Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  305 lbs.

Iím planning on going with the Superdrone muscle stack when I get paid. I also would like to run their fat loss stack. Can I lose weight and gain mass at the same time? A little about me Iím 5í8íí and am sitting at 308 Iím getting more serious about training and my diet.

2. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by snapsstary View Post
    I’m planning on going with the Superdrone muscle stack when I get paid. I also would like to run their fat loss stack. Can I lose weight and gain mass at the same time? A little about me I’m 5’8’’ and am sitting at 308 I’m getting more serious about training and my diet.
    Pick one, either gain weight (mass) or loss weight...can't do both at the same time my man
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  305 lbs.

What would you whant to do first?
    •   

4. Advanced Member

What would you whant to do first?
    Depends...if I have too much fat, I would cut first...but if I don't have to cut I would do the SD first then the cut a few months after the SD cycle
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im buying 6 bottles once i get paid! its only 178 er so. Thats awsome for 1000+ servings!! Ill keep the stuff in my safe. Primordial Performance i think i love you!
    I kind of feel the same way, what were the next LV supps coming out? can someone pm that to me so I can save it and plan y credit card spending wisely.

BTW I'm staying on liver juice and cycle support for the rest of my life hahahaha LV Juice tastes good with or without water
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  6. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I’m planning on going with the Superdrone muscle stack when I get paid. I also would like to run their fat loss stack. Can I lose weight and gain mass at the same time? A little about me I’m 5’8’’ and am sitting at 308 I’m getting more serious about training and my diet.
    Was that a typo? And to what extent is your training and diet going to? Just curious. The way this paragraph is layed out I almost feel like you should cut back on calories and do lots of cardio for about a year or so. Screw SD until you can get down to around 200lbs..then you can start thinking about molding yourself into a more muscular physique..JMO.

And, I dont know if you know this or not but for the sake of making sure: you do know that SD is an active steroid, right? It also is the strongest steroid you could take mg/mg that is..there arent many steroids stronger and more toxic than this one except maybe Anadrol and Tren.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  305 lbs.

Unfortunately itís not a typo. I have cut waay down on my caloric intake and I limit my carbs to complex and mostly in the morning. My main staple right now is canned tuna and chicken. Ya I have been reading up on superdrone and I understand what it is I just would like to get my hands on it before I canít. Even if it sits in my cabinet for a year before I get to that point I will have it. Iíll post picís in my profile.

By the way how long would it keep in a cool dark cabinet?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Unfortunately itís not a typo. I have cut waay down on my caloric intake and I limit my carbs to complex and mostly in the morning. My main staple right now is canned tuna and chicken. Ya I have been reading up on superdrone and I understand what it is I just would like to get my hands on it before I canít. Even if it sits in my cabinet for a year before I get to that point I will have it. Iíll post picís in my profile.

About 2 years or so
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  9. Advanced Member

Unfortunately it’s not a typo. I have cut waay down on my caloric intake and I limit my carbs to complex and mostly in the morning. My main staple right now is canned tuna and chicken. Ya I have been reading up on superdrone and I understand what it is I just would like to get my hands on it before I can’t. Even if it sits in my cabinet for a year before I get to that point I will have it. I’ll post pic’s in my profile.

Eric confirmed in the anabolic section, if kept in fridge it could last 5yrs or more...
  10. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Eric confirmed in the anabolic section, if kept in fridge it could last 5yrs or more...
    Thats a long freakin time
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives! This will be a one-run item.

The rest of the write-up will be placed up shortly.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Click here for Superdrone-LV

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving %DV*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Superdrone 10mg**

(98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
    WARNING:
    Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
    NOTICE:
    No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

bump"in!
    board supporter
  12. UKStrength

SUPERBUMP!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

Bad@ss deal man. I got two on the way for storage. Thanks PP! Really primo product and price. Me likey.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Just woundering how many are left? i hope still a good bit!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Are the PCT products offered on the site adequate? Or are they meant to be used along with tamoxifen or clomid
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Treasure86 View Post
    Are the PCT products offered on the site adequate? Or are they meant to be used along with tamoxifen or clomid
    Here's the perfect thread for ya... Eric's views on PCT and SERMs are laid out here... The Definitive guide to Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Superdone and Dermacrine are gonna be next cycle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Thank you copycat
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

No problem
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  20. Advanced Member

This is def a heck of a deal for SD by PP
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Pick one, either gain weight (mass) or loss weight...can't do both at the same time my man
    I believe that the law of the conservation of mass states that mass can neither..[details omitted, esp. the closed system part], lol.

