Vat Attack! Stacks--Teach us how you would use and WIN!

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
I like to carb up 1 day a week,almost always friday, or sunday. The rest of my diet is low,low carbs. I smell a carb it sticks to me lol That makes it tough, but with the right products i will concur the fat( HINT HINT):28:

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I'll stick with PAS! :lol: Well it made me chuckle.

Theory ... optimal homeostasis = max. test production.

You could combine it with liquorice. Its an idea at least.

PAS/ VAT is capping the cortisol response. Liquoirice is a classic adaptogen, if not THE classic, although some might argue Rhodiolia is. The idea is that liquorice is boosting cortisol whilst PAS/VAT is capping the spikes. So you get a greater steady state of cortisol. Thats what I do anyway. If you go down the rhodolia route you need to combine it with something.... ginger? neah I can't remember.

Why have a lower flux of cortisol? Lots of good reasons for this. One good reason is that is enabling test to be produced at a more steady state rather than being shut down. Test production seems really picky, whilst cortisol is all over the place.

VAT is cheaper than PAS by a long way but PAS is considered to have nootropic effects.

I don't do competitions (reps are enough ;) ) but thats why I use PAS now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to carb up 1 day a week,almost always friday, or sunday. The rest of my diet is low,low carbs. I smell a carb it sticks to me lol That makes it tough, but with the right products i will concur the fat( HINT HINT):28:
AP will take care of that carb problem... I was a bit skeptical but decided to try it as so many of their other products worked for me. I was afraid of carbs but now I have control over them.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Were the winners of this contest chosen or not yet?

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
AP will take care of that carb problem... I was a bit skeptical but decided to try it as so many of their other products worked for me. I was afraid of carbs but now I have control over them.
Ya i need help burning this BF% Ap / vat sound sweet. Im really trying to get my body where it hasnt been in awhile as far as that cut. ive got pics of me in my review here 3rd page. So you'll see ive got pretty good muscle size and my abbs even at 213 are some what popping threw this layer of blubber.
Ive had been asking around about powerfull and prime, honestly just around in may and some just are real happy with there results. So ive been wanting to give them a go too.
good to hear your opinion on the AP dreamWeaver and that its doing you good.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be picking in the a.m. tomorrow...
GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!!! We are giving away 5!!!! ASteroid Stacks + Vat Attack!'s Unreal...

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
my try...

Alright here is what I got going on now since I got my VAT Attack:

Upon awaking: 15 grams BCAA, 1 nutra green tea cap, & 1 gram VAT Attack
Then 30 minutes light/medium intensity cardio

Meal 1 - 6 oz steak, 4 whole eggs, banana, 2 tsp natty pbutter
w/ multi, 4 fish oil caps, 2 Uni Liver, & 1 green tea cap

Pre WO/Intra WO - 50 gram WMS, 20 gram Maltodexrin, 25 gram whey, 15 gram BCAA, 400 mg PSlin, 1 gram VAT Attack

Post WO - Finish intra w/o stuff

Meal 2 - 45 min post - chicken breast (a big one or two), 1 cup brown rice, some local Raw honey, uncooked broccoli and squash
w/ 4 Uni Liver, 2 fish oil caps, & 1 green tea cap

Meal 3 - large Turkey patty (or 2) w/ no bread, cheese, tomato slices, & 1 (or a little more) tsp of coconut oil
w/ 2 Uni Liver, 500 mg Divanex

Meal 4 - shake w/ 30 gram protein blend, some flax seeds, and 2-4 local raw eggs, & some more honey
2 Uni Liver

Meal 5 - Steak/chicken breast, baked potato, & some assorted veggies
2 Uni Liver

Meal 6 - a few scoops of natty pbutter, small 15-20 gram protein blend shake, 2 hard boiled eggs
2 Uni Liver, 500 mg Divanex, a scoop of Toco, 4 fish oil caps, & 1 gram VAT Attack

I have been on the VAT Attack for a little over a week and on the same diet/lifting regime for about 2 weeks. In the time I have dropped a few pounds, strength gains are up a tad, but my abs are starting to see the light of day again. Hopefully I can maintain my weight, get some more strength gains, and shed some body fat. I have been everywhere w/ my rep ranges lately too. Some days have been 5 X 5, then 10 X 3, and then 4 X 15. With my diet I kind of try to keep the carbs lower than usual, that is really it. I also have been running a few sprints after upper body workouts to help speed along the fat loss. My morning cardio consists of just walking for a few minutes, then a light jog if I feel like it. I just hope that VAT Attack can help me strip off a little of the fat on my belly for now, as it has been accumulating over the last 3 or 4 months.

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
got my fingers crossed, wanna rip those abbs where they belong, gotta have some of that VAT ATTACK .>>

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
5 SWEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT! THAT IS MADNESS I TELL YOU, MADNESS! i TELL YOU IF i GET PICKED I WILL MAKE A VERY DETAILED LOG!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if I were to win the stack, it would be perfect. Because I have an injured shoulder, and I will be out for about 4-5 weeks before I can start training hard again, I thought it would be a good time for me to lean up and focus on the cardio and abs.

Right now my stack consists of
SUPPLEMENTS 4 weeks (on day 3 right now)
Vat Attack- 1g, 3 times a day
Ultra Cordygen V02- 3-6 caps pre- workout
CLA- 1 cap 3 times a day
Acetyl-L-carnitine 750mgs 4 times a day
Green tea- 1 cap a day
Paravol- 1 cap pre( just for a little T-boost)
1-Carboxy 1 cap pre workout, 1 before bed
L-Leucine 5gs, 5gs, 5gs (morn, pre, post)
L-Glutamine 5gs 2 times a day
Super Cissus 2caps a day

At the moment, I'm 184lbs and I will prob be down to 175-178lbs by the end of this stack. My shoulder will be healed by then and I would like to try to focus on weights for 4 weeks and put on lean muscle to get back to 185lbs, so that I can compete at middleweight in the next grappling competition I will compete in.

This is how I would use the ASTEROID STACK
Wake up- Prime 2caps, Anabolic Pump 1cap(15min before meal), Super Cissus 1cap
Meal 1- with Vat Attack 1gram,

Anabolic Pump 1cap (15 min before meal)
Meal 2- with Vat Attack 1 gram, Prime 2 caps

Pre-workout - Jack3d 2 scoops, Powerfull 3 caps, 7grams BCAA's
Intra- 7grams BCAA's
Post- 7grams BCAA's

Anabolic Pump 1cap (15min before meal)
Meal 3

Meal 4, Prime 2 caps

Meal 5 with Vat Attack 1gram, Super Cissus 1cap

Before bed- Powerfull 2caps

I believe the Asteroid Stack and Vat Attack would get me back on track, make me stronger and leaner then ever and in tip top shape to compete again:)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why not enter this for the hell of it.

I have an upcoming bulk coming up w/ the following products:

Activate X
Stoked

I already have staples much as everyone else, but keeping fat at bay while bulking is difficult as we all know.

DS usually recommends using Lean Extreme, but I would VAT ATTACK for the same purpose here and be that much more economical. I would also combine it w/ DCP for the ultimate in non-stim fat control.

Of course, I would also be using AP and bulk P-slin in a manner suggested by Jacob for an intermittent fasting type diet. I feel these types of diets are very effective for adding mass while staying lean.

I would love to run this stack, and then transition right into the stack we can run right here. It should be 4-5 months of intense muscle building!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I'm the first in Australia to recieve VAT - feel special indeed :D. So I just put together a nice little recomp stack. Check It:

Fasted Cardio 0400hr
1.5g VAT Attack!
2x bulk SuperCissus
1x 98% forskolin aka Bolic :D
2x Activate Xtreme
4x Zap or 2x old skool :D YRD
2x bulk 1-C

postWO 0530hrs
600mg PSlin

Mid AM 900hrs
2x Activate Xtreme
1x Bolic

Lunch 1300hrs
1x Bolic
2x Cissus

preWO meal 1530hr
600mg Pslin

preWO 1700hrs
1x Bolic
2x Activate Xtreme
1.5g VAT Attack!
2x Bulk SuperCissus
2x bulk 1-C

Bedtime 2100hrs
1x bolic
2x Activate Xtreme
1.5g VAT Attack!
2x Bulk SuperCissus
2x bulk 1-C

I'll be running this for 4-6 weeks. Will look at adjusting Vat AM/bedtime doses.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, jakellpet! Good Ol' Bolic! Are you taking 5 Bolic and 8 Activate Xtreme daily or just on workout days?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya i need help burning this BF% Ap / vat sound sweet. Im really trying to get my body where it hasnt been in awhile as far as that cut. ive got pics of me in my review here 3rd page. So you'll see ive got pretty good muscle size and my abbs even at 213 are some what popping threw this layer of blubber.
Ive had been asking around about powerfull and prime, honestly just around in may and some just are real happy with there results. So ive been wanting to give them a go too.
good to hear your opinion on the AP dreamWeaver and that its doing you good.
Glad to be of assistance... yah I really should have jumped on the band wagon earlier with AP but better late than never.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well got some good advice from Strat and Snag and here's what I have decided on...

I will be running a macro cycle:

AP with carbs on low and medium carb days and with mid day meal on high carb days
Pslin twice a day on high carb days 400mg
Powerfull 3 preworkout on training days 2 before bed I will be running 5 days on and 2 off and same with my workouts so won't take it on off days
Prime 6/9 dosing for the first 4 weeks then up to 9/12 for the last 4 may even go higher this is with the 600 mg pills
Eviscerate on lower back and chest on low and medium carb days arms on high carb days
Recreate 1 in the morning 1 at around 3pm
Vat Attack 3 grams over 2 or 3 doses and ......
Product X 4 pills a day
Got it all worked out now or close...

