Primordial Performance presents: Formestane-LV

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i only ran 1 bottle and wanted it to last so i never went higher than 6ml. i think t1 went as high as 9-3/3/3. 6ml was pretty good though.
Yeah, I went as high as 9ml for 1 week. It was overkill for me, though. I definitely started to experience more of an anabolic effect, but that's not really why I would utilize form anyway.

I agree tom that 6ml/day is definitely the sweet spot. :sgrin:

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys,

Post up any feedback that you've had with our Formestane-LV. I'm looking to put together a reference thread for you guys that will help to consolidate all the pertinent information, as well as anecdotal experiences.

Thanks!

-John

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I went as high as 9ml for 1 week. It was overkill for me, though. I definitely started to experience more of an anabolic effect, but that's not really why I would utilize form anyway.

I agree tom that 6ml/day is definitely the sweet spot. :sgrin:

-John
:cheers:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
bump for PP. im about to use this product tomorrow and cant wait

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you buy 4, the price is just below $18 per bottle.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
hmm might have to take you guys up on the crazy deals. you LV products can stay in the fridge for a few years right?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats the best scenario/use in using formestane?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the best scenario/use in using formestane?
I personally like to use it in conjunction with a good natty test booster (PhytoTest fits the bill here), especially while on a cut. Insane vascularity and libido.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A nice Friday morning bump. Formestane is already an endangered supplement. Take advantage of the savings and get your Formestane-LV today.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Formestane is already an endangered supplement. Take advantage of the savings and get your Formestane-LV today.
If you want to get some Formestane - or any of our other hormonals - you'd better do it fast, while there's still some stock left! We've broken our sales records each day for the last 3 days in a row, actually overselling our NONdiscontinued items - which has slowed down shipment of orders (but we will still endeavour to stick to our 72-hour shipping time).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Endangered Supplement - I like that.
Endangered is right - we're down to 50% of our original stock now (probably less today)!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Form is endangered as a supplement period, but the LV technology combined with form is an even more rare bird.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Form is endangered as a supplement period, but the LV technology combined with form is an even more rare bird.
Exactly, couldnt have said it any better.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. Our Formestane-LV is on the way out, so now is the time to get it!

-John

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 bottles of Form-LV comes out to $17.97 per bottle. You will not find a better price on this awesome AI.