1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers!

We have had NUMEROUS positive reviews so far from users and testers, ALL positive feedback from this product. I thought we should give AM members a shot at testing it out and logging their progress here!

The pro-hormone 1-Androsterone (aka 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) the main ingredient in 1-Andro Rx converts to 1-testosterone and will help with muscle mass and strength gains. 1-Androsterone does NOT convert to estrogen or DHT.

SEE HERE:
1-Andro Rx™ Pro-Hormone

Requirements:

MUST be at least 21 years of age and residing in the USA.
MUST understand the possible side effects of using a pro-hormone.
MUST be willing to have PCT (post cycle therapy) ready to use at end of cycle (we do not provide).
MUST keep a detailed log/journal on this board!

Product testers will be provided with 3 FREE bottles of 1-Andro Rx.

Please answer:

Height:
Years Training:
Estimated Body Fat %:
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:
Current supplements you're using:
Why you would be a good candidate:
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:

PLEASE RESPOND IN THIS THREAD!

Thanks! :)

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity! :biggthumpup: How many bottles per user? I see that 3 bottles, 6 caps per day, 30 days is recommended.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity! :biggthumpup: How many bottles per user? I see that 3 bottles, 6 caps per day, 30 days is recommended.
right, 3 bottles, at 6caps ed that is a 30day cycle.

we have a couple of new testers that are running 6caps per day (no tapering up/down) for 30 days and are seeing results the first week.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
yeah, at our board IronMagazine Forums and at Bodybuilding.com Forums.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I'm down with being a Product tester..............

Weight:195
Height:5'10
Years Training:5
Estimated Body Fat %:15
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:to gain lean mass and Strength with as little water bloat,and fat gain as i can on a cycle.
Current supplements you're using:fish oil,whey,muti.v
Why you would be a good candidate:because im the normal guy,looking into getting bigger and stronger and fit.Not a bodybuilder,would like to be but not there yet.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:have used 4 oral cycles,have been looking into this for years,that is pro-hormones.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Weight:a measily 150!

Height:5'10"

Years Training: 2, plus random spurts before that.

Estimated Body Fat %:13-14?

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: To hit a base of 180-195 and stay there. I want to be a personal trainer now while I go through school as well, so my body is my sales pitch.

Current supplements you're using:Multi, joint support, fishy oil

Why you would be a good candidate:I am honest, ego free, and angry at life so I put major effort into the gym.

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I have used none as of yet, but I have spent quite some time, over a year studying and reading up on cycles to take one myself safely. I am no genius or anything, but also check the link in my signature I am working on a big PH project ATM. I enjoy my PH/AAS research.

What kind of weight can we expect to gain off of your product? By that I mean what are the testers showing on other boards. And how soon would you be picking loggers?

Also of note the reason for my current weight is being sick for 2 months ^.^ gotta love life!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Nice oppurtunity, thats a great steroid, and 3 bottles is very generous.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: To hit a base of 180-195 and stay there. I want to be a personal trainer now while I go through school as well, so my body is my sales pitch.

Why you would be a good candidate:I am honest, ego free, and angry at life so I put major effort into the gym.

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I have used none as of yet, but I have spent quite some time, over a year studying and reading up on cycles to take one myself safely. I am no genius or anything, but also check the link in my signature I am working on a big PH project ATM. I enjoy my PH/AAS research.

What kind of weight can we expect to gain off of your product? By that I mean what are the testers showing on other boards. And how soon would you be picking loggers?

Also of note the reason for my current weight is being sick for 2 months ^.^ gotta love life!

Zero, would be one of my first choices, top guy and very reliable, just my 2 cents worth.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM's are full R...wanted an opinion.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
PM's are full R...wanted an opinion.
are you game for this beast AZ? would be cool to see your log since you post daily anyways :)

zero - jumping off the deep end i see :) two years of research and you're finally ready - good luck with your app man.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I would love to be a tester

Weight:235

Height:5-11

Years Training::I have been working out since college (over 10 years). For the past 4 years I have been dedicated and workout on a regular basis. I work at a gym, so I have no excuses not to workout and train'
Estimated Body Fat %:?

Short term Goal:
drop some body fat to lean out for the summer

Long term goal:
gain muscle, strength, endurance

Current supplements you're using:protein, fish oil, Multivitamin, NoExplode

Why you would be a good candidate: I am deatailed and would write an excellent log

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Superdrol, Halodrol, 1AD, 4AD(old school 1Ad and 4Ad)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 193

Height:6'2

Years Training:Training seriously for 3 years. Went from 145lbs after freshman year to what I am now.
Estimated Body Fat %:10-11%

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: To gain at least another 10 to 15lbs of lean mas and bring the fat% down to 7-8%

Current supplements you're using:protein, multi, superpump250

Why you would be a good candidate: detail oriented, honest and I'm graduating in 13 days so I'm gonna have a lot of free time for a log!:)

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: 2 cycles of Havoc, and one of Bold.

Question: what results are your other testers noticing?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established

Didn't you say like 2 weeks ago your holding off from using any PH for a least a year? Just sayin....:dunno:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
also, do you guys have any pictures of the other testers from before cycle and after?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you say like 2 weeks ago your holding off from using any PH for a least a year? Just sayin....:dunno:
Yup I did. Also said it a few days ago. But If you catch up on my recent history, I am in a "Screw it lets DO it" state of mind nowadays.

I always put things off...I am always rigid, etc....Great company offering a chance to use a solid looking product, why not? I know I will gain, and keep it. Was waiting till I put on more pounds, because I am only 150. Really thats the only reason I was waiting and going to do a natty approach. Considering I flipped my lid about a week ago, the gym is my sole focus anymore. That and grilled chicken....mmm

If I get to run it, super! If not, I got DTH, R4W, Nos Ether coming and I will do my 30 lbs in 60 days log naturally.

And actually when I filled out the app, I was was hesitant. My plans were set for awhile. But thats always the problem. If you are driving a cavalier and someone offers you a beamer, what would You do?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Yup I did. Also said it a few days ago. But If you catch up on my recent history, I am in a "Screw it lets DO it" state of mind nowadays.

I always put things off...I am always rigid, etc....Great company offering a chance to use a solid looking product, why not? I know I will gain, and keep it. Was waiting till I put on more pounds, because I am only 150. Really thats the only reason I was waiting and going to do a natty approach. Considering I flipped my lid about a week ago, the gym is my sole focus anymore. That and grilled chicken....mmm

If I get to run it, super! If not, I got DTH, R4W, Nos Ether coming and I will do my 30 lbs in 60 days log naturally.

And actually when I filled out the app, I was was hesitant. My plans were set for awhile. But thats always the problem. If you are driving a cavalier and someone offers you a beamer, what would You do?
Lol, Im the same with the fukk it attitude.. so I understand

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight: 266
Height: 6'3
Years Training: 6+
Estimated Body Fat %: 22.5%: currently 203lbs lean muscle
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: lean physique eventually have 260lbs lean muscle and weighing under 300lbs: strong as I can be, bench 600+, squat 800+, deadlift 900+
Current supplements you're using: Cissus RX, Coleus Forskolli, Rasberry Ketones
Why you would be a good candidate: I would be a good candidate because I have been very dedicated to my goals and can provide a very detailed log since I am not taking summer classes. I havent posted too many logs but I did a nice job on my Liquidrone sponsored log and would like a chance to improve my log making skills. If chosen I would be combing a metal militia bench routine for upper body, and a 5-3-1 powerlifting routine for lower body. My current maxes are 315 bench, 405 squat. I am not doing deads for now becasue of a back injury in Sept. 08, but it doesnt hinder any other parts of my training. In place of deads I test myself doing heavy good mornings, which I have maxed at 245. My diet consists of lots of food protein sources(burgers, steak, chicken, fish) to protein shakes. This run I will going for 300g protein/day. I get in at least 30g fat from olive oil/day, and carbs up to 400 from potatoes, pasta, rice, etc. I gain size eaisly but would like to see a product that can make that size lean muscle. I understand all the risk with prohormone use and would run a proper PCT at my own discretion.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Just ran a log for AMS for Liquidrone, which ended 4wks ago, and had great results. Only other prohormone was Generic Labs XMASS back in 04' which gave me decent size gains and some strength.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 235
Height:5' 10"
Years Training:15
Estimated Body Fat %: 15%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: lean and massive
Current supplements you're using: The One, RPM, CFM whey
Why you would be a good candidate: 100% honesty. 100% dedication.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Started way back when androstendione was the hot new thing in the late 90's. In more recent years I've tried M-drol, Epi, Tren, and currently on THE ONE.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
1-test, sweet. good luck to the applicants!

Kumandrovercm

Awards
Yes, am interested in being a product tester for 1-andro RX PH. Please check profile for eligibility criteria. Thanks very much. Avid and ravid bodysculptor at nearly 64.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also recommend Zero, especially if he is looking to go the PH route. He is always on here, and asks a lot of questions, which is a good thing.

hollywood17

Awards
what would you recommend as the best pct for this cycle?? Wish I knew this before I alread bought 3 bottles!!! Oh well!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
KJ's 1-Andro App

Name: kjkriston
Height: 6’
Weight: 225
BF%- 14-15
Body Type: MesoEndo
Lifting history: Been training with dedication and intensity for the last 6 years but have
lifted for over 10 years.

Diet: Currently cutting taking in about 2900 cals with a 40/40/20 Macro. More of a
recomp than an actual cut.

