Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!

bigcoachk

Awards
Got my two bottles in this week going to run a cycle this summer i have a couple bottles of xtren left how do you think these two would stack?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for feedback. Who's tried this yet?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Click here for Superdrone-LV

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving %DV*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superdrone 10mg**

(98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
WARNING:
Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:
No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Get this while you still can!!

ulfur

Awards
Cycle

Torem is great and have you covered as far as your SERM, but you need more...the TRS covers all bases...maybe get hawthorn berries for good measure...even if it seems expensive, a cycle is never cheap when done correctly...plus with PP you get product cash credit, which means if you have enough product credit/points you can get other goodies for basically nothing or cheaper

As for the bloodwork...get a full hormone profile or try private md labs dot com and get the hormone panel for females...cheaper than any other test and it will test what you need for any cycle

google research chems...that should help you out ;)
if I get the TRS do I need Tamox anyhow? or just use what I have left and continue the rest of the pct with just the TRS?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
if I get the TRS do I need Tamox anyhow? or just use what I have left and continue the rest of the pct with just the TRS?
I would have a SERM on hand...you might not need it, but def have it handy...I personally would run the nolva along side the TRS at 10mg ed for the duration of pct for an SD cycle.

How many mg of nolva do you have left?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Got my two bottles in this week going to run a cycle this summer i have a couple bottles of xtren left how do you think these two would stack?
They should stack great, but put the SD in the last 3wks of the cycle to start your pct right after your last dose of SD...this is how I like to do it...outline your cycle for us my man.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I will be starting in just under 2 weeks I will update this post with results, or start a new post whichever one I should do.
I start up a feedback thread in our sub-section here on AM. This will allow a consolidated source for members to review. :)

-John

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Just bought 6! Woot Woot! cant wait to have them stocked in my fridge!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bought 6! Woot Woot! cant wait to have them stocked in my fridge!
I think you need to send 2 to me for inspection purposes....... ;)

ulfur

Awards
Well

I would have a SERM on hand...you might not need it, but def have it handy...I personally would run the nolva along side the TRS at 10mg ed for the duration of pct for an SD cycle.

How many mg of nolva do you have left?
not sure the bottle its in does not have a level, I could use the doper to drop it into something else and count. the tamox I have is not in pill form..

Do you have any suggestions on the Sustain ALpha topical cream verse the liquid? I thought I saw someone saying the Cream was good stuff on a youtube vid but this might have been before the liquid formula (Never mind I read some other reviews people are really liking the SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE.

Now I wish I would have got the TRS stack in the first place would have saved 30.00 over buying everything individually.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving %DV*

Superdrone 10mg**

*Daily Value

Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
WARNING:
Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:
No artificial color

Get this while you still can!!

The stock is beginning to get low, guys. When it's gone, it's gone.

-John

ulfur

Awards
Just ordered the Superdrone Muscle Stack so I should now have my TRS :) and another bottle of Superdrone and liver Juice

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just tried my bottle of liver juice and i must say i was suprised it tastes pretty good imo. i cant wait to try some of the other flavors like the grape Turinabol LV.:)

bigcoachk

Awards
Well i was actually going to start the cycle with the superdrone lv and end with the xtren but if you think starting xtren and ending with the lv would be best i'll go with that. I was thinking xtren 4-6 weeks starting at 90mg maybe bumping up each week then bridge in lv at 20,20, maybe 30 last week we'll have to see how strong this stuff really is and how my body adopts what do you think bulldogz

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i was actually going to start the cycle with the superdrone lv and end with the xtren but if you think starting xtren and ending with the lv would be best i'll go with that. I was thinking xtren 4-6 weeks starting at 90mg maybe bumping up each week then bridge in lv at 20,20, maybe 30 last week we'll have to see how strong this stuff really is and how my body adopts what do you think bulldogz
I like the idea here. I would start the Superdrone lower though. I honestly think you're going to see great effects in the 10-20mg/day range. I always encourage guys to start on the low side and adjust to desired effect.

The only other suggestion I would offer is to add something for support it there like our Liver Juice-LV. It's a good idea to have it in there with both those compounds to have some type of hepato-protective effect.

-John

UKStrength

I like the idea here. I would start the Superdrone lower though. I honestly think you're going to see great effects in the 10-20mg/day range. I always encourage guys to start on the low side and adjust to desired effect.

The only other suggestion I would offer is to add something for support it there like our Liver Juice-LV. It's a good idea to have it in there with both those compounds to have some type of hepato-protective effect.

-John
Agreed ^^^ Liver protection is such a shortcoming of a lot of guy's cycles.

I'd also add Dermacrine everyday and Sustain Alpha (in a 2 days on 5-off fashion) as a potential adjunct to the above cycle, the extra DHEA and Resveratrol would make the cycle that much more pleasureable to conduct, help maintain libido, improve recovery time (so you can cycle again quicker) and prevent shutdown to a large degree.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
So your cycle would roughly look like this...

xtren 90/90/90/90/90/90
SD 20/20/30/0/0/0

If the above it correct...shut down will be pretty epic...tren will shut you down and SD will as well...but atleast or maybe tren will prob take a few wks to do so.

