Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wonder how much different they would be.....
i have used td formestane many times, i'll let everyone know how the lv compares.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anxious to see the comparison. PP has always been consumer conscious and will continue to provide what they want. A topical formestane would be no issue for them to make :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anxious to see the comparison. PP has always been consumer conscious and will continue to provide what they want. A topical formestane would be no issue for them to make :)
absolutely, i even asked eric about putting form in his carrier-the molecular weight was good to go, so you are right it wouldn't be a problem. but the lv oral delivery is a novel approach, and i really hope it works out well. it would be very nice to have options.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have used td formestane many times, i'll let everyone know how the lv compares.
That's why I chose you, Tom. :)

I'm very confident in our product and I wanted someone that knows formestane in-and-out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
absolutely, i even asked eric about putting form in his carrier-the molecular weight was good to go, so you are right it wouldn't be a problem. but the lv oral delivery is a novel approach, and i really hope it works out well. it would be very nice to have options.
That's it exactly, T. It's all about options. There is nothing wrong at all with transdermal products, but I have a wife and child at home that I don't want to risk the contact transmission. This is why options (in this case Liqua-Vade delivery) open up the versatility and marketing of formestane. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's it exactly, T. It's all about options. There is nothing wrong at all with transdermal products, but I have a wife and child at home that I don't want to risk the contact transmission. This is why options (in this case Liqua-Vade delivery) open up the versatility and marketing of formestane. :)
absolutely. many people have expressed the same concerns with topical delivery. even though i have no problem with topical, it would be nice to have an oral delivery as a option. very excited to try this out!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
PP doesn't skimp on quality products. If form came in topical via PP expect a top notch product. I'll be def stocking up on FOrm LV and TUrn LV

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP doesn't skimp on quality products. If form came in topical via PP expect a top notch product. I'll be def stocking up on FOrm LV and TUrn LV
Thanks for the kind words, brother. You're going to love them. :)

-John

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
absolutely. many people have expressed the same concerns with topical delivery. even though i have no problem with topical, it would be nice to have an oral delivery as a option. very excited to try this out!!!
sometimes topical just isn't convenient.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sometimes topical just isn't convenient.
Yes, exactly. I like that we're able to offer options here to better suit individual preferances/needs.

-John

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, exactly. I like that we're able to offer options here to better suit individual preferances/needs.

-John
thats what being in business is all about ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant wait to cut on this schtuff.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I'm anxious to read some reviews and comparisons to the other form products on the market.

Trauma, have you had the chance to use Formestane LV yet? If I remember correctly, I believe you have some experience with oral and transdermal form. I'd like to hear your thoughts. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm anxious to read some reviews and comparisons to the other form products on the market.

Trauma, have you had the chance to use Formestane LV yet? If I remember correctly, I believe you have some experience with oral and transdermal form. I'd like to hear your thoughts. :)
I haven't used our stuff yet. I'll gladly give you some thoughts though once I do. I have some on the way as we speak.

