Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A small supply remains. If you want to try this product, now is the time before it's gone! I'm going to make a thread that demonstrates feedback thusfar with this......so far, it's been very impressive. :D

Click here for Superdrone-LV

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
cryogenics for the LV products FTW!!!

I'll be using my SD in 2025 :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i heard this is running out soon.....truth?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
truth!..limited supply!..;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'd love to hear more feedback from those that have tried this. Post up some feedback, or link me to a log if there is one.

We appreciate it!

-John

MrRobRage

Awards
htt p://anabolicminds. com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/147819-mr-rages-superdrone .html

sigmapiguy59

Awards
alright guys i know i'm a rookie to this forum and all, but i just have a few questions. I'm not starting my cycle til may/june time, so i have more time to do research. i've been soaking up all the info on this website i can about sd. I bought the SD stack 10 week cycle with liver juice and toco and all that. also added the dermacrine. i've seen some people say first 3 weeks sd and some say last 3 weeks. what ya'll think on that? also, do you take sd and dermacrine on off days as well, or is it just for workout days? with this product is it gonna be bad to take any kind of no and bcaa for pre and post workouts? I actually answered my own question on the dosing.However, as a first time takin something this harsh, what you reccomend for a dosing? You think 20 a day is pushing it too much? i appreciate the help, also appreciate how ur not jackasses like bb.com where everyone is "supposedly" a chemist and a 20 year product using veteran and just slams everyone!

MrRobRage

Awards
it all depends on the dosage you want.

right now first week im doing 10. mg a day so its 0.25/0.50/0.25

if you wanted 30mg it would be 1/1/1

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
alright guys i know i'm a rookie to this forum and all, but i just have a few questions. I'm not starting my cycle til may/june time, so i have more time to do research. i've been soaking up all the info on this website i can about sd. I bought the SD stack 10 week cycle with liver juice and toco and all that. also added the dermacrine. i've seen some people say first 3 weeks sd and some say last 3 weeks. what ya'll think on that? also, do you take sd and dermacrine on off days as well, or is it just for workout days? with this product is it gonna be bad to take any kind of no and bcaa for pre and post workouts? I actually answered my own question on the dosing.However, as a first time takin something this harsh, what you reccomend for a dosing? You think 20 a day is pushing it too much? i appreciate the help, also appreciate how ur not jackasses like bb.com where everyone is "supposedly" a chemist and a 20 year product using veteran and just slams everyone!
Put the SD in the last 3wks of the derma cycle to start you pct right after your last dose of SD...I like to start my pct right after the harsher compound.

Take the derma and SD every single day of the cycle, derma for 6wks, SD for last 3wks of the 6wk cycle, pct on wk7...

I recommend keeping the SD dose low since this is your first SD cycle...keep them at 10mg ed for all 3wks, remember...1cc = 1ml = 10mg...the great thing with PP SD is that you can dose as little as .5ml and maybe even lower, like RobRage said...

Please have a SERM on hand as well along with the TRS

sigmapiguy59

Awards
appreciate it, i'm new with some of the lingo, what does serm stand for? i probably already have it but just wanna know for sure cuz i'll surely get it if needed

MrRobRage

Awards
its usually better to do the SD first and then have the rest of the time to solidify your gains... otherwise its like putting dbol at the end of a test cycle, it makes no sense, you are more likely to lose the gains.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
appreciate it, i'm new with some of the lingo, what does serm stand for? i probably already have it but just wanna know for sure cuz i'll surely get it if needed
Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
its usually better to do the SD first and then have the rest of the time to solidify your gains... otherwise its like putting dbol at the end of a test cycle, it makes no sense, you are more likely to lose the gains.
Not tru...one should be able to keep gaining and keep gains while in pct and beyond...if you don't then your training, diet and pct are f vcked up.

SD will have you shut down, puttin SD in the first 3wks of a derma cycle is the exception since it will convert to test...but I like to start pct right after a harsh compound like SD, but to each his own...

sigmapiguy59

Awards
that would be the sustain alpha from PP correct?

sigmapiguy59

Awards
for my pct i have sustain alpha, endo amp and toco 8, do i need anything else? also, do i need to continue to take my liver juice into pct? or just end it as soon as done with the 6 week sd and derm cycle

sigmapiguy59

Awards
i'm reading the one on PP website right now, it says that with the TRS a serm is optional, do you think at 20 for 3 weeks and full dose of derm for 6 i will need a serm? also which serm is the best as far as price and performance to availability? thanks for the help!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm reading the one on PP website right now, it says that with the TRS a serm is optional, do you think at 20 for 3 weeks and full dose of derm for 6 i will need a serm? also which serm is the best as far as price and performance to availability? thanks for the help!
Do you ned a serm at a 3 week cycle: Yes.
I'll let someone who has completed an SD cycle answer the "best" PCT question.

