Vat Attack! Stacks--Teach us how you would use and WIN!

As many may be aware that USPowders (a subsidiary of USPlabs) has released the most innovative cortisol specific reducing powder and at a non innovative price of $19.99 for 30 days.

I want to be schooled, and we all want to learn how you would implement and Vat Attack! for killer results.

Post your stack and reasoning behind it and win!

I'm ready to learn for you!

We will pick 5 winners and all will win the Asteroid stack(Anabolic Pump-PRIME-PowerFULL) plus Vat Attack!

Contest ends Monday June 8th 2009.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well this is how I would use it.
I am going to be doing a cut, not much though because of the lack of fat to burn lol. I plan on using it for visceral fat burning through corstisol suppression. I will dose first thing in the morning when estrogen and testosterone levels are high, then dose post workout at night again when estrogen and cortsiol levels are high. This dosing protocol will be to ensure muscle gain over adipose tissue through cortisol suppression. I also paln on using jack3d for preworkout, prime to build strength while cutting, and novedex xt to boost test levels and shred up a bit, also I plan on using equal which is what diazedin converts to. Personally, whether I win this contest or not, I am purchasing the Vat Attack to get started on this baby early. I love the fact that this extract does not contain stim effects, but is equivalent to 21 cups of coffee, which is intense. Would be interesting to see how I respond to anabolic pump, even though I LOVE Glycobol, which I have been using for almost 4 months straight. Powerfull seems to be promising in this stack to amplify test levels through GH releasse. All in all, I am down to see the effects of Vat Attack, USP Labs, you continue to amaze me.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Im planning on using vat attack to help recomp a bit for the summer(i want to see "all" of my abs again lol). I'll be using Drive/Rpm as well, along with staple supps. I won't be doing any kind of outrageous stacking to help achieve the results I want because if this stuff is as good as it touted to be, a laundry list of other supps will not be needed. Of course, diet will be the key here. I have high hopes that this stuff will deliver.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well this is how I would use it.
I am going to be doing a cut, not much though because of the lack of fat to burn lol. I plan on using it for visceral fat burning through corstisol suppression. I will dose first thing in the morning when estrogen and testosterone levels are high, then dose post workout at night again when estrogen and cortsiol levels are high. This dosing protocol will be to ensure muscle gain over adipose tissue through cortisol suppression. I also paln on using jack3d for preworkout, prime to build strength while cutting, and novedex xt to boost test levels and shred up a bit, also I plan on using equal which is what diazedin converts to. Personally, whether I win this contest or not, I am purchasing the Vat Attack to get started on this baby early. I love the fact that this extract does not contain stim effects, but is equivalent to 21 cups of coffee, which is intense. Would be interesting to see how I respond to anabolic pump, even though I LOVE Glycobol, which I have been using for almost 4 months straight. Powerfull seems to be promising in this stack to amplify test levels through GH releasse. All in all, I am down to see the effects of Vat Attack, USP Labs, you continue to amaze me.
So, which products/compounds would you stack with VAT Attack!? It is not clear from your post.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
So, which products/compounds would you stack with VAT Attack!? It is not clear from your post.
Sorry about that, at the moment, I plan on using Novedex xt by Gaspari Nutrition, Jack3d for preworkout, Equol at 20mg for SHBG issues, Activate Extreme by DS, Prime 69 protocol, Vat Attack 2x daily, powerfull at night before sleep, Essenitals and domainATP preworkout as well, if I win contest, then I will use anabolic pump instead of Glycobol. Is that everything or still confused Ike?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about that, at the moment, I plan on using Novedex xt by Gaspari Nutrition, Jack3d for preworkout, Equol at 20mg for SHBG issues, Activate Extreme by DS, Prime 69 protocol, Vat Attack 2x daily, powerfull at night before sleep, Essenitals and domainATP preworkout as well, if I win contest, then I will use anabolic pump instead of Glycobol. Is that everything or still confused Ike?
Clear. Thanks!

