Primordial Performance presents: Formestane-LV

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Yes you are my man!

    Question bigt...did you ever notice your lipids getting all screwed up while on formestane?
    one blood test came back slightly elevated when i was running high doses of topical, but came back down after. i just increase fish oil when on form now and it seems to keep it in normal range. but i normally don't have a problem with it, so i can't say how much it would effect someone who is prone to it, my guess is it will return to normal after cycle.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    I'm taking oximega, 400mg egcg, and a large dose of curcumin. That should cover it.
  3. Registered User
    kitchenstud's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    129

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Well I think you'll be in for a treat then from what I've heard about the compound! Definitely consider a log mate as we'd all be interested in your feedback.
    Is there anybody around here with any feedback on Formestane used low dose during pct? I'm pretty new to this board. Did a lot of logs over at bb.com, but never really got much in the way of responses, so it ended up being more trouble than it was worth.

    I've only got about 9 days left of the dymethazine, but I might be able to be talked into a pct log, i guess.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenstud View Post
    Is there anybody around here with any feedback on Formestane used low dose during pct? I'm pretty new to this board. Did a lot of logs over at bb.com, but never really got much in the way of responses, so it ended up being more trouble than it was worth.

    I've only got about 9 days left of the dymethazine, but I might be able to be talked into a pct log, i guess.
    how low is low, and what else do you have lined up for pct?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I'm taking oximega, 400mg egcg, and a large dose of curcumin. That should cover it.
    that is big time coverage, lol. as low as you are dosing i doubt if lipids would be effected by much, but better safe than sorry. you seem to be pretty sensitive to form and low dose seems to be doing the job, are you planning to dose any higher?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Registered User
    kitchenstud's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    129

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how low is low, and what else do you have lined up for pct?
    I have nolva, AN's Drive, and I3C. I was going to do the form at 0/0/20/40/60/60.
  7. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenstud View Post
    I have nolva, AN's Drive, and I3C. I was going to do the form at 0/0/20/40/60/60.
    i would taper off the form, building up and then stopping isn't a good idea, imo.


    btw-i am a fan of drive!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Registered User
    kitchenstud's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    129

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would taper off the form, building up and then stopping isn't a good idea, imo.


    btw-i am a fan of drive!
    Alright, fair enough. So, what if I did 0/20/40/60/40/20 on the form?
  9. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenstud View Post
    Alright, fair enough. So, what if I did 0/20/40/60/40/20 on the form?
    much better, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is big time coverage, lol. as low as you are dosing i doubt if lipids would be effected by much, but better safe than sorry. you seem to be pretty sensitive to form and low dose seems to be doing the job, are you planning to dose any higher?
    Those are things I take all the time, period. They're cheap enough.

    I just bumped it to 1.5ml.
  11. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Those are things I take all the time, period. They're cheap enough.

    I just bumped it to 1.5ml.
    geez-the way you are reacting to form lv, 3ml 2x day would have you leaping tall buildings at a single bound
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Apparently. No issues with the 1.5ml yet. I took it with a huge bowl of oatmeal. So far this week, muscle hardness is up, workouts are good/motivated, and libido is good. Pumps are bigger, too. I did 100 burpees while roasting coffee today, and the pump was stupid. I'm mostly hoping to recomp a bit, we'll see what happens.
  13. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Apparently. No issues with the 1.5ml yet. I took it with a huge bowl of oatmeal. So far this week, muscle hardness is up, workouts are good/motivated, and libido is good. Pumps are bigger, too. I did 100 burpees while roasting coffee today, and the pump was stupid. I'm mostly hoping to recomp a bit, we'll see what happens.
    form is great for recomp-it happens without even trying for me, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Registered User
    kitchenstud's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    129

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    much better, imo.
    alright, thats what I'll do then.
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenstud View Post
    alright, thats what I'll do then.
    should really enjoy the form-good luck.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  16. Registered User
    kitchenstud's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    129

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    should really enjoy the form-good luck.
    Been wanting to try it for a while. With 6bromo being taken away, its about the only AI left.
  17. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Apparently. No issues with the 1.5ml yet. I took it with a huge bowl of oatmeal. So far this week, muscle hardness is up, workouts are good/motivated, and libido is good. Pumps are bigger, too. I did 100 burpees while roasting coffee today, and the pump was stupid. I'm mostly hoping to recomp a bit, we'll see what happens.
    I really think you're going to enjoy the Form-LV. If you have any questions along the way, we're here to help my man.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Thanks, John. Man, I'm really sensitive to this stuff. I may have to drop to one dose a day. And I think I'll get all the benefits at that, 1.5ml once a day. Twice is just too much, I get a headache.
  19. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Thanks, John. Man, I'm really sensitive to this stuff. I may have to drop to one dose a day. And I think I'll get all the benefits at that, 1.5ml once a day. Twice is just too much, I get a headache.
    It certainly is possible. This is your first time using it, right?

