1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
funny how everyone comes out of the wood-works for free stuff:rolleyes:

COUGH noobs with 1 post COUGH...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whats the deadline for the winners to be chosen?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Two votes going to ZeroV and AZMIDLYF.
Nothing against the other apps.........Zero and AZ have put in their time and dues I think and deserve it.
Zero V just sent me a PM saying he is not able to test it.

Who else would you pick?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Zero V just sent me a PM saying he is not able to test it.

Who else would you pick?
I took that back out route I mentioned ^.^

Actually after sitting down with a friend, and realizing the plans we have over the summer....I figured I would not be able to give my best for this. Its a great chance to log a great looking product for a great company.

Dropping the coin on a SERM, cycle support, PCT, would also be hard since I just got a big nutra order in. I appreciate the support that was given though.

Maybe I will hop on a hormonal for the winter, after I add another 20 lbs over the summer as well :)

G'luck to everyone

zachsdad

zachsdad

Awards

Weight: 195

Height: 5'-11"

Years Training: 25+

Estimated Body Fat %: 9.5%

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: To compete in my first BB competition in the senior division this year.

Current supplements you're using:Whey Protein, Creatine Pyruvate, CLA, Amino Acids, Glutamnie, Flaxseed oils and Multivitamin,

Why you would be a good candidate: I am extremely strict when it come to my weight training and diet. I keep a very thorough and detailed daily journal of my current eating and lifting habits. I have a lot of experience with pro-hormones as well as other types of "supplements." The dedication to my personal wellness as well as the pursuit of integrity and honesty are my ultimate goals.

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Besides working for Europa Sports Products for 2 years, I have personally used and have knowledge of 7-Keto DHEA; androstenedione; 19-norandrostenedione; androstenediol; 5-AD; androstene-TRIONE; 17-androdione; Novadex; Superdrol; Halodrol; Methyl-1; 1-Test; Forza-T; Trenadrol/Havoc Cycle.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
funny how everyone comes out of the wood-works for free stuff:rolleyes:

COUGH noobs with 1 post COUGH...
It is ridiculous the amount of applicants with absurdly low post counts. I guess it must be a great product.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is ridiculous the amount of applicants with absurdly low post counts. I guess it must be a great product.
I would be very surprised if IronMag would take a chance on a person with absolutely no board credibility. At least an established member has shown they are hanging around and wont take the product, not log it and sell it on ebay.

Jarred28

Jarred28

Awards
Weight: 200
Height: 5’11
Years Training: 5 (3 years serious)
Estimated Body Fat %: 9-10
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Would like to get to a lean 220 in a year or 2 and increase strength.
Current supplements you're using: ON nitrocore, Isomass, fish oils, multi, creatine, beta-alanine, ephedrine
Why you would be a good candidate: I would update the logs on a day to day basis, picture updates every week, possible videos if wanted. My diet and training will be spot on. I have a good build and believe I will respond well with this product. Just had blood work done and all my hormone levels, liver enzymes, lipids, ect. Came back normal. I have post cycle on hand right now (nolva,clomid, letro if needed).
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Vast knowledge of prohormones and AAS, as I studied hard for about 2 years. I have ran 2 cycles of m-drol, cycle of epi and a short test-e cycle.

For bodybuilding pictures of me you can visit my myspace at www.myspace.com/poppster

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
zachsdad...is that you in your avatar....if it is you look WAY bigger than 195lbs @ 5'11" even if your BF is sub 10%.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I would be very surprised if IronMag would take a chance on a person with absolutely no board credibility. At least an established member has shown they are hanging around and wont take the product, not log it and sell it on ebay.
while its great to see all of the interest, you are correct we are looking for established members here to be testers.

CJ1990

Awards
Established means what exactly? My post count is not very high but I definitely think I have a better source of knowledge over a lot of members, as do the chosen "established" members of the forum. Some of us post on different forums as well. Take into consideration us too.

fryzway

Awards
Name: justin
Height: 5'8
Weight: 212
BF%- 14-15
Body Type: MesoEndo
Lifting history: I have been training seriously for the past 5yrs.

Diet: Currently taking in anywhere from 3500-4000cal a day from clean sources; Fish, chicken, turkey and the occasional steak and burger. My carb's also come from Pure Maltodextrin, fruit, vegies, oats and 100%whole wheat bread.

Lifting: M-W-F cardio: 30Min Moderate Intensity on stairstepper. T-TH

MY Goals: Build as much mass as possible while staying @ my current bodyfat or close to it give or take a few and also guage the strength to weight ratio. My goal is to reach 225lbs solid before considering a cut !

Current supplements: Protein factory Unleashed and Post cycle also omega-3's,cla, whey and Pure Maltodextrin by sci-fit.

PCT: Will be using Unleashed and Post cycle from protein factory.

I would be a great candidate for this test because I have experience with both "REAL" AAS and the "OLD" Pre-Ban Pro-hormones. My pro-hormones consisted of M1T, 1-AD, 4-AD, Sci-fit Norandro Stack II, and Finadrol. My aas use was the most recent and it consisted of TE 250 1cc every 4days and 20mg D-bal daily for the first 4wks. The test was ran for 8wks. I used Protein factory Unleashed and Post cycle for pct and to be totally honest i only lost about 5% of my strength and 10lbs of water, i was pretty bloated b/c i did not use any serms or ai's but i did not get gyno.

Knowledge: I don't have a degree on the science behind all of this but i will always try something once and guage the gains, sides,results or lack there of, honestly. I don't want to read a hyped up, bullshit review so i can go waste my hard earned money so i will only give a straight on review, if your product sucks, EVERYONE will know and vice-versa !

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Established means what exactly? My post count is not very high but I definitely think I have a better source of knowledge over a lot of members, as do the chosen "established" members of the forum. Some of us post on different forums as well. Take into consideration us too.
What I was referring to was the couple of single digit post counts (with zero rep) that have thrown an app in already. That is definetly not "established". I understand your point of view. I cruised this board for a good while with only 50 - 60 posts before becoming more active due to logs and what not. My comment was not directed @ you.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 238
Height: 6'1"
Years Training: many, but steady for last 5.
Estimated Body Fat %: 19-20%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Lower bodyfat %, maintain and add muscle mass
Current supplements you're using: Only Animal Pak and Fish Oils since about Jan.
Why you would be a good candidate: I'd be a good candidate because I will provide you with an honest assessment of how your product works for me. I'm an average person with a hectic life who tries to eat right and get my workouts in without excuses. I'll log as you wish, and provide my workout regimens, etc. These days, I've added alot of strongman type movements as well as speed and flexibility work. It would be interesting to see how your product affects my goals.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I'm knowledgeable via the I've read alot and have many friends who've used and still do. I've just never taken the jump myself.......I've stood at the ledge for a long time. LOL.

Thanks for the consideration. FYI - Its been about a year since I've logged anything for a company, but I have remained an active lurker on the boards and posted when I thought I could add something to the conversation, and not just to elevate my post count.

CJ1990

Awards
What I was referring to was the couple of single digit post counts (with zero rep) that have thrown an app in already. That is definetly not "established". I understand your point of view. I cruised this board for a good while with only 50 - 60 posts before becoming more active due to logs and what not. My comment was not directed @ you.

I understand where you're coming from.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Come on guys, get the apps in. This is a great opportunity for someone!

pumped20

Awards
CJ1990 is helping me, hes a wealth of info, and has his game face on.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Two votes going to ZeroV and AZMIDLYF.
Nothing against the other apps.........Zero and AZ have put in their time and dues I think and deserve it.
X2 bro, shame zero cant do this now....

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
3 bottles,.. this is a great opportunity! Good luck to all the applicants!

CJ1990

Awards
This is an extremely great opportunity from a really legit company I don't know why people would ever pass this up. I hope I'm in the runnings :wave2:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
X2 bro, shame zero cant do this now....
Trust me I felt pain when I clicked "send" on that PM....I am still going *maaaaaannnnnn*, but I had a choice to make. This summer is going to be......well lets say I need my body fully functional and ready for anything....to say the least ^.^ Stepping outside my lil comfort zone and having the summer of my life. Spending so long depressed, I figured this would be the best route for me.

Maybe next time a nice PH is up for testing.

Plus I can hit 170 easy over the next 2 months without a PH, I would much rather start one when I am hitting a hard struggle. Maybe even 180. BTW my log goes up Today "30lbs in 60 days-All natural baby". Probably post it after I test out the new gym.

Maybe I can give this product a shot in the fall. I also felt kinda bad because I am doing softball starting next week....its a church league and being on a steroid kinda......feels wrong lol.

There are sure to be some good loggers for this though. And trust me, I am depressed about not going for the 1-Andro RX.....*sobs*

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
good thinking zero - make the most out of what you can naturally first.

azmidlyf definitely has my vote for loggers - 2k posts in just over a year, you can pretty much bet he'll be online daily :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy access at work...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2K posts in a year is relly impressive brah. You have my vote too - hopefully I have your vote as well :006:
Fine by me bubba...

pfafkl13

Awards
Weight:180
Height:6ft
Years Training:3
Estimated Body Fat %:12-14
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:The school year has been a rough one for me and I haven't had the time to be in the gym as often as I wanted to. With the semester ending I will have all the time in the world to eat right and train my tail off. I would like to put on 10+ lbs of LBM while losing a very small amount of fat. Of course I would love to gain size on every muscle.
Current supplements you're using:ATW Isolate, Orange Triad Mult, Fish Oil, Waxy Maize Starch, Purple Wraath.
Why you would be a good candidate:I will keep an insanely detailed log that will be updated on the daily with straight forward posts on exactly all of the details. What I write will be my own honest feelings on how the product is working.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: PH virgin and have never used any hormonal before but I am knowledgeable about them.

CJ1990

Awards
I would do more than rip up some iron - I would SHRED ALL the iron that is in the gym and get my swole on. Beast mode would be on 24/7.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
My thoughts EXACTLY!

Then in a couple of weeks, a GYNO thread pops up...

CJ1990

Awards
1990 is the year my grandfather passed away - a few years after I was born I have a tat that honors him too - I figured that would draw some attention

Beast mode is the all out animal mode on cycle comeon boys

CJ1990

Awards
everybody will see that tat if I get picked to log
:wave2:

CJ1990

Awards
I think the biggest issue mate is that you just joined. Tat or no Tat

I'm not trying to argue my case, but being a new member within the past two months should not have an impact on decision making. Knowledge and experience should. But you do draw a good point. We will just have to see I guess.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to argue my case, but being a new member within the past two months should not have an impact on decision making. Knowledge and experience should. But you do draw a good point. We will just have to see I guess.
You really have no chance to log a product at this point in your AM career.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not where you start...it's where you finish right 1990??

CJ1990

Awards
I thought it was its not HOW you start, its HOW you finish - and I try to finish flawlessly with anything I do, which is what I intend on doing, as you hopefully try to do as well. Right AZ?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
They have no idea how ligit your knowledge and experience is. The amount of time you have been on AM is probably the first thing looked at. No way around that.

You really have no chance to log a product at this point in your AM career.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I could see if you at least had some rep, but you dont. What does that show?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How is this supposed to compare to the original by ergo?

CJ1990

Awards
How did this turn to attacking me? I applied to run a log. Check my posts. I feel I have knowledge and experience. End of story. It's not for you to decide.

coastalbber

Awards
Weight:182
Height:5'9"
Years Training: 22
Estimated Body Fat %:9
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: look and feel good and occassionally compete again
Current supplements you're using: Epistane, Furazadrol, Xtreme Tren
Why you would be a good candidate:I have a good understanding of supplements and have regimented my lifestyle for bodybuilding. I would like to have an opportunity to inspire others with a product review that will help them reach their potentials.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I have been reading and using supplementation products since the early 90's. I know a lot about the products, synergies, nonstackables, mthylated products, etc. I will give it my best to give you an educated and well reviewed experience.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
wow, there's tons of people applying to this (most I've never seen before?). I'm not ready for a cycle at this point so I'll keep my hat out of this one :veryhappy:

Zero -- some quality level-headed thinking there; I was gonna put a word in for you as well but.. yeah :) -- well done!

Zachsdad -- you are jacked my friend; and i agree with kjkriston that you look way bigger than your stats suggest.

IronMagLabs re: AZ -- :thumbsup:

CJ1990 -- I feel you on this situation and I looked over your posts and yes, they do contain quality material. I'm certainly not saying you can't get chosen for this product, but in the past, several people (you vets know exactly who I mean) take the product and then either just ****in' bail or run a fictitious/horseshit log with no effort and the sponsor gets screwed out of an honest review and product. I am in absolute no way insinuating you would behave like this -- just stating the rationale of why companies are hesitant with newer members.

Good luck to all the applicants -- this stuff sounds killer!

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Only one post is needed to make your case, Brothers.

Rob, I think we should look for someone over 25 with a few PH cycles behind him. Although newer members may be making a great contribution to AM, testers have to have significant clout on this board and that requires time and experience here.

I also see that some applicants are currently using PHs. It should be obvious that would disqualify one from being a tester for this product.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would tend to agree with Pirate here. It is no disrepsect to newer members, however to be chosen for a log, there needs to be a sense of consistency in their time here, and also length of contribution here as well.

CJ1990

Awards
Only one post is needed to make your case, Brothers.

Rob, I think we should look for someone over 25 with a few PH cycles behind him. Although newer members may be making a great contribution to AM, testers have to have significant clout on this board and that requires time and experience here.

I also see that some applicants are currently using PHs. It should be obvious that would disqualify one from being a tester for this product.

Fair enough. I thought it would be a great opportunity for everybody, but I'm sure you guys will pick somebody wisely. Good luck.