Lifting Schedule: M-F 5 separate groups.

Cardio: Alternate between 25 min. slow steady and 20 min. HIIT 3 times a week separate
from weight training.

Goals: Continue to lean out while still putting on lean mass. My days of all out bulking
are gone. Never put competing out indefinitely but not in the near future.

Current supplements: Jack3d, WMS, WPI, Animal Pack, Glutamine, Fish Oils,
Glucosamine, Chrondroitin, MSM, Valerian Root, and Creatine Mono.

PCT: Already on hand (Nolva, t-911, and PCT ASSIST by CEL)

I would be a great candidate for this test because unlike most prohormone runs it wouldn’t be just about bulking. It would show that this product can be used in correlation with a good recomposition. I have a clean diet, a very consistent training schedule and I no longer party. I do enjoy a few beers on weekends but no where near excess. I also have unlimited computer access both @ home and @ work. In the past I have run several test logs for other companies and would like to think that although my logs aren’t 20 pages long I provide very honest feedback, honest results, and will provide pictures if required.

Hormone Experience: SD, Halo, Epi, “Tren”, Max LMG, Winztrol, Propadrol, M-TRN,
M-TST. “Old” 1AD and 4AD, M-Dien.

Knowledge: I have no O-Chem background but have extensively read about anabolics
and androgens and their mechanism of function. Also have hours upon hours of my life spent reading on this forum and others.

Previous logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107454-kjs-white-flood.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/115822-kjs-new-x.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/67185-i-promised-piston.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/90575-revolted-my-epi.html

Last edited:

davebear44

Awards
Weight:160
Height:5ft 8
Years Training:15
Estimated Body Fat %:16
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:to get as fit as possible
Current supplements you're using: Beverly international -Mass/ultra 40/Glutamine/ult muscle protein/ZMA/Leanout/ Comptetitive Edge P.c.t Assist ASt Multi Pro32
Cyrosport- Muscle Milk/ Dymatize Elite 12 / Sci-fit Ecdy Sterone 300 and eclipse Vanadyl sulfate
Why you would be a good candidate:Cause I am probably one of the oldest people here still pumping away trying my hardest ..
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I tried 1-Ad with poor results( major back acne) and 45 days ago I took d-drol with amazing results with no back acne however I would love to try something new. So what do you say how about it? Thanks in advance for the consideration.. Dave

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight:208
Height:6'0"
Years Training:30
Estimated Body Fat %:10-12%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:I would like to be between 225-230 at current BF%
Current supplements you're using:MST's MVP,Now Super EPA,MST Cordygen5,CMI 24/7,
VitaminC,HDT ProBlend whey,True Protein Hydrolysated highgrade whey,Core Zap
Why you would be a good candidate:I have wanted to try a compound for quite sometime now and this particular one interests me.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:The three hormonal compounds I have run are AX's Apct(6bromo),DS ActX, and LG's t-911

All the best, AZ

Str8Jacked

Str8Jacked

Awards

Weight: 197-206

Years Training: 20

Estimated Body Fat %:13-17?

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: 220lbs 21inch arms 21 in calfs 21 inch neck 18inch forarms. Boulder Shoulders! Clear undeniable 6pack. clearly defined back from every angle. Sub 6% B.F. enter my first show in October, an dominate the competion. An of course make women go primal. hehe

Current supplements you're using:WPI, Multi, CEE, PlasmaJet, superpump, Resvertrol, probiotics, omega complex, Carnatine, Glutamine, Joint formula,NAC, Milk thistle,ZMA Stim-X, Acai, & Dark matter with added BCAA an WaxyMaize.

Why you would be a good candidate:I Run 2 supplement stores on a small island word of mouth an my appearance is EVERYTHING as far as credability goes. If I like it! It sells

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Been an avid user of supps since "HotStuff" was the king. Always study on who is putting out what! Can Decipher hype from science. Actually read test studies on products an ask myself who funded this? Is it Bias? Then look for real world results! I have used Methy 1-d, Liquid masterdol, Novadex-xt. Mag-10, Andro. Sitting on H-drol an Tren-x till after Cinco de Mayo! Beer an woman are my Kryptonite toward Bodybuilding. Hey even Superman had his weaknesses!

LiveHard

Awards
I would love to test your product. I am currently dieting down to do a PH cycle. Would be great timing.

Weight:210
Height:5'10.5
Years Training: on and off whole life, solid last two and a half years
Estimated Body Fat %: 18%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: To do a show in the Fall.
Current supplements you're using: protein, BCAA, glutamine, multi vitamin
Why you would be a good candidate: I am very strict on controlling my diet and workouts. I am very serious about doing a certain non-tested show this fall with some friends. And I have been preparing for a PH cycle anyways, so this would work out well.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I have done two cycles before. But, it has been over a year since then. I am very knowledgable of any sides that are possible with them. Plus, my wife is a nurse so I have that knowledge available also.

