Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Got my two bottles in this week going to run a cycle this summer i have a couple bottles of xtren left how do you think these two would stack?


  2. Bump for feedback. Who's tried this yet?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       






  3. For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

    The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

    GO GET YOU SOME!

    Click here for Superdrone-LV



    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

    Servings per container: 125


    Amount Per Serving %DV*


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Superdrone 10mg**

    (98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Daily Value

    **Daily Value not established


    Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
    WARNING:
    Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
    NOTICE:
    No artificial color

    This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.



    Get this while you still can!!



    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  4. Cycle


    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Torem is great and have you covered as far as your SERM, but you need more...the TRS covers all bases...maybe get hawthorn berries for good measure...even if it seems expensive, a cycle is never cheap when done correctly...plus with PP you get product cash credit, which means if you have enough product credit/points you can get other goodies for basically nothing or cheaper

    As for the bloodwork...get a full hormone profile or try private md labs dot com and get the hormone panel for females...cheaper than any other test and it will test what you need for any cycle

    google research chems...that should help you out
    if I get the TRS do I need Tamox anyhow? or just use what I have left and continue the rest of the pct with just the TRS?
  5. Hey


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Bump for feedback. Who's tried this yet?
    Hey I will be starting in just under 2 weeks I will update this post with results, or start a new post whichever one I should do.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ulfur View Post
    if I get the TRS do I need Tamox anyhow? or just use what I have left and continue the rest of the pct with just the TRS?
    I would have a SERM on hand...you might not need it, but def have it handy...I personally would run the nolva along side the TRS at 10mg ed for the duration of pct for an SD cycle.

    How many mg of nolva do you have left?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bigcoachk View Post
    Got my two bottles in this week going to run a cycle this summer i have a couple bottles of xtren left how do you think these two would stack?
    They should stack great, but put the SD in the last 3wks of the cycle to start your pct right after your last dose of SD...this is how I like to do it...outline your cycle for us my man.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ulfur View Post
    Hey I will be starting in just under 2 weeks I will update this post with results, or start a new post whichever one I should do.
    I start up a feedback thread in our sub-section here on AM. This will allow a consolidated source for members to review.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. Just bought 6! Woot Woot! cant wait to have them stocked in my fridge!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Just bought 6! Woot Woot! cant wait to have them stocked in my fridge!
    Thank you for the support my friend.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Just bought 6! Woot Woot! cant wait to have them stocked in my fridge!
    I think you need to send 2 to me for inspection purposes.......
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Well


    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    I would have a SERM on hand...you might not need it, but def have it handy...I personally would run the nolva along side the TRS at 10mg ed for the duration of pct for an SD cycle.

    How many mg of nolva do you have left?
    not sure the bottle its in does not have a level, I could use the doper to drop it into something else and count. the tamox I have is not in pill form..

    Do you have any suggestions on the Sustain ALpha topical cream verse the liquid? I thought I saw someone saying the Cream was good stuff on a youtube vid but this might have been before the liquid formula (Never mind I read some other reviews people are really liking the SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE.

    Now I wish I would have got the TRS stack in the first place would have saved 30.00 over buying everything individually.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post




    For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

    The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

    GO GET YOU SOME!

    Click here for Superdrone-LV



    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

    Servings per container: 125


    Amount Per Serving %DV*


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Superdrone 10mg**

    (98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Daily Value

    **Daily Value not established


    Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
    WARNING:
    Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
    NOTICE:
    No artificial color

    This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.



    Get this while you still can!!



    The stock is beginning to get low, guys. When it's gone, it's gone.


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  14. Just ordered the Superdrone Muscle Stack so I should now have my TRS and another bottle of Superdrone and liver Juice

  15. i just tried my bottle of liver juice and i must say i was suprised it tastes pretty good imo. i cant wait to try some of the other flavors like the grape Turinabol LV.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The stock is beginning to get low, guys. When it's gone, it's gone.


