The Original Dermacrine, do you want to see it come back to NutraPlanet?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he means companies with glaring QC issues. As far as buying from other competitors, I know I do and im pretty sure the other reps do as well. Its just your company we choose not to support, not for competition reasons but for principle reasons. We dont like your business model and what you stand for. And as far as viewing you as competition, we really dont. Those are just my opinions and observations btw and not Primordial Performance or any of the other reps.
Let him speak for himself.

Yea I bought creatine from you guys a couple times and won the Andromass... And after seeing Jbry's log on Andromass (the first legit log with a recognized AM member of 1000+ posts) and only gaining 5 lbs which can be easily attributed to caloric increase I sold my bottle. I'm not relying on no name logs coming from your headquarters. I stopped buying from you guys when Dermacrine was in the gutter, we picked it up from you guys and brought its popularity back up... then all of the sudden you guys wanted it back lol... well played.

Do you have any experience or training? Remember Rodja used to do that for fun.
Wrestler...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyways... JW Nutritional makes Transaderm, DSHEA & cGMP. Nuff said.

And Rodja you are skinny-fat... I don't think I'd have a problem :D

Interested to hear Bulldog and Antknees review.

Peace until then. Carry on.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao.. WOW! e-gangsters on AM.. Thought I wouldnt see the day.

I was going to respond but after seeing the direction the thread and this dude are going, honestly it isn't worth it.

lol @ rep beef..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

my review will be honest and spot on. remember ive run dermacrine for over a year straight and know how i felt on it or more like how i felt when i came off of it

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao.. WOW! e-gangsters on AM.. Thought I wouldnt see the day.

I was going to respond but after seeing the direction the thread and this dude are going, honestly it isn't worth it.

lol @ rep beef..
lol @ out of shape Taurus rep giving nutritional, weight lifting, and supplement advice over the eenternet to others.

I think I'm just gonna speak my mind from now on :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am literally laughing at how hypocritical you are how much you are lying. You're willing to buy Trenvar from IBE but when it comes to us you are not... yea you should rephrase that to "I will never buy a product from a company which competes with us."
Oh, wow. I am unaware of a single IBE product I have purchased. Was I in support of their product being released? Yes. They are also under new ownership from my understanding. It has nothing to do with competition (besides the Derm vs. TransDerm thing). Nathans response to QC issues is 15 paragraph post about how his love is in it for his customers, how he loves to give away product (because we all know 100 tub giveaways will lead to 80+ glaring reviews), yet never directly addresses the concerns. Then the reps come in and talk about "its not a NTBM product, its an Ruthless product, or its a Mr. Supps product, whichever the case.

Please explain to the rest of the boards where you guys source your testofen from? Seems Gencor wasn't too happy with you guys having it on the label. This is what I mean about QC issues. And to this date the only product I have used from NTBM was given to me by Nathan, it was Need2kts, and what is not to like, it is a product that was copied and slightly altered from an already top seller in the preworkout segment.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let him speak for himself.
He did and im not his guardian, I dont let anybody here do anything.
Yea I bought creatine from you guys a couple times and won the Andromass... And after seeing Jbry's log on Andromass (the first legit log with a recognized AM member of 1000+ posts) and only gaining 5 lbs which can be easily attributed to caloric increase I sold my bottle. I'm not relying on no name logs coming from your headquarters. I stopped buying from you guys when Dermacrine was in the gutter, we picked it up from you guys and brought its popularity back up... then all of the sudden you guys wanted it back lol... well played.

Wrestler...
Well spun.

lol @ out of shape Taurus rep giving nutritional, weight lifting, and supplement advice over the eenternet to others.

I think I'm just gonna speak my mind from now on :)
Please do.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, wow. I am unaware of a single IBE product I have purchased. Was I in support of their product being released? Yes. They are also under new ownership from my understanding. It has nothing to do with competition (besides the Derm vs. TransDerm thing). Nathans response to QC issues is 15 paragraph post about how his love is in it for his customers, how he loves to give away product (because we all know 100 tub giveaways will lead to 80+ glaring reviews), yet never directly addresses the concerns. Then the reps come in and talk about "its not a NTBM product, its an Ruthless product, or its a Mr. Supps product, whichever the case.

Please explain to the rest of the boards where you guys source your testofen from? Seems Gencor wasn't too happy with you guys having it on the label. This is what I mean about QC issues. And to this date the only product I have used from NTBM was given to me by Nathan, it was Need2kts, and what is not to like, it is a product that was copied and slightly altered from an already top seller in the preworkout segment.
You mad?