6 am 1.5 grams Vat Attack
1 recreate
2 grams Cissus
2 grams MSM
2 grams Glucosmine
1 AP or 400 mg Pslin on high carb days non workout
2 powerfull non workout days
Eviscerate
PGH
50 mg formestane 3 days a week

630 am beakfast
1 product X
2 prime
Vitamins
3 fish oil

1130 1 AP

12 Lunch
1 product X
2 prime
3 fish oil

430 1 AP or 400 mg Pslin on high carb days
1.5 grams Vat Attack1 recreate
2 grams Cissus
2 grams MSM
2 grams Glucosmine

5 Supper
1 product X
2 prime
3 fish oil
Eviscerate
PGH
50 mg formestane 3 days a week

Preworkout
DominATP
4 Refresh
1 product X
3 Prime
3 powerfull

Post workout
2 scoops myofusion
or 400 mg plsin in high carb shake

Bedtime
2 Powerfull

The morning Vat will often be taken for fasted cardio along with AP

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it is the day Casey, what's the verdict???

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm the first in Australia to recieve VAT - feel special indeed :D. So I just put together a nice little recomp stack. Check It:

Fasted Cardio 0400hr
1.5g VAT Attack!
2x bulk SuperCissus
1x 98% forskolin aka Bolic :D
2x Activate Xtreme
4x Zap or 2x old skool :D YRD
2x bulk 1-C

postWO 0530hrs
600mg PSlin

Mid AM 900hrs
2x Activate Xtreme
1x Bolic

Lunch 1300hrs
1x Bolic
2x Cissus

preWO meal 1530hr
600mg Pslin

preWO 1700hrs
1x Bolic
2x Activate Xtreme
1.5g VAT Attack!
2x Bulk SuperCissus
2x bulk 1-C

Bedtime 2100hrs
1x bolic
2x Activate Xtreme
1.5g VAT Attack!
2x Bulk SuperCissus
2x bulk 1-C

I'll be running this for 4-6 weeks. Will look at adjusting Vat AM/bedtime doses.
Hey JP, good to see ya! That's a nice lookin' stack ya got there. I'm 2 weeks into a full-on cut, and am going pretty darned hardcore with the supplement support to push me right along :p

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys, I shall be lurking LOL.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys, that is a huge prize you are winning, hella jealous! Still psyched about VAT Attack though and enjoying it since I started last week.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome guys..get your shred on!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great picks, i cant wait to see how this works.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Thank you guys - this will go towards my intended Asteroid Stack Log to come later this summer. I plan on giving Prime and AP a very thorough (8-12wk) run!
Excellent... a good long run is going to culminate in some nice body comp improvements.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 days until the cut-off guys... I only have 2/5 addys... Rep the winners and let them know guys!!!

THANKS!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
talking about looking a gift-horse in the mouth! snap to it Playas!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang guys - my package is set to arrive tomorrow! Hop to it!
I can't wait to hear your results on this stack. I am waiting for my VAT Attack! as well. I'm pumped...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I got my tracking number - thanks again for selecting me. I have my "00" capsules and capping kit ready :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well, if those guys don't respond, I WILL LOL!

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
of course when there are guys bumping the thread with late entries i get all the email notifications, but when i win i don't get crap! that was a close one, if i would have missed this stack i would have destroyed my computer.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahah now they are coming in! thanks guys!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
WOW, AWESOME!

So my package arrived today and it contains one of each: Prime, Anabolic-Pump, PowerFULL, and VatAttack! I was all "wow, this is awesome!" and started thinking I got extras... hehe, I went back and read the first post and it is the prize :) When I originally entered I thought I would only get VatAttack, so I'm very happy with my prize - thanks a million borobulker!

Now I wonder if I should change my current lineup and incorporate the entire USPLabs stack...

Thanks again! :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine arrived this afternoon too! To my surprise, Vat attack is capped - I thought it was going to be bulk powder. Definitely more convenient this way.

Borobulker - does each cap contain 1g Vat attack?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine arrived this afternoon too! To my surprise, Vat attack is capped - I thought it was going to be bulk powder. Definitely more convenient this way.

Capped ... now that's service... mine was capped too...by my wife :nervous:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!!!! USP hooking it up for you two with capped VAT Attack.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes, large green caps. 750mg each capsule.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
i gotta say i am extremely stoked to get this stack. i'm never able to get supps like this. recent financial times allows me to buy little more than protein powders these days. i can't wait to set it off in the gym with this stack! plus the sweet sleep from powerfull lol.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
i received my package today, it contained prime, anabolic pump, powerfull, and a sample of jacked which im stoked to try.

in addition to that, am i to assume that the completely unmarked blue bottle with a semi boken cap seal and a top plastic seal that was half torn off is the vat powder???

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i received my package today, it contained prime, anabolic pump, powerfull, and a sample of jacked which im stoked to try.

in addition to that, am i to assume that the completely unmarked blue bottle with a semi boken cap seal and a top plastic seal that was half torn off is the vat powder???
Your assumption is correct. It is capped. Please see post #96.