    -John

    Why the "one run only" approach?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Why the "one run only" approach?
    Probably just to be safe. You know how unpredictable certain agencies can be nowadays.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Why the "one run only" approach?
    Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    Probably just to be safe. You know how unpredictable certain agencies can be nowadays.
    Yep...

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  19. Well i was actually going to start the cycle with the superdrone lv and end with the xtren but if you think starting xtren and ending with the lv would be best i'll go with that. I was thinking xtren 4-6 weeks starting at 90mg maybe bumping up each week then bridge in lv at 20,20, maybe 30 last week we'll have to see how strong this stuff really is and how my body adopts what do you think bulldogz

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bigcoachk View Post
    Well i was actually going to start the cycle with the superdrone lv and end with the xtren but if you think starting xtren and ending with the lv would be best i'll go with that. I was thinking xtren 4-6 weeks starting at 90mg maybe bumping up each week then bridge in lv at 20,20, maybe 30 last week we'll have to see how strong this stuff really is and how my body adopts what do you think bulldogz
    I like the idea here. I would start the Superdrone lower though. I honestly think you're going to see great effects in the 10-20mg/day range. I always encourage guys to start on the low side and adjust to desired effect.

    The only other suggestion I would offer is to add something for support it there like our Liver Juice-LV. It's a good idea to have it in there with both those compounds to have some type of hepato-protective effect.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  21. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I like the idea here. I would start the Superdrone lower though. I honestly think you're going to see great effects in the 10-20mg/day range. I always encourage guys to start on the low side and adjust to desired effect.

    The only other suggestion I would offer is to add something for support it there like our Liver Juice-LV. It's a good idea to have it in there with both those compounds to have some type of hepato-protective effect.

    -John
    Agreed ^^^ Liver protection is such a shortcoming of a lot of guy's cycles.

    I'd also add Dermacrine everyday and Sustain Alpha (in a 2 days on 5-off fashion) as a potential adjunct to the above cycle, the extra DHEA and Resveratrol would make the cycle that much more pleasureable to conduct, help maintain libido, improve recovery time (so you can cycle again quicker) and prevent shutdown to a large degree.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigcoachk View Post
    Well i was actually going to start the cycle with the superdrone lv and end with the xtren but if you think starting xtren and ending with the lv would be best i'll go with that. I was thinking xtren 4-6 weeks starting at 90mg maybe bumping up each week then bridge in lv at 20,20, maybe 30 last week we'll have to see how strong this stuff really is and how my body adopts what do you think bulldogz
    So your cycle would roughly look like this...

    xtren 90/90/90/90/90/90
    SD 20/20/30/0/0/0

    If the above it correct...shut down will be pretty epic...tren will shut you down and SD will as well...but atleast or maybe tren will prob take a few wks to do so.

    I personally would do the SD in the last 3wks of this cycle...my thinking is...why stay shut down for 3 additional wks before you start pct...??..plus I like to start my pct right after my last dose of SD since it's a harsh compound...also like UK stated...dermacrine on cycle will be great for the test conversion or maybe 4ad by AMS as well

    Is the above how you were thinking about running the cycle?

  23. Well I will take your suggestion and after thinking about it, it does make more sense to bring in the sd the last three weeks again so i can use pct as soon as sd is used. I always have support on hand usually us CEL cycle assist and will def. have serms on hand for pct. Should i keep the xtren at 90 or bump up..i know its up to how my body reacts but in your guys opionion. Thanks for info I will try to log when i do this

  24. Can i freeze my product?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bigcoachk View Post
    Well I will take your suggestion and after thinking about it, it does make more sense to bring in the sd the last three weeks again so i can use pct as soon as sd is used. I always have support on hand usually us CEL cycle assist and will def. have serms on hand for pct. Should i keep the xtren at 90 or bump up..i know its up to how my body reacts but in your guys opionion. Thanks for info I will try to log when i do this
    Start off at 90mg and bump up if you want in wks 4-6, SERM is def a must
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance Superdrone
    By DKZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 10:08 AM
  2. superdrone by primordial performance
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:44 PM
  4. Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!
    By Trauma1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Log in
Log in