I actually am thinking of using this as an AI in my upcoming cycle....which I keep delaying, haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have decided that as of today, I'll take a break from the form...I want to judge this stuff on it's own and for now I am sticking with just the sa lv...I have decided I want to run form in the summer for an extended period, so I figured I should get off now so come around April-May I can run it for the bulk of the summer...It was nice to get a taste in though, not the best tasting stuff out there...
were you dosing on an empty? i was thinking some peanut butter or fish oil may help bio availability even more?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree...I even dosed with some quercetin...I took 1 ml in the am and 1 in the pm...didn't really notice anything, but c'mon it was one day...I do feel though that far us that are used to form, especially the td form, we are gonna need more than the average Joe who has never used form...my best guess of how this will pan out is that my sweet spot on this form lv will be 2.5 ml am and 2.5 ml pm for a total of 100mg per day...which would make one bottle last 25 days...now, for someone who is not running this solo, dosage would probably be much less...form for me, however, is the only thing that I cycle, none of that those ph or methylated stuff...anymore at least...
100mg daily would be close to the upper max dosing of this product, and 100mg is still rediculously low for oral dosing if using bulk powder-i was doing close to a gram daily w/oral dosing of bulk powders. so i will be very impressed if the lv delivers the same kind of effectiveness at 100mg daily. the lv delivery looks very interesting-i am very anxious to give it a go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really don't have any experience with oral form dosing, with the exception of formex, but I have plenty with td form...formex could not hold a candle to td...I couldn't imagine a gram a day, that would get pretty expensive...
i feel the same towards formex. my bulk formestane was 5gms for $15 so $3 a gm. i think i ran it for 20 days-it wasn't worth the $60 versus $15 for a bottle of e-form.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, my favorite nowadays is primordials carrier with the form...I can't stand the strong limonene like cel's...$14 was a steal on nutra's form for new years sale and $12 for the carrier from primordial...can't beat that!
cel's formestane is almost identical to e-form.
3yrs ago e-form was $15. 100% inflation in 3 yrs.:dunno:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, my favorite nowadays is primordials carrier with the form...I can't stand the strong limonene like cel's...$14 was a steal on nutra's form for new years sale and $12 for the carrier from primordial...can't beat that!
very true but would love to try the new LV to see how it goes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very true but would love to try the new LV to see how it goes
yup, curiosity is very high to see how effective the lv will be.

bobloblaw

Awards
question for bigt.

i am planning a run of pp 1t lv or pp halo lv + derm lv. I was also thing of using the form lv since i got 2 bottles. ive seem your post talking about running it Low dose in the last few week and into first 2 or pct and i would like to do that and would like you thoughts on dose amounts?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only use Primordial Performance Prohormones. Out of all of them, wich one would aromatize the most. I just want to know what to stack this with when the time comes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
question for bigt.

i am planning a run of pp 1t lv or pp halo lv + derm lv. I was also thing of using the form lv since i got 2 bottles. ive seem your post talking about running it Low dose in the last few week and into first 2 or pct and i would like to do that and would like you thoughts on dose amounts?
i like your plan, many will disagree but i like the effects of halo/form-it keeps my gains super lean and makes my libido go nutz-i really feel it enhances the halo, but that's just my opinion. halo/form/dermacrine=libido overdrive-hell yeah!
as far as dosing goes, i can't help you there- i haven't had a chance to see what effects different dosing of the lv will do yet. but i feel minimum dose should be sufficient- 1ml 2xday. might even bump up to 1ml 3xday.:dunno:

bobloblaw

Awards
i like your plan, many will disagree but i like the effects of halo/form-it keeps my gains super lean and makes my libido go nutz-i really feel it enhances the halo, but that's just my opinion. halo/form/dermacrine=libido overdrive-hell yeah!
as far as dosing goes, i can't help you there- i haven't had a chance to see what effects different dosing of the lv will do yet. but i feel minimum dose should be sufficient- 1ml 2xday. might even bump up to 1ml 3xday.:dunno:
i figured this might be the case, the lv tech is so new it would be hard to make that call.
Also would you say that form would also be effect with say 1t since it is basically 1-Androsterone plus dermacrine without the trans-rez and the major issues with it are libido and lethargy? also since with 1t i would be getting more dhea therefore more possible estro conversion then if taking the derm with halo?
i think im starting with 2.5 ml perday (1,.5,1) and go from there.
thx for the feed back, it was mostly your posting that got me interested in the concept of running it. Ive got 3 bottles of lv and 3 bottles of cel TD so i've got plenty to play with :laughing:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i figured this might be the case, the lv tech is so new it would be hard to make that call.
Also would you say that form would also be effect with say 1t since it is basically 1-Androsterone plus dermacrine without the trans-rez and the major issues with it are libido and lethargy? also since with 1t i would be getting more dhea therefore more possible estro conversion then if taking the derm with halo?
i think im starting with 2.5 ml perday (1,.5,1) and go from there.
thx for the feed back, it was mostly your posting that got me interested in the concept of running it. Ive got 3 bottles of lv and 3 bottles of cel TD so i've got plenty to play with :laughing:
i think you are on right track. if you read enough posts about formestane you will realize that everyone has to find their own sweet spot for dosing, but starting low and bumping up if needed is the best way to go. i have gone as high as 6 sprays 2xday, but that's just me-i am a formaholic. stole that from celc5, lol.

