Primordial Performance presents: Formestane-LV

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ecupirate View Post
    Would this product be benefical to a 22 year old to be taken by it self? Thought about trying something else besides the basics but not exactly sure I want to swtich over to a PH or DS. Good choice or no?
    What are you bodybuilding/fitness related goals?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. Think PP will make topical formestane as well since people out there like it in topical?
    •   
       


  3. lose a little bf while maintaining my strength and size. I'm 6ft and 201 today. last weak i was 13% bf and I would like to lower it just enough to clearly see abs but I would like to keep my weights up because I have been hitting PR's almost bi weekly now.

  4. i hope everyone is stocking up!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by salto571 View Post
    i hope everyone is stocking up!
    might be a good idea.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. I would definitely stock up on this while you can.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Why stock up? Is this a limited run? I was hoping this would remain semi permanent. I ordered 3 anyway but I love form and would hope to keep ordering.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I would definitely stock up on this while you can.
    I've "heard" this several times in the past 6 months: "Better stock up now." Or "This is the last run!"
    And then the product comes back out because it was "hidden" in the warehouse or something. Lord knows I have too much of a few things from Pp because of it; all the topical items especially.

    I had a ton of Formex, but I read that it really wasn't formulated correctly. I've also reviewed the data on this delivery and feel as if it's "too good to be true."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    I've "heard" this several times in the past 6 months: "Better stock up now." Or "This is the last run!"
    And then the product comes back out because it was "hidden" in the warehouse or something. Lord knows I have too much of a few things from Pp because of it; all the topical items especially.

    I had a ton of Formex, but I read that it really wasn't formulated correctly. I've also reviewed the data on this delivery and feel as if it's "too good to be true."
    Find out for yourself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Why stock up? Is this a limited run? I was hoping this would remain semi permanent. I ordered 3 anyway but I love form and would hope to keep ordering.
    if you noticed 6-bromo is already on the way out, trione seems to be gone-who knows what will be next-stocking up is a very good idea.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you noticed 6-bromo is already on the way out, trione seems to be gone-who knows what will be next-stocking up is a very good idea.
    Waiting to see what you think of it first...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Find out for yourself
    I've wasted enough money "stocking up," so no thank you. Form works well topically, so I'll stick with that.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Waiting to see what you think of it first...
    yeah, i am very, very curious about this. anxious to get started on it.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    I've wasted enough money "stocking up," so no thank you. Form works well topically, so I'll stick with that.
    Well I am glad you enjoy it topically but many people don't. This is just an alternative to topical formestane.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    I've wasted enough money "stocking up," so no thank you. Form works well topically, so I'll stick with that.
    i agree, topical form is very good, but if this pans out it will be a great option for those who are not fans of topical delivery for whatever reasons- there seem to be lots of guys who are not into topicals.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. I'm not into topical that much...just seems like a hassle to apply and when to apply during the day...swallowing and having it "on the go" is much easier imo atleast...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Why stock up? Is this a limited run? I was hoping this would remain semi permanent. I ordered 3 anyway but I love form and would hope to keep ordering.
    I hope it does, but I can't say it will for sure.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  18. Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    I've "heard" this several times in the past 6 months: "Better stock up now." Or "This is the last run!"
    And then the product comes back out because it was "hidden" in the warehouse or something. Lord knows I have too much of a few things from Pp because of it; all the topical items especially.

    I had a ton of Formex, but I read that it really wasn't formulated correctly. I've also reviewed the data on this delivery and feel as if it's "too good to be true."
    Tren is gone; superdrone is a one-run item; as for the rest, who knows how long they'll be around.

    Why do you feel it's "too good to be true?" What questions do you have?

    SEDDS technology is a proven effective delivery modality.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  19. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Think PP will make topical formestane as well since people out there like it in topical?
    If there was a good amount of interest I don't see why it wouldn't be a possibility.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  20. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    If there was a good amount of interest I don't see why it wouldn't be a possibility.
    I wonder how much different they would be.....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I wonder how much different they would be.....
    i have used td formestane many times, i'll let everyone know how the lv compares.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. anxious to see the comparison. PP has always been consumer conscious and will continue to provide what they want. A topical formestane would be no issue for them to make
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    anxious to see the comparison. PP has always been consumer conscious and will continue to provide what they want. A topical formestane would be no issue for them to make
    absolutely, i even asked eric about putting form in his carrier-the molecular weight was good to go, so you are right it wouldn't be a problem. but the lv oral delivery is a novel approach, and i really hope it works out well. it would be very nice to have options.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have used td formestane many times, i'll let everyone know how the lv compares.
    Good deal!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have used td formestane many times, i'll let everyone know how the lv compares.
    That's why I chose you, Tom.

    I'm very confident in our product and I wanted someone that knows formestane in-and-out.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    absolutely, i even asked eric about putting form in his carrier-the molecular weight was good to go, so you are right it wouldn't be a problem. but the lv oral delivery is a novel approach, and i really hope it works out well. it would be very nice to have options.
    That's it exactly, T. It's all about options. There is nothing wrong at all with transdermal products, but I have a wife and child at home that I don't want to risk the contact transmission. This is why options (in this case Liqua-Vade delivery) open up the versatility and marketing of formestane.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    That's it exactly, T. It's all about options. There is nothing wrong at all with transdermal products, but I have a wife and child at home that I don't want to risk the contact transmission. This is why options (in this case Liqua-Vade delivery) open up the versatility and marketing of formestane.
    absolutely. many people have expressed the same concerns with topical delivery. even though i have no problem with topical, it would be nice to have an oral delivery as a option. very excited to try this out!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. PP doesn't skimp on quality products. If form came in topical via PP expect a top notch product. I'll be def stocking up on FOrm LV and TUrn LV
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    PP doesn't skimp on quality products. If form came in topical via PP expect a top notch product. I'll be def stocking up on FOrm LV and TUrn LV
    Thanks for the kind words, brother. You're going to love them.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  30. No problem bud, PP always delivers!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance presents: ArginoCarn
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:08 PM
  2. Primordial Performance presents: PreMax!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 02:34 PM
Log in
Log in