Exact words from you "but I will be grabbing some Trenavar while it is available."

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mad?

Exact words from you "but I will be grabbing some Trenavar while it is available."
..and I still probably will. As I said, new ownership and I have heard some good things coming from PHF. Thank you for following my posts, it's nice to be admired.

Also, very Mr. Chase of you too ignore all my points. More spin than fox news.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never said it is a full PCT... SERM always.

You are probably out of shape too :lol:
Based on what? If I were big I would be working for Need2? Where's Mich at when we need him. Funny how you accuse Judo of being unable to give advice, but you guys have reps on your team that weigh 140 and are explaining to others how to use Letro. ****s sake. It is hilarious to me that you are relating to personal attacks (without merit I might add) rather than addressing issues I have presented.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
..and I still probably will. As I said, new ownership and I have heard some good things coming from PHF. Thank you for following my posts, it's nice to be admired.

Also, very Mr. Chase of you too ignore all my points. More spin than fox news.
I honestly didn't read it. Too long. Had a long day at school.

Oh and can you please for the love of God clear the Anabolics section from your dumb Androseries threads. God you guys have been bumping that sh*t for so long give it up. A real member ran it and gained 5 lbs... I fluctuate that much in a day. And it's 200 bucks lol. Oh wait... it's super brahhhh!!!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly didn't read it. Too long. Had a long day at school.

Oh and can you please for the love of God clear the Anabolics section from your dumb Androseries threads. God you guys have been bumping that sh*t for so long give it up. A real member ran it and gained 5 lbs... I fluctuate that much in a day. And it's 200 bucks lol. Oh wait... it's super brahhhh!!!!
Funny, wasn't Nathan looking into copying the formula, stating that he will have a cheaper version available? Still waiting on that. Oh I am sorry, he made a post on M-M about how he can't find DHEA he can afford. Try harder.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never said it is a full PCT... SERM always.

You are probably out of shape too :lol:

No, I'm having fun.
I see you take a perverse pleasure at YOUR percieved shortcummings of other people. You know more than half of the good members here who are on a journey to improve themselves would not appreciate your point of view, they are after all the ones who keep the lights on. So please keep your low self-esteem prejudices to yourself CM, it's not appreciated and defiatly wont be tolerated.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Competitive edge Labs on facebook and dont forget to click the "like" button cause we all love CEL!

:D
LMAO thank you. I needed that to make me laugh.

A whole lot of child like talk in here when Dermacrine and Trans-Derm should be ran by adults.

Im going to go finish eating my chili now. Nobody talk about me while Im gone :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on what? If I were big I would be working for Need2? Where's Mich at when we need him. Funny how you accuse Judo of being unable to give advice, but you guys have reps on your team that weigh 140 and are explaining to others how to use Letro. ****s sake. It is hilarious to me that you are relating to personal attacks (without merit I might add) rather than addressing issues I have presented.
This isn't about the company stuff I don't care lol. I am speaking my mind. I will give up repping right now to say what I please. I've been biting my tongue for too long over lots of things... f*ck being censored.

Fat people, skinny people, and out of shape people should not be reps IMO. Eliminates Rulk, You, Judo, and many others...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
may i add that when applying dermacrine or the new transderm i always put the last dose on my balls. great conversions happen down there and it gives me a legitimate reason to fondle myself lol. just trying to break tension here but i do apply there, honestly.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you take a perverse pleasure at YOUR percieved shortcummings of other people. You know more than half of the good members here who are on a journey to improve themselves would not appreciate your point of view, they are after all the ones who keep the lights on. So please keep your low self-esteem prejudices to yourself CM, it's not appreciated and defiatly wont be tolerated.
There is a difference between an out of shape person coming to the forum to receive advice and a tubby supplement rep GIVING advice over the internet.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isn't about the company stuff I don't care lol. I am speaking my mind. I will give up repping right now to say what I please. I've been biting my tongue for too long over lots of things... f*ck being censored.

