Primordial Performance presents: Formestane-LV

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Thanks T1! I gots time.

    While i has you here, are you guys going to do dermal Formestane?

    Or did you guys have a dermal already then went LV?
    Anytime.

    TD delivery wasn't in the original plan, but if enough interest was there I'm sure Eric would consider adding it to the line-up. To be honest though, I've been impressed enough with the LV version that I consider it on-par with the TD in terms of overall effects.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Anytime.

    TD delivery wasn't in the original plan, but if enough interest was there I'm sure Eric would consider adding it to the line-up. To be honest though, I've been impressed enough with the LV version that I consider it on-par with the TD in terms of overall effects.

    -John
    Cool. Thanks again T1

    That sale is wicked, I bet PP product is flying off the shelves.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Anytime.

    TD delivery wasn't in the original plan, but if enough interest was there I'm sure Eric would consider adding it to the line-up. To be honest though, I've been impressed enough with the LV version that I consider it on-par with the TD in terms of overall effects.

    -John
    i agree, the lv exceeded my expectations-but a td option would be nice for those of us who like the rush, and instant gratification, lol.

    btw- i ordered 2 each of form lv and dermacrine.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree, the lv exceeded my expectations-but a td option would be nice for those of us who like the rush, and instant gratification, lol.

    btw- i ordered 2 each of form lv and dermacrine.
    I agree, Tom. I think having options is always a good thing.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I agree, Tom. I think having options is always a good thing.

    -John
    this is to take nothing away from the lv-i just think they have different pathways. might be interesting to run both consecutively.

  6. Would form be good with 1-T? How would it help or not?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is to take nothing away from the lv-i just think they have different pathways. might be interesting to run both consecutively.
    I tell you what...I'm currently running cel form (2 squirts ed in am = 50mg) and form lv (3ml in the afternoon = 60mg) along with 10ml ed of derma lv, 2nd wk in and I love this stack...muscles feel tighter, workouts have been great, recovery is good and way better than a few wks ago and I just feel great overall after each workout...think I'll run this same stack a few times within the year...good times!

    Oh.....just saw on PP's website they extended the tax sale til 4/28...!!!!

  8. Good thing you reminded me about that tax sale! Stock up boys!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    I tell you what...I'm currently running cel form (2 squirts ed in am = 50mg) and form lv (3ml in the afternoon = 60mg) along with 10ml ed of derma lv, 2nd wk in and I love this stack...muscles feel tighter, workouts have been great, recovery is good and way better than a few wks ago and I just feel great overall after each workout...think I'll run this same stack a few times within the year...good times!

    Oh.....just saw on PP's website they extended the tax sale til 4/28...!!!!
    yup, i bought a couple each of form and derma lv's. might get a cell td to go with. i really feel that form/derma is a nice stack.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    Would form be good with 1-T? How would it help or not?
    It would reduce estrogen, so you would be able to stay a bit leaner on a bulk.

  11. I'll be running a log of this in about 2.5 weeks, along with shred ultra.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  12. Haha, careful with the dosing, brother. Start off with 1ml for a few days, seriously. I'm loving it though, putting on size, for sure.

  13. Thanks for the support, everyone!

    Our current sale has been extended until 4/28/10! It's a GREAT time to try our Formestane-LV!

    Tax Return Super Sale! Stock Up Now!!!



    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  14. Just got my tax return!

  15. I might be getting poor-er lol, well sort of, anywho...
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Just got my tax return!
    Woot!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. Our current sale has been extended until 4/28/10! It's a GREAT time to try our Formestane-LV!

    Tax Return Super Sale! Stock Up Now!!!



    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  18. Our current sale will end at 12a (PST). Don't miss out on these prices! Formestane-LV.

    Tax Return Super Sale! Stock Up Now!!!



    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  19. if this was ran solo would sustain alpha be enough for pct?

  20. Form? I understand the theory behind possible suppression from form (esp if one was dosing high). Honestly though, PCT isn't to restore the HPTA in and of itself, it is to maintain gains, the best way which is generally to speedily restore test levels. And you aren't going to lose the gains you get off of form, I promise you that, even if you did suffer suppression. If it did shut you down a bit, you'll bounce back quickly in a few weeks 99/100 times. Ppl get carried away with shutdown. Where is the bloodwork that shows form is suppressive? I've never seen any.