Also, You are new here, so i'll give you the heads up not to make your next question have anything to do with where to get the serm.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is cheaper than most...get the SERM and have it on hand just in case...low dose of a SERM with the TRS is a great idea

sigmapiguy59

Awards
appreciate the heads up, that's probably the equivalent to me asking someone on how to get roids lol. I've had pretty good luck finding things so far. just the little details that i'm held up on, but not starting tomorrow or anytime soon so i still got time. oh and you guys rock. great knowledge! i should expect that though comin from house!

sigmapiguy59

Awards
ok i'll make sure to get the serm and have it on hand just in case. what has to happen for me to know that i need to take it? any specific symptoms?

sigmapiguy59

Awards
alright guys thanks again or the help, got serm on the way so everything i need i have now! you guys rock

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this gone?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sooooo hope there is still some left come the 15th.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
In the final week of my cycle. 20 lbs to my bench. 40 to my deadlift. Every other lift up as well whether it be reps or weight.

Hope I can keep it in PCT.

Good stuff here gents.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there someting goin on the 15th? Is there any decent alternatives for your usual serm? I find it really convenient to do all my shopping on one site, and I dont feel like searching for serms. Just my preference.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there someting goin on the 15th? Is there any decent alternatives for your usual serm? I find it really convenient to do all my shopping on one site, and I dont feel like searching for serms. Just my preference.
Payday man, I get paid on the 1st and the 15th. Hopefully they won't be sold out so I can spend some of my hard earned cheddar on their fine products with emphasis on the Superdrone.

Also, PP has great PCT products. Some of the best you'll find produced anywhere. You could technically do a cycle without a SERM, but is not usually recommended. Particularly for compounds like Superdrol. To note, PP does not sell SERMs for legal purposes, so you will have to look elsewhere anyways if you were to want one. If not use the google search at the top of the page and look for things like "over the counter PCT."

salto571

salto571

Awards
after lots of research I got a bottle of sd and im excited to use it but im still worried about evil gyno. i have access to an epistane clone from a friend and i heard its anti gyno. possible 6 week stack of 2 weeks sd, one transition week if a little sd and a little epi and then 3 on epi. if i keep up on cycle support, especially liver and cholesterol stuff, is this a good idea?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, let's counteract the side effects of one prohormone with another... solid logic

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
just finishing up my 4th week of superdrone at 2ml, unfortunately I didn't run any logs :( I've never got the chance to take the original superdrol but I will say for anyone teetering on buying superdrone.... eat right, sleep right, lift real hard and your gonna gain weight and strength. Personally I'm up 17 pounds and 25+% weight on all my compound lifts.

Currently about to start a Clomid/TRS PCT... If I can keep approx 15 lean pounds and lose only say appoxr 10% on compound lifts I'll be one happy moth$#@@er and its money WELLL spent.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
after lots of research I got a bottle of sd and im excited to use it but im still worried about evil gyno. i have access to an epistane clone from a friend and i heard its anti gyno. possible 6 week stack of 2 weeks sd, one transition week if a little sd and a little epi and then 3 on epi. if i keep up on cycle support, especially liver and cholesterol stuff, is this a good idea?
A little superdrol doesn't mix well with a little of any other 17aa substances, unless it is your evil liver that you have qualms with.

sigmapiguy59

Awards
from what i've read, you should try out the dermacrine along with the superdrol, read the dermacrine thread on AM and you will get plenty of info why. thats what i'm going to be starting in may. 1st 3 weeks derm and sd followed by 3 weeks of just derm and then 4 of pct. says it lessons some of the sides as well as helps you keep your gains. just my thoughts on it, but check it out u might like it.

sigmapiguy59

Awards
with the serms, they are really easy to find on google search. in a perfect world i'd like to get everything at one place. But this world is far from perfect. when you find a place u are thinkin about buyin it from. do another google search on the place. some will have threads from customers that will give u an idea if the products are good and whether or not the company is just scammin. good luck

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from what i've read, you should try out the dermacrine along with the superdrol, read the dermacrine thread on AM and you will get plenty of info why. thats what i'm going to be starting in may. 1st 3 weeks derm and sd followed by 3 weeks of just derm and then 4 of pct. says it lessons some of the sides as well as helps you keep your gains. just my thoughts on it, but check it out u might like it.
Yes, this would be a good stack indeed. The Dermacrine should add a nice little test base to the stack. This can do wonders in terms of attenuating lethargy and supporting libido. I plan to add recommended stacking options like this into the write-up. Look for them soon.

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'd love to hear more feedback from those that have tried this. Post up some feedback, or link me to a log if there is one.

We appreciate it!

-John
Just bumping this. I'm still working on getting a thread going with feedback. Thank you to those that have started and forward their logs to me. Either PM me, or link up your log/comments here if you can. It's greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-John

KimboBatista

Awards
I had to miss out on this so hopefully I'm able to get in touch with somebody who has extra and is willing to sell it, or else I'll just have to wait until something just as good or better comes along.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to miss out on this so hopefully I'm able to get in touch with somebody who has extra and is willing to sell it, or else I'll just have to wait until something just as good or better comes along.
I think some people mentioned in various threads buying 6 bottles at a time. Maybe contact one of them (that can provide for 12 cycles). I only got one, so I can't help you out.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I bought 6 but i wont be selling them cheap. its a discontinued product. :p

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the final week of my cycle. 20 lbs to my bench. 40 to my deadlift. Every other lift up as well whether it be reps or weight.

Hope I can keep it in PCT.

Good stuff here gents.
ding dang...are they out yet?