• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it Friday yet???

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Friday?! Damn! So, it'll be announced in here or we have to get on the mailing list?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, sorry, Canada is a total pain to ship things, half the stuff doesn't make it and it's a nightmare.

I'll announce it here and on the email list.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Code will be out on Friday! Thanks all for waiting... I sent out the E-911 samples to the people who were picked today along with the M1D - Black...

Code will be out Friday for AM members and people signed up for LG's email list! The samples are pretty much the same but have a little less flavor in them (we upped the flavor)
Awesome new boss man :)
look forward to seeing what the testers have to say, as well as the m1d :) Sending a PM your way as well ERIC.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a big baggie hanging around. I will try to find it and send you guys some, you just have to remind me since I am so damned swamped. No room in the E-911 really...but we have some other penetration enhancers in there too!
it will be hard just to decide what to put in it :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The fans are waiting Eric ;) From what the first reviews are saying, this stuff is going to BLOW people away energy wise!

enzo123dog

Awards
friday has come and gone, any word yet, been checking the board three times a day

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
So LegalGear sent me some samples of this new energy pill. He said that these are not the new version and that the difference between the ones I got and the ones about to be on sale is the new ones are more mint flavored. That is a good thing, because the ones I have are kinda off tasting mint. bet the new ones are going to taste great tho!

Took it when it arrived in the mail wanted to see what it could do, I was twitching, shaking, and jumping to get to the gym. WOW!!! craziness. normally before I go to the gym I do 3 scoops jacked, and some BCAA's. my workout last night, two hours after I took e-911 was still better than any of my previous ones. I don't know maybe it was placebo. but man, imagine, jacked but in a much easier simple pill form.

Thats kinda like the only way I can describe it. you guys made a good product here. can't wait to get my hands on some more, only have five samples left!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
So, is there a new ETA for the code or should we expect it some time today?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So LegalGear sent me some samples of this new energy pill. He said that these are not the new version and that the difference between the ones I got and the ones about to be on sale is the new ones are more mint flavored. That is a good thing, because the ones I have are kinda off tasting mint. bet the new ones are going to taste great tho!

Took it when it arrived in the mail wanted to see what it could do, I was twitching, shaking, and jumping to get to the gym. WOW!!! craziness. normally before I go to the gym I do 3 scoops jacked, and some BCAA's. my workout last night, two hours after I took e-911 was still better than any of my previous ones. I don't know maybe it was placebo. but man, imagine, jacked but in a much easier simple pill form.

Thats kinda like the only way I can describe it. you guys made a good product here. can't wait to get my hands on some more, only have five samples left!

Awesome news man! This stuff is sounding better and better!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is good stuff, makes me ready to go and hit the iron hard. I like that effect

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Seeing all these results are making me fiend :684:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Bump for the Friday code. The sooner we get it, the sooner we can order.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Should be soon guys! I'm harassing Eric now to get that code ;)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Great! I think after my first couple of uses, I'm going to have to buy at least four bottles.... this is great stuff!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Should be soon guys! I'm harassing Eric now to get that code ;)
Does he just not want to give up the code and have it sell out just yet or something? If he's looking to wait until later, that would be good to know.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Does he just not want to give up the code and have it sell out just yet or something? If he's looking to wait until later, that would be good to know.
Just sent him a PM to remind him. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Craig!!

bobloblaw

Awards
E911 going to be carried on nutra soon? Maybe in time for the July sale?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just waiting on final confirmation with our supplier on when they will actually arrive. Nothing like being a month late...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
argh, I saw it was you as last post and was all set to order :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For sure it will be on Nutra as soon as we get enough stock. We are doing a small initial run for the AM community then it's go time!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
For sure it will be on Nutra as soon as we get enough stock. We are doing a small initial run for the AM community then it's go time!
Well so far reviews are sounding damn sweet!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
this sounds great addition to my current thyrotabs(and in some weeks clen) protocol since its kicking my ass with lethargy

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn fine energy boost. Once the mint flavor is perfected, its awesome

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Code: introe911

Code will only be active until Thursday of next week!

Retail is $39.99
AM Member Price is $14.99
Shipping $6.95 flat rate (so up to 5 bottles)

These taste really good to me, we've improved even over the test tablets that were shipped out. I love the clean energy and mental lift that I get from them and I am sure you will enjoy them!

E-911 75 tablets

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 75 Tablets
______________________________ ______________________________ _

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend
E-911 Complex 220mg*
Caffeine
Geranium Oil Extract CAS# 105-41-9 (Geranamine TM)
Cyclodextrin
Synephrine HCL
Hordinine
Lecithin
Chitosan
Acacia Seed Extract
* Daily Value Not Established

Other ingredients: May Contain: N&A Flavor, Sucrose, Sorbitol,
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silica, Magnesium
Sterate, Sucralose, Mannitol. (Ingredients may be extracted
from shellfish and barley. Made In A Facility that uses pine,
nuts, soy and seeds)

Recommendation: As a dietary supplement, dissolve one tablet
under tongue or along cheek. Allow to dissolve completely then
swallow. For energy support take one to three tablets daily.

This new energy pill will hit you faster and harder than anything you've ever tried - experienced stim junkies will want to try this! E-911 sublingual tablets give instant energy and focus. Just slip one of the rapid releasing strong peppermint tablets under your tongue and you will feel the instant release of stimulants designed to give maximum energy and increase fat burning. Containing: Caffeine, Geranium Oil Extract(#105-41-9) Synephrine and Hordinine, E-911 is a complete high potency stimulant that will hit you in 5 seconds! Each stimulant is given in specific amounts to provide a clean boost of energy without the crash associated with typical diet pills. Caffeine is a proven stimulant that has been shown in countless articles to increase fat loss and provide a quick “lift”. Synephrine is a known CNS stimulant that is compared to ephedrine in effects and duration. Geranium Oil Extract has been shown to provide an intense lift in mood and energy levels. Finally, Hordinine prolongs all the effects of each stimulant, reducing crash and boosting intensity. The combination of caffeine and other stimulants is proven in scientific literature to increase fat burning, while the natural peppermint flavor helps curb appetite and has a refreshing taste.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, those are some crazy shipping costs. I am sure LG will fix that up

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will have it fixed...god I hate computers.

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
i want some...i cant see it on np am i doin something wrong?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, it's fixed! So, someone try it for me will you?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 bottles ordered. if you want to throw in extra stuff like loose cyclodextrin powder that would be nice :D