You could do a recomp, but you need to go with the halodrol LV due out tomorrow-you could probably gain a few lean pounds and lose a pound or three of BF, assuming training and diet are on point. But this thread is about superdrone LV, so I digress.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    LV Juice tastes good with or without water
    Really? You think this stuff tastes good? lol
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

This is def a heck of a deal for SD by PP
    Indeed.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

24. Advanced Member

^^^plus.....Eric stated all LV products can last up to and maybe even more than 5yrs if stored in the fridge...that is bliss...lol
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

^^^plus.....Eric stated all LV products can last up to and maybe even more than 5yrs if stored in the fridge...that is bliss...lol
    Careful, he said he doesn't see why it couldn't last 5 years in the fridge. Slight difference, but still not a guarantee of 5 years.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  26. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Careful, he said he doesn't see why it couldn't last 5 years in the fridge. Slight difference, but still not a guarantee of 5 years.
    I hear ya, but I'm a betting man and I think it would
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I hear ya, but I'm a betting man and I think it would
    would you bet your whole supp stash?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  28. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    would you bet your whole supp stash?
    Yes I would...but I'm gonna use some of it before that anyway
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

^^^Funny.

I'll see your bet and raise you 3 bottles of Superdrone.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Is it necessary to space out doses of Superdrone and Liver Juice or can I take them at generally the same time?
  31. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    ^^^Funny.

I'll see your bet and raise you 3 bottles of Superdrone.
    I fold...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Is it necessary to space out doses of Superdrone and Liver Juice or can I take them at generally the same time?
    how much liver juice are you taking and when (what times)?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

how much liver juice are you taking and when (what times)?
    Two 5ml doses a day. Usually morning and in the evening....within the same hour as SD.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

So if i got this right, in order to have a successfull run of SP LV aside from spending the $35 on the product itself, one would have to spend another $200-$250 just for the support and aide supps to go along with it?
  34. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Two 5ml doses a day. Usually morning and in the evening....within the same hour as SD.
    Your dosing is good...one in the am and then your second dose in the evening before you go to bed is good since the liver does most of the detox during sleep hours. Here is a good read --> Be Good to Your Liver

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    So if i got this right, in order to have a successfull run of SP LV aside from spending the $35 on the product itself, one would have to spend another $200-$250 just for the support and aide supps to go along with it?
    What's $200-$250...?

The complete TRS is just $116 plus a bottle of liver juice which is $20...or you can get the Superdrone Muscle Stack which has 2 bottles of liver juice and the TRS for a total of $177
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

i was adding a s.e.r.m which i see alot of people recommending( be it nolva or clomid) and some extra cycle assist to be on the up n up
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    i was adding a s.e.r.m which i see alot of people recommending( be it nolva or clomid) and some extra cycle assist to be on the up n up
    You don't have to use PP's supporting supps. There are brands and products and you could of course keep an eye out for when things are on sale. Otherwise, rarely are cycles on the cheap. It's the price you pay for to keep your body as safe and healthy when you do a potentially harmful thing to it. One thing to keep in mind also is the quality of PP's products. You never see anyone trying to call them out, requesting batch numbers to be verified, and threads titled "PP *insert product* is bunk". Just saying.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  37. Advanced Member

^^tru...cycles in general are not cheap, well...you can go cheap, but you will pay in the long run....but I see PP as the cadi of supps right now..that's just my own personal opinion
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Thanks peoples just trying to do things right this go round. Did a tren/epi stack and didn't follow through like i should of had and things got bad, so i don't ever want to go that route again. But couldn't aggree with you more CopyCat as far as paying to take care of your body after doing something potentially harmfull thing to it. Thanks again guys
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Your dosing is good...one in the am and then your second dose in the evening before you go to bed is good since the liver does most of the detox during sleep hours. Here is a good read --> Be Good to Your Liver
    Thanks for the info. I'll take the second dose closer to bed.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Are there many of these bad boys left?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance Superdrone
    By DKZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 09:08 AM
  2. superdrone by primordial performance
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  3. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 08:44 PM
  4. Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!
    By Trauma1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 02:28 PM