I personally would do the SD in the last 3wks of this cycle...my thinking is...why stay shut down for 3 additional wks before you start pct...??..plus I like to start my pct right after my last dose of SD since it's a harsh compound...also like UK stated...dermacrine on cycle will be great for the test conversion or maybe 4ad by AMS as well

Is the above how you were thinking about running the cycle?

bigcoachk

Awards
Well I will take your suggestion and after thinking about it, it does make more sense to bring in the sd the last three weeks again so i can use pct as soon as sd is used. I always have support on hand usually us CEL cycle assist and will def. have serms on hand for pct. Should i keep the xtren at 90 or bump up..i know its up to how my body reacts but in your guys opionion. Thanks for info I will try to log when i do this

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Well I will take your suggestion and after thinking about it, it does make more sense to bring in the sd the last three weeks again so i can use pct as soon as sd is used. I always have support on hand usually us CEL cycle assist and will def. have serms on hand for pct. Should i keep the xtren at 90 or bump up..i know its up to how my body reacts but in your guys opionion. Thanks for info I will try to log when i do this
Start off at 90mg and bump up if you want in wks 4-6, SERM is def a must :thumbsup:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Can i freeze my product?
Good question...I would like to think we could since it's a liquid and not degrade like powders would because of moisture, but hopefully Eric will reply to this and let us know :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Wait your not supposed to freeze the ph pills? woops lol Well i have taken them in the past and they have still worked.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Wait your not supposed to freeze the ph pills? woops lol Well i have taken them in the past and they have still worked.
Oh believe me...I froze all my AX SD and Phera bottles back in 2004 and used the them throught the years and recently 2 months ago...sheit was alive and kickin for sure...but when I mention that on boards I get the 3rd degree...:trout: :D

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok phew..... I froze all of my products lol Epi and mdrol seems to work fine. Other stuff i have not tried yet....

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im thinking more and more of putting this on the end of a 1-T lv cycle.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Oh believe me...I froze all my AX SD and Phera bottles back in 2004 and used the them throught the years and recently 2 months ago...sheit was alive and kickin for sure...but when I mention that on boards I get the 3rd degree...:trout: :D
The proof is in the pudding...if the sheeit works (the product after freezing), then it works.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking more and more of putting this on the end of a 1-T lv cycle.
That would probably work well, but depending on how prone you are, the combined lethargy may be too much for you. They are both bad about causing lethargy. I think Dermacrine and Superdrone would work better for this reason.

bigcoachk

Awards
thats great news i doubt they will last me more than 2 yrs anways....lol

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I will be hitting you up in a few years to sell me any remaining frozen SuperDrone. ;)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Haha this is why i bought 6! lol You know ill be making a profit! haha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo...just heard from Eric and he said that we can freeze the LV products to make then last a few more years...!! :439:
Yup, definitely. I would suggest just putting them in a fridge, or a cool/dark place though. Keeping them in stable environmental conditions is the key.

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives! This will be a one-run item.

The rest of the write-up will be placed up shortly.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving %DV*

Superdrone 10mg**

*Daily Value

WARNING:
NOTICE:
No artificial color

Stock is getting low, gentlemen. I'd love to hear feedback from you guys as well when you get to using this. Please link me to the thread if I miss it. I'm working to make all the information and feedback into one thread.

Thanks!

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There isn't much left of this gentlemen; 300 bottles as of the beginning of the week. If you want to try this, now is the time before it's gone!

These are getting eaten up (no pun intended) quick with the new stack option sale we have, so make sure you don't miss out!

meathed

meathed

Awards
Tomorrow's pay day! Gonna order a few more myself along with some Dermacrine and Liver Juice. Woooooo!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this stuff is selling fast (< 300 bottles). Trauma, I'm thinking about stocking up on this before it's gone, but I don't want to be stuck with more than I can use. Is it possible to extend the life of this by freezing it? If so, that would give me an excuse to spend more of my paycheck.

I suppose there will also be people willing to buy this stuff once you all have sold out. That gives me even more of an excuse.

Edit: Never mind, I just saw the posts above and read elsewhere that it would be OK. Looks like I have no excuse.

UKStrength

Wow, this stuff is selling fast (< 300 bottles). Trauma, I'm thinking about stocking up on this before it's gone, but I don't want to be stuck with more than I can use. Is it possible to extend the life of this by freezing it? If so, that would give me an excuse to spend more of my paycheck.

I suppose there will also be people willing to buy this stuff once you all have sold out. That gives me even more of an excuse.

Edit: Never mind, I just saw the posts above and read elsewhere that it would be OK. Looks like I have no excuse.
It'll keep for up to 3 years without freezing mate, think you;ll have used it by then?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow's pay day! Gonna order a few more myself along with some Dermacrine and Liver Juice. Woooooo!
Sounds good my man. Dermacrine would be an EXCELLENT option to stack with the Superdrone. It should help with libido and lethargy aspects.

-John