Primordial Performance presents: Formestane-LV

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,492
    Rep Power
    10751770
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by bobloblaw View Post
    question for bigt.

    i am planning a run of pp 1t lv or pp halo lv + derm lv. I was also thing of using the form lv since i got 2 bottles. ive seem your post talking about running it Low dose in the last few week and into first 2 or pct and i would like to do that and would like you thoughts on dose amounts?
    i like your plan, many will disagree but i like the effects of halo/form-it keeps my gains super lean and makes my libido go nutz-i really feel it enhances the halo, but that's just my opinion. halo/form/dermacrine=libido overdrive-hell yeah!
    as far as dosing goes, i can't help you there- i haven't had a chance to see what effects different dosing of the lv will do yet. but i feel minimum dose should be sufficient- 1ml 2xday. might even bump up to 1ml 3xday.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

  2. New Member
    bobloblaw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    27.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i like your plan, many will disagree but i like the effects of halo/form-it keeps my gains super lean and makes my libido go nutz-i really feel it enhances the halo, but that's just my opinion. halo/form/dermacrine=libido overdrive-hell yeah!
    as far as dosing goes, i can't help you there- i haven't had a chance to see what effects different dosing of the lv will do yet. but i feel minimum dose should be sufficient- 1ml 2xday. might even bump up to 1ml 3xday.
    i figured this might be the case, the lv tech is so new it would be hard to make that call.
    Also would you say that form would also be effect with say 1t since it is basically 1-Androsterone plus dermacrine without the trans-rez and the major issues with it are libido and lethargy? also since with 1t i would be getting more dhea therefore more possible estro conversion then if taking the derm with halo?
    i think im starting with 2.5 ml perday (1,.5,1) and go from there.
    thx for the feed back, it was mostly your posting that got me interested in the concept of running it. Ive got 3 bottles of lv and 3 bottles of cel TD so i've got plenty to play with
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,492
    Rep Power
    10751770
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by bobloblaw View Post
    i figured this might be the case, the lv tech is so new it would be hard to make that call.
    Also would you say that form would also be effect with say 1t since it is basically 1-Androsterone plus dermacrine without the trans-rez and the major issues with it are libido and lethargy? also since with 1t i would be getting more dhea therefore more possible estro conversion then if taking the derm with halo?
    i think im starting with 2.5 ml perday (1,.5,1) and go from there.
    thx for the feed back, it was mostly your posting that got me interested in the concept of running it. Ive got 3 bottles of lv and 3 bottles of cel TD so i've got plenty to play with
    i think you are on right track. if you read enough posts about formestane you will realize that everyone has to find their own sweet spot for dosing, but starting low and bumping up if needed is the best way to go. i have gone as high as 6 sprays 2xday, but that's just me-i am a formaholic. stole that from celc5, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bobloblaw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    27.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think you are on right track. if you read enough posts about formestane you will realize that everyone has to find their own sweet spot for dosing, but starting low and bumping up if needed is the best way to go. i have gone as high as 6 sprays 2xday, but that's just me-i am a formaholic. stole that from celc5, lol.
    wow 300 mg per day, didn't that take your estro to low? i'm ganna go with the PP 1Tlv for weeks with the form into pct thx for your help and good luck on test the LV form. Last note which week do you think i should add in the form i was thinking 2 or 3, sound good?
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,492
    Rep Power
    10751770
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by bobloblaw View Post
    wow 300 mg per day, didn't that take your estro to low? i'm ganna go with the PP 1Tlv for weeks with the form into pct thx for your help and good luck on test the LV form. Last note which week do you think i should add in the form i was thinking 2 or 3, sound good?
    2nd or 3rd depends on how cycle is treating you. thanks, i am looking forward to the lv.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  6. New Member
    mad dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    44.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    This allows for another very effective option to transdermal Formestane. Many guys (myself included) have to take into account the potential for contact transmission to family members/children.
    And thank you guys for this, should work well.
  7. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57341
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Thanks for the support, guys!

    Please relay us some feedback as you all try this out. We're looking to make a consolidated thread of all available information and anecdotal info.

    Thanks!

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    bump
  9. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    562
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

    yo bigt...did you get this yet and when you plan on logging it?

    Excited
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,492
    Rep Power
    10751770
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    yo bigt...did you get this yet and when you plan on logging it?

    Excited
    haven't heard anything from trauma1 yet. i am sure he will let me know!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  11. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57341
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    The giveaway bottles are going out tomorrow. Good luck to the winners; we look forward to your feedback!

    Anyone else who tries this please let me know what you think. For the price, you can't beat this!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,492
    Rep Power
    10751770
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The giveaway bottles are going out tomorrow. Good luck to the winners; we look forward to your feedback!

    Anyone else who tries this please let me know what you think. For the price, you can't beat this!!
    i agree the price is very nice. if it lives up to my expectations i plan a formestane lv/dermacrine lv run soon. should stack up nicely with the test cyp.
    let me know if you have a sale on dermacrine, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  13. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57341
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree the price is very nice. if it lives up to my expectations i plan a formestane lv/dermacrine lv run soon. should stack up nicely with the test cyp.
    let me know if you have a sale on dermacrine, lol.
    Dermacrine is probably one of our most overlooked products, imo. It was the first Pp product I tried and to this day one of the most impressive.

    If you haven't tried it yet, I definitely encourage it, Tom. I shall let you know though if a sale comes around.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,492
    Rep Power
    10751770
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Dermacrine is probably one of our most overlooked products, imo. It was the first Pp product I tried and to this day one of the most impressive.