bobloblaw

Awards
i think you are on right track. if you read enough posts about formestane you will realize that everyone has to find their own sweet spot for dosing, but starting low and bumping up if needed is the best way to go. i have gone as high as 6 sprays 2xday, but that's just me-i am a formaholic. stole that from celc5, lol.
wow 300 mg per day, didn't that take your estro to low? i'm ganna go with the PP 1Tlv for weeks with the form into pct thx for your help and good luck on test the LV form. Last note which week do you think i should add in the form i was thinking 2 or 3, sound good?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow 300 mg per day, didn't that take your estro to low? i'm ganna go with the PP 1Tlv for weeks with the form into pct thx for your help and good luck on test the LV form. Last note which week do you think i should add in the form i was thinking 2 or 3, sound good?
2nd or 3rd depends on how cycle is treating you. thanks, i am looking forward to the lv.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This allows for another very effective option to transdermal Formestane. Many guys (myself included) have to take into account the potential for contact transmission to family members/children.
And thank you guys for this, should work well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support, guys!

Please relay us some feedback as you all try this out. We're looking to make a consolidated thread of all available information and anecdotal info.

Thanks!

-John

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
yo bigt...did you get this yet and when you plan on logging it?

Excited :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yo bigt...did you get this yet and when you plan on logging it?

Excited :D
haven't heard anything from trauma1 yet. i am sure he will let me know!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The giveaway bottles are going out tomorrow. Good luck to the winners; we look forward to your feedback!

Anyone else who tries this please let me know what you think. For the price, you can't beat this!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The giveaway bottles are going out tomorrow. Good luck to the winners; we look forward to your feedback!

Anyone else who tries this please let me know what you think. For the price, you can't beat this!!
i agree the price is very nice. if it lives up to my expectations i plan a formestane lv/dermacrine lv run soon. should stack up nicely with the test cyp.
let me know if you have a sale on dermacrine, lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree the price is very nice. if it lives up to my expectations i plan a formestane lv/dermacrine lv run soon. should stack up nicely with the test cyp.
let me know if you have a sale on dermacrine, lol.
Dermacrine is probably one of our most overlooked products, imo. It was the first Pp product I tried and to this day one of the most impressive.

If you haven't tried it yet, I definitely encourage it, Tom. I shall let you know though if a sale comes around. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine is probably one of our most overlooked products, imo. It was the first Pp product I tried and to this day one of the most impressive.

If you haven't tried it yet, I definitely encourage it, Tom. I shall let you know though if a sale comes around. :)
hey john, i tried dermacrine awhile back-but it was before i was put on the test cyp. i figure it should be incredible combined with the test cyp and formestane lv.:dunno:
please remember to let me know when that sale comes around.:thanks:

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established

I plan on using Dermacrine sometime in the next few months. I've never tried it, but I'm anxious to see what it can do. I kind of want to stray from the "stronger/harsher is always better" mentality for a cycle.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I plan on using Dermacrine sometime in the next few months. I've never tried it, but I'm anxious to see what it can do. I kind of want to stray from the "stronger/harsher is always better" mentality for a cycle.
slow and steady always wins the race... as long as its not a sprint :beerchug:

UKStrength

Good call mate :) It's a nice compound that takes very little recovery from. I'll be switching to lower-strength compounds after I finish my SuperDrone, I don't feel the need to use anything harsher anymore.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll like it a lot. I wish I had logged my Dermacrine experience years ago. It works very well as a solo product, or it can add a nice dynamic used as a stacker with some specific compounds (it would be very good with Superdrone).

-John

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
You'll like it a lot. I wish I had logged my Dermacrine experience years ago. It works very well as a solo product, or it can add a nice dynamic used as a stacker with some specific compounds (it would be very good with Superdrone).

-John
That was my initial plan. :33:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
how long can this be stored?