1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers!

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Easy access at work...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Easy access at work...

2K posts in a year is relly impressive brah. You have my vote too - hopefully I have your vote as well
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    2K posts in a year is relly impressive brah. You have my vote too - hopefully I have your vote as well
    Fine by me bubba...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Fine by me bubba...
    I say lets see you rip up some Iron as well.

5. Age:23
    Weight:180
    Height:6ft
    Years Training:3
    Estimated Body Fat %:12-14
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:The school year has been a rough one for me and I haven't had the time to be in the gym as often as I wanted to. With the semester ending I will have all the time in the world to eat right and train my tail off. I would like to put on 10+ lbs of LBM while losing a very small amount of fat. Of course I would love to gain size on every muscle.
    Current supplements you're using:ATW Isolate, Orange Triad Mult, Fish Oil, Waxy Maize Starch, Purple Wraath.
    Why you would be a good candidate:I will keep an insanely detailed log that will be updated on the daily with straight forward posts on exactly all of the details. What I write will be my own honest feelings on how the product is working.
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: PH virgin and have never used any hormonal before but I am knowledgeable about them.
    •   

6. I would do more than rip up some iron - I would SHRED ALL the iron that is in the gym and get my swole on. Beast mode would be on 24/7.

7. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    I would do more than rip up some iron - I would SHRED ALL the iron that is in the gym and get my swole on. Beast mode would be on 24/7.
    why the 1990?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    why the 1990?
    heheh. hmm

BTW what beast mode are you? I havent seen transformers beast wars in years....

9. My thoughts EXACTLY!

Then in a couple of weeks, a GYNO thread pops up...

10. 1990 is the year my grandfather passed away - a few years after I was born I have a tat that honors him too - I figured that would draw some attention

Beast mode is the all out animal mode on cycle comeon boys

11. everybody will see that tat if I get picked to log

12. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    everybody will see that tat if I get picked to log
    I think the biggest issue mate is that you just joined. Tat or no Tat

13. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I think the biggest issue mate is that you just joined. Tat or no Tat

I'm not trying to argue my case, but being a new member within the past two months should not have an impact on decision making. Knowledge and experience should. But you do draw a good point. We will just have to see I guess.

14. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    I'm not trying to argue my case, but being a new member within the past two months should not have an impact on decision making. Knowledge and experience should. But you do draw a good point. We will just have to see I guess.
    You really have no chance to log a product at this point in your AM career.

15. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    It's not where you start...it's where you finish right 1990??

16. I thought it was its not HOW you start, its HOW you finish - and I try to finish flawlessly with anything I do, which is what I intend on doing, as you hopefully try to do as well. Right AZ?

17. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    They have no idea how ligit your knowledge and experience is. The amount of time you have been on AM is probably the first thing looked at. No way around that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    You really have no chance to log a product at this point in your AM career.

18. I could see if you at least had some rep, but you dont. What does that show?

19. How is this supposed to compare to the original by ergo?

20. How did this turn to attacking me? I applied to run a log. Check my posts. I feel I have knowledge and experience. End of story. It's not for you to decide.

21. Age:38
    Weight:182
    Height:5'9"
    Years Training: 22
    Estimated Body Fat %:9
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: look and feel good and occassionally compete again
    Current supplements you're using: Epistane, Furazadrol, Xtreme Tren
    Why you would be a good candidate:I have a good understanding of supplements and have regimented my lifestyle for bodybuilding. I would like to have an opportunity to inspire others with a product review that will help them reach their potentials.
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I have been reading and using supplementation products since the early 90's. I know a lot about the products, synergies, nonstackables, mthylated products, etc. I will give it my best to give you an educated and well reviewed experience.

22. wow, there's tons of people applying to this (most I've never seen before?). I'm not ready for a cycle at this point so I'll keep my hat out of this one

Zero -- some quality level-headed thinking there; I was gonna put a word in for you as well but.. yeah -- well done!

Zachsdad -- you are jacked my friend; and i agree with kjkriston that you look way bigger than your stats suggest.

IronMagLabs re: AZ --

CJ1990 -- I feel you on this situation and I looked over your posts and yes, they do contain quality material. I'm certainly not saying you can't get chosen for this product, but in the past, several people (you vets know exactly who I mean) take the product and then either just ****in' bail or run a fictitious/horse**** log with no effort and the sponsor gets screwed out of an honest review and product. I am in absolute no way insinuating you would behave like this -- just stating the rationale of why companies are hesitant with newer members.

Good luck to all the applicants -- this stuff sounds killer!

23. Only one post is needed to make your case, Brothers.

Rob, I think we should look for someone over 25 with a few PH cycles behind him. Although newer members may be making a great contribution to AM, testers have to have significant clout on this board and that requires time and experience here.

I also see that some applicants are currently using PHs. It should be obvious that would disqualify one from being a tester for this product.

24. I would tend to agree with Pirate here. It is no disrepsect to newer members, however to be chosen for a log, there needs to be a sense of consistency in their time here, and also length of contribution here as well.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    Only one post is needed to make your case, Brothers.

Rob, I think we should look for someone over 25 with a few PH cycles behind him. Although newer members may be making a great contribution to AM, testers have to have significant clout on this board and that requires time and experience here.

I also see that some applicants are currently using PHs. It should be obvious that would disqualify one from being a tester for this product.

Fair enough. I thought it would be a great opportunity for everybody, but I'm sure you guys will pick somebody wisely. Good luck.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse is looking for product testers looking to dry up!
    By taman6886 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 11:50 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 05:51 PM
  3. Genomyx is looking for 5 testers to try out PerformaStrips
    By JakeVendetta in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 06:02 PM
  4. Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 138