Fat people, skinny people, and out of shape people should not be reps IMO. Eliminates Rulk, You, Judo, and many others...
Your losing it bro.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a difference between an out of shape person coming to the forum to receive advice and a tubby supplement rep GIVING advice over the internet.
Im not diving into this **** any further. Like I said when losing an argument it is easy to turn to further attacks. Class act as always chocolate. For the record I would love to know how you know anything pertaining to my size. Anything to distract from your company association and its poor history. Pety.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think so man. I know a bully when I see one and big man, you are the poster child for being one right now. You've just discriminated against a large group of folks here no matter wich way you slice it. Please leave this thread now. Really man, you gotta get it together.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not diving into this **** any further. Like I said when losing an argument it is easy to turn to further attacks. Class act as always chocolate. For the record I would love to know how you know anything pertaining to my size. Anything to distract from your company association and its poor history. Pety.
Are you gay? srs

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think so man. I know a bully when I see one and big man, you are the poster child for being one right now. You've just discriminated against a large group of folks here no matter wich way you slice it. Please leave this thread now. Really man, you gotta get it together.
lmao ok I'll leave before I make you cry big guy...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drying faster doesn't leave anything "high and dry", that's total bro-science you're using trying to attack a product. If you're going to attack a product, please apply science. It is actually a good thing when it dries quickly because the ingredients that are dissolved in the carrier are pulled into the skin quickly, it basically creates a "funnel" effect as it evaporates. A carrier that stays wet longer is more likely to lose active ingredients as the dermal barrier gets saturated, the lipid layer becoming more resistant, and it can get wiped off on clothing. A carrier that stays wet longer also doesn't have that nice funnel effect from evaporation.

Penetration is the key and rate limiting step with a transdermal, you want to get the carrier that has the ingredients dissolved in it through the stratum corneum (outer skin layer) and the lipid layers between corneocytes. There are lots of penetration enhancers that will work on the lipid layer that's holding the corneocytes together. DMSO is different from any other penetration enhancer since it affects both the lipid layer and structure of the cells in between. With the other enhancers the lipid layer will resist the repeated application and disruption over time resulting in less uptake with each use, but DMSO will attenuate this decrease considerably.

There's more to it with a "local" versus "systemic" approach, but with DHEA you want systemic so DMSO is a good addition in a carrier too as a very strong penetration enhancer that will attenuate uptake decrease experienced with other penetration enhancers. Back in the "home-brew" days of AM people would routinely add DMSO to "Penetrate" (the PP carrier) to increase penetration (again, the rate limiting step).

Regarding toxicity, large dosages over prolonged periods show only minor effects such as minor skin irritation, itching and burning. Unless you're bathing in 1.5lbs of pure DMSO, it's okay.

So does DMSO make a carrier "better"? The simple answer is yes!

But look, I don't care if you guys want to bring Dermacrine back or not. Customers are welcome to do what they like with their money. However, don't go around making false claims or use bro-science that's untrue to mislead people. If you don't know the answer, don't just make something up that sounds good. I know we all want to help people, but that's not the best way to do it.

Also the QC issue you brought up was with Ruthless Supplements which is not NTBM, though Nate had a stake in the company. Monsterdrol was produced by a different manufacturer that was dropped, and the Formastanzol/Transaderm are produced at JW Nutritionals, the same company that produced a lot of the supplements sold by many companies on Nutra and elsewhere. You want to put us on blast, you've got a lot of other companies you'd have to do the same with.

Really, can't we get past the adolescent BS? Can we cut the crap out guys, seriously I'm getting sick of this PP vs. NTBM garbage popping up in either of our threads. We're both doing it, we're acting more similar than either of us thinks, so lets both stop it okay? No finger pointing, no blame, just stop.

Either that or we could keep it going for the lulz, but I'd have to get paid more to put up with that... :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Competitive edge Labs on facebook and dont forget to click the "like" button cause we all love CEL!

:D
I like CEL, I still have some "vintage" products. Formestane is good too, but my wife laughes whenever I talk about Form-a-stane. She'd love the new stuff like P-Stane!!! LOL!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
may i add that when applying dermacrine or the new transderm i always put the last dose on my balls. great conversions happen down there and it gives me a legitimate reason to fondle myself lol. just trying to break tension here but i do apply there, honestly.
Different concentration of enzymes down there, so yeah, conversion is different (more DHT IIRC). However, I did that and ended up with a splotchy red rash that itched for days! DO NOT WANT!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drying faster doesn't leave anything "high and dry", that's total bro-science you're using trying to attack a product. If you're going to attack a product, please apply science. It is actually a good thing when it dries quickly because the ingredients that are dissolved in the carrier are pulled into the skin quickly, it basically creates a "funnel" effect as it evaporates. A carrier that stays wet longer is more likely to lose active ingredients as the dermal barrier gets saturated, the lipid layer becoming more resistant, and it can get wiped off on clothing. A carrier that stays wet longer also doesn't have that nice funnel effect from evaporation.

