Primordial Performance presents: Formestane-LV

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    do you feel the rush like topical formestane when dosing? or is it more gradual?
    you get no 'rush' from the lv and it takes considerably longer to kick in- other than that effects are very comparable, imo. the lv comes in a bottle with a separate oral syringe with a cap on it- i have even filled syringe and carried it with me and dosed on the run-very convenient.


  2. Dosing on the run with the syringe? Sounds like a nice perk.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  3. insane idea for on the run. Great for dosing SD when at work or something
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    insane idea for on the run. Great for dosing SD when at work or something
    trust me bro-that cap fits tight on the syringe.

  5. Any other feedback from guys that have tried this yet? A few of us are trying different dosing patterns to see what this puppy can do. So far, the feedback/results have been impressive.

    Thanks!

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Any other feedback from guys that have tried this yet? A few of us are trying different dosing patterns to see what this puppy can do. So far, the feedback/results have been impressive.

    Thanks!

    -John
    i tried 2/2/2 and now the 3/3-believe me i like the 3/3 best-in around 20 minutes i can feel effects real nice. libido is going way up. weighed in at -2lbs so i have lost the 4lbs of water weight that was my goal for this already.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you get no 'rush' from the lv and it takes considerably longer to kick in- other than that effects are very comparable, imo. the lv comes in a bottle with a separate oral syringe with a cap on it- i have even filled syringe and carried it with me and dosed on the run-very convenient.
    Nice...I would have never thought of pre-filling the syringe, capping it and taking it with me ...with my liver juice I always took the whole bottle with me, now I know... ...thanks for the insight bigt..!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Nice...I would have never thought of pre-filling the syringe, capping it and taking it with me ...with my liver juice I always took the whole bottle with me, now I know... ...thanks for the insight bigt..!!
    gald it helps, the convenience is a big plus imo.

  9. that is a dang good idea.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    that is a dang good idea.
    that is why i love this forum so much-we are able to share ideas.

  11. thats y A.M has taught me so much

  12. For those that may have missed it, check out bigt's log/review:

    PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN


    Also, Meathed's log:

    THE MEAT HAS PERFECT "FORM": PP'S FORMESTANE-LV THAT IS (sponsored log)


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  13. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Nice...I would have never thought of pre-filling the syringe, capping it and taking it with me ...with my liver juice I always took the whole bottle with me, now I know... ...thanks for the insight bigt..!!
    Haha, I've had a whole bag of oral syringes at one point when I was working split shifts on the wards Would have been quite bizarre for a nurse to see me with 3 of them in my gob injecting multi-coloured solutions! ;D Gotta love Liqua-Vade!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Haha, I've had a whole bag of oral syringes at one point when I was working split shifts on the wards Would have been quite bizarre for a nurse to see me with 3 of them in my gob injecting multi-coloured solutions! ;D Gotta love Liqua-Vade!
    LV is def a great alternative to caps...good stuff!

  15. Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  16. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    LV is def a great alternative to caps...good stuff!
    Got that right mate, mixes things up a little and allows accurate dosing, since when could you dose SD at 25mg/day in the past? Not easily unless it was capped at 5mg!
  17. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Anyone throwing this into their 1-T Muscle and Dermacrine Muscle Stacks? Could see this really helping to dry out the stacks and add a little libido boost!

  18. I'm gonna be using this in my upcoming pct for my current dymethazine stack, curious to see how it does.
  19. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenstud View Post
    I'm gonna be using this in my upcoming pct for my current dymethazine stack, curious to see how it does.
    Definitely curious mate! Have you run Dymethazine before?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Definitely curious mate! Have you run Dymethazine before?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Definitely curious mate! Have you run Dymethazine before?
    Nope, 1st time.

  22. i herd some good stuff about Formestane-LV
    i am going to have to get me some.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    i herd some good stuff about Formestane-LV
    i am going to have to get me some.
    good stuff!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good stuff!
    yes

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    yes
    repped-i like the direct and simple speak, lol.

  26. if this is used solo, is pct needed?

  27. 2 doses into the Form LV!

  28. keep us updated m8

  29. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    if this is used solo, is pct needed?
    depends on how it was dosed and how long it was used. at a mild dose for a few weeks, no.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    2 doses into the Form LV!
    alright-has the hair started falling out yet, lol-just kidding, i had to do it. 1st time on form is nutz, you are going to like it.

    what are you dosing at?

  31. 2/2. If I stay at this and taper off at the end, I should be gtg, huh?

    I hate to say anything, I'm only 2 doses in, but...oh, nevermind.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    2/2. If I stay at this and taper off at the end, I should be gtg, huh?

    I hate to say anything, I'm only 2 doses in, but...oh, nevermind.
    nothing like clean receptors-you lucky dog.
  33. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenstud View Post
    Nope, 1st time.
    Well I think you'll be in for a treat then from what I've heard about the compound! Definitely consider a log mate as we'd all be interested in your feedback.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    if this is used solo, is pct needed?
    No pct needed....I'm plannin to start the derm/form stack in a few days...4wks total...but I'm also thinking of runnin EC along side...

  35. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    if this is used solo, is pct needed?
    if you used what solo? formestane?

  36. I screwed up: I started off with 2ml twice a day. By the 3rd dose, 24hrs in, I had a whopping headache. By the 5th dose, I could tell it was absolutely dose dependant, within an hour of taking it the ache would come on.

    I skipped a dose, then started with 1ml WITH FOOD twice a day, and it's all good. So I guess the lessons are 1) it's hormonal, not some herb that needs a long buildup, 2) start off low and work up, and 3) it's freakin awesome stuff!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I screwed up: I started off with 2ml twice a day. By the 3rd dose, 24hrs in, I had a whopping headache. By the 5th dose, I could tell it was absolutely dose dependant, within an hour of taking it the ache would come on.

    I skipped a dose, then started with 1ml WITH FOOD twice a day, and it's all good. So I guess the lessons are 1) it's hormonal, not some herb that needs a long buildup, 2) start off low and work up, and 3) it's freakin awesome stuff!
    glad to see the headaches have subsided.

  38. Thanks for the help on that!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Thanks for the help on that!
    i am the formestane pimp-gotta help out with problems as hard as i push it, lol.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am the formestane pimp-gotta help out with problems as hard as i push it, lol.
    Yes you are my man!

    Question bigt...did you ever notice your lipids getting all screwed up while on formestane?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance presents: ArginoCarn
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:08 PM
  2. Primordial Performance presents: PreMax!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Log in
Log in