Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,411
    Rep Power
    855591

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If not I might need to place an order!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  2. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    291

    Reputation

    One more quick question. On a 3 week, 10/10/20 cycle of this, when do you expect to start seeing significant gains? I imagine it is pretty fast acting to recommend a 3-week cycle (+ PCT of course).
  3. New Member
    powerstroker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    Why is there only one run of this, if I may ask?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    simmons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    282

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    If not I might need to place an order!
    X2...
  5. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I might know of a place to order when all of PP runs out of this
  6. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    560

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    One more quick question. On a 3 week, 10/10/20 cycle of this, when do you expect to start seeing significant gains? I imagine it is pretty fast acting to recommend a 3-week cycle (+ PCT of course).
    Should be right in wk 3 and right into pct...atleast that is how I felt it when I took SD in pill form...but it might be quicker in lv form...maybe wk2 or even in first wk let us know how it goes brotha!
  7. New Member
    salto571's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    bumpage
  8. New Member
    ulfur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    Just received my bottle today had a few question:
    1 the bottle says "do not exceed 3ml in a 24 hour period but most cycles I see people are talking about taking 10 top 20 ML a day.

    Also how long should I take Liver juice and cycle support before I can start to take SD I am excited.


    The cycle I found is this:
    Weeks 1-5: Liver Juice / AI Cycle support <-- is this saying start sd on the second week or can I start right away?
    Weeks 2-4: SD 10/20/20 <-- is this to much for a newbe
    Weeks 5-8: TRS / Clomid or Torem <-- Can I just run Tamoxifene Citrate and cycle support + maybe more liver juice and do I really need anything for hair loss?

    I Dont have any TRS or Clomit but I have something called Tamoxifene Citrate since I am new to this I was not sure if even going up to 20 is such a good idea.
  9. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    291

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ulfur View Post
    Just received my bottle today had a few question:
    1 the bottle says "do not exceed 3ml in a 24 hour period but most cycles I see people are talking about taking 10 top 20 ML a day.

    Also how long should I take Liver juice and cycle support before I can start to take SD I am excited.


    The cycle I found is this:
    Weeks 1-5: Liver Juice / AI Cycle support <-- is this saying start sd on the second week or can I start right away?
    Weeks 2-4: SD 10/20/20 <-- is this to much for a newbe
    Weeks 5-8: TRS / Clomid or Torem <-- Can I just run Tamoxifene Citrate and cycle support + maybe more liver juice and do I really need anything for hair loss?

    I Dont have any TRS or Clomit but I have something called Tamoxifene Citrate since I am new to this I was not sure if even going up to 20 is such a good idea.
    I am not going to answer all your questions, but it is 10 - 20 MG! Definitely not ML. 1cc=1ml=10mg

    I hope you didn't start yet.
  10. New Member
    ulfur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    thanks man I probably would have filled it up to its 3.0ml mark and had that a few times a day haha. but really I just need 1.0 ml a day for the first week and possibly 2.0 ml later in the cycle.

    Thanks again

    I was also thinking about getting some of this: NSI Tocomin SupraBio Palm Tocotrienol Complex -- 60 mg - 60 Softgels instead of the Toco product by Primordial at 13.77 a bottle allot cheaper then 44ish range.
  11. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    560

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ulfur View Post
    Just received my bottle today had a few question:
    1 the bottle says "do not exceed 3ml in a 24 hour period but most cycles I see people are talking about taking 10 top 20 ML a day.

    Also how long should I take Liver juice and cycle support before I can start to take SD I am excited.


    The cycle I found is this:
    Weeks 1-5: Liver Juice / AI Cycle support <-- is this saying start sd on the second week or can I start right away?
    Weeks 2-4: SD 10/20/20 <-- is this to much for a newbe
    Weeks 5-8: TRS / Clomid or Torem <-- Can I just run Tamoxifene Citrate and cycle support + maybe more liver juice and do I really need anything for hair loss?

    I Dont have any TRS or Clomit but I have something called Tamoxifene Citrate since I am new to this I was not sure if even going up to 20 is such a good idea.
    Ulfur...preload your support supps 2wks before starting cycle, so start SD dosage on wk3...run liver juice through out your whole cycle and in your pct, and get the TRS!

    Just like Kevin said...1cc = 1ml = 10mg of SD.

    If this is your first SD cycle, I would suggest keeping at 10/10/10...you will definetly get good gains at this dosage and then maybe later on down the road for your second cycle (which will be the same bottle ) you can do 10/20/20 since you will now know how SD effects your body.

    Tamoxifene Citrate is fine to run along side the TRS, just keep the dose of the tamox at 10mg ed for all 4wks of your pct.

    I would also suggest, if you can...getting bloodwork before your cycle (baseline) and 4-6wks after your pct to see if you're back to baseline....now your gtg mang, good luck!
  12. New Member
    ulfur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    Thanks and yes this is my first time cycling anything, so 10/10/10 sounds good to me. Blood work what type of blood work just testosterone levels?