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
VAT looks very interesting and I'd like to get in on the contest. Since high cortisol levels are what seem to build up my midsection and side fat, something like VAT as a powder, stacked with LeanXtreme, slim xtreme, and some coleus which I have laying around seems like it would be the best possible summer stack for my situation. I have taken cortisol control supplements before and out of any fat burners on the market, they are the ones which work best. The high stim thermo/herbal fat burners do absolutely nothing for me and just make me feel like vomiting to be honest. This is just how I react to them and it is different for everybody. I would also likely add in a test booster into this stack because I would like to maintain if not increase strength levels. so I would likely just use the Icon by star chem which I have laying around as well, I've never tried it but might as well give it a go.

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck fellas!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I will use a serving in each cup of coffee I drink to help blunt the cortisol spike from drinking too much caffeine!

Rah22491

Awards
This looks like an awesome product. I can get rid of subcutaneous fat easy but can def tell the visceral fat is still there. I would dose it in the morning,postworkout, and at night since these are times that cortisol levels are high. I would use it in conjunction with recreate since this product worked wonders for me in the past,as well as AP to keep me full and vascular. The most important thing would be making sure my diet is spot on and eating every two hours on the nose to ensure increase in metabolic rate is as fast as possible. I would carb cycle since this seems to work best for fats loss for my body. If im chosen for this contest, i would also be more than willing to take before and after pics as well as log some videos if you so desired. Regardless, I will be trying this product asap.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is what I would combine with Vat Attack, and hopefully soon will.

Supplements:besides staples of BCAA, Cissus, Vit/Min, Protein
Anabolic Pump with every meal
Bulk 1-Carboxy with morning cardio and before bed
And my special blend:
Acetyl-L-Carnatine 500mg 4x/day
Coleus forskolli 200mg 4x/day
Rasberry Ketones 200mg 4x/day
PEA 500mg 4x/day
Green Tea Extract 500mg 4x/day

Routine:
Power Lift routine with morning cardio
Diet:
Little above maintanence but consisting of mostly protein, fat(CKD)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I need some good ideas myself, just picked up 2 bottles ya dig

dusk

dusk

Awards
im starting to introduce carbs off a keto diet i just finished up to lean for summer. Im pretty happy with the results and am going to build up to a clean bulk once macros are in order again to try to stay lean but add mass; wouldnt mind keeping the 6pk. Ive looked into a bunch of products to stack for this bulk and found prime to be a definite for it. I read reviews for ap and am deciding whether to order that or glycobol, but leaning towards glycobol. And vat attack is a definite after reading up on it

During this bulking phase, im going to keep a 40/40/20 macro breakdown c/p/f of clean foods on a 500 cal surplus a day for awhile before assessing progress.

brief analysis of my stack for the clean bulk:
-Multi Vitamin
-Fish Oil
-Whey Protein: used in my pre/intra shake and my post workout shake for obvious reasons
-CEE: used in my pre/intra shake as well as my post workout shake too. my creatine of choice
-Beta-Alanine: used in my pre/intra shake. solid supp imo. i get constant strength for longer lifts with it which lets me keep weight high
-AAKG: used in pre/intra. used for pump to get more nutrients to muscle
-BCAA/EAA: used in pre/intra to replish depletations and promote protein synthesis
-Vat Attack: morning, pre/intra, night. Will help maintain leanness and help maintain muscle by reducing catabolism
-Prime: following the 69 stack. Im hoping that this will further add to gains in addition to the diet
-ZMA: night time supp to get a deeper sleep for increase in hormone levels at night which will help build muscle
-GABA: night time to help sleep
-Gylcobol: morning and meal later in the day. hoping this helps add some mass while maintaing leanness

