1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers!

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I would be very surprised if IronMag would take a chance on a person with absolutely no board credibility. At least an established member has shown they are hanging around and wont take the product, not log it and sell it on ebay.
    while its great to see all of the interest, you are correct we are looking for established members here to be testers.

2. Established means what exactly? My post count is not very high but I definitely think I have a better source of knowledge over a lot of members, as do the chosen "established" members of the forum. Some of us post on different forums as well. Take into consideration us too.
    •   

3. Name: justin
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 212
    BF%- 14-15
    Body Type: MesoEndo
    Lifting history: I have been training seriously for the past 5yrs.

Diet: Currently taking in anywhere from 3500-4000cal a day from clean sources; Fish, chicken, turkey and the occasional steak and burger. My carb's also come from Pure Maltodextrin, fruit, vegies, oats and 100%whole wheat bread.

Lifting: M-W-F cardio: 30Min Moderate Intensity on stairstepper. T-TH

MY Goals: Build as much mass as possible while staying @ my current bodyfat or close to it give or take a few and also guage the strength to weight ratio. My goal is to reach 225lbs solid before considering a cut !

Current supplements: Protein factory Unleashed and Post cycle also omega-3's,cla, whey and Pure Maltodextrin by sci-fit.

PCT: Will be using Unleashed and Post cycle from protein factory.

I would be a great candidate for this test because I have experience with both "REAL" AAS and the "OLD" Pre-Ban Pro-hormones. My pro-hormones consisted of M1T, 1-AD, 4-AD, Sci-fit Norandro Stack II, and Finadrol. My aas use was the most recent and it consisted of TE 250 1cc every 4days and 20mg D-bal daily for the first 4wks. The test was ran for 8wks. I used Protein factory Unleashed and Post cycle for pct and to be totally honest i only lost about 5% of my strength and 10lbs of water, i was pretty bloated b/c i did not use any serms or ai's but i did not get gyno.

Knowledge: I don't have a degree on the science behind all of this but i will always try something once and guage the gains, sides,results or lack there of, honestly. I don't want to read a hyped up, bull**** review so i can go waste my hard earned money so i will only give a straight on review, if your product sucks, EVERYONE will know and vice-versa !

4. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    Established means what exactly? My post count is not very high but I definitely think I have a better source of knowledge over a lot of members, as do the chosen "established" members of the forum. Some of us post on different forums as well. Take into consideration us too.
    What I was referring to was the couple of single digit post counts (with zero rep) that have thrown an app in already. That is definetly not "established". I understand your point of view. I cruised this board for a good while with only 50 - 60 posts before becoming more active due to logs and what not. My comment was not directed @ you.

5. Age: 40
    Weight: 238
    Height: 6'1"
    Years Training: many, but steady for last 5.
    Estimated Body Fat %: 19-20%
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Lower bodyfat %, maintain and add muscle mass
    Current supplements you're using: Only Animal Pak and Fish Oils since about Jan.
    Why you would be a good candidate: I'd be a good candidate because I will provide you with an honest assessment of how your product works for me. I'm an average person with a hectic life who tries to eat right and get my workouts in without excuses. I'll log as you wish, and provide my workout regimens, etc. These days, I've added alot of strongman type movements as well as speed and flexibility work. It would be interesting to see how your product affects my goals.
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I'm knowledgeable via the I've read alot and have many friends who've used and still do. I've just never taken the jump myself.......I've stood at the ledge for a long time. LOL.

Thanks for the consideration. FYI - Its been about a year since I've logged anything for a company, but I have remained an active lurker on the boards and posted when I thought I could add something to the conversation, and not just to elevate my post count.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    What I was referring to was the couple of single digit post counts (with zero rep) that have thrown an app in already. That is definetly not "established". I understand your point of view. I cruised this board for a good while with only 50 - 60 posts before becoming more active due to logs and what not. My comment was not directed @ you.

I understand where you're coming from.

