• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But Trauma, what will the haters do when the see Eric delivering?! They'll never respond now... :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But Trauma, what will the haters do when the see Eric delivering?! They'll never respond now... :D
There will always be haters - those who cannot stand to see others accomplish and achieve success . . . AndroSeries is going to be awesome!

~Rosie~

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Listening... very knowledgeable guy.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff guys.

Like how Eric gave the superdrone shout out! R.I.P. Supadrone, you will be missed(after the 3 bottles in my fridge are gone:D)

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I will be stocking up on Grapefruit juice! :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did anyone catch what kind he said? I think it was frozen extract concentrated grapefruit juice or something like that lol... Not the regular kind.

What was it?

Gonna start pre-loading the juice for cycling and see how it works.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Some very interesting things mentioned, definitely feeling like the androseries will be the worth the price.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Some very interesting things mentioned, definitely feeling like the androseries will be the worth the price.
Couldn't agree more! You can tell the AndroSeries has been carefully constructed to ensure user safety and maximize product efficacy. Like the rest of the bodybuilding community, I am anxiously awaiting its release.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Did anyone catch what kind he said? I think it was frozen extract concentrated grapefruit juice or something like that lol... Not the regular kind.

What was it?

Gonna start pre-loading the juice for cycling and see how it works.
Believe he said frozen concentrate because they include some of the rind extract for flavor and scent.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man....

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Cliffs notes: Grapefruit rind oil has the highest percentage of flavonoids that contribute to the enhanced bioavailability.

Androseries, being non methylated DHEA derivatives that have been long esterified, functions best when taken with a fatty meal. I was only listening in the background, but it sounds like the intention is for the steroid to be distributed through the lymphatic system.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19696095

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/331/2/700.full.pdf

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/966635

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbing to listen to it when I get home.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't listened to this yet it is one of those things you don't want to miss. It is a great interview and very educational. This is something that is worth reserving some time for. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

redwine425

Awards
There will always be haters - those who cannot stand to see others accomplish and achieve success . . . AndroSeries is going to be awesome!

~Rosie~
Very excited to see how this works, I do have my doubts how a small supplement company can come up with something this groundbreaking, while major billion dollar pharmaceutical company's haven't(maybe they haven't tryed though). Not hating but just how my thought process is going... would love to be shocked.

I think the majority of the hating has been how poorly pp has handled the release. I think people are frustrated when they're told something only to find out it's not the truth, repeatedly...

nebosh

Awards
very much enjoyed listening , just need the damn pills now :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I got from listening to the show is this new delivery system will be extremely dangerous for those of us on medications. That's more than half of the United States population. A disaster waiting to happen to say the least...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very excited to see how this works, I do have my doubts how a small supplement company can come up with something this groundbreaking, while major billion dollar pharmaceutical company's haven't(maybe they haven't tryed though). Not hating but just how my thought process is going... would love to be shocked.

I think the majority of the hating has been how poorly pp has handled the release. I think people are frustrated when they're told something only to find out it's not the truth, repeatedly...
There is always a diamond in the rough. Sometimes the truly groundbreaking research findings are right there in front of your eyes; you just don't see it.

Having worked in medicine all my life I've seen this happen time and time again. Most pharmaceutical companies are concentrating on improving the pharmakokinetic/pharmacodynamic effects of anabolic compounds either; and certainly not for the purposes that they bodybuilding community would want. I understand your concern, though.

I guess you'll just have to wait and see. :D

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I got from listening to the show is this new delivery system will be extremely dangerous for those of us on medications. That's more than half of the United States population.
Many prescription meds on the market can note either enhanced or mitigated effects secondary to some of the foods that we eat or additional dietary supplements that we take. This is important in factors that can enhance the delivery of or increase the overall duration of a medication. It's all about the teaching when an individual is started on a prescription medication for medical management of a disease process.

Sadly, working in healthcare myself, I have seen far too often where that aspect is not driven home leaving the patient at risk for problems down the line. I can't always say it's the healthcare education aspect that is at fault though; one of the biggest factors in the success of the drug regiment is patient compliance with what's been discussed; which is a major problem in itself. Patient education in medicine is VERY important in regard to prescription meds.

I can further address these type of questions once we get closer to the write ups being released.

-John

redwine425

Awards
There is always a diamond in the rough. Sometimes the truly groundbreaking research findings are right there in front of your eyes; you just don't see it.

Having worked in medicine all my life I've seen this happen time and time again. Most pharmaceutical companies are concentrating on improving the pharmakokinetic/pharmacodynamic effects of anabolic compounds either; and certainly not for the purposes that they bodybuilding community would want. I understand your concern, though.

I guess you'll just have to wait and see. :D

-John
Sounds good, I listened to the entirety of it. Eric touched on something about the conversion to testosterone(which he'll go deeper in on the 2nd interview), so I'm guessing the "super 4-dhea" is a type of esterfied 4-dhea with super enhanced absorption(75%+). I'm very curious now how this is gonna compare to ergopharms older 4-ad

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good, I listened to the entirety of it. Eric touched on something about the conversion to testosterone(which he'll go deeper in on the 2nd interview), so I'm guessing the "super 4-dhea" is a type of esterfied 4-dhea with super enhanced absorption(75%+). I'm very curious now how this is gonna compare to ergopharms older 4-ad
You and me both my friend. I should be testing this stuff out very soon...

