Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives! This will be a one-run item.

The rest of the write-up will be placed up shortly.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Click here for Superdrone-LV

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving %DV*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superdrone 10mg**

(98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
WARNING:
Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:
No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you guys have any questions let me know as well. :439:

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Yes!!! Very excited about this one. Going to be any logging opportunities? ;) Haha

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
got mine

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I wont out of respect for eric say my views on this, best of luck with your sales.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I am very curious about the writeup for this one. It should be interesting.

Cheers!:cheers:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what is it for? is this superdrol? and does it cause hair loss?:worried:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yes this is the Superdrol compound and yes it can cause hair loss (this side effect is dependent on whether the user is prone to MPB though).

Cheers!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you guys have any questions let me know as well. :439:
So let me get this straight. Each cc contains 10mg of straight SD? And each bottled serves 125 (1) cc squirts? Thats ALOT of mg/bottle man! 1250mg is enough for at least 2 but almost 3 solid cycles of SD. And I bought TWO, lol.

If this is the case then I have enough SD for the next 2 years, lol. Hey you guys are awesome. Bring out the Epistane please cause I never got my full effects from that stuff with another company..seemed bunk. Anyways for that much SD for such a low price this is awesome man. You are the only company I buy from with confidence.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So let me get this straight. Each cc contains 10mg of straight SD? And each bottled serves 125 (1) cc squirts? Thats ALOT of mg/bottle man! 1250mg is enough for at least 2 but almost 3 solid cycles of SD. And I bought TWO, lol.

If this is the case then I have enough SD for the next 2 years, lol. Hey you guys are awesome. Bring out the Epistane please cause I never got my full effects from that stuff with another company..seemed bunk. Anyways for that much SD for such a low price this is awesome man. You are the only company I buy from with confidence.
Thank you for the support! :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes!!! Very excited about this one. Going to be any logging opportunities? ;) Haha
Thank you for the support!

This is a on-run item, so I don't think there will be logging opportunities. I'm going to see about getting some logging opportunites for you guys here in the near future with some of our other products.

- John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. It's the same active as superdrol.

If you're prone to MPB there is a risk of hair loss, however the majority of anecdotal feedback from guys over the years says it's fairly mild in this regard.

- John

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
This is a sick deal -- definitely getting my order in sometime soon.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
I must say, you guys have really attractive packaging for each of your products.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
By UTT I am assuming you mean Under The Tongue. If so, there is no point to that whatsoever with SD.
With the liquid I beleive you can dose as low as 2.5mg and even 5mg...should be pretty good to lessen the sides of SD

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the liquid I beleive you can dose as low as 2.5mg and even 5mg...should be pretty good to lessen the sides of SD
Oh I definitely agree... but dropping the LV under your tongue is not gaining any benefits.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Oh I definitely agree... but dropping the LV under your tongue is not gaining any benefits.
Yeah no doubt...PP suggest the "worm" shot...which you just shot it down in water...no need to hold under the tongue...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives! This will be a one-run item.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving %DV*

Superdrone 10mg**

*Daily Value

Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
WARNING:
Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:
No artificial color

TTT!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI for everyone following this product. You can expect a log and review of this product come 1st or 2nd week of March by me. I will be kick-starting a Test C cycle with Superdrone for 4 weeks...

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing my log at the end of March. I am sure there will be tons in between then though. (I am interested in seeing some myself). I figured I should wait until after Spring Break as BP and values can remain f*cked up to a month after on SD. This way I can do the smart thing and stop drinking.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TTT! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

GO GET YOU SOME!

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving %DV*

Superdrone 10mg**

*Daily Value

WARNING:
NOTICE:
No artificial color

Bump. :439:

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I want to buy some!!! to bad i just paid for bills!!! argh!! hope yall dont run out before i get some money. Dont advertise so much! ha

UKStrength

I want to buy some!!! to bad i just paid for bills!!! argh!! hope yall dont run out before i get some money. Dont advertise so much! ha
Haha, bills suck mate :damnit1: there's probably <1000 units left now.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I think you should be good til next pay day :thumbsup:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just picked some up. Gonna try it out with my bigblackfriends.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Im buying 6 bottles once i get paid! its only 178 er so. Thats awsome for 1000+ servings!! Ill keep the stuff in my safe. Primordial Performance i think i love you!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a serious post now, I suppose.