7. Come on guys, get the apps in. This is a great opportunity for someone!

8. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Come on guys, get the apps in. This is a great opportunity for someone!
    I agree, great opportunity indeed

9. CJ1990 is helping me, hes a wealth of info, and has his game face on.
  10. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Come on guys, get the apps in. This is a great opportunity for someone!
    actually for 3 someones!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Two votes going to ZeroV and AZMIDLYF.
    Nothing against the other apps.........Zero and AZ have put in their time and dues I think and deserve it.
    X2 bro, shame zero cant do this now....
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

12. 3 bottles,.. this is a great opportunity! Good luck to all the applicants!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

13. This is an extremely great opportunity from a really legit company I don't know why people would ever pass this up. I hope I'm in the runnings

14. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    X2 bro, shame zero cant do this now....
    Trust me I felt pain when I clicked "send" on that PM....I am still going *maaaaaannnnnn*, but I had a choice to make. This summer is going to be......well lets say I need my body fully functional and ready for anything....to say the least ^.^ Stepping outside my lil comfort zone and having the summer of my life. Spending so long depressed, I figured this would be the best route for me.

Maybe next time a nice PH is up for testing.

Plus I can hit 170 easy over the next 2 months without a PH, I would much rather start one when I am hitting a hard struggle. Maybe even 180. BTW my log goes up Today "30lbs in 60 days-All natural baby". Probably post it after I test out the new gym.

Maybe I can give this product a shot in the fall. I also felt kinda bad because I am doing softball starting next week....its a church league and being on a steroid kinda......feels wrong lol.

There are sure to be some good loggers for this though. And trust me, I am depressed about not going for the 1-Andro RX.....*sobs*

15. good thinking zero - make the most out of what you can naturally first.

azmidlyf definitely has my vote for loggers - 2k posts in just over a year, you can pretty much bet he'll be online daily

16. Easy access at work...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Easy access at work...

2K posts in a year is relly impressive brah. You have my vote too - hopefully I have your vote as well

18. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    2K posts in a year is relly impressive brah. You have my vote too - hopefully I have your vote as well
    Fine by me bubba...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Fine by me bubba...
    I say lets see you rip up some Iron as well.

20. Age:23
    Weight:180
    Height:6ft
    Years Training:3
    Estimated Body Fat %:12-14
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:The school year has been a rough one for me and I haven't had the time to be in the gym as often as I wanted to. With the semester ending I will have all the time in the world to eat right and train my tail off. I would like to put on 10+ lbs of LBM while losing a very small amount of fat. Of course I would love to gain size on every muscle.
    Current supplements you're using:ATW Isolate, Orange Triad Mult, Fish Oil, Waxy Maize Starch, Purple Wraath.
    Why you would be a good candidate:I will keep an insanely detailed log that will be updated on the daily with straight forward posts on exactly all of the details. What I write will be my own honest feelings on how the product is working.
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: PH virgin and have never used any hormonal before but I am knowledgeable about them.

21. I would do more than rip up some iron - I would SHRED ALL the iron that is in the gym and get my swole on. Beast mode would be on 24/7.

22. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    I would do more than rip up some iron - I would SHRED ALL the iron that is in the gym and get my swole on. Beast mode would be on 24/7.
    why the 1990?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    why the 1990?
    heheh. hmm

BTW what beast mode are you? I havent seen transformers beast wars in years....

24. My thoughts EXACTLY!

Then in a couple of weeks, a GYNO thread pops up...

25. 1990 is the year my grandfather passed away - a few years after I was born I have a tat that honors him too - I figured that would draw some attention

Beast mode is the all out animal mode on cycle comeon boys

26. everybody will see that tat if I get picked to log

27. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    everybody will see that tat if I get picked to log
    I think the biggest issue mate is that you just joined. Tat or no Tat

28. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I think the biggest issue mate is that you just joined. Tat or no Tat

I'm not trying to argue my case, but being a new member within the past two months should not have an impact on decision making. Knowledge and experience should. But you do draw a good point. We will just have to see I guess.

29. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    I'm not trying to argue my case, but being a new member within the past two months should not have an impact on decision making. Knowledge and experience should. But you do draw a good point. We will just have to see I guess.
    You really have no chance to log a product at this point in your AM career.

30. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    It's not where you start...it's where you finish right 1990??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WANTED: IronMagLabs Seeking 3 Product Testers for Superdrol-DMZ
    By IronMagLabs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 11:55 AM
  2. IronMagLabs Inc. 1-Andro-RX
    By EZDUZIT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 09:50 PM
  3. *** IronMagLabs Lean Fuel Extreme - We Need Product Testers/Loggers
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions