Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. A small supply remains. If you want to try this product, now is the time before it's gone! I'm going to make a thread that demonstrates feedback thusfar with this......so far, it's been very impressive.

    Click here for Superdrone-LV

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. cryogenics for the LV products FTW!!!

    I'll be using my SD in 2025
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    cryogenics for the LV products FTW!!!

    I'll be using my SD in 2025
    I forget; is that before or after Judgement Day?


  4. i heard this is running out soon.....truth?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  5. truth!..limited supply!..
    board supporter

  6. Hey guys,

    I'd love to hear more feedback from those that have tried this. Post up some feedback, or link me to a log if there is one.

    We appreciate it!

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. htt p://anabolicminds. com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/147819-mr-rages-superdrone .html

  8. alright guys i know i'm a rookie to this forum and all, but i just have a few questions. I'm not starting my cycle til may/june time, so i have more time to do research. i've been soaking up all the info on this website i can about sd. I bought the SD stack 10 week cycle with liver juice and toco and all that. also added the dermacrine. i've seen some people say first 3 weeks sd and some say last 3 weeks. what ya'll think on that? also, do you take sd and dermacrine on off days as well, or is it just for workout days? with this product is it gonna be bad to take any kind of no and bcaa for pre and post workouts? I actually answered my own question on the dosing.However, as a first time takin something this harsh, what you reccomend for a dosing? You think 20 a day is pushing it too much? i appreciate the help, also appreciate how ur not jackasses like bb.com where everyone is "supposedly" a chemist and a 20 year product using veteran and just slams everyone!

  9. it all depends on the dosage you want.

    right now first week im doing 10. mg a day so its 0.25/0.50/0.25

    if you wanted 30mg it would be 1/1/1

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sigmapiguy59 View Post
    alright guys i know i'm a rookie to this forum and all, but i just have a few questions. I'm not starting my cycle til may/june time, so i have more time to do research. i've been soaking up all the info on this website i can about sd. I bought the SD stack 10 week cycle with liver juice and toco and all that. also added the dermacrine. i've seen some people say first 3 weeks sd and some say last 3 weeks. what ya'll think on that? also, do you take sd and dermacrine on off days as well, or is it just for workout days? with this product is it gonna be bad to take any kind of no and bcaa for pre and post workouts? I actually answered my own question on the dosing.However, as a first time takin something this harsh, what you reccomend for a dosing? You think 20 a day is pushing it too much? i appreciate the help, also appreciate how ur not jackasses like bb.com where everyone is "supposedly" a chemist and a 20 year product using veteran and just slams everyone!
    Put the SD in the last 3wks of the derma cycle to start you pct right after your last dose of SD...I like to start my pct right after the harsher compound.

    Take the derma and SD every single day of the cycle, derma for 6wks, SD for last 3wks of the 6wk cycle, pct on wk7...

    I recommend keeping the SD dose low since this is your first SD cycle...keep them at 10mg ed for all 3wks, remember...1cc = 1ml = 10mg...the great thing with PP SD is that you can dose as little as .5ml and maybe even lower, like RobRage said...

    Please have a SERM on hand as well along with the TRS

  11. appreciate it, i'm new with some of the lingo, what does serm stand for? i probably already have it but just wanna know for sure cuz i'll surely get it if needed

  12. its usually better to do the SD first and then have the rest of the time to solidify your gains... otherwise its like putting dbol at the end of a test cycle, it makes no sense, you are more likely to lose the gains.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sigmapiguy59 View Post
    appreciate it, i'm new with some of the lingo, what does serm stand for? i probably already have it but just wanna know for sure cuz i'll surely get it if needed
    Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrRobRage View Post
    its usually better to do the SD first and then have the rest of the time to solidify your gains... otherwise its like putting dbol at the end of a test cycle, it makes no sense, you are more likely to lose the gains.
    Not tru...one should be able to keep gaining and keep gains while in pct and beyond...if you don't then your training, diet and pct are f vcked up.

    SD will have you shut down, puttin SD in the first 3wks of a derma cycle is the exception since it will convert to test...but I like to start pct right after a harsh compound like SD, but to each his own...

  15. They were at 150 as of last week. Anyone who needs a bottle should probably order it soon.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. that would be the sustain alpha from PP correct?

  17. for my pct i have sustain alpha, endo amp and toco 8, do i need anything else? also, do i need to continue to take my liver juice into pct? or just end it as soon as done with the 6 week sd and derm cycle

  18. Quote Originally Posted by sigmapiguy59 View Post
    that would be the sustain alpha from PP correct?
    No my man...sustain alpha is just a libido enhancer, a SERM for example is nolvadex...here is a good read: Post Cycle Therapy

    Yes, take liver juice on your cycle and thru out your pct

  19. i'm reading the one on PP website right now, it says that with the TRS a serm is optional, do you think at 20 for 3 weeks and full dose of derm for 6 i will need a serm? also which serm is the best as far as price and performance to availability? thanks for the help!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by sigmapiguy59 View Post
    i'm reading the one on PP website right now, it says that with the TRS a serm is optional, do you think at 20 for 3 weeks and full dose of derm for 6 i will need a serm? also which serm is the best as far as price and performance to availability? thanks for the help!
    Do you ned a serm at a 3 week cycle: Yes.
    I'll let someone who has completed an SD cycle answer the "best" PCT question.

    Also, You are new here, so i'll give you the heads up not to make your next question have anything to do with where to get the serm.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sigmapiguy59 View Post
    i'm reading the one on PP website right now, it says that with the TRS a serm is optional, do you think at 20 for 3 weeks and full dose of derm for 6 i will need a serm? also which serm is the best as far as price and performance to availability? thanks for the help!
    Nolva is cheaper than most...get the SERM and have it on hand just in case...low dose of a SERM with the TRS is a great idea

  22. appreciate the heads up, that's probably the equivalent to me asking someone on how to get roids lol. I've had pretty good luck finding things so far. just the little details that i'm held up on, but not starting tomorrow or anytime soon so i still got time. oh and you guys rock. great knowledge! i should expect that though comin from house!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sigmapiguy59 View Post
    i should expect that though comin from house!
    Now if only he could diagnose you through a computer.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. i think he did that season 6!!

  25. ok i'll make sure to get the serm and have it on hand just in case. what has to happen for me to know that i need to take it? any specific symptoms?

  26. alright guys thanks again or the help, got serm on the way so everything i need i have now! you guys rock

  27. is this gone?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    is this gone?
    Not yet
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  29. I sooooo hope there is still some left come the 15th.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance Superdrone
    By DKZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 10:08 AM
  2. superdrone by primordial performance
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:44 PM
  4. Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!
    By Trauma1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Log in
Log in