Primordial Performance presents: Formestane-LV

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by bobloblaw View Post
    question for bigt.

i am planning a run of pp 1t lv or pp halo lv + derm lv. I was also thing of using the form lv since i got 2 bottles. ive seem your post talking about running it Low dose in the last few week and into first 2 or pct and i would like to do that and would like you thoughts on dose amounts?
    i like your plan, many will disagree but i like the effects of halo/form-it keeps my gains super lean and makes my libido go nutz-i really feel it enhances the halo, but that's just my opinion. halo/form/dermacrine=libido overdrive-hell yeah!
    as far as dosing goes, i can't help you there- i haven't had a chance to see what effects different dosing of the lv will do yet. but i feel minimum dose should be sufficient- 1ml 2xday. might even bump up to 1ml 3xday.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.15%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i like your plan, many will disagree but i like the effects of halo/form-it keeps my gains super lean and makes my libido go nutz-i really feel it enhances the halo, but that's just my opinion. halo/form/dermacrine=libido overdrive-hell yeah!
    as far as dosing goes, i can't help you there- i haven't had a chance to see what effects different dosing of the lv will do yet. but i feel minimum dose should be sufficient- 1ml 2xday. might even bump up to 1ml 3xday.
    i figured this might be the case, the lv tech is so new it would be hard to make that call.
    Also would you say that form would also be effect with say 1t since it is basically 1-Androsterone plus dermacrine without the trans-rez and the major issues with it are libido and lethargy? also since with 1t i would be getting more dhea therefore more possible estro conversion then if taking the derm with halo?
    i think im starting with 2.5 ml perday (1,.5,1) and go from there.
    thx for the feed back, it was mostly your posting that got me interested in the concept of running it. Ive got 3 bottles of lv and 3 bottles of cel TD so i've got plenty to play with
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

i figured this might be the case, the lv tech is so new it would be hard to make that call.
    Also would you say that form would also be effect with say 1t since it is basically 1-Androsterone plus dermacrine without the trans-rez and the major issues with it are libido and lethargy? also since with 1t i would be getting more dhea therefore more possible estro conversion then if taking the derm with halo?
    i think im starting with 2.5 ml perday (1,.5,1) and go from there.
    thx for the feed back, it was mostly your posting that got me interested in the concept of running it. Ive got 3 bottles of lv and 3 bottles of cel TD so i've got plenty to play with
    i think you are on right track. if you read enough posts about formestane you will realize that everyone has to find their own sweet spot for dosing, but starting low and bumping up if needed is the best way to go. i have gone as high as 6 sprays 2xday, but that's just me-i am a formaholic. stole that from celc5, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.15%

i think you are on right track. if you read enough posts about formestane you will realize that everyone has to find their own sweet spot for dosing, but starting low and bumping up if needed is the best way to go. i have gone as high as 6 sprays 2xday, but that's just me-i am a formaholic. stole that from celc5, lol.
    wow 300 mg per day, didn't that take your estro to low? i'm ganna go with the PP 1Tlv for weeks with the form into pct thx for your help and good luck on test the LV form. Last note which week do you think i should add in the form i was thinking 2 or 3, sound good?
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%

wow 300 mg per day, didn't that take your estro to low? i'm ganna go with the PP 1Tlv for weeks with the form into pct thx for your help and good luck on test the LV form. Last note which week do you think i should add in the form i was thinking 2 or 3, sound good?
    2nd or 3rd depends on how cycle is treating you. thanks, i am looking forward to the lv.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    This allows for another very effective option to transdermal Formestane. Many guys (myself included) have to take into account the potential for contact transmission to family members/children.
    And thank you guys for this, should work well.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks for the support, guys!

Please relay us some feedback as you all try this out. We're looking to make a consolidated thread of all available information and anecdotal info.

Thanks!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

bump
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

yo bigt...did you get this yet and when you plan on logging it?

Excited
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    yo bigt...did you get this yet and when you plan on logging it?

Excited
    haven't heard anything from trauma1 yet. i am sure he will let me know!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The giveaway bottles are going out tomorrow. Good luck to the winners; we look forward to your feedback!

Anyone else who tries this please let me know what you think. For the price, you can't beat this!!

Legendary

12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%

The giveaway bottles are going out tomorrow. Good luck to the winners; we look forward to your feedback!

Anyone else who tries this please let me know what you think. For the price, you can't beat this!!
    i agree the price is very nice. if it lives up to my expectations i plan a formestane lv/dermacrine lv run soon. should stack up nicely with the test cyp.
    let me know if you have a sale on dermacrine, lol.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

i agree the price is very nice. if it lives up to my expectations i plan a formestane lv/dermacrine lv run soon. should stack up nicely with the test cyp.
    let me know if you have a sale on dermacrine, lol.
    Dermacrine is probably one of our most overlooked products, imo. It was the first Pp product I tried and to this day one of the most impressive.