    If you haven't tried it yet, I definitely encourage it, Tom. I shall let you know though if a sale comes around.
    hey john, i tried dermacrine awhile back-but it was before i was put on the test cyp. i figure it should be incredible combined with the test cyp and formestane lv.
    please remember to let me know when that sale comes around.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  15. New Member
    simmons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    284
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    64.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Dermacrine is probably one of our most overlooked products, imo. It was the first Pp product I tried and to this day one of the most impressive.

    If you haven't tried it yet, I definitely encourage it, Tom. I shall let you know though if a sale comes around.
    I plan on using Dermacrine sometime in the next few months. I've never tried it, but I'm anxious to see what it can do. I kind of want to stray from the "stronger/harsher is always better" mentality for a cycle.
  16. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    I plan on using Dermacrine sometime in the next few months. I've never tried it, but I'm anxious to see what it can do. I kind of want to stray from the "stronger/harsher is always better" mentality for a cycle.
    slow and steady always wins the race... as long as its not a sprint
  17. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    I plan on using Dermacrine sometime in the next few months. I've never tried it, but I'm anxious to see what it can do. I kind of want to stray from the "stronger/harsher is always better" mentality for a cycle.
    Good call mate It's a nice compound that takes very little recovery from. I'll be switching to lower-strength compounds after I finish my SuperDrone, I don't feel the need to use anything harsher anymore.
  18. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57341
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    I plan on using Dermacrine sometime in the next few months. I've never tried it, but I'm anxious to see what it can do. I kind of want to stray from the "stronger/harsher is always better" mentality for a cycle.
    You'll like it a lot. I wish I had logged my Dermacrine experience years ago. It works very well as a solo product, or it can add a nice dynamic used as a stacker with some specific compounds (it would be very good with Superdrone).

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  19. New Member
    simmons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    284
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    64.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You'll like it a lot. I wish I had logged my Dermacrine experience years ago. It works very well as a solo product, or it can add a nice dynamic used as a stacker with some specific compounds (it would be very good with Superdrone).

    -John
    That was my initial plan.
  20. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89664
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    how long can this be stored?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  21. New Member
    simmons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    284
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    64.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    how long can this be stored?
    The reps have commented that these LV items can be stored for a few years without any problems. I gather that you can extend the life of the product by throwing it in the freezer as well.
  22. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    how long can this be stored?
    5 years eric says if stored in the fridge. which is where mine will be soon
  23. New Member
    salto571's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%

    I kept 1-t tren transdermal in the fridge for many months and it was still gtg. the LV PH's should do just fine too
  24. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    wish 1-t tren was still around.
  25. Banned
    FNG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    wish 1-t tren was still around.
    I've got a TON of both 1-T Tren-LV and 1-T Tren transdermal. Maybe around 15 bottles of each.
  26. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,492
    Rep Power
    10751770
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    I've got a TON of both 1-T Tren-LV and 1-T Tren transdermal. Maybe around 15 bottles of each.
    damn!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  27. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    562
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn!
    Hahaha...word...I think we now know who depleted the stach from PP
  28. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Hahaha...word...I think we now know who depleted the stach from PP
    yea damn man. if the bp issues didnt bother me so much. i would have a stash of it as well
  29. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    yea damn man. if the bp issues didnt bother me so much. i would have a stash of it as well
    It's alright mate, just come and crash in the UK for a few months we've got probably a few years' worth!
  30. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sounds like a plan. i was tempted on getting those tren tabs. i had them in my cart and everything
  31. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,885
    Rep Power
    1471968
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Qwerty I'm sure you could get them from some one that did.....
  32. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Qwerty I'm sure you could get them from some one that did.....
    very true
  33. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    would this stack well with h-drol and fura on a cut cycle?
  34. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    562
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    would this stack well with h-drol and fura on a cut cycle?
    both compounds are dry and do not amortize....no need to the form while on cycle, but I would throw it in on wk 4 of my pct and run it for 3-4wks...but the hdrol and fura stack for a cut sounds enticing...
  35. New Member
    jucedporkchop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    15.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by ecupirate View Post
    Would this product be benefical to a 22 year old to be taken by it self? Thought about trying something else besides the basics but not exactly sure I want to swtich over to a PH or DS. Good choice or no?
    It could be used, well trimming up and keeping estrogen lower may speed up fat loss , I would rec you stack it with SD and Liver juice thow for mass thow for sure.


    I like it with just some straight test thow for bulking :-P
  36. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jucedporkchop View Post
    It could be used, well trimming up and keeping estrogen lower may speed up fat loss , I would rec you stack it with SD and Liver juice thow for mass thow for sure.


    I like it with just some straight test thow for bulking :-P
    I would not stack SD with formestane on a bulk.
  37. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,492
    Rep Power
    10751770
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    i have been logging formestane lv, admittedly i was somewhat skeptical about a oral formestane product- but i can tell you that: FORMESTANE LV, IS THE REAL DEAL.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  38. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    562
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have been logging formestane lv, admittedly i was somewhat skeptical about a oral formestane product- but i can tell you that: FORMESTANE LV, IS THE REAL DEAL.
    I'd listen to this guy about formestane products
  39. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,492
    Rep Power
    10751770
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    I'd listen to this guy about formestane products
    your check is in the mail-it was sent out yesterday, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  40. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    do you feel the rush like topical formestane when dosing? or is it more gradual?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance presents: ArginoCarn
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:08 PM
  2. Primordial Performance presents: PreMax!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 02:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in