1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Only one post is needed to make your case, Brothers.

Rob, I think we should look for someone over 25 with a few PH cycles behind him. Although newer members may be making a great contribution to AM, testers have to have significant clout on this board and that requires time and experience here.

I also see that some applicants are currently using PHs. It should be obvious that would disqualify one from being a tester for this product.
agreed, thanks Pirate.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
maybe there should be a new criteria for logging applications, like a certain amount of posts, or a certain amount of reputation to be able to apply, or to have run at least one log in the past here at AM? What do you guys think, if that was a rule it would avoid all these applications, from whom im sure are decent honest people with a good knowledge, but cant be trusted on sight and need to prove themselves? Does that sound fair?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think its sounds fair, in life/work/the gym you gotta put your time in Period.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think there should be more outlined by the company. On eBay, you have sellers who wont accept a bid with a 0 feedback. 0 feedback means you just joined, and not trusted. The more items you buy and recieve feedback, the more "rep" you have.

You give a person with no rep, time, or dedication and the company gets scammed. Then people will wonder why there arent companies sponsoring anything.

CJ1990

Awards
That is a very good idea. These people with one post who apply waste their own time and the sponsor's time reading through pages and pages of BS. Another forum I am a part of had a sponsor from Purus Labs get scammed. It was somebody who barely had any posts, got picked for some unknown reason, and took the products and has not posted since. Some sketchy people out there.

A mod should post a sticky with rules.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
That is a very good idea. These people with one post who apply waste their own time and the sponsor's time reading through pages and pages of BS. Another forum I am a part of had a sponsor from Purus Labs get scammed. It was somebody who barely had any posts, got picked for some unknown reason, and took the products and has not posted since. Some sketchy people out there.

A mod should post a sticky with rules.
I sent a request wich was blocked, now i have sent a new request for a mod, not just a board supporter, but a mod to post guidelines for companies, meaning it will still be the companies perogative to choos who it wishes, but at the same time stopping a lot of silly argumets, posts, and useless applications.
Would you give 80dollars worth of stuff to somone whos name you didnt even know, or who you had never met? I dont see why companies should be accused of bias for making a decision any normal person would make, sorry for the hijak here.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think over 400 posts shows commitment......

fightingtrain

Awards
Weight: 177 lbs
Height: 5'10"
Years Training: 9
Estimated Body Fat %: 12

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:

Gain size and strength (amateur mma fighter)

Current supplements you're using:

(creatine, multivitamin, superpump 250)

Why you would be a good candidate:

Certified Personal Trainer/Certified Sports Nutrition Consultant/Gym Owner. I have been a trainer for over 3 years, I compete in amateur Mixed Martial Arts and take my training/nutrition very seriously. I can post updates daily as I am in the gym for 8 hours/day monday through friday.

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:

I have used multiple aas/prohormone cycles, it's been 2 years since use and I'm looking for an alternative. Extensive aas research as well as prohormone research. Great post-cycle therapy knowledge and results.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
agreed, love my man zeros attitude! when you coming up to Canada for soem madness Zero?
Gimme a place to stay and I will be up there this summer, I live for road trips! hahah

I dont post daily, but am on here twice a day.
Yeah but your join date is in 2007, and your still posting. You dont have to be a posting maniac to be considered stable and reliable IMO. Some people post alot, and I wish they didnt lol.

It really should come down to what they see in your posts, the posts you have made, and how long you have been on AM I remember seeing a few logs in the past with a limit of 100 posts at least to be accepted. That one makes sense.

All in all Best of luck to everyone!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:pokey: Stuff looks awesome. I so want to put in an app...

Temptation..........:boobies:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-AndroRX applicants...ASSEMBLE!!

zachsdad

zachsdad

Awards
kykriston - That actually is me about 3 months ago, before I tore my shoulder up. I was about 215 lbs in that picture getting trying to get ready for my first show, which was all for not. I am finally able to get back in the gym after 3 long exhausting months of having to be careful with just about everything I did. My strength is down a bit but I am getting after it and my weight is starting to come back rapidly. Glad to see there is another NC person representing.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
kykriston - That actually is me about 3 months ago, before I tore my shoulder up. I was about 215 lbs in that picture getting trying to get ready for my first show, which was all for not. I am finally able to get back in the gym after 3 long exhausting months of having to be careful with just about everything I did. My strength is down a bit but I am getting after it and my weight is starting to come back rapidly. Glad to see there is another NC person representing.
Dude I would kill to look like you in that picture. I cant imagine the time and dedication it takes to compete. Someday I may...but for now kids and career keep me far too busy. Love the iron and have the diet but I am not just cooking for me. Good luck....no matter who gets picked I hope they run a good log to show everyone that IronMagLabs is a great company.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Name: kjkriston
Height: 6’
Weight: 225
BF%- 14-15
Body Type: MesoEndo
Lifting history: Been training with dedication and intensity for the last 6 years but have
lifted for over 10 years.