If you haven't tried it yet, I definitely encourage it, Tom. I shall let you know though if a sale comes around.

Legendary

14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%

Dermacrine is probably one of our most overlooked products, imo. It was the first Pp product I tried and to this day one of the most impressive.

If you haven't tried it yet, I definitely encourage it, Tom. I shall let you know though if a sale comes around.
    hey john, i tried dermacrine awhile back-but it was before i was put on the test cyp. i figure it should be incredible combined with the test cyp and formestane lv.
    please remember to let me know when that sale comes around.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.12%

I plan on using Dermacrine sometime in the next few months. I've never tried it, but I'm anxious to see what it can do. I kind of want to stray from the "stronger/harsher is always better" mentality for a cycle.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    I plan on using Dermacrine sometime in the next few months. I've never tried it, but I'm anxious to see what it can do. I kind of want to stray from the "stronger/harsher is always better" mentality for a cycle.
    slow and steady always wins the race... as long as its not a sprint
  17. UKStrength

Good call mate It's a nice compound that takes very little recovery from. I'll be switching to lower-strength compounds after I finish my SuperDrone, I don't feel the need to use anything harsher anymore.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

You'll like it a lot. I wish I had logged my Dermacrine experience years ago. It works very well as a solo product, or it can add a nice dynamic used as a stacker with some specific compounds (it would be very good with Superdrone).

-John

Legendary

19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.12%

You'll like it a lot. I wish I had logged my Dermacrine experience years ago. It works very well as a solo product, or it can add a nice dynamic used as a stacker with some specific compounds (it would be very good with Superdrone).

-John
    That was my initial plan.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

how long can this be stored?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    The reps have commented that these LV items can be stored for a few years without any problems. I gather that you can extend the life of the product by throwing it in the freezer as well.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    5 years eric says if stored in the fridge. which is where mine will be soon
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%

I kept 1-t tren transdermal in the fridge for many months and it was still gtg. the LV PH's should do just fine too
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

wish 1-t tren was still around.
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    wish 1-t tren was still around.
    I've got a TON of both 1-T Tren-LV and 1-T Tren transdermal. Maybe around 15 bottles of each.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%

Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    I've got a TON of both 1-T Tren-LV and 1-T Tren transdermal. Maybe around 15 bottles of each.
    damn!
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

damn!
    Hahaha...word...I think we now know who depleted the stach from PP
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

Hahaha...word...I think we now know who depleted the stach from PP
    yea damn man. if the bp issues didnt bother me so much. i would have a stash of it as well
  29. UKStrength

yea damn man. if the bp issues didnt bother me so much. i would have a stash of it as well
    It's alright mate, just come and crash in the UK for a few months we've got probably a few years' worth!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

sounds like a plan. i was tempted on getting those tren tabs. i had them in my cart and everything
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Qwerty I'm sure you could get them from some one that did.....
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Qwerty I'm sure you could get them from some one that did.....
    very true
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

would this stack well with h-drol and fura on a cut cycle?
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

would this stack well with h-drol and fura on a cut cycle?
    both compounds are dry and do not amortize....no need to the form while on cycle, but I would throw it in on wk 4 of my pct and run it for 3-4wks...but the hdrol and fura stack for a cut sounds enticing...
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.1%

Quote Originally Posted by ecupirate View Post
    Would this product be benefical to a 22 year old to be taken by it self? Thought about trying something else besides the basics but not exactly sure I want to swtich over to a PH or DS. Good choice or no?
    It could be used, well trimming up and keeping estrogen lower may speed up fat loss , I would rec you stack it with SD and Liver juice thow for mass thow for sure.

I like it with just some straight test thow for bulking :-P
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

Quote Originally Posted by jucedporkchop View Post
    It could be used, well trimming up and keeping estrogen lower may speed up fat loss , I would rec you stack it with SD and Liver juice thow for mass thow for sure.

I like it with just some straight test thow for bulking :-P
    I would not stack SD with formestane on a bulk.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%

i have been logging formestane lv, admittedly i was somewhat skeptical about a oral formestane product- but i can tell you that: FORMESTANE LV, IS THE REAL DEAL.
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

i have been logging formestane lv, admittedly i was somewhat skeptical about a oral formestane product- but i can tell you that: FORMESTANE LV, IS THE REAL DEAL.
    I'd listen to this guy about formestane products
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%

I'd listen to this guy about formestane products
    your check is in the mail-it was sent out yesterday, lol.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

do you feel the rush like topical formestane when dosing? or is it more gradual?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance presents: ArginoCarn
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:08 PM
  2. Primordial Performance presents: PreMax!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 02:34 PM