60% off - E911 Sublingual Stimulant - Code Coming Soon

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Says who? Who sets these bro-dosing schedules? Sublingual is certainly going to hit you harder and faster than oral capsules, which is why we went with a lower amount especially when mixed with other stims...
Everywhere that sells it says 25 mg. 2-3x per day is the effective dose, orally. Subligually may be a different story. I'm sure it's delivered much faster that way but as far as needing a smaller dose, I'm not certain. Couldn't really find anything about sublingual dosages in a search. I'll try it and see how it goes, anyway.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe they did, but I was out of the office Friday so I will ship you your Cyclo on monday. I just had one tonight and I will tell you they taste WAY better than the original and kick just as hard (I am still feeling it 3 hours later).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could have used mine today for my 20 mile ride in 110 degree heat. I have legs on monday so that should be a good test as well.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping some guys would have gotten theirs today! Anyone?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not yet...hoping for Monday!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could have used mine today too, had legs workout this morning, then did 9 miles canoeing in Hillsborough river with my daughter. whew

enzo123dog

Awards
just to let you know, i have not recieved the product yet, i hope today

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Checked with our shipping dept, because of the volume of orders, it went out UPS, which should arrive today! Takes a little longer but is quicker to get in the box because of their batch shipping.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today! Probably gonna hit up some cardio later on to test it out. I'll update w/ my thoughts on it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Checked with our shipping dept, because of the volume of orders, it went out UPS, which should arrive today! Takes a little longer but is quicker to get in the box because of their batch shipping.
Got mine today! Probably gonna hit up some cardio later on to test it out. I'll update w/ my thoughts on it.
Awesome, at leats people are getting them now, should be quite a few happy people on the boards today.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty tired most of the day as I didn't get quite enough sleep. I took one of the tabs and woke up pretty quick. Did an outdoor brisk walk for my cardio and it went really well. I'll be interested as to how it affects a weights workout.

I felt focused and awake, but wasn't wired or jittery. i also used some albuterol w/ it to add to the fat burning mix. That's probably what I'll continue to do on cardio days.

The taste is a pleasant, mild mint flavor. It took a while to dissolve completely but I expected that. It reminded me a little of the old Andro Poppers as far as how long it takes to dissolve. These tabs are a lot smaller than those were, though. So far, I'm liking the product.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was pretty tired most of the day as I didn't get quite enough sleep. I took one of the tabs and woke up pretty quick. Did an outdoor brisk walk for my cardio and it went really well. I'll be interested as to how it affects a weights workout.

I felt focused and awake, but wasn't wired or jittery. i also used some albuterol w/ it to add to the fat burning mix. That's probably what I'll continue to do on cardio days.

The taste is a pleasant, mild mint flavor. It took a while to dissolve completely but I expected that. It reminded me a little of the old Andro Poppers as far as how long it takes to dissolve. These tabs are a lot smaller than those were, though. So far, I'm liking the product.
Great feedback man :thumbsup:, nice to have a prodcut that works and doesnt stim you out

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback man :thumbsup:, nice to have a prodcut that works and doesnt stim you out
Yeah, I'm looking forward to trying it on a day when I've had enough rest. I imagine it will be even better when you're not needing a wake up.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm looking forward to trying it on a day when I've had enough rest. I imagine it will be even better when you're not needing a wake up.
I agree, and it will based on reviews ATM...., but when you have no sleep and it awakes you and puts you in the focused state that right there shows you the Productiveness of the product..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I agree, and it will based on reviews ATM...., but when you have no sleep and it awakes you and puts you in the focused state that right there shows you the Productiveness of the product..
Agreed, anytime I can train on 7hours or less sleep is a miracle!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one worked pretty well for training this morning on relatively low sleep. kept nice focus and a good energy level thru the whole workout. Gives a light euphoria or mellow feeling too, which is nice i'm guessing from the hordenine.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, anytime I can train on 7hours or less sleep is a miracle!
dang! i can't get more than 6hrs with melatonin and valerian root. I though my other stim was doing pretty awesome. I CAN"T WAIT FOR THIS STUFF!!!:afro:

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I have had two workouts now where I took E911 on the way to the gym after taking my usual dosage of Maniac, and my workouts definitely had a huge boost! Maniac is not known to be a large stim but more for focus and such, so adding E911 gave me outstanding energy and motivation throughout. I was able to push more weight, or do more reps at the last weight used, on every exercise, which usually doesn't happen for me. I am definitely impressed with the product.
On a side note, I have only taken the product pre WO so as not to gain any tolerance to it, so far it is working great....and at a great discounted price!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have had two workouts now where I took E911 on the way to the gym after taking my usual dosage of Maniac, and my workouts definitely had a huge boost! Maniac is not known to be a large stim but more for focus and such, so adding E911 gave me outstanding energy and motivation throughout. I was able to push more weight, or do more reps at the last weight used, on every exercise, which usually doesn't happen for me. I am definitely impressed with the product.
On a side note, I have only taken the product pre WO so as not to gain any tolerance to it, so far it is working great....and at a great discounted price!
Thanks for the update man :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, it just happens to be doing that :D

damn things must have crack in them, I keep popping them thru the day and loose count

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, it just happens to be doing that :D

damn things must have crack in them, I keep popping them thru the day and loose count

hahahaha, I can see someone bouncing down the street on a pogo stick:lol:

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
i am just going throew my first bottle. using in many different situations
and a couple of times in combo with slim extreme and slim extrem/+booster
:)

so where do you want my minty charged review?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i am just going throew my first bottle. using in many different situations
and a couple of times in combo with slim extreme and slim extrem/+booster
:)

so where do you want my minty charged review?
Throw it either in the supplement log section and/or Lg Sciences section on this forum.

vladimirb68

Awards
Hey guys, has everyone who preordered already receive the product? It has been over a month and it is still listed as Processing at LG site. I can get order# if needed.

Thanks

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, has everyone who preordered already receive the product? It has been over a month and it is still listed as Processing at LG site. I can get order# if needed.

Thanks
Have emailed the boss man about it :)

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I've used it through a number of workouts now and have been impressed w/ it.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
The energy was there as well as an increased focus and good mood. It worked in both workouts and times I just needed a morning boost to get my day going. Originally ordered two bottles, but will pick up a couple more at this price to stock up a bit. I passed the email on to a couple ppl so they could give it a try, too.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The energy was there as well as an increased focus and good mood. It worked in both workouts and times I just needed a morning boost to get my day going. Originally ordered two bottles, but will pick up a couple more at this price to stock up a bit. I passed the email on to a couple ppl so they could give it a try, too.
Nice man! Good to see you spreading the good word !!

axan

axan

Awards
just ordered 2, will give this a try, I've used all of the ingredients before, will see how this combo stacks up

Axume999

Axume999

Awards
Just ordered two bottles on the second preorder. Any idea what the turn around time will be on this? thx