Vat Attack! Stacks--Teach us how you would use and WIN!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lucky - VAT is a real SOB to cap :worried:
I wouldn't know my wife capped it for me... yah I am very spoiled :nervous:

She said it was easy compared to NP bulk cissus.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't know my wife capped it for me... yah I am very spoiled :nervous:

She said it was easy compared to NP bulk cissus.
You are a spoilt bastard :D

I thought cissus was ok - supersap was another SOB

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a spoilt bastard :D

I thought cissus was ok - supersap was another SOB
Yes I am!!

Yah supersap is dense.. I cannot stand the smell and taste either.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
For those of you interested in tracking a log including VatAttack, I have incorporated it into my current clean bulk log. If you're interested click on the "Clean bulk to 180 lbs" link on my sig below. I've added it to the second 8 weeks of the clean bulk.

Borobulker, thanks again for the VatAttack and Asteroid Stack :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of you interested in tracking a log including VatAttack, I have incorporated it into my current clean bulk log. If you're interested click on the "Clean bulk to 180 lbs" link on my sig below. I've added it to the second 8 weeks of the clean bulk.

Borobulker, thanks again for the VatAttack and Asteroid Stack :)
Thank You buddy! I will check out your log.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
small update here. promoter of a national qualifier talked me into doing a show scheduled for october 31st. I start my prep on the 26th of July (14 weeks out) and i'll be doing a biweekly log of the asteroid stack AND vat attack to put the stack through a contest prep grinder. see how well it'll keep muscle on me while burning fat. should be one hell of a go.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
small update here. promoter of a national qualifier talked me into doing a show scheduled for october 31st. I start my prep on the 26th of July (14 weeks out) and i'll be doing a biweekly log of the asteroid stack AND vat attack to put the stack through a contest prep grinder. see how well it'll keep muscle on me while burning fat. should be one hell of a go.
Don't forget to link us to the log bud!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a fast prep ..ok if your already in great shape though...