I have read countless reviews for Prime that say it helped add mass and strength while some even got leaner on it so im v exited to start that. ZMA and GABA should keep hormone levels up during the night for strength and recovery. Vat should also help restrict cortisol which will stop catabolic effects and help w/ lean physique during the bulk. Glycobol will be a great supp if it lives up to reviews and claims too for strength and muscle gains. Im hoping that the stack will give me some solid gains while staying lean, which vat will be a great addition too

allenzo

Awards
I will be picking some up for my self but I am writing this contest entry for my wife. She has been struggling to loss some weight. She is currently 5'5" 152lbs Bf ~29%. She was exercising regularly but the last couple of weeks have been tough. For the last month she has been under extreme stress from her job but she should be getting help in the office this upcoming week. Currently she is running adrenalean and isuleanK. I will probably have her stop the adrenalean to reduce the caffeine intake. She would you use VAT for 8 weeks at the recommended doses. I would probably have her either include anabolic pump or powerful. Most likely powerful due to possible bloating issues with AP. I have already spoken with her about it and she has agreed to follow what ever I say. The reason being is that we have a bet and I am actually trying to help her win.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on stacking VAT attack with alpha-yohimbine, eviscerate and some staples (protein, fish oil, d3, joint supplement). the combination of the three should do a great job of attacking the only place I carry alot of fat (my stomach). I believe this combo should do a great job of freeing up fuel for some intense training I plan on doing for the next month(weights 4x per week, lots of uphill hiking with weight and running stairs). My diet will be clean and around maintenance.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
My proposed VatAttack stack

I guess I would add it to my current fat control/fat loss lineup as follows:

* Upon waking on empty:
-- SNS SYN-30: 1 cap
-- SNS RK-500: 1 cap
-- NP Yohimbine: 2 caps
-- USPowders VatAttack: 1 "00" cap

* 20-30 minutes later I drink my morning cup of coffee

* 30-45 minutes later:
-- SNS TTA-500: 1 cap
-- USPowders 1-carboxy: 1 "00" cap pre workout if doing morning routine weekdays only

* Around 11:00 am pre-workout if doing lunch time routine
-- USPowders 1-carboxy: 1 "00" cap
-- SNS SYN-30: 1 cap
-- SNS RK-500: 1 cap
-- NP Yohimbine: 2 caps

* Around 6pm
-- SNS TTA-500: 1 cap

* Around 10:30pm before bed
-- USPowders 1-carboxy: 1 "00" cap weekdays only
-- USPowders VatAttack: 1 "00" cap

Note: all workuts include an intra/post-WO blend of the following:
-- 2 scoops of Xtend
-- 1 scoop of bulk BCAA
-- ~ 8g l-leucine
-- ~ 2g citrulline malate
-- ~ 2g beta alinine
-- 1/2 to 1 tbsp local honey

Note: I also take 2 "00" caps of Yellow Gold immediately after working out and usually wait about 30 minutes before eating or drinking a post-WO blend.

I'm already using the prescribed lineup above, minus VatAttack. I also take PrimaForce Sesamin with most meals, or fish oil, or walnuts, or olive oil.

Geting some VatAttack in shopping cart from NP now to give it a try. Something will happen... :) :whip:

Check out my "Clean bulk to 180 lbs" log (link in sig below) for current progress with weekly pics.

I plan on stacking VAT attack with alpha-yohimbine, eviscerate and some staples (protein, fish oil, d3, joint supplement). the combination of the three should do a great job of attacking the only place I carry alot of fat (my stomach). I believe this combo should do a great job of freeing up fuel for some intense training I plan on doing for the next month(weights 4x per week, lots of uphill hiking with weight and running stairs). My diet will be clean and around maintenance.
where you buying the Alpha-y from?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I bet he's waiting on RPN's alpha burn supp that was supposed to be at np last friday, then yesterday, then some monday some next friday. Or he bought the a-y bulk through dsade I want some too...Why are you going to bring out some? you guys actually sell things when you say you will, answer questions and respond to threads... thats part of the reason why you all rock so much.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Well I am pretty excited about this summer because I have nailed down a perfect eating regimen along with a strong stack. This is how I'll be using VAT Attack! with supps that I already can gauge (Super Cissus, Multi-V, Whey, WMS, Yellow Gold/AP) and also with my new secret dual-arsenal, Purple Wraath and Cordygen Ultra VO2. Read on and I'll explain why this will be one of my strongest cutting stacks I've come across.

