1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers!

Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. For the record, i wasnt attacking you.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

2. Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    Only one post is needed to make your case, Brothers.

Rob, I think we should look for someone over 25 with a few PH cycles behind him. Although newer members may be making a great contribution to AM, testers have to have significant clout on this board and that requires time and experience here.

I also see that some applicants are currently using PHs. It should be obvious that would disqualify one from being a tester for this product.
    agreed, thanks Pirate.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Zero, would be one of my first choices, top guy and very reliable, just my 2 cents worth.
    agreed, love my man zeros attitude! when you coming up to Canada for soem madness Zero?

4. maybe there should be a new criteria for logging applications, like a certain amount of posts, or a certain amount of reputation to be able to apply, or to have run at least one log in the past here at AM? What do you guys think, if that was a rule it would avoid all these applications, from whom im sure are decent honest people with a good knowledge, but cant be trusted on sight and need to prove themselves? Does that sound fair?
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

5. I think its sounds fair, in life/work/the gym you gotta put your time in Period.
    •   

6. I think there should be more outlined by the company. On eBay, you have sellers who wont accept a bid with a 0 feedback. 0 feedback means you just joined, and not trusted. The more items you buy and recieve feedback, the more "rep" you have.

You give a person with no rep, time, or dedication and the company gets scammed. Then people will wonder why there arent companies sponsoring anything.

7. That is a very good idea. These people with one post who apply waste their own time and the sponsor's time reading through pages and pages of BS. Another forum I am a part of had a sponsor from Purus Labs get scammed. It was somebody who barely had any posts, got picked for some unknown reason, and took the products and has not posted since. Some sketchy people out there.

A mod should post a sticky with rules.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    That is a very good idea. These people with one post who apply waste their own time and the sponsor's time reading through pages and pages of BS. Another forum I am a part of had a sponsor from Purus Labs get scammed. It was somebody who barely had any posts, got picked for some unknown reason, and took the products and has not posted since. Some sketchy people out there.

A mod should post a sticky with rules.
    I sent a request wich was blocked, now i have sent a new request for a mod, not just a board supporter, but a mod to post guidelines for companies, meaning it will still be the companies perogative to choos who it wishes, but at the same time stopping a lot of silly argumets, posts, and useless applications.
    Would you give 80dollars worth of stuff to somone whos name you didnt even know, or who you had never met? I dont see why companies should be accused of bias for making a decision any normal person would make, sorry for the hijak here.
    Gause institute member

9. so does all this mean count me out?

10. Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    so does all this mean count me out?
    No bro, its up to the company reps involved to decide.
    Gause institute member

11. I think over 400 posts shows commitment......

12. AZMIDLYFE Dedlifter1s vote!!

13. Age: 24
    Weight: 177 lbs
    Height: 5'10"
    Years Training: 9
    Estimated Body Fat %: 12

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:

Gain size and strength (amateur mma fighter)

Current supplements you're using:

(creatine, multivitamin, superpump 250)

Why you would be a good candidate:

Certified Personal Trainer/Certified Sports Nutrition Consultant/Gym Owner. I have been a trainer for over 3 years, I compete in amateur Mixed Martial Arts and take my training/nutrition very seriously. I can post updates daily as I am in the gym for 8 hours/day monday through friday.

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:

I have used multiple aas/prohormone cycles, it's been 2 years since use and I'm looking for an alternative. Extensive aas research as well as prohormone research. Great post-cycle therapy knowledge and results.

14. I dont post daily, but am on here twice a day.

15. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    agreed, love my man zeros attitude! when you coming up to Canada for soem madness Zero?
    Gimme a place to stay and I will be up there this summer, I live for road trips! hahah

Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    I dont post daily, but am on here twice a day.
    Yeah but your join date is in 2007, and your still posting. You dont have to be a posting maniac to be considered stable and reliable IMO. Some people post alot, and I wish they didnt lol.

It really should come down to what they see in your posts, the posts you have made, and how long you have been on AM I remember seeing a few logs in the past with a limit of 100 posts at least to be accepted. That one makes sense.

All in all Best of luck to everyone!

16. Stuff looks awesome. I so want to put in an app...

Temptation..........

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Stuff looks awesome. I so want to put in an app...

Temptation..........

I know man. I would love to get a free chance to run this.
  18. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Stuff looks awesome. I so want to put in an app...

Temptation..........
    two words to describe 1-Andro Rx, IT WORKS!

19. "60% of the time EVERY TIME"

20. Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    two words to describe 1-Andro Rx, IT WORKS!
    This all just makes me mroe depressed lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    "60% of the time EVERY TIME"
    Reppin' the Sex Panther Big?? Hilarious movie!
    Two tickets to the gun show...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

22. Haha i had to

23. 1-AndroRX applicants...ASSEMBLE!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

24. kykriston - That actually is me about 3 months ago, before I tore my shoulder up. I was about 215 lbs in that picture getting trying to get ready for my first show, which was all for not. I am finally able to get back in the gym after 3 long exhausting months of having to be careful with just about everything I did. My strength is down a bit but I am getting after it and my weight is starting to come back rapidly. Glad to see there is another NC person representing.

25. Quote Originally Posted by zachsdad View Post
    kykriston - That actually is me about 3 months ago, before I tore my shoulder up. I was about 215 lbs in that picture getting trying to get ready for my first show, which was all for not. I am finally able to get back in the gym after 3 long exhausting months of having to be careful with just about everything I did. My strength is down a bit but I am getting after it and my weight is starting to come back rapidly. Glad to see there is another NC person representing.
    Dude I would kill to look like you in that picture. I cant imagine the time and dedication it takes to compete. Someday I may...but for now kids and career keep me far too busy. Love the iron and have the diet but I am not just cooking for me. Good luck....no matter who gets picked I hope they run a good log to show everyone that IronMagLabs is a great company.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse is looking for product testers looking to dry up!
    By taman6886 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 12:50 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 06:51 PM
  3. Genomyx is looking for 5 testers to try out PerformaStrips
    By JakeVendetta in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 07:02 PM
  4. Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 138