60% off - E911 Sublingual Stimulant - Code Coming Soon

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only for AM members, as SOON as I have enough to ship, I will be releasing the code for over 60% off E-911 ($16 for the full 75 tablet bottle)

E911 Ingredients
Caffeine
Synephrine
Geranium Oil Extract (4-amino-methyl-hexane)
Hordinine

Delivery Complex:
Cyclodextrin
Lecithin
Chitosan

Strong mint flavor (can anyone say Altoids on CRACK)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet deal. Affordable for those who want to try it.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Can you give us a guesstimate on shipping charges?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome deal, very affordable

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn - count me in on that!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love geranamine from actual oil vs synthesized.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice! I will be getting some of this for sure......

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shipping charges will be $3.85 flat rate (just don't bitch if the box gets a little crumpled...keeping the costs down)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time for a new pre w/o stim!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
subbed

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
and i just ordered a bottle... guess i can always have more

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news ERIC!! This is a killer deal! LG is certainly looking after it's AM crew lately! Get in on this guys!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like an E-ticket ride for sure!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am psyched to be logging this. I have become a bit of a geranium junkie :crazy:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is so bad to the ass! I am so getting a bottle or 2 of this! :head:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
subbed

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
What exactly does this product do. Mainly preworkout stim?

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
What exactly is the ETA on this anyway? Whenever a deal or promo comes out I always miss it. Not this time!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I want in when it is up.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Should be ready for shelves soon, and the pre sale must be really close! I will get hol;d of legal gear and get an ETA on this AWESOME sale :)

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the cyclodertrin delivery system which gets me thinking. Let's say you have a non-methyl ph powder, could you dose it w/ these mints and have it get absorbed well w/ the cyclodextrine delivery?

For example, 4AD was great as a transdermal but not as an oral, due to poor bioavailability. Some guys were doing it w/ a cyclo delivery though. It seems like it would make a great product even better if someone could add an androgenic kick to it this way. Any thoughts?

Only for AM members, as SOON as I have enough to ship, I will be releasing the code for over 60% off E-911 ($16 for the full 75 tablet bottle)

E911 Ingredients
Caffeine
Synephrine
Geranium Oil Extract (4-amino-methyl-hexane)
Hordinine

Delivery Complex:
Cyclodextrin
Lecithin
Chitosan

Strong mint flavor (can anyone say Altoids on CRACK)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cyclos are buckyballs, a structure like a wireframe soccer ball. part of how it works is as a cage that holds a/multiple molecule(s) of whatever its delivering. its also how febreeze works. so the only way it would enhance sublingual of something else would be if some of the cyclodextrins were not filled

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So a non-methyl designed into the cyclo is something to ponder Easy?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can stuff whatever into them :) i was typing on my phone with that one, at my parents house so its not entirely clear. The cyclodextrin is the most expensive ingredient in any sublingual product that we will likely see as a supplement. So the problem with dosing anything else with the mints at the same time is that LG likely has every single buckyball full
heres a pic of their molecular structure :)

so adding something else on top would be pointless. if you could buy your own cyclodextrin powder at an economical price, sure you could do the reaction in home to get the cyclo to pick up whatever powder you had, and do sublingual delivery.

now that i'm thinking about it, I can't recall if the cyclodextrins are identical to buckyballs, but its the same general sort of molecular structure, where the molecule you want to deliver rides in the center

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
The reason I ask is I remember when you could buy the old school ph's in bulk you used to be able to buy cyclo powder in bulk as well. The idea was to make your own sublingual ph. So, when I saw the cyclo delivery system here it got me thinking. Still looks like a nice product especially for the price. When is that code coming, by the way?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know, i'm dying to order some :D you can still buy cyclo powder, but the prices i've seen make it not worthwhile to buy, which is a pity. i wish.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
i know, i'm dying to order some :D you can still buy cyclo powder, but the prices i've seen make it not worthwhile to buy, which is a pity. i wish.
If you ever find it at a reasonable price please pass along the info. I've gone the transdermal route which is effective but a bit of a pain sometimes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i have access to certain powders that would be wonderful that way, but last time I looked was over $150 in cyclo powder to make a months worth of 50mg / day dosing of the powder carried. add the actual powder used and it wasn't worthwhile

boiaustralia

Awards
Please don't waste time. I'm ready to get my order underway.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this deal gonna be available to Canadians as well? If so, how much is shipping gonna be?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta be honest I have been jumping at the mail about this for my log. Waking up at 420 for cardio gets old without a kick in the butt.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Code will be out on Friday! Thanks all for waiting... I sent out the E-911 samples to the people who were picked today along with the M1D - Black...

Code will be out Friday for AM members and people signed up for LG's email list! The samples are pretty much the same but have a little less flavor in them (we upped the flavor)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i have access to certain powders that would be wonderful that way, but last time I looked was over $150 in cyclo powder to make a months worth of 50mg / day dosing of the powder carried. add the actual powder used and it wasn't worthwhile

I had a big baggie hanging around. I will try to find it and send you guys some, you just have to remind me since I am so damned swamped. No room in the E-911 really...but we have some other penetration enhancers in there too!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
...Code will be out Friday for AM members and people signed up for LG's email list! The samples are pretty much the same but have a little less flavor in them (we upped the flavor)
How do I join the email list? And thanks for the sample pack, I am so excited!