Over the years of supplementation and diet, I have realized how my body works and what needs to be controlled when it comes to fat loss/muscle gain. There are 3 main points to my goals this summer. 1) Eating routine, 2) Cortisol, 3) Positive nitrogen retention

At first I thought keto-ing would be the way to go for fat loss, NEGATIVE. The human body is a machine, and for most people you need carbs to maintain sustained energy and overall performance. Carbs and fat are never the enemy, it's an over abundant amount of carb and fat intake that accumlates weight gain, specifically fat. You have to understand when it is the best times for you to consume your carbs, insulin plays a big part. This is where Anabolic Pump-type products own. The Six-Pack Stack that I purchased back in January explained all that. Anabolic Pump honestly let me pound w/e the hell I wanted. I truely couldn't believe it until the mirror kept showing how much fat I WASN'T putting on. Low-carb diets work, without a doubt, for fat loss, but what happens you stop seeing results? This is the effect that almost everyone runs into, the plateau. Why you ask? Simple, your metabolism eventually slows down too much and other key hormones are reduced. How can you prevent this? EASY, re-muhfckin-feeds. This is exactly the reason why people always give up on their so-called diets. To see results and maintain those results you must understand that diets aren't a short term regimen. To keep that six-pack, or ripped delts and arms, overall lifestyle must be situated and kept.

2nd, CORTISOL. After giving every fat-burner plus their moms a try on the market, I rebounded almost all the fat back and even worse, lost tons of strength and muscle. I finally realized what that culprit was, nasty cortisol. As everyone should know, stims increase cortisol, and when taking stims for a prolonged amount of time, it's almost impossible to avoid. Excess cortisol trickles more and more with inadequate sleep, improper diet, overtraining, and abusing stims. Stims and cortisol go hand-in-hand. If you are going to use a stim, realize that you must control cortisol, otherwise kiss your fat loss and strength goodbye. In comes VAT Attack! to the rescue. I intend on dosing VAT Attack first thing in the morning, immediately after workouts and right before bed; all the appropriate times where cortisol likes to peak. I should clarify that I do not intend to use a stim while on this stack for several reasons. I've realized I do not like the short burst of energy that stims give, matter of fact I HATE it. Why? I think the crash and anxiety afterwards should be enough explanation as to why I'd like to avoid it, also the high tolerance build up I tend to develop. Sure, there are new innovative stims out right now that claim to give the clean, sustained energy that I like, BUT my budget just doesn't allow it for the time being. In the near future I am all game. Besides stims, cortisol is still released during strenuous exercise, and by strenuous I mean doing sprints on the track during 102 degree weather till your legs crumble up and you fall like a marathon runner, oh and a good hours worth of lifting. This is why I'd like to back off stims for a little while. The cortisol release during workouts, school, and overall life is enough for me, no need to stream out more with stims.

And finally, if you want to see lean, clean, symmetrical results you must keep a positive nitrogen retention in your body. How many people have you seen come off a cut looking like they just came off a months long binge on methamphetamines? Hell, I know I did when I used Zantrex-3 then went into a run with Hydroxycut Hardcore topped with some ephedrine here and there. My face and complexion was very pale, almost ghostly and me being naturally browned skin that was a definite sign of overstimulation and definite adrenal fatigue. I was a wreck, my brain was just in agony, and overall energy was no where to be found. FOR ANYONE ON A CUT, KEEP A HIGH LEVEL STREAM OF AMINO ACIDS. I can't stress it enough. EAAs are one of the most simple yet most productive supps on the market. I remember when I dosed straight Leucine pre and post workouts, after a good two weeks later I had noticed how dense and rounded my shoulders looked. Amino acids are so underrated and under looked it's not even funny. I intend to use Purple Wraath, 1-2 scoops, strictly during workouts. If I feel good that day and know I'm in for a ride, I'll take 1 scoop 45 minutes before workouts and 1 scoop intra.