Diet: Currently cutting taking in about 2900 cals with a 40/40/20 Macro. More of a
recomp than an actual cut.

Lifting Schedule: M-F 5 separate groups.

Cardio: Alternate between 25 min. slow steady and 20 min. HIIT 3 times a week separate
from weight training.

Goals: Continue to lean out while still putting on lean mass. My days of all out bulking
are gone. Never put competing out indefinitely but not in the near future.

Current supplements: Jack3d, WMS, WPI, Animal Pack, Glutamine, Fish Oils,
Glucosamine, Chrondroitin, MSM, Valerian Root, and Creatine Mono.

PCT: Already on hand (Nolva, t-911, and PCT ASSIST by CEL)

I would be a great candidate for this test because unlike most prohormone runs it wouldn’t be just about bulking. It would show that this product can be used in correlation with a good recomposition. I have a clean diet, a very consistent training schedule and I no longer party. I do enjoy a few beers on weekends but no where near excess. I also have unlimited computer access both @ home and @ work. In the past I have run several test logs for other companies and would like to think that although my logs aren’t 20 pages long I provide very honest feedback, honest results, and will provide pictures if required.

Hormone Experience: SD, Halo, Epi, “Tren”, Max LMG, Winztrol, Propadrol, M-TRN,
M-TST. “Old” 1AD and 4AD, M-Dien.

Knowledge: I have no O-Chem background but have extensively read about anabolics
and androgens and their mechanism of function. Also have hours upon hours of my life spent reading on this forum and others.

Previous logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107454-kjs-white-flood.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/115822-kjs-new-x.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/67185-i-promised-piston.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/90575-revolted-my-epi.html
Lots of great dudes on here, but my vote has to go to KJ! He runs great logs, and has made some amazing progress as of late.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he is a good choice as well. He ran a real solid Xmass log a little ways back. How far back was that KJ?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nevermind, just saw it was February

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think he is a good choice as well. He ran a real solid Xmass log a little ways back. How far back was that KJ?
Appreciate the love guys. As far as the XMASS my end of a 5 week PCT was 01APR09. Ran an extra week expecting to run a hormone through the spring so this is a perfect opportunity. I already told pirate that I have recent blood work as well. Test was 689! have the other numbers but they dont mean much...my doc actually asked if I was taking something cuz my test is "above average".....haha. Its not really above average but higher than I expected. That t-911, nolva, and pct assist is by far the most recupriative PCT I have ever run. Only thing I noticed during PCT was the post cycle blues.....I get those everytime though.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Lots of great dudes on here, but my vote has to go to KJ! He runs great logs, and has made some amazing progress as of late.
x2.

You know, you could be the next zachsdad KJ.. :veryhappy:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
x2.

You know, you could be the next zachsdad KJ.. :veryhappy:
I have finally reached that point in my life where the gym is my happy place and all the distractions dont matter. My family are my everything and I hate my job like everyone else but in the gym I'm just me. Sounds corny but even my wife hates when I miss a workout...not because of vanity but because I am an unhappy person when I dont get my "fix". My long term goal is looking in the mirror and saying......wow...that must have taken some time and sacrifice!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have finally reached that point in my life where the gym is my happy place and all the distractions dont matter. My family are my everything and I hate my job like everyone else but in the gym I'm just me. Sounds corny but even my wife hates when I miss a workout...not because of vanity but because I am an unhappy person when I dont get my "fix". My long term goal is looking in the mirror and saying......wow...that must have taken some time and sacrifice!
I dig that.

...unfortunately we're bodybuilders and we'll probably never say that to ourselves. :lol:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dig that.

...unfortunately we're bodybuilders and we'll probably never say that to ourselves. :lol:
I think I have reverse anorexia.....I look in the mirror and go.....nope your still too small....!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's an actual scientific word for that but I've forgotten what it is.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
He does need a new barber.
you really wanna keep young kids off the juice, tell them roids make their hair look like that, and its so strong it cant be cut. lol.

Also, G'Luck everyone. I think tommorow is the day they pick who runs?

UKStrength

My votes's for AZ too, good luck to all other applicants though! :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dig that.

unfortunately, that is the nature of this sport. Never being content with the results

CJ1990

Awards
Anybody know the deal on who has been picked? I think today is the day.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As far as I know today is the day but I have not seen the winners yet.