:veryhappy:

-John

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it even comes close to ergos 4ad and I can't take it because of medications I'm on I will be one grumpy bastard. Guess I'll have to get over it though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it even comes close to ergos 4ad and I can't take it because of medications I'm on I will be one grumpy bastard. Guess I'll have to get over it though.
What are you currently taking, T-bone?

-John

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, very exciting stuff. I wished it were here already.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i could drink some grapfruit juice....and instead of taking 60mg dbol i could take.....30 mg? skeptical

but interested

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOLD THE PHONE!

did he say grapefruit juice would enhance the bioavalibilty with Testosterone the injectable?!?!?!!!! W T F

/running to store to get grapefruit juice/

interested in andro series it sounds....good!

but am i correct on grapefruit and test???

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i really am excited to see what the andro series holds though

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe he said only when you take the testosterone orally like literally put it in gel caps and take that shizz with grapefruit juice.

I remember him saying taking grapefruit juice with the inject won't make jack sh*t of a difference.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Correct, and the juice needs to be concentrate as well as a long ester hormone and a fat source.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe he said only when you take the testosterone orally like literally put it in gel caps and take that shizz with grapefruit juice.

I remember him saying taking grapefruit juice with the inject won't make jack sh*t of a difference.
Maybe, I casually listened to it, and honestly an increase in bioavailability through the digestive tract wouldn't seem to increase use of an injectible. I thought I remember Carl making a comment about needing to run out for grapefruit juice. Oh well, now I have another reason to listen to it again,

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOLD THE PHONE!

did he say grapefruit juice would enhance the bioavalibilty with Testosterone the injectable?!?!?!!!! W T F

No, I listened to it a 2nd time and he was saying that if you would put test enth in a gel cap with grapefruit juice it would give you 80% as opposed to injecting you get 100%.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

no he specifically mentioned test c and e

i will have to go back and re listen but im pretty sure.....

i know it increase ORAL bioavailibility but im not certain

but i do know bioavailibility does not only pertain to oral AAS

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I listened to it a 2nd time and he was saying that if you would put test enth in a gel cap with grapefruit juice it would give you 80% as opposed to injecting you get 100%.

Ohhhhh okay I see I see

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That still is a very interesting point though. Does show alot is still to be obtainable through oral methods.

no he specifically mentioned test c and e
Think this is what threw me off at first as well.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gfj is something I have suggested for ages since it has a high affinity for the enzyme that deactivates most hormones (and many other drugs/compounds) in the liver....

Other companies have implemented this in many of their products here and there using the similar dhb(bergamottin) and more directly naringin (gfc extract directly used for enzyme blocking).... 'Drive' is one of these

I think that this just goes to show though that many people aren't going to realize how much this new delivery method is really what's going to make this series....

Can't wait for the extended writeups to really explain in detail the fact that these compounds are going to be one of a kind and why.....

I'm so excited for Andromass and Androhard.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That still is a very interesting point though. Does show alot is still to be obtainable through oral methods.
Yeah HTS, it's hard to believe. But I know Eric is very knowledgeable so in that case it is definitely very interesting. I mean if one could actually put test oil in a gel cap and consume it with grapefruit juice and get 80% is amazing.

I don't mind injections though so I wouldn't bother with it.

redwine425

Awards
So i'm guessing the androhard might be the R isomer of dhea, with a ester added??

Anyways I am intrigued for the final products enough so that I might actually purchase the andromass for my next cycle...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i'm guessing the androhard might be the R isomer of dhea, with a ester added??

Anyways I am intrigued for the final products enough so that I might actually purchase the andromass for my next cycle...
I have a real good feeling about these products guys... :bigok:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah HTS, it's hard to believe. But I know Eric is very knowledgeable so in that case it is definitely very interesting. I mean if one could actually put test oil in a gel cap and consume it with grapefruit juice and get 80% is amazing.

I don't mind injections though so I wouldn't bother with it.
It would be more technical than that. 80% would be achievable with the equivalent of 12 cups of concentrated grapefruit juice, along with a fat source and the long ester hormone. The pill would also have to dissolve in a certain way to be most effective. This will all be in 6 pills or so, so we are talking about a very complex and intricate delivery system here. Like Eric said 80-85% conversion, hello 8-12 week cycle here I come. :scool:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLD THE PHONE!

Not so much injectables, but more so orals, including taking vials via oral administration. The flavinoids in the grapefruit juice prevents the test to be metabolized in the intestines and the liver, I believe.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm excited about this product too. Hearing the intelligence of Primordial's Dear Leader really raised Primordial's stock in my eyes.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be more technical than that. 80% would be achievable with the equivalent of 12 cups of concentrated grapefruit juice, along with a fat source and the long ester hormone. The pill would also have to dissolve in a certain way to be most effective. This will all be in 6 pills or so, so we are talking about a very complex and intricate delivery system here. Like Eric said 80-85% conversion, hello 8-12 week cycle here I come. :scool:
O boy safer products longer runs, I am very intrigued.... :32: