1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Iron. I will pick some up tomorrow. Also, where did we finally agree to post these? Was it in the Cycle info or Supp log area.
Tomorrow it is...just for you Irish!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Iron. I will pick some up tomorrow. Also, where did we finally agree to post these? Was it in the Cycle info or Supp log area.
Tomorrow it is...just for you Irish!
Tomorrow is Friday for me...:dunno:

Where are you livin'?

And PH/DS talk is not allowed in the Supp Review section, so I'm assuming they'd want them in the Cycle Info section...but I'll let them give you the go for that.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right you are there bubba..getting ahead of myself here. I will cede to the powers that be on the log placement.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha on the loading phase. Will start saturday. Also, tauring even @ 2 grams didnt settle my back pumps on epi @ 50mgs......I'll order some and take it anyway. It seems that only methyls give me back pumps. Test @ 750mg per week gave me no back pumps. I guess we will see.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree with IC on this, put it in the cycle section, as I think they will move you there regardless.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cycle section it is. Ill set it up tommorrow with stats and all the pedigree information.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a mutt...I don't have a pedigree!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Got my package yesterday - will start up on Saturday as first lifting day is Monday. May as well 'load a little right?!

I also have a bottle of taurine at home already so I'll add that in to avoid back pump issues.....those suck.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My log is up in the cycle info section...starting tomorrow as well Nole!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have to take my son to baseball and then to dinner. Will try to get it up tonight but tommorrow for sure. Want my weight and measurements to be 1st thing AM so ill post those figures tommorrow for sure.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Have to take my son to baseball and then to dinner. Will try to get it up tonight but tommorrow for sure. Want my weight and measurements to be 1st thing AM so ill post those figures tommorrow for sure.
imma follow your log for sure for sure!!!!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
thing is... i just joined :chairshot:
yeah its cool bro. But the Company Promotions are looking for more settled in people is all. Post in alot of threads man, study logs, pic up some info, and you will be all good in no time. my training has improved 100 fold since I joined this site. I see stuff I dont recognize, so I look it up. Great training routines, diet ideas, AMAZING recipes lol. And study the anabolic section for awhile....you will learn from the mistakes of others, instead of being that mistake of which others learn from.

brahmabull

Awards

Weight: 181

Height:5'6

Years Training:Training seriously for 18 years. Went from 145lbs after freshman year to what I am now.
Estimated Body Fat %:10-11%

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: To gain at least another 10 to 15lbs of lean mas and bring the fat% down to 7-8%

Current supplements you're using:protein, multi, lipo 6 black

Why you would be a good candidate: detail oriented, honest and I'm almost 2 months into my recovery from tricep tendon surgery so I'm gonna have a lot of free time for a log! It kills me to have to start from scratch once I get the okay to lift again. I want my gains to comeback fast and hopefully this will help me get there.

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: several cycles of all forms of androstenedione, methyls-based ph, prosteroids, and designer steroids.

Question: what results are your other testers noticing?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Weight: 181

Height:5'6

Years Training:Training seriously for 18 years. Went from 145lbs after freshman year to what I am now.
Estimated Body Fat %:10-11%

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: To gain at least another 10 to 15lbs of lean mas and bring the fat% down to 7-8%

Current supplements you're using:protein, multi, lipo 6 black

Why you would be a good candidate: detail oriented, honest and I'm almost 2 months into my recovery from tricep tendon surgery so I'm gonna have a lot of free time for a log! It kills me to have to start from scratch once I get the okay to lift again. I want my gains to comeback fast and hopefully this will help me get there.

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: several cycles of all forms of androstenedione, methyls-based ph, prosteroids, and designer steroids.

Question: what results are your other testers noticing?

I'm sorry, testers already chosen try this thread Testers Need

davebear44

Awards
Here are the facts:
Weight: 160
Height:5ft 8
Years Training:20
Estimated Body Fat %:16
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:Be the best I can be
Current supplements you're using: Beverly international line/ Ids- Protein/D-Drol/Multi/vanadyl sulfate/
Why you would be a good candidate:I have used the Real animal stack/ and other things which are long off the market with great success. I am looking for the next thing I can call the Best...Is this it? Happy training...Dave
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: