Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives! This will be a one-run item.

The rest of the write-up will be placed up shortly.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Click here for Superdrone-LV

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving %DV*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superdrone 10mg**

(98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
WARNING:
Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:
No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

bump"in!

meathed

meathed

Awards
Bad@ss deal man. I got two on the way for storage. Thanks PP! Really primo product and price. Me likey.:notworthy:

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Just woundering how many are left? i hope still a good bit!

Treasure86

Awards
Are the PCT products offered on the site adequate? Or are they meant to be used along with tamoxifen or clomid

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdone and Dermacrine are gonna be next cycle.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Pick one, either gain weight (mass) or loss weight...can't do both at the same time my man
I believe that the law of the conservation of mass states that mass can neither..[details omitted, esp. the closed system part], lol;).

You could do a recomp, but you need to go with the halodrol LV due out tomorrow-you could probably gain a few lean pounds and lose a pound or three of BF, assuming training and diet are on point. But this thread is about superdrone LV, so I digress.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
^^^plus.....Eric stated all LV products can last up to and maybe even more than 5yrs if stored in the fridge...that is bliss...lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^plus.....Eric stated all LV products can last up to and maybe even more than 5yrs if stored in the fridge...that is bliss...lol
Careful, he said he doesn't see why it couldn't last 5 years in the fridge. Slight difference, but still not a guarantee of 5 years.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Careful, he said he doesn't see why it couldn't last 5 years in the fridge. Slight difference, but still not a guarantee of 5 years.
I hear ya, but I'm a betting man and I think it would

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
^^^Funny.

I'll see your bet and raise you 3 bottles of Superdrone:).

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Is it necessary to space out doses of Superdrone and Liver Juice or can I take them at generally the same time?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
So if i got this right, in order to have a successfull run of SP LV aside from spending the $35 on the product itself, one would have to spend another $200-$250 just for the support and aide supps to go along with it?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Two 5ml doses a day. Usually morning and in the evening....within the same hour as SD.
Your dosing is good...one in the am and then your second dose in the evening before you go to bed is good since the liver does most of the detox during sleep hours. Here is a good read --> Be Good to Your Liver

So if i got this right, in order to have a successfull run of SP LV aside from spending the $35 on the product itself, one would have to spend another $200-$250 just for the support and aide supps to go along with it?
What's $200-$250...?

The complete TRS is just $116 plus a bottle of liver juice which is $20...or you can get the Superdrone Muscle Stack which has 2 bottles of liver juice and the TRS for a total of $177

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i was adding a s.e.r.m which i see alot of people recommending( be it nolva or clomid) and some extra cycle assist to be on the up n up

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was adding a s.e.r.m which i see alot of people recommending( be it nolva or clomid) and some extra cycle assist to be on the up n up
You don't have to use PP's supporting supps. There are brands and products and you could of course keep an eye out for when things are on sale. Otherwise, rarely are cycles on the cheap. It's the price you pay for to keep your body as safe and healthy when you do a potentially harmful thing to it. One thing to keep in mind also is the quality of PP's products. You never see anyone trying to call them out, requesting batch numbers to be verified, and threads titled "PP *insert product* is bunk". Just saying.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
^^tru...cycles in general are not cheap, well...you can go cheap, but you will pay in the long run....but I see PP as the cadi of supps right now..that's just my own personal opinion

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Thanks peoples just trying to do things right this go round. Did a tren/epi stack and didn't follow through like i should of had and things got bad, so i don't ever want to go that route again. But couldn't aggree with you more CopyCat as far as paying to take care of your body after doing something potentially harmfull thing to it. Thanks again guys

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If not I might need to place an order!

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
One more quick question. On a 3 week, 10/10/20 cycle of this, when do you expect to start seeing significant gains? I imagine it is pretty fast acting to recommend a 3-week cycle (+ PCT of course).

powerstroker

Awards
Why is there only one run of this, if I may ask?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might know of a place to order when all of PP runs out of this :lol:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
One more quick question. On a 3 week, 10/10/20 cycle of this, when do you expect to start seeing significant gains? I imagine it is pretty fast acting to recommend a 3-week cycle (+ PCT of course).
Should be right in wk 3 and right into pct...atleast that is how I felt it when I took SD in pill form...but it might be quicker in lv form...maybe wk2 or even in first wk :dunno: let us know how it goes brotha!

ulfur

Awards
Just received my bottle today had a few question:
1 the bottle says "do not exceed 3ml in a 24 hour period but most cycles I see people are talking about taking 10 top 20 ML a day.

Also how long should I take Liver juice and cycle support before I can start to take SD I am excited.

The cycle I found is this:
Weeks 1-5: Liver Juice / AI Cycle support <-- is this saying start sd on the second week or can I start right away?
Weeks 2-4: SD 10/20/20 <-- is this to much for a newbe
Weeks 5-8: TRS / Clomid or Torem <-- Can I just run Tamoxifene Citrate and cycle support + maybe more liver juice and do I really need anything for hair loss?