Now here's where Cordygen Ultra VO2 is going to shine. I've stated this before in another post, but after trying out Cordygen5, my outlook on supps, specifically "energy" supps have forever changed. Cordygen Ultra VO2 and Purple Wraath are going to be the two that make the difference this time around. The ability that cordyceps gave me in regards to endurance, maximum output, and oxygen utliziation is the difference maker. Because it allows me to workout harder this in turn will aid in my fat loss. Every breath I took on Cordygen5 was phenomenal, there was no feeling like it, better than bronchodilation I got from ephedrine. Now I'm going to be in a slightly caloric deficit so I don't know just yet how muscle mass is going turn up, but I'm hoping Purple Wraath will aid in decreasing the amount of muscle I lose during this and hopefully help me gain some. The synergy I expect from Cordygen VO2 Ultra plus Purple Wraath will surpass any fat-burner I have ever tried, I already know it. With the addition of WMS on the hardcore days, this will be one of the best summers I have towards recomposition. So let's review the supps.

VAT Attack!, Cordygen Ultra VO2, and Purple Wraath are the new additions.
Whey, Multi-V, WMS, and Super Cissus Rx, Yellow Gold/AP will be my wingmen.

VAT Attack! - morning, post workout, before bed
Cordygen Ultra VO2 - 45 minutes before workouts
PW - Intra, sometimes pre
Whey - post workout and whenever protein intake needs to be filled
WMS - post workout and sometimes intra
Yellow Gold/AP - strictly before 50-60g+ carb meals
Super Cissus - morning, post workout, before bed
Multi-V - anytime during the day

As for my diet, I intend to use either the good ole 40C/40P/20F on a 2100 cal intake OR 35C/35P/30F on the same intake. Because my goal is to reduce BF, I might try out the second approach OR possibly just go all out with the Cut Diet by Scivation. I'm going to figure all this out as soon as I put my order in at Nutra today. One thing is for sure, I intend to keep my protein intake high, at least 150-180g/day. My carbs will be coming from these and only these sources; veggies, oatmeal, brown rice, WMS, fruits, wraps/flatbread, and beans/legumes. Fats coming from eggs, olive oil/vegetable oil, nuts and trace fats. Protein is coming from chicken, tuna, whey, and eggs.

Again my diet is subject to change if I take on the Cut Diet, in which I will follow their guidelines. As for training, cardio will be coming from HIIT and bike riding 3-5x a week. Strength training from weights, multi-functional movements (plyos) and some of dat dere P90X, all done at least 3-5 times with 2 days off a week.

And lol benj851, I have been desperately waiting on Alpha-Burn as well, and that would've been my only stim in this stack; highly interested in alpha yohimbine's effects. But I'm not going to take a chance on VAT Attack! still being in stock before Alpha-Burn gets here. Oh well, some other time.

Mac45

Awards
So far these are the products that people are buying with Vat Attack I assume to use with it Vat Attack:Customers who bought Vat Attack (100 grams) by USPowders also bought;

1,3-Dimethylamylamine (200 caps) By: PrimaForce
AAKG Powder (100 gm) By: NutraPlanet
AAKG Powder (500 grams) By: NutraPlanet
Acetyl L-Carnitine (100 grams) By: NutraPlanet
Acetyl L-Carnitine (500 grams) By: NutraPlanet
Agmatine Powder (25 grams) By: NutraPlanet
Anabolic Pump (90+ caps) By: USPLabs
BC + EAA (330 g) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)
Bone Calcium (120 tabs) By: NOW Foods
Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams) By: USPowders

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
dont get me wrong. I ordered my memorial day order (thanks stevoph for the kick a$$) discount, another order on friday, when VAT attack was released, and unfortunately another order on monday when alpha y comes to np.

least they love my business!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
dosage imo should be in the morning 5 days a week.
along with one dose one hour or so after using most stimulants.(ephedrin, silutamine,synephrine based etc)

also i believe this would combine very well with sesamin(if it worked for you ofcourse on its own)

lastly i do think that a low carb diet would be the most synergestic.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised nobody has considered stacking this with some adaptogens like we discussed in Volcom's log. I could see a bunch of possibilities; if someone needs ideas you should check that out.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=Steveoph;1994488]I'm surprised nobody has considered stacking this with some adaptogens like we discussed in Volcom's log. I could see a bunch of possibilities; if someone needs ideas you should check that out.[/QUOTE]

