Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Pick one, either gain weight (mass) or loss weight...can't do both at the same time my man
    I believe that the law of the conservation of mass states that mass can neither..[details omitted, esp. the closed system part], lol.

You could do a recomp, but you need to go with the halodrol LV due out tomorrow-you could probably gain a few lean pounds and lose a pound or three of BF, assuming training and diet are on point. But this thread is about superdrone LV, so I digress.

2. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    LV Juice tastes good with or without water
    Really? You think this stuff tastes good? lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    This is def a heck of a deal for SD by PP
    Indeed.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

4. ^^^plus.....Eric stated all LV products can last up to and maybe even more than 5yrs if stored in the fridge...that is bliss...lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    ^^^plus.....Eric stated all LV products can last up to and maybe even more than 5yrs if stored in the fridge...that is bliss...lol
    Careful, he said he doesn't see why it couldn't last 5 years in the fridge. Slight difference, but still not a guarantee of 5 years.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Careful, he said he doesn't see why it couldn't last 5 years in the fridge. Slight difference, but still not a guarantee of 5 years.
    I hear ya, but I'm a betting man and I think it would

7. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    I hear ya, but I'm a betting man and I think it would
    would you bet your whole supp stash?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

8. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    would you bet your whole supp stash?
    Yes I would...but I'm gonna use some of it before that anyway

9. ^^^Funny.

I'll see your bet and raise you 3 bottles of Superdrone.

10. Is it necessary to space out doses of Superdrone and Liver Juice or can I take them at generally the same time?

11. Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    ^^^Funny.

I'll see your bet and raise you 3 bottles of Superdrone.
    I fold...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Is it necessary to space out doses of Superdrone and Liver Juice or can I take them at generally the same time?
    how much liver juice are you taking and when (what times)?

12. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post

how much liver juice are you taking and when (what times)?
    Two 5ml doses a day. Usually morning and in the evening....within the same hour as SD.

13. So if i got this right, in order to have a successfull run of SP LV aside from spending the $35 on the product itself, one would have to spend another $200-$250 just for the support and aide supps to go along with it?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Two 5ml doses a day. Usually morning and in the evening....within the same hour as SD.
    Your dosing is good...one in the am and then your second dose in the evening before you go to bed is good since the liver does most of the detox during sleep hours. Here is a good read --> Be Good to Your Liver

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    So if i got this right, in order to have a successfull run of SP LV aside from spending the $35 on the product itself, one would have to spend another $200-$250 just for the support and aide supps to go along with it?
    What's $200-$250...?

The complete TRS is just $116 plus a bottle of liver juice which is $20...or you can get the Superdrone Muscle Stack which has 2 bottles of liver juice and the TRS for a total of $177

15. i was adding a s.e.r.m which i see alot of people recommending( be it nolva or clomid) and some extra cycle assist to be on the up n up

16. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    i was adding a s.e.r.m which i see alot of people recommending( be it nolva or clomid) and some extra cycle assist to be on the up n up
    You don't have to use PP's supporting supps. There are brands and products and you could of course keep an eye out for when things are on sale. Otherwise, rarely are cycles on the cheap. It's the price you pay for to keep your body as safe and healthy when you do a potentially harmful thing to it. One thing to keep in mind also is the quality of PP's products. You never see anyone trying to call them out, requesting batch numbers to be verified, and threads titled "PP *insert product* is bunk". Just saying.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

17. ^^tru...cycles in general are not cheap, well...you can go cheap, but you will pay in the long run....but I see PP as the cadi of supps right now..that's just my own personal opinion

18. Thanks peoples just trying to do things right this go round. Did a tren/epi stack and didn't follow through like i should of had and things got bad, so i don't ever want to go that route again. But couldn't aggree with you more CopyCat as far as paying to take care of your body after doing something potentially harmfull thing to it. Thanks again guys

19. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Your dosing is good...one in the am and then your second dose in the evening before you go to bed is good since the liver does most of the detox during sleep hours. Here is a good read --> Be Good to Your Liver
    Thanks for the info. I'll take the second dose closer to bed.

20. Are there many of these bad boys left?

21. If not I might need to place an order!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

22. One more quick question. On a 3 week, 10/10/20 cycle of this, when do you expect to start seeing significant gains? I imagine it is pretty fast acting to recommend a 3-week cycle (+ PCT of course).

23. Why is there only one run of this, if I may ask?

24. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    If not I might need to place an order!
    X2...

25. I might know of a place to order when all of PP runs out of this

26. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    One more quick question. On a 3 week, 10/10/20 cycle of this, when do you expect to start seeing significant gains? I imagine it is pretty fast acting to recommend a 3-week cycle (+ PCT of course).
    Should be right in wk 3 and right into pct...atleast that is how I felt it when I took SD in pill form...but it might be quicker in lv form...maybe wk2 or even in first wk let us know how it goes brotha!

27. bumpage

28. Just received my bottle today had a few question:
    1 the bottle says "do not exceed 3ml in a 24 hour period but most cycles I see people are talking about taking 10 top 20 ML a day.

Also how long should I take Liver juice and cycle support before I can start to take SD I am excited.

The cycle I found is this:
    Weeks 1-5: Liver Juice / AI Cycle support <-- is this saying start sd on the second week or can I start right away?
    Weeks 2-4: SD 10/20/20 <-- is this to much for a newbe
    Weeks 5-8: TRS / Clomid or Torem <-- Can I just run Tamoxifene Citrate and cycle support + maybe more liver juice and do I really need anything for hair loss?

I Dont have any TRS or Clomit but I have something called Tamoxifene Citrate since I am new to this I was not sure if even going up to 20 is such a good idea.

29. Quote Originally Posted by ulfur View Post
    Just received my bottle today had a few question:
    1 the bottle says "do not exceed 3ml in a 24 hour period but most cycles I see people are talking about taking 10 top 20 ML a day.

Also how long should I take Liver juice and cycle support before I can start to take SD I am excited.

The cycle I found is this:
    Weeks 1-5: Liver Juice / AI Cycle support <-- is this saying start sd on the second week or can I start right away?
    Weeks 2-4: SD 10/20/20 <-- is this to much for a newbe
    Weeks 5-8: TRS / Clomid or Torem <-- Can I just run Tamoxifene Citrate and cycle support + maybe more liver juice and do I really need anything for hair loss?

I Dont have any TRS or Clomit but I have something called Tamoxifene Citrate since I am new to this I was not sure if even going up to 20 is such a good idea.
    I am not going to answer all your questions, but it is 10 - 20 MG! Definitely not ML. 1cc=1ml=10mg

I hope you didn't start yet.

30. thanks man I probably would have filled it up to its 3.0ml mark and had that a few times a day haha. but really I just need 1.0 ml a day for the first week and possibly 2.0 ml later in the cycle.

Thanks again

I was also thinking about getting some of this: NSI Tocomin SupraBio Palm Tocotrienol Complex -- 60 mg - 60 Softgels instead of the Toco product by Primordial at 13.77 a bottle allot cheaper then 44ish range.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance Superdrone
    By DKZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 10:08 AM
  2. superdrone by primordial performance
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:44 PM
  4. Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!
    By Trauma1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 03:28 PM