60% off - E911 Sublingual Stimulant - Code Coming Soon

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
I know I havnt been on this thread much but trust me ive been reading and quietly waiting for this promo, just bought my first bottle! Thanks for the super freakin awesome promo! Time for some pre-shipping exercise!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: WOO!:You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to say, I am addicted to E-911. I am not a yohimbine fan and I don't do a lot of stims, but I actually like the taste and the kick is pretty intense...1 is a little much, depending on the day...I wonder what two would bring.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be sure to let you know :) I love the geranamine/yohimbine combo a lot

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Booyaah....another "E" ticket ride from LG!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea....I can't wait to get home and try some of these. I have been truly fiening.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you shipping all this stuff to your house stateside Big? Is your wife freaking out by now??

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea....I've got 3 packages from NP, 2 from PP, 3 from Lg all in the past couple of month's.....another LG incoming and my next NP order....:lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice....my wife just shakes her head when ever the UPS truck pulls up!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I remember when I was first starting LegalGear, I had ordered some penetration enhancers to formulate the transdermals. The people at work were used to me getting weird packages there and one girl looks at me and says "what is it this time" I yell out "I am so excited, I just got a new penetration enhancer"...uncomfortable silence.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when I was first starting LegalGear, I had ordered some penetration enhancers to formulate the transdermals. The people at work were used to me getting weird packages there and one girl looks at me and says "what is it this time" I yell out "I am so excited, I just got a new penetration enhancer"...uncomfortable silence.
Can you send my E-911 in a box with PENETRATION ENHANCER in large letters on it so my wife can sign for it with the UPS guy!! That's a great story bubba...I want your job by the way.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you send my E-911 in a box with PENETRATION ENHANCER in large letters on it so my wife can sign for it with the UPS guy!! That's a great story bubba...I want your job by the way.
You really don't...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work Eric! Well done on supporting everyone here :)

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 for now. Looking forward to trying it out.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
What will the retail price be?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
39.99 is the retail, which means you will see it for probably $23-$26 online...

Remember because of the holiday, they won't ship until next week.

yeashescool

Awards
Sorry for the noob question, can someone PM me on this deal?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
39.99 is the retail, which means you will see it for probably $23-$26 online...

Remember because of the holiday, they won't ship until next week.
i know, i'm dying to try them. lucky i still have some ergo amp v2 to get my geranamine fix

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
we have to cop them from the lg site with the coupon to get the 14.99 deal right?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
How much geranamine is there per dose, in terms of mgs?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
damn i missed out on the sale. i waited and it was late then my dad got sick in the hosp and i flat out forgot. will have to grab some at nutra someday when it hits a sale

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
yes it is,,,,,,,,,,when does the coupon expire? (sorry, if the answer is in the thread already.)
Bump on the geranamine question. I need to know if it's a good dose (50 mg.) or if I need to pick up some bulk powder to add to it while the NP sale is still on.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the geranamine question. I need to know if it's a good dose (50 mg.) or if I need to pick up some bulk powder to add to it while the NP sale is still on.
It's a Proprietary Blend so not sure LG would want that information released just yet. :)

usually Eric is happy to release that information, so I'll let him decide :)

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
It would be good to know. I was promoting the product on another forum and a guy there asked to be sure the geranamine dose was enough to be effective. it might be proprietary info but it could also boost sales to let out dosages of the most important ingredient in it.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
I just got two bottles!!! When is this stuff shipping!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I NEED ME SOME E911!!!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I think they said it was shipping this week so I'd guess it arrives tomorrow or Saturday.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It would be good to know. I was promoting the product on another forum and a guy there asked to be sure the geranamine dose was enough to be effective. it might be proprietary info but it could also boost sales to let out dosages of the most important ingredient in it.
We need lg to step in and reveal that for us :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to look it up but I believe it is 15mg per tablet

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Effective dose is supposed to be 50 mg. May have to pick some extra geranamine up for stacking. Hope the NP sale is still on.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, effective dose orally is 50mg, the question is "what is effective dose sublingually"

and did it ship? did it ship? did it ship? did it ship? did it ship? did it ship? did it ship? did it ship?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Says who? Who sets these bro-dosing schedules? Sublingual is certainly going to hit you harder and faster than oral capsules, which is why we went with a lower amount especially when mixed with other stims...

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
getting very excited! when you go to the lgsciences site shopping cart does your order say "processing"? mine still does. just wondering if i needed to do anything.