    I would try to keep your total dose for the day split into 2 separate doses over the course of the day if possible.

    When do the headaches start? After dosing?

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Yeah, within 45 minutes of dosing or so. This is my second day with 1.25ml dosing, and it feels much better. No headache, crazy libido, etc. The half life of form is long, no? Why the twice a day dosing?
  21. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Yeah, within 45 minutes of dosing or so. This is my second day with 1.25ml dosing, and it feels much better. No headache, crazy libido, etc. The half life of form is long, no? Why the twice a day dosing?
    Only about 4 hours max with enteral (oral) administration. You could dose it once daily if you prefer, but I would dose twice daily to keep a more constant serum concentration. Once the aromatase enzyme is mitigated through the suicide inhibition pathway you'll begin to see effects.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Ok, interesting. I thought I read it has a 4 day half-life, which obviously doesn't make sense with dosing schedules of oral or transdermal.
  23. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Ok, interesting. I thought I read it has a 4 day half-life, which obviously doesn't make sense with dosing schedules of oral or transdermal.
    you are the exception to the rule, if you can get decent results by dosing that low- one time a day consider yourself a lucky man. geez-you will get one hell of a good/long run for your money, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you are the exception to the rule, if you can get decent results by dosing that low- one time a day consider yourself a lucky man. geez-you will get one hell of a good/long run for your money, lol.
    Speaking of bigt....

    You can get a GREAT deal on our Formestane right now during our "Tax Return Sale!!" It's only $23.96!

    Tax Return Super Sale! Stock Up Now!!!


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  25. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Speaking of bigt....

    You can get a GREAT deal on our Formestane right now during our "Tax Return Sale!!" It's only $23.96!

    Tax Return Super Sale! Stock Up Now!!!

    this is the sale i have been waiting for!!! great prices on the form/dermacrine.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is the sale i have been waiting for!!! great prices on the form/dermacrine.
    I knew you would like, Tom.

    Enjoy my friend.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you are the exception to the rule, if you can get decent results by dosing that low- one time a day consider yourself a lucky man. geez-you will get one hell of a good/long run for your money, lol.
    You know it!
  28. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1074

    would this or androhard stack best with turinabol
  29. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    Bastards! I'm broke, why now, lol...
    I loved dermacrine, and I thought 1T was gone, apparently jus 1t-tren, either way, I may have to break the bank here, we'll see, maybe a trade... takers?
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  30. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    You can get a GREAT deal on our Formestane right now during our "Tax Return Sale!!" It's only $23.96!

    Tax Return Super Sale! Stock Up Now!!!


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  31. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You can get a GREAT deal on our Formestane right now during our "Tax Return Sale!!" It's only $23.96!

    Tax Return Super Sale! Stock Up Now!!!

    done...done...and done! great deal!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    would this or androhard stack best with turinabol
    AndroHard will stack well with almost any pH, but Turinabol would be a good choice. Especially at 20% off Turinabol and 25% off AndroHard
  33. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    AndroHard will stack well with almost any pH, but Turinabol would be a good choice. Especially at 20% off Turinabol and 25% off AndroHard
    Got to agree here, Turinabol LV and AndroHard is possibly the best recomposition stack in the world, period.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Heh, I don't know if I'm just getting aclimated to it, or I got the dosing right, but damn, form kicked in. Bigger, stronger faster, you say? oh yes. I like it.
  35. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1074

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Got to agree here, Turinabol LV and AndroHard is possibly the best recomposition stack in the world, period.
    this is what about of people i know are running real soon
  36. Registered User
    Mikey851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    363

    I've never tried Form; if it works as well for me as it does you guys then i'll be afraid that its gonna disappear. I have some on the way, so we will see soon.
  37. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You can get a GREAT deal on our Formestane right now during our "Tax Return Sale!!" It's only $23.96!

    Tax Return Super Sale! Stock Up Now!!!

    Only a few days left to take advantage of this sale!! Don't miss out!!

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  38. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Only a few days left to take advantage of this sale!! Don't miss out!!

    -John
    when does it officially end T1?
  39. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    when does it officially end T1?
    This wednesday (4/21/10). This past week flew bye!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  40. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    This wednesday (4/21/10). This past week flew bye!
    Thanks T1! I gots time.

    While i has you here, are you guys going to do dermal Formestane?

    Or did you guys have a dermal already then went LV?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance presents: ArginoCarn
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 07:08 PM
  2. Primordial Performance presents: PreMax!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 12:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in