I Dont have any TRS or Clomit but I have something called Tamoxifene Citrate since I am new to this I was not sure if even going up to 20 is such a good idea.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
1 the bottle says "do not exceed 3ml in a 24 hour period but most cycles I see people are talking about taking 10 top 20 ML a day.

Also how long should I take Liver juice and cycle support before I can start to take SD I am excited.

Weeks 1-5: Liver Juice / AI Cycle support <-- is this saying start sd on the second week or can I start right away?
Weeks 5-8: TRS / Clomid or Torem <-- Can I just run Tamoxifene Citrate and cycle support + maybe more liver juice and do I really need anything for hair loss?

I Dont have any TRS or Clomit but I have something called Tamoxifene Citrate since I am new to this I was not sure if even going up to 20 is such a good idea.
I am not going to answer all your questions, but it is 10 - 20 MG! Definitely not ML. 1cc=1ml=10mg

I hope you didn't start yet. :D

ulfur

Awards
thanks man I probably would have filled it up to its 3.0ml mark and had that a few times a day haha. but really I just need 1.0 ml a day for the first week and possibly 2.0 ml later in the cycle.

Thanks again

I was also thinking about getting some of this: NSI Tocomin SupraBio Palm Tocotrienol Complex -- 60 mg - 60 Softgels instead of the Toco product by Primordial at 13.77 a bottle allot cheaper then 44ish range.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established

Ulfur...preload your support supps 2wks before starting cycle, so start SD dosage on wk3...run liver juice through out your whole cycle and in your pct, and get the TRS!

Just like Kevin said...1cc = 1ml = 10mg of SD.

If this is your first SD cycle, I would suggest keeping at 10/10/10...you will definetly get good gains at this dosage and then maybe later on down the road for your second cycle (which will be the same bottle :D) you can do 10/20/20 since you will now know how SD effects your body.

Tamoxifene Citrate is fine to run along side the TRS, just keep the dose of the tamox at 10mg ed for all 4wks of your pct.

I would also suggest, if you can...getting bloodwork before your cycle (baseline) and 4-6wks after your pct to see if you're back to baseline....now your gtg mang, good luck! :thumbsup:

ulfur

Awards
Thanks and yes this is my first time cycling anything, so 10/10/10 sounds good to me. Blood work what type of blood work just testosterone levels?

TRS looks exensive and allot of people suggest TOREM over TRS so that might be the way to go - not sure how to get it though :(

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
thanks man I probably would have filled it up to its 3.0ml mark and had that a few times a day haha. but really I just need 1.0 ml a day for the first week and possibly 2.0 ml later in the cycle.

Thanks again

I was also thinking about getting some of this: NSI Tocomin SupraBio Palm Tocotrienol Complex -- 60 mg - 60 Softgels instead of the Toco product by Primordial at 13.77 a bottle allot cheaper then 44ish range.
Also, space it out 0.5ml twice a day (if doing 10/10/10) at least 6-10 hours apart. Google "Superdrol for Dummies" and read up first.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks and yes this is my first time cycling anything, so 10/10/10 sounds good to me. Blood work what type of blood work just testosterone levels?

TRS looks exensive and allot of people suggest TOREM over TRS so that might be the way to go - not sure how to get it though :(
Torem is great and have you covered as far as your SERM, but you need more...the TRS covers all bases...maybe get hawthorn berries for good measure...even if it seems expensive, a cycle is never cheap when done correctly...plus with PP you get product cash credit, which means if you have enough product credit/points you can get other goodies for basically nothing or cheaper

As for the bloodwork...get a full hormone profile or try private md labs dot com and get the hormone panel for females...cheaper than any other test and it will test what you need for any cycle

google research chems...that should help you out ;)

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Torem + TRS is ideal, but you can substitute things for certain TRS components if desired. The point is that you need something for estrogen control and HPTA recovery (SERM, TRS, or both), and you need something for cortisol control at a minimum as well (endoamp comes with TRS; there are other options too). The last piece is starting to repair the damage done on cycle which is mainly liver and cholesterol related.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks again

Toco8 is good quality stuff. is that other stuff same quality? are you getting the same doseage and servings?

ulfur

Awards
right

Torem + TRS is ideal, but you can substitute things for certain TRS components if desired. The point is that you need something for estrogen control and HPTA recovery (SERM, TRS, or both), and you need something for cortisol control at a minimum as well (endoamp comes with TRS; there are other options too). The last piece is starting to repair the damage done on cycle which is mainly liver and cholesterol related.
Well I did buy the liver Juice and something called Cycle Support. I have about 25% of a 60lm liquid bottle of Tamoxifen Citrate left - hope that's enough specially since it looks like the stuff is allot harder to get now.

If everyone thinks that I need TRS and that Tamox or Torem and Liver Juice along with Cycle support is not enough I will get the rest of the stuff - This is my first cycle and would rather not lose all my gains do to me not wanting to spend the extra $. I was readying on other forums though that TRS is an expensive marketing gimick. If anyone has any other ideas of stuff I can use instead that should work just as well please let me know.