    TRS looks exensive and allot of people suggest TOREM over TRS so that might be the way to go - not sure how to get it though
  13. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    291

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ulfur View Post
    thanks man I probably would have filled it up to its 3.0ml mark and had that a few times a day haha. but really I just need 1.0 ml a day for the first week and possibly 2.0 ml later in the cycle.

    Thanks again

    I was also thinking about getting some of this: NSI Tocomin SupraBio Palm Tocotrienol Complex -- 60 mg - 60 Softgels instead of the Toco product by Primordial at 13.77 a bottle allot cheaper then 44ish range.
    Also, space it out 0.5ml twice a day (if doing 10/10/10) at least 6-10 hours apart. Google "Superdrol for Dummies" and read up first.
  14. New Member
    ulfur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    THanks


    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Also, space it out 0.5ml twice a day (if doing 10/10/10) at least 6-10 hours apart. Google "Superdrol for Dummies" and read up first.
    Thanks just read it great info
  15. New Member
    trojanman1016's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    125

    Reputation

    bump
  16. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    560

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ulfur View Post
    Thanks and yes this is my first time cycling anything, so 10/10/10 sounds good to me. Blood work what type of blood work just testosterone levels?

    TRS looks exensive and allot of people suggest TOREM over TRS so that might be the way to go - not sure how to get it though
    Torem is great and have you covered as far as your SERM, but you need more...the TRS covers all bases...maybe get hawthorn berries for good measure...even if it seems expensive, a cycle is never cheap when done correctly...plus with PP you get product cash credit, which means if you have enough product credit/points you can get other goodies for basically nothing or cheaper

    As for the bloodwork...get a full hormone profile or try private md labs dot com and get the hormone panel for females...cheaper than any other test and it will test what you need for any cycle

    google research chems...that should help you out
  17. New Member
    dumbhick3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    760

    Reputation

    Torem + TRS is ideal, but you can substitute things for certain TRS components if desired. The point is that you need something for estrogen control and HPTA recovery (SERM, TRS, or both), and you need something for cortisol control at a minimum as well (endoamp comes with TRS; there are other options too). The last piece is starting to repair the damage done on cycle which is mainly liver and cholesterol related.
  18. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,411
    Rep Power
    855591

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ulfur View Post
    thanks man I probably would have filled it up to its 3.0ml mark and had that a few times a day haha. but really I just need 1.0 ml a day for the first week and possibly 2.0 ml later in the cycle.

    Thanks again

    I was also thinking about getting some of this: NSI Tocomin SupraBio Palm Tocotrienol Complex -- 60 mg - 60 Softgels instead of the Toco product by Primordial at 13.77 a bottle allot cheaper then 44ish range.
    Toco8 is good quality stuff. is that other stuff same quality? are you getting the same doseage and servings?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  19. New Member
    ulfur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    UMM


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Toco8 is good quality stuff. is that other stuff same quality? are you getting the same doseage and servings?
    Not sure but I am sure I can dose it the same
  20. New Member
    ulfur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    right


    Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    Torem + TRS is ideal, but you can substitute things for certain TRS components if desired. The point is that you need something for estrogen control and HPTA recovery (SERM, TRS, or both), and you need something for cortisol control at a minimum as well (endoamp comes with TRS; there are other options too). The last piece is starting to repair the damage done on cycle which is mainly liver and cholesterol related.
    Well I did buy the liver Juice and something called Cycle Support. I have about 25% of a 60lm liquid bottle of Tamoxifen Citrate left - hope that's enough specially since it looks like the stuff is allot harder to get now.

    If everyone thinks that I need TRS and that Tamox or Torem and Liver Juice along with Cycle support is not enough I will get the rest of the stuff - This is my first cycle and would rather not lose all my gains do to me not wanting to spend the extra $. I was readying on other forums though that TRS is an expensive marketing gimick. If anyone has any other ideas of stuff I can use instead that should work just as well please let me know.
  21. New Member
    bigcoachk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    66

    Reputation

    Got my two bottles in this week going to run a cycle this summer i have a couple bottles of xtren left how do you think these two would stack?
  22. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Bump for feedback. Who's tried this yet?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  23. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation





    For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

    The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

    GO GET YOU SOME!

    Click here for Superdrone-LV



    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

    Servings per container: 125


    Amount Per Serving %DV*


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Superdrone 10mg**

    (98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Daily Value

    **Daily Value not established


    Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
    WARNING:
    Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
    NOTICE:
    No artificial color

    This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.



    Get this while you still can!!