I am stacking it with bacopa, rhidiola, and holy basil as well which are all adaptogens, gots to love the overall effects on the body.:beerchug::biggthumpup::thumbsup:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use the VAT first thing in the morning. I would stack it with PP's Green Tea caps(3 e/d) for the increase in energy,metabolism,and fat burning, PP's EndoAmp Max post w/o to blunt the rise in cortisol and it's boost in test/GH from A-GPC, Nutra's Alcar(2500mg e/d) for the Test/GH boost and it's fat metabolism/fatty acids use, and finish with Controlled Labs ReductionPM before bed to burn fat and boost GH production from a deeper sleep. This of course would be run while using a carb cycling diet protocol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do not forget to add the reasoning behind your specific stack preference. Feel free to edit your posts accordingly, if need be. :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I plan on seeing wether or not it works, and if it does , what does it compare too, how well does it work. I would stack it with a product that upregulates cAMP, and increases thyroid activity, almost certainly my own custom design. I think that could be a killer combo, if vat attack works as well as is claimed. Blocking cortisol, increasing the bodies ability to burn calories, and release fats from cells, should be quite Anabolic, aswell as fat burning, a 3 way Fat attack.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Hey, a brief synopsis on my current situation: I'm currently in the middle of a natural bulk and im pretty stoked i came across this promotion cause it seems to be made directly for me. I have no aas to bulk on and keep bodyfat to a minimum and no PH's. Bulking for muscle gains is possible naturally, without a doubt, but i kinda get pigeon holed in a crappy situation. The instant I start regulating what I eat, my weight plumets. However, eating red meats and having a pizza here and there have left me "softer" than i'd like ESPECIALLY WITH SUMMER MONTHS APPROACHING. So i'd like to experiment with VAT to help prevent additional fat gain and possibly lean the gains i do have up. My bodyfat is no more than 3% higher than my avitar (which was takin at 8 to 10%), but it's soft enough to annoy me quite a bit.

My stack would be the following (assuming im picked for this promotion)

First and foremost, I'm probably going to ditch the gainer powder I'm currently using, and get on a leaner protein source. such as just whey, or a leaner multi blended protein source such as syntha6.

Vat Attack(VA) - Since I'm still bulking but want to limit fat accumulation, I will start doing cardio 3 times a week in the morning before breakfast in addition to 3grams of VA. I'd also just adhere to the recommended dosing times and use 3 grams before workout and before bed as well.

Anabolic Pump - I'd just take on training days preworkout with optimum nutrition's 100% natural oats and whey. it's a protein shake that gives you 24 grams of protein and 24 grams of carbs from whole oat flour and oat fiber. in addition to this product i'd probably add some vitargo for a satanic pump lol

PowerFull - I'd take one in the morning 10minutes into 40mins of cardio before breakfast, then i'd take another capsule at night with ZMA for some kickass sleep :sleeping:

Prime - Since i'm not on any PH's or any other anabolic products this will most likely be the tent post of my offseason bulk. i've never tried the product before. some people hate it, some people love it. never really been a sheep follower so i'm pretty siked to see what this can do for my muscle gains naturally.

So all in all, what i got planned is the vat attack, and Asteroid stack with other basic supplements to compliment them. I'd be able to provide before and after shots for what is definately set to be a killer stack :AR15firing:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on seeing wether or not it works, and if it does , what does it compare too, how well does it work. I would stack it with a product that upregulates cAMP, and increases thyroid activity, almost certainly my own custom design. I think that could be a killer combo, if vat attack works as well as is claimed. Blocking cortisol, increasing the bodies ability to burn calories, and release fats from cells, should be quite Anabolic, aswell as fat burning, a 3 way Fat attack.
So, what specific compounds are you looking to stack VAT Attack! with?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USP - here is my plan that I will begin later this week when the two VAT Attack tubs arrive. Keep in mind, ran AP for the max length of time and RC 3 bottles so I am off for at least 4-6 weeks or they would SURELY be part of this :(!

