Primordial Performance presents: Formestane-LV

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. 2/2. If I stay at this and taper off at the end, I should be gtg, huh?

I hate to say anything, I'm only 2 doses in, but...oh, nevermind.

2. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    2/2. If I stay at this and taper off at the end, I should be gtg, huh?

I hate to say anything, I'm only 2 doses in, but...oh, nevermind.
    nothing like clean receptors-you lucky dog.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by kitchenstud View Post
    Nope, 1st time.
    Well I think you'll be in for a treat then from what I've heard about the compound! Definitely consider a log mate as we'd all be interested in your feedback.

4. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    if this is used solo, is pct needed?
    No pct needed....I'm plannin to start the derm/form stack in a few days...4wks total...but I'm also thinking of runnin EC along side...

5. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    if this is used solo, is pct needed?
    if you used what solo? formestane?
    •   

6. I screwed up: I started off with 2ml twice a day. By the 3rd dose, 24hrs in, I had a whopping headache. By the 5th dose, I could tell it was absolutely dose dependant, within an hour of taking it the ache would come on.

I skipped a dose, then started with 1ml WITH FOOD twice a day, and it's all good. So I guess the lessons are 1) it's hormonal, not some herb that needs a long buildup, 2) start off low and work up, and 3) it's freakin awesome stuff!

7. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I screwed up: I started off with 2ml twice a day. By the 3rd dose, 24hrs in, I had a whopping headache. By the 5th dose, I could tell it was absolutely dose dependant, within an hour of taking it the ache would come on.

I skipped a dose, then started with 1ml WITH FOOD twice a day, and it's all good. So I guess the lessons are 1) it's hormonal, not some herb that needs a long buildup, 2) start off low and work up, and 3) it's freakin awesome stuff!
    glad to see the headaches have subsided.

8. Thanks for the help on that!

9. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Thanks for the help on that!
    i am the formestane pimp-gotta help out with problems as hard as i push it, lol.

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am the formestane pimp-gotta help out with problems as hard as i push it, lol.
    Yes you are my man!

Question bigt...did you ever notice your lipids getting all screwed up while on formestane?

11. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Yes you are my man!

Question bigt...did you ever notice your lipids getting all screwed up while on formestane?
    one blood test came back slightly elevated when i was running high doses of topical, but came back down after. i just increase fish oil when on form now and it seems to keep it in normal range. but i normally don't have a problem with it, so i can't say how much it would effect someone who is prone to it, my guess is it will return to normal after cycle.

12. I'm taking oximega, 400mg egcg, and a large dose of curcumin. That should cover it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Well I think you'll be in for a treat then from what I've heard about the compound! Definitely consider a log mate as we'd all be interested in your feedback.
    Is there anybody around here with any feedback on Formestane used low dose during pct? I'm pretty new to this board. Did a lot of logs over at bb.com, but never really got much in the way of responses, so it ended up being more trouble than it was worth.

I've only got about 9 days left of the dymethazine, but I might be able to be talked into a pct log, i guess.

14. Quote Originally Posted by kitchenstud View Post
    Is there anybody around here with any feedback on Formestane used low dose during pct? I'm pretty new to this board. Did a lot of logs over at bb.com, but never really got much in the way of responses, so it ended up being more trouble than it was worth.

I've only got about 9 days left of the dymethazine, but I might be able to be talked into a pct log, i guess.
    how low is low, and what else do you have lined up for pct?

15. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I'm taking oximega, 400mg egcg, and a large dose of curcumin. That should cover it.
    that is big time coverage, lol. as low as you are dosing i doubt if lipids would be effected by much, but better safe than sorry. you seem to be pretty sensitive to form and low dose seems to be doing the job, are you planning to dose any higher?

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how low is low, and what else do you have lined up for pct?
    I have nolva, AN's Drive, and I3C. I was going to do the form at 0/0/20/40/60/60.

17. Quote Originally Posted by kitchenstud View Post
    I have nolva, AN's Drive, and I3C. I was going to do the form at 0/0/20/40/60/60.
    i would taper off the form, building up and then stopping isn't a good idea, imo.

btw-i am a fan of drive!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would taper off the form, building up and then stopping isn't a good idea, imo.

btw-i am a fan of drive!
    Alright, fair enough. So, what if I did 0/20/40/60/40/20 on the form?

19. Quote Originally Posted by kitchenstud View Post
    Alright, fair enough. So, what if I did 0/20/40/60/40/20 on the form?
    much better, imo.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is big time coverage, lol. as low as you are dosing i doubt if lipids would be effected by much, but better safe than sorry. you seem to be pretty sensitive to form and low dose seems to be doing the job, are you planning to dose any higher?
    Those are things I take all the time, period. They're cheap enough.

I just bumped it to 1.5ml.

21. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Those are things I take all the time, period. They're cheap enough.

I just bumped it to 1.5ml.
    geez-the way you are reacting to form lv, 3ml 2x day would have you leaping tall buildings at a single bound

22. Apparently. No issues with the 1.5ml yet. I took it with a huge bowl of oatmeal. So far this week, muscle hardness is up, workouts are good/motivated, and libido is good. Pumps are bigger, too. I did 100 burpees while roasting coffee today, and the pump was stupid. I'm mostly hoping to recomp a bit, we'll see what happens.

23. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Apparently. No issues with the 1.5ml yet. I took it with a huge bowl of oatmeal. So far this week, muscle hardness is up, workouts are good/motivated, and libido is good. Pumps are bigger, too. I did 100 burpees while roasting coffee today, and the pump was stupid. I'm mostly hoping to recomp a bit, we'll see what happens.
    form is great for recomp-it happens without even trying for me, lol.

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    much better, imo.
    alright, thats what I'll do then.

25. Quote Originally Posted by kitchenstud View Post
    alright, thats what I'll do then.
    should really enjoy the form-good luck.

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    should really enjoy the form-good luck.
    Been wanting to try it for a while. With 6bromo being taken away, its about the only AI left.

27. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Apparently. No issues with the 1.5ml yet. I took it with a huge bowl of oatmeal. So far this week, muscle hardness is up, workouts are good/motivated, and libido is good. Pumps are bigger, too. I did 100 burpees while roasting coffee today, and the pump was stupid. I'm mostly hoping to recomp a bit, we'll see what happens.
    I really think you're going to enjoy the Form-LV. If you have any questions along the way, we're here to help my man.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

28. Thanks, John. Man, I'm really sensitive to this stuff. I may have to drop to one dose a day. And I think I'll get all the benefits at that, 1.5ml once a day. Twice is just too much, I get a headache.

29. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Thanks, John. Man, I'm really sensitive to this stuff. I may have to drop to one dose a day. And I think I'll get all the benefits at that, 1.5ml once a day. Twice is just too much, I get a headache.
    It certainly is possible. This is your first time using it, right?

I would try to keep your total dose for the day split into 2 separate doses over the course of the day if possible.

When do the headaches start? After dosing?

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

30. Yeah, within 45 minutes of dosing or so. This is my second day with 1.25ml dosing, and it feels much better. No headache, crazy libido, etc. The half life of form is long, no? Why the twice a day dosing?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance presents: ArginoCarn
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:08 PM
  2. Primordial Performance presents: PreMax!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 02:34 PM