-Milas^^

Like I said im not super knowledgable when it comes to topicals and I only brought up that "high and dry" concern as a question, not as an attack. But nonetheless, maybe the faster drying compound question has merit, so its a legitimate question imo. Now as for your fellow needto rep chocolate milk, about 99% of his posts are attacks, so address your own team before you go pointing the finger at me in my thread.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Different concentration of enzymes down there, so yeah, conversion is different (more DHT IIRC). However, I did that and ended up with a splotchy red rash that itched for days! DO NOT WANT!
i did it with dermacrine for months on end and had no adverse reactions. maybe my balls are bigger and stronger than yours lol. ill try it with the transderm also to see how it goes.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Milas^^

Like I said im not super knowledgable when it comes to topicals and I only brought up that "high and dry" concern as a question, not as an attack. But nonetheless, maybe the faster drying compound question has merit, so its a legitimate question imo. Now as for your fellow needto rep chocolate milk, about 99% of his posts are attacks, so address your own team before you go pointing the finger at me in my thread.
I have addressed CM privately, I don't agree with his statements but he's entitled to his opinion. Stating them the way he did isn't something I support either.

As for "pointing the finger" at you, I am also a member of AM before being a rep, so I can correct someone when they're wrong whether it's "their" thread, "my" thread, or anyone else's thread.

Really, can we get past bickering, you seem to have a problem with it more than any of your other teammates. Let's move on, okay?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, another funeral......

"I smoke a blunt to take da pain out and if i wasn't high i'd probably blow my brains out! I'm hopeless! they should of kilt me as baby now they got me trapped in this storm im going crazy!"

rapper and song? who knows it?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i did it with dermacrine for months on end and had no adverse reactions. maybe my balls are bigger and stronger than yours lol. ill try it with the transderm also to see how it goes.
:lol: Have fun with that! I'd say let me know how it goes, but that might come off wrong!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have addressed CM privately, I don't agree with his statements but he's entitled to his opinion. Stating them the way he did isn't something I support either.

As for "pointing the finger" at you, I am also a member of AM before being a rep, so I can correct someone when they're wrong whether it's "their" thread, "my" thread, or anyone else's thread.

Really, can we get past bickering, you seem to have a problem with it more than any of your other teammates. Let's move on, okay?
Look I consigned myself to the fact that that its goin to take time to see how well transaderm is goin to be and I even said its probably goin to be good. So as far as im concerned, that issues has been addressed. But as far as CM being entitled to his opinions, I highly disagree with you. Discriminating in any way against other members of this forum is not something he is entitled to. Go back and read all of his posts if you have not already.

Im all for talking about the little details about supplements, its what we do. But outright attacks is not acceptable. Anyways as yo can see cm has ceased his inflammatory posts, so the bickering has ended before you called an end for it. Like I tried to do before id like to get this thread back on track. Take it easy Milas and your doin a good job for ntbm.

420Lifter

420Lifter

Awards
Lets put it this way. I was looking forward to tha derm for a test base, now I feel that I've had to settle. Besides it's so versatile why drop it in the first place. So yes bring it back

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets put it this way. I was looking forward to tha derm for a test base, now I feel that I've had to settle. Besides it's so versatile why drop it in the first place. So yes bring it back
I hear ya 420, we're bringing versatile back.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I love how every retard with just a bit of wrestling thinks they can fight in MMA. Dunning-Kruger effect anyone...

I also didn't realize that it was possible to be skinny fat being 210@12%. Regardless, this was a PP promo thread, but it was invaded by the NTBM crew hurling out personal insults and acting like whiny drama queens. I have no idea what crawled up your ass, CM, but you really need to chill out and back off the internet posturing. It really makes you look insecure and foolish.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:dance2: brb getting popcorn.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go to bed and there's 3 extra pages of classic PP/NTBM banter except better because CM started to personally insult the reps.
I knew the tension was coming when PP announced they were coming out with Dermacrine again :D.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew the tension was coming when PP announced they were coming out with Dermacrine again :D.
We expected a bit of banter, but this exceeded our wildest expectations.

Maybe CM can tell us if you're fit enough to give out supplement advice?