VAT Attack: Most likely run 1.5 grams morning, pre-w/o and post w/o for a week then possibly up dosage to 2 grams and/or move the last dose to before bed.
Beverly Int'l Lean Out: 8 pills over 4 doses per day based on the NP protocal listed on the product info page (3 weeks on, 1 off) then repeat.
Primaforce CLA: 2 pills, spaced evenly with 3 meals for a total of 6.
Cissus: As needed for some nagging injuries ~5 pills a day.
Multivitamin: Morning
Fish Oil: 6 caps in two doses, one afternoon and before bed.
P-Slin: dose 2 per week for carb loading. 1 typically Wed on leg day and 1 on Sunday to start the week off with some carbs :).

Diet I am doing is mainly carb cycling with guidance from Snag and others over on the USP forum, working out well so far! My macro split tends to be 50/30/20 P/F/C and on high carb days is 50/30/20 C/P/F though I am not always counting on Sunday (I need to be more diligent but get bored doing Fit Day EVERYDAY!).

Right now that is the plan and so far with the AP and RC I went from 230 to ~210 where I am now and easily down at least 5% bodyfat. I need to get a caliper and do some testing to see where I am before I kick in the VAT Attack so I can see how effective it is when running it in conjunction with the rest of the stack above.

Reasoning behind the stack: I ran through my AP and RC so those are on a break for a while and the addition of non-stim fat burning compounds like lean out and CLA is because I am stim sensitive and work out at night... not a good combo is you like sleep. Also, I am out to prove that with a good diet and some well thought out supplements you can have an effective cut w/out all of the stims like you see Lipo 6, Hydroxy etc... Also, I prefer to use compounds that are not putting excessive stress on my adrenals and thyroid; hence why I prefer to use USP products and non-stim fat burners on the current cut I am on.

Last edited:
benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
vat attack 1g 3x perday
alpha-y 30mg 2x perday
cla-6g per day
napalm 3mg per day
and slim-x 2x2 perday

All on a ckd diet to boot.
Ummm I really wanna get shredded for the summer!

Before my stack:

Attachments

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
So, what specific compounds are you looking to stack VAT Attack! with?
I think 150mg of 20 percent forskolin to add to the cortisol blocking effects of vat attack, but specificly because of the way it upregulates cAMP in fat cells, with that i will add 1,3 - Dimethylamylamine at 140mg to act as a stimulant, and to synergise with the forskolin, again adding to the cAMP effect.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine will be dosed at 300mg, along with 150mcg of iodine, and 2mg of copper, to increase thyroid function and increase the metabolism,
And i will add synephrine hcl at 40mg, because synephrines primary action is through activation of the beta-3 adrenergic receptors that are found on fat cells, thus promoting weight loss by breakdown of fat, I think the stacking of these supplements, along with Vat attack could prove extremely effective.
So these doses would be taken 3x per day along with 3 doses of 1g of vat attack.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
anyone who wants to loose fat(not me, I am needing to gain, which I am nicely and slowly, properly)

I would suggest using the powder with guggelesterone. Simple as that. You will loose weight, your metabolism will increase. Not only that, you will retain muscle.

Add some Yohimbine to the mix, and eat alot of food, and you can still loose weight.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
400mg of geranium Russianstar :jaw:
yes typo, the total amount after 3 doses should be 420mg, i shall now edit it, sorry, and thanks for noticing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am running what I am going to call the Asteroid X stack. Will be running the Asteroid stack with Product X. I also have Recreate and Eviscerate. I am not sure if I should add VAT attack and how much seeing Eviscerate and Recreate already have Cortisol blocking properties. I will go first thing in the morning and after workout if I decide to use some of my VAT... I will be doing a macro cycle that has proved most effective for me. I predict that I will gain a couple lbs and cut down to 7-8% at around 242 or so. These supps are good so I expect success.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
just started mine today I am stacking it with recreate, bulk 1-C, supersap, yellow gold, refresh, and super cissus dosing will be as follows

*** will also be using dominatp pre workout***

Morning fasted cardio
2 recreate also 1 mid day
1 gram Vat attack also 1 gram mid day and 1 gram pre bed
2 grams 1-C also 1.5 grams pre bed
3 refresh
supersap 3 caps daily 2.7 grams total
yellow gold 700 mg 3 times a day 20 min before high carb meals

***super cissus I have been dosing 4-5 grams a daybut should probably reduce that some because I dont want to crush my cortisol any suggestions***

I've used everything in this stack before except vat attack obviously I will be running a slight cut with cals 200-300 below maintenance

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I've just finished capping my VAT Attack and another batch of 1-Carboxy.