  21. if I was to run a natty test stack for 2 bottles of TCF-1 and 1 LV forme how would you dose the too together?

  22. form lv and 6ml per day is doing me quite well, it's been like 10days I think, and working quite well. The flavor is deceptive, the grape is decent when it hits your tongue but the aftertaste is no fun. If you like coffee, chase it with that and you are golden
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    form lv and 6ml per day is doing me quite well, it's been like 10days I think, and working quite well. The flavor is deceptive, the grape is decent when it hits your tongue but the aftertaste is no fun. If you like coffee, chase it with that and you are golden
    6ml is a nice dose.

  24. ot makes the bottle last 3 weeks, which is good, and I've got 2 bottles. I'll probably run tcf1 shortly after my 2nd bottle
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    ot makes the bottle last 3 weeks, which is good, and I've got 2 bottles. I'll probably run tcf1 shortly after my 2nd bottle
    i only ran 1 bottle and wanted it to last so i never went higher than 6ml. i think t1 went as high as 9-3/3/3. 6ml was pretty good though.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    if I was to run a natty test stack for 2 bottles of TCF-1 and 1 LV forme how would you dose the too together?
    To be fair, I wouldn't consider form natty, but I know what you mean.

  27. so does formestane, oral or dermal, need pct?

    I have never used the compound.
  28. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    so does formestane, oral or dermal, need pct?

    I have never used the compound.
    Not if used for short durations (<4 weeks) any longer you'd risk some suppression.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Not if used for short durations (<4 weeks) any longer you'd risk some suppression.
    Yes, that is my understanding.

    Suppression is more dosage and duration dependant.

    thanks!

  30. how would you guys dose a form / tcf-1 natty test cycle? I want to use the form to control estro rise and lean out but not be suppressed at all

  31. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    how would you guys dose a form / tcf-1 natty test cycle? I want to use the form to control estro rise and lean out but not be suppressed at all
    how long you gonna run it for?

  32. 2 bottles of tcf-1 so 24 days est.

    to be honest i might run DERMACRINE for a full bottle then 12 days of tcf-1 12 off then 12 on again

  33. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    2 bottles of tcf-1 so 24 days est.

    to be honest i might run derm for a full bottle then 12 days of tcf-1 12 off then 12 on again
    then stretch the form out. for anti-aromatase you could probably get by at 1ml 2x day. to get any strength or recomp 2ml 2x day.

  34. what about just a derma + form cycle what dose would you rec on the form? 2ml x2 a day along full dose topical derm?

    looking to lean out, get solid dense, and gain some strength on a cut diet. also looking so that it is non suppressive to no pct. or lets say very slightly suppressive

    prob going to hold off on the tcf but i am between both

  35. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    what about just a derma + form cycle what dose would you rec on the form? 2ml x2 a day along full dose topical derm?

    looking to lean out, get solid dense, and gain some strength on a cut diet. also looking so that it is non suppressive to no pct. or lets say very slightly suppressive

    prob going to hold off on the tcf but i am between both
    2ml 2xday form, with full dose dermacrine should be great for your goals.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    2ml 2xday form, with full dose dermacrine should be great for your goals.
    thanks for the help m8. also this combo shouldn't aggravate small gyno lumps right since estro will be controlled? Prob going to have to get them removed but still dont want to make matters worse as nothing is really visible.

    1 finals q, this should yield strong libido and no lethargy right

  37. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    thanks for the help m8. also this combo shouldn't aggravate small gyno lumps right since estro will be controlled? Prob going to have to get them removed but still dont want to make matters worse as nothing is really visible.

    1 finals q, this should yield strong libido and no lethargy right
    you should be fine on all counts. libido should be very good on this, and no lethargy-actually you should see increased energy/stamina, i would be surprised if you didn't.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by mavven View Post
    cool
    Workin on your post count are we?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    Workin on your post count are we?
    where i come from,

    we call the pwhorin!

    lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance presents: ArginoCarn
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:08 PM
  2. Primordial Performance presents: PreMax!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Log in
Log in