    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  24. New Member
    ulfur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    Cycle


    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Torem is great and have you covered as far as your SERM, but you need more...the TRS covers all bases...maybe get hawthorn berries for good measure...even if it seems expensive, a cycle is never cheap when done correctly...plus with PP you get product cash credit, which means if you have enough product credit/points you can get other goodies for basically nothing or cheaper

    As for the bloodwork...get a full hormone profile or try private md labs dot com and get the hormone panel for females...cheaper than any other test and it will test what you need for any cycle

    google research chems...that should help you out
    if I get the TRS do I need Tamox anyhow? or just use what I have left and continue the rest of the pct with just the TRS?
  25. New Member
    ulfur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    Hey


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Bump for feedback. Who's tried this yet?
    Hey I will be starting in just under 2 weeks I will update this post with results, or start a new post whichever one I should do.
  26. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    560

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ulfur View Post
    if I get the TRS do I need Tamox anyhow? or just use what I have left and continue the rest of the pct with just the TRS?
    I would have a SERM on hand...you might not need it, but def have it handy...I personally would run the nolva along side the TRS at 10mg ed for the duration of pct for an SD cycle.

    How many mg of nolva do you have left?
  27. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    560

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigcoachk View Post
    Got my two bottles in this week going to run a cycle this summer i have a couple bottles of xtren left how do you think these two would stack?
    They should stack great, but put the SD in the last 3wks of the cycle to start your pct right after your last dose of SD...this is how I like to do it...outline your cycle for us my man.
  28. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ulfur View Post
    Hey I will be starting in just under 2 weeks I will update this post with results, or start a new post whichever one I should do.
    I start up a feedback thread in our sub-section here on AM. This will allow a consolidated source for members to review.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  29. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Just bought 6! Woot Woot! cant wait to have them stocked in my fridge!
  30. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Just bought 6! Woot Woot! cant wait to have them stocked in my fridge!
    Thank you for the support my friend.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  31. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,411
    Rep Power
    855591

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Just bought 6! Woot Woot! cant wait to have them stocked in my fridge!
    I think you need to send 2 to me for inspection purposes.......
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  32. New Member
    ulfur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    Well


    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    I would have a SERM on hand...you might not need it, but def have it handy...I personally would run the nolva along side the TRS at 10mg ed for the duration of pct for an SD cycle.

    How many mg of nolva do you have left?
    not sure the bottle its in does not have a level, I could use the doper to drop it into something else and count. the tamox I have is not in pill form..

    Do you have any suggestions on the Sustain ALpha topical cream verse the liquid? I thought I saw someone saying the Cream was good stuff on a youtube vid but this might have been before the liquid formula (Never mind I read some other reviews people are really liking the SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE.

    Now I wish I would have got the TRS stack in the first place would have saved 30.00 over buying everything individually.
  33. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post




    For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

    The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

    GO GET YOU SOME!

    Click here for Superdrone-LV



    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

    Servings per container: 125


    Amount Per Serving %DV*


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Superdrone 10mg**

    (98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Daily Value

    **Daily Value not established


    Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
    WARNING:
    Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
    NOTICE:
    No artificial color

    This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.



    Get this while you still can!!



    The stock is beginning to get low, guys. When it's gone, it's gone.


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  34. New Member
    ulfur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    Just ordered the Superdrone Muscle Stack so I should now have my TRS and another bottle of Superdrone and liver Juice
  35. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,954
    Rep Power
    311225

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i just tried my bottle of liver juice and i must say i was suprised it tastes pretty good imo. i cant wait to try some of the other flavors like the grape Turinabol LV.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  36. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    736

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The stock is beginning to get low, guys. When it's gone, it's gone.


    -John

    Why the "one run only" approach?
  37. New Member
    simmons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    282

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Why the "one run only" approach?
    Probably just to be safe. You know how unpredictable certain agencies can be nowadays.
  38. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Why the "one run only" approach?
    Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    Probably just to be safe. You know how unpredictable certain agencies can be nowadays.
    Yep...

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  39. New Member
    bigcoachk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    66

    Reputation

    Well i was actually going to start the cycle with the superdrone lv and end with the xtren but if you think starting xtren and ending with the lv would be best i'll go with that. I was thinking xtren 4-6 weeks starting at 90mg maybe bumping up each week then bridge in lv at 20,20, maybe 30 last week we'll have to see how strong this stuff really is and how my body adopts what do you think bulldogz
  40. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigcoachk View Post
    Well i was actually going to start the cycle with the superdrone lv and end with the xtren but if you think starting xtren and ending with the lv would be best i'll go with that. I was thinking xtren 4-6 weeks starting at 90mg maybe bumping up each week then bridge in lv at 20,20, maybe 30 last week we'll have to see how strong this stuff really is and how my body adopts what do you think bulldogz
    I like the idea here. I would start the Superdrone lower though. I honestly think you're going to see great effects in the 10-20mg/day range. I always encourage guys to start on the low side and adjust to desired effect.

    The only other suggestion I would offer is to add something for support it there like our Liver Juice-LV. It's a good idea to have it in there with both those compounds to have some type of hepato-protective effect.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance Superdrone
    By DKZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 09:08 AM
  2. superdrone by primordial performance
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  3. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 08:44 PM
  4. Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!
    By Trauma1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 02:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in