Got 240 00 sized caps of ~840 mg of VAT attack and 250 of ~800 mg 1-C.

I'm gonna be alternating this with Endoamp Max.

1st month 2 caps VAT attack at wakeup, 2 caps VAT attack + 2 caps 1-C pre workout, 2 caps 1-C pre bed.
2nd month Endoamp max pre workout, 2 caps 1-C pre bed.
3d month repeat 1st month
4th month repeat 2nd month

This should cover cortisol control and provide GH boosting .

Will be running this alongside through all 4 months:
Wake-up:
2.4 gr ALCAR
143 mg NA-Rala
100mg Coleus Forskolii (20%)
450mg 99% Resveratrol
MST MVP

Pre workout:
2.4 gr ALCAR
143 mg NA-Rala
100mg Coleus Forskolii (20%)
DominATP
Y-RD (till I run out, then probably switch to JACK3D).
400mg Bulk Pslin

Pre Bed:
MST ZMK

Misc:
Xtend
MST Cordyceps
PP Toco-8

Diet:
Around maintenance, mainly raw organic foods.

Workouts:
6 days a week, Olympic lifting and Crossfit.

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
Probably Way to, to, late but, Ide use it as directed see if it stands up to the hype.
Im cutting now.im using pct by cel,Which is pct Assist? suppress-c/inhibit-E has been goood to me threw out.This week will be the end of this pct cycle.Ide like to try this cycle to see how it compares.
Did not use any thing more then the cel pct, so i could see how well the products work as directed.Same chance i would give VAT attack.
ive lost 7lbs i weighed 213lbs start weight. Im now down to 206 morning weigh in's.Ide like to get down 205/202 pounds all threw out the day.Still need to trim luv handles ,fat around chest arm pit area also.
Any how if im not to late give me a chance thanks.

"NOTE"
I will be putting up after pics in my review this coming saturday

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Upon Waking:
1g Vat Attack
1.5g ALCAR
1g PLCAR
60mg Forskolin (i.e. 300mg of 20%)
150mg KRALA
700mg NP EGCG
800mg 1-Carboxy
2g Super Saponins
150mg Androsterone

20min Prior to First Meal:
400mg Bulk P-Slin

Pre-Workout:
Same as "Upon Waking" Stack, plus the following:
10g EAA
6g GMS
5g Creatine Mono
5g BA
500mg VitC

Intra-workout:
400mg P-Slin
40g 50/50 Dextrose/Maltodextrin
10g EAA
25g 4:1:1 BCAA
6g GMS

Pre-Bed:
Same as "Upon Waking" Stack plus:
3 ZMA caps
additional 800mg 1-Carboxy
Maca, GABA, Mucuna - depending on intended activity in bed. ;)

So, yeah, I'm pretty much incorporating all of that currently except the VAT Attack and the Androsterone, which I start in about 2 weeks.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Contest ends today... when will the winners be selected and announced? :)

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
I WANNA GET RIPPED EVEN IF I GOTTA GO DOWN TOO 200LBS..............ETC..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well got some good advice from Strat and Snag and here's what I have decided on...

I will be running a macro cycle:

AP with carbs on low and medium carb days and with mid day meal on high carb days
Pslin twice a day on high carb days 400mg
Powerfull 3 preworkout on training days 2 before bed I will be running 5 days on and 2 off and same with my workouts so won't take it on off days
Prime 6/9 dosing for the first 4 weeks then up to 9/12 for the last 4 may even go higher this is with the 600 mg pills
Eviscerate on lower back and chest on low and medium carb days arms on high carb days
Recreate 1 in the morning 1 at around 3pm
Vat Attack 3 grams over 2 or 3 doses and ......
Product X 4 pills a day