Primordial Performance presents: Formestane-LV

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
how long can this be stored?
The reps have commented that these LV items can be stored for a few years without any problems. I gather that you can extend the life of the product by throwing it in the freezer as well.

salto571

salto571

Awards
I kept 1-t tren transdermal in the fridge for many months and it was still gtg. the LV PH's should do just fine too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

UKStrength

yea damn man. if the bp issues didnt bother me so much. i would have a stash of it as well
It's alright mate, just come and crash in the UK for a few months we've got probably a few years' worth! :D

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a plan. i was tempted on getting those tren tabs. i had them in my cart and everything

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
would this stack well with h-drol and fura on a cut cycle?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
would this stack well with h-drol and fura on a cut cycle?
both compounds are dry and do not amortize....no need to the form while on cycle, but I would throw it in on wk 4 of my pct and run it for 3-4wks...but the hdrol and fura stack for a cut sounds enticing...

jucedporkchop

Awards
Would this product be benefical to a 22 year old to be taken by it self? Thought about trying something else besides the basics but not exactly sure I want to swtich over to a PH or DS. Good choice or no?
It could be used, well trimming up and keeping estrogen lower may speed up fat loss , I would rec you stack it with SD and Liver juice thow for mass thow for sure.

I like it with just some straight test thow for bulking :p

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
It could be used, well trimming up and keeping estrogen lower may speed up fat loss , I would rec you stack it with SD and Liver juice thow for mass thow for sure.

I like it with just some straight test thow for bulking :p
I would not stack SD with formestane on a bulk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have been logging formestane lv, admittedly i was somewhat skeptical about a oral formestane product- but i can tell you that: FORMESTANE LV, IS THE REAL DEAL.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
i have been logging formestane lv, admittedly i was somewhat skeptical about a oral formestane product- but i can tell you that: FORMESTANE LV, IS THE REAL DEAL.
I'd listen to this guy about formestane products :thumbsup: :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd listen to this guy about formestane products :thumbsup: :D
your check is in the mail-it was sent out yesterday, lol.:cheers:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
do you feel the rush like topical formestane when dosing? or is it more gradual?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
do you feel the rush like topical formestane when dosing? or is it more gradual?
you get no 'rush' from the lv and it takes considerably longer to kick in- other than that effects are very comparable, imo. the lv comes in a bottle with a separate oral syringe with a cap on it- i have even filled syringe and carried it with me and dosed on the run-very convenient.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing on the run with the syringe? Sounds like a nice perk.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
insane idea for on the run. Great for dosing SD when at work or something

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
insane idea for on the run. Great for dosing SD when at work or something
trust me bro-that cap fits tight on the syringe.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any other feedback from guys that have tried this yet? A few of us are trying different dosing patterns to see what this puppy can do. So far, the feedback/results have been impressive.

Thanks!

-John

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any other feedback from guys that have tried this yet? A few of us are trying different dosing patterns to see what this puppy can do. So far, the feedback/results have been impressive.

Thanks!

-John
i tried 2/2/2 and now the 3/3-believe me i like the 3/3 best-in around 20 minutes i can feel effects real nice. libido is going way up. weighed in at -2lbs so i have lost the 4lbs of water weight that was my goal for this already.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
you get no 'rush' from the lv and it takes considerably longer to kick in- other than that effects are very comparable, imo. the lv comes in a bottle with a separate oral syringe with a cap on it- i have even filled syringe and carried it with me and dosed on the run-very convenient.
Nice...I would have never thought of pre-filling the syringe, capping it and taking it with me :frustrate ...with my liver juice I always took the whole bottle with me, now I know... :study: ...thanks for the insight bigt..!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice...I would have never thought of pre-filling the syringe, capping it and taking it with me :frustrate ...with my liver juice I always took the whole bottle with me, now I know... :study: ...thanks for the insight bigt..!!
gald it helps, the convenience is a big plus imo.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is a dang good idea.

UKStrength

Haha, I've had a whole bag of oral syringes at one point when I was working split shifts on the wards :) Would have been quite bizarre for a nurse to see me with 3 of them in my gob injecting multi-coloured solutions! ;D Gotta love Liqua-Vade!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I've had a whole bag of oral syringes at one point when I was working split shifts on the wards :) Would have been quite bizarre for a nurse to see me with 3 of them in my gob injecting multi-coloured solutions! ;D Gotta love Liqua-Vade!
LV is def a great alternative to caps...good stuff! :thumbsup:

UKStrength

LV is def a great alternative to caps...good stuff! :thumbsup:
Got that right mate, mixes things up a little and allows accurate dosing, since when could you dose SD at 25mg/day in the past? Not easily unless it was capped at 5mg!

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
I'm gonna be using this in my upcoming pct for my current dymethazine stack, curious to see how it does.

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
i herd some good stuff about Formestane-LV
i am going to have to get me some.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 doses into the Form LV! :D
alright-has the hair started falling out yet, lol-just kidding, i had to do it. 1st time on form is nutz, you are going to like it.

what are you dosing at?