Will this liquid form mean we can dose less, or does it mean that we should does more often because it is easier absorbed? Perhaps neither, but the bigblackguys out there need their drol.

EDIT:

From this forum:

Superdrol:
Innovator: Designer Supplements
Nomenclature: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one
Pill size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-30mg
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, hypoglycemia lower back and calf pumps, some users report agrivation of gynecomastia with this compound. From personal experience, it gives me a wicked rebound, that causes some flare-up.
Reputation: Side effects vary from mild to extremely harsh, so use caution if planning your first run. Excellent dry gains. Great for bulking or cutting. Explosive strength gains.
This is a methylated form of Drostanolone (Masteron)

Now, I read that Superdrone is anavar + Masteron mix. Did I read incorrectly somewhere or is this profile above only for the pill form?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
For a serious post now, I suppose.

Will this liquid form mean we can dose less, or does it mean that we should does more often because it is easier absorbed? Perhaps neither, but the bigblackguys out there need their drol.

EDIT:

From this forum:

Superdrol:
Innovator: Designer Supplements
Nomenclature: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one
Pill size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-30mg
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, hypoglycemia lower back and calf pumps, some users report agrivation of gynecomastia with this compound. From personal experience, it gives me a wicked rebound, that causes some flare-up.
Reputation: Side effects vary from mild to extremely harsh, so use caution if planning your first run. Excellent dry gains. Great for bulking or cutting. Explosive strength gains.
This is a methylated form of Drostanolone (Masteron)

Now, I read that Superdrone is anavar + Masteron mix. Did I read incorrectly somewhere or is this profile above only for the pill form?
Yes, SD LV can be dosed lower/less.

If you go to PP's Steriod Profiles, its states that SD is 3-4x more anabolic than Masteron, and slightly more anabolic than oxandrolone (Anavar)

What you have above is pill form...where did you see or read that superdrone is anavar + masteron?

snapsstary

I’m planning on going with the Superdrone muscle stack when I get paid. I also would like to run their fat loss stack. Can I lose weight and gain mass at the same time? A little about me I’m 5’8’’ and am sitting at 308 I’m getting more serious about training and my diet.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I’m planning on going with the Superdrone muscle stack when I get paid. I also would like to run their fat loss stack. Can I lose weight and gain mass at the same time? A little about me I’m 5’8’’ and am sitting at 308 I’m getting more serious about training and my diet.
Pick one, either gain weight (mass) or loss weight...can't do both at the same time my man

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
What would you whant to do first?
Depends...if I have too much fat, I would cut first...but if I don't have to cut I would do the SD first then the cut a few months after the SD cycle

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im buying 6 bottles once i get paid! its only 178 er so. Thats awsome for 1000+ servings!! Ill keep the stuff in my safe. Primordial Performance i think i love you!
I kind of feel the same way, what were the next LV supps coming out? can someone pm that to me so I can save it and plan y credit card spending wisely.

BTW I'm staying on liver juice and cycle support for the rest of my life hahahaha LV Juice tastes good with or without water :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was that a typo? And to what extent is your training and diet going to? Just curious. The way this paragraph is layed out I almost feel like you should cut back on calories and do lots of cardio for about a year or so. Screw SD until you can get down to around 200lbs..then you can start thinking about molding yourself into a more muscular physique..JMO.

And, I dont know if you know this or not but for the sake of making sure: you do know that SD is an active steroid, right? It also is the strongest steroid you could take mg/mg that is..there arent many steroids stronger and more toxic than this one except maybe Anadrol and Tren.

snapsstary

Unfortunately it’s not a typo. I have cut waay down on my caloric intake and I limit my carbs to complex and mostly in the morning. My main staple right now is canned tuna and chicken. Ya I have been reading up on superdrone and I understand what it is I just would like to get my hands on it before I can’t. Even if it sits in my cabinet for a year before I get to that point I will have it. I’ll post pic’s in my profile.

By the way how long would it keep in a cool dark cabinet?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately it’s not a typo. I have cut waay down on my caloric intake and I limit my carbs to complex and mostly in the morning. My main staple right now is canned tuna and chicken. Ya I have been reading up on superdrone and I understand what it is I just would like to get my hands on it before I can’t. Even if it sits in my cabinet for a year before I get to that point I will have it. I’ll post pic’s in my profile.

About 2 years or so

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established

Eric confirmed in the anabolic section, if kept in fridge it could last 5yrs or more... :D