I hope you choose me for test. I promise you would get a very structured log and information. Thank you.

forsaken316

Awards
I'd be interested in testing your product.
Weight:240
Height:5'10
Yrs training:3
Estimated BF%:15-20% not sure just have a little gut.
Goals in Bodybuilding: To get to about 280 with low BF%
Current Supps.:protein,Albuteral.
Why a good canidate:Because I'm the average guy who would be looking in to these type of products for that extra little boost to acheive my goals.
PH experience:I've done one cycle of havoc,got decent results.Have extenceive Knowlodge of steroids and Prohormones,including cycleing,diet,training,and pct.
Thanks,
Forsaken316

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i would like to be a participant of your study,im 35 yr.young height 5'10 195lbs.,2yrs training on and off my goal is to pack on mass,muscle and increase strength,have tied other prhormones such as extreme tren and epistane,powerfull,prime not sure what my bodyfat is but would love to take part in your study. my email adress is [email protected] thank you

hollywood17

Awards
I would love to be part of the study too. I am also 35 years old. I have been lifting hard for about ten years. I am 6'2 215 lbs. My body fat is between 10 to 12 percent. The heaviest stuff I have used was back in the day when you could get androstiendione. Before MLB ruined everything!! Had great results with that.
My goals are to keep adding strength while keeping my body fat down. Also have to keep fighting age!!!
current supplements No xplode cytosport complete whey glutamine and a multi vitamin
I have access to a computer all day everyday. I would keep an excellent log.
I currently lift 3 days a week full body routines. Heavy monday circuit wednesday and heavy friday.
I hope you consider me for your testing
my email is [email protected]

jsg

jsg

Awards
Man living in Canada piss me off, I can never get my hand on good stuff like this.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:I would like to be between 225-230 at current BF%
Current supplements you're using:MST's MVP,Now Super EPA,MST Cordygen5,CMI 24/7,
Why you would be a good candidate:I have wanted to try a compound for quite sometime now and this particular one interests me.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:The three hormonal compounds I have run are AX's Apct(6bromo),DS ActX, and LG's t-911

All the best, AZ
A good applicant here, with enough knowledge to write a book.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Weight: 280
Height: 5'11
Years Training: 5 years
Estimated Body Fat %: high
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: cutting
Current supplements you're using: EC, MCT oil, Vitamins, Creatine
Why you would be a good candidate: Extensive experience with PH and derivatives, highly detailed logs on AM, dedicated to the process, self reflective.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Done a number of logged cycles with various compounds,

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/35195-cut-cycle-m1t.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/32777-camped-review.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/31201-im-hardcore-cycle.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/26564-fight-prep-cut-3.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/19892-cut-cycle-m1t.html

CJ1990

Awards
Weight: 172
Height: 6'0
Years Training: 7 years
Estimated Body Fat %: 9-10%
My goals in regards to bodybuilding are to be 200 pounds again by the end of the summer. I went on a cut to look lean for the summer and was very successful in producing what I wanted.
Current supplements you're using:
I'm using the basics, protein, creatine, fish/flax oils, creatine, BCAAs, citrulline malate, beta alanine, multi vitamin
Why you would be a good candidate:
I am a good candidate because I know how to run PHs/DS, I have an amazing grasp on the concepts that go along with supplementing and using PHs, and know the science that goes along with it to give me a better understanding of the whole area. I would run the cycle of your product correctly and effectively with the results that will make your product have the image that you desire. My results will show other experienced PH users the benefits/non-benefits of your product.
I attend a University in Rhode Island and study Kinesiology, which covers the ground of a lot of nutrition and supplementation, as well as training. I know my **** and what I am doing. I have cycled AX's original Phera-plex and Superdrol.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

All the best, AZ
^^^
daily poster no less :) crossing my fingers for you AZ :)

RxPxEx87

Awards
Weight:264lbs
Height: 6'4
Tranning Exp: 7 years
Estimated bodyfat: 12 - 13%
Goals: Build a porportinal body with dense muscule and symetrical shape to be able to compete in the NPC bodybuildin contest.
Current supplements: Smart gainer by IDS, 1-T, Epistane, Animal pack
Knowledge of pro hormones: I have taken a them a couple times, I used meythl masterdrol and I have used superdrol the original.. I used to use andro poppers by Pinncale and loved them before they became banned.

3chris8

Awards
I would greatly appreciate the opportunity of testing your product

Weight: 235
Height: 6'0"
Years Training: 9 years
Estimated Body Fat %: 15%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: I am doing a bodybuilding competition in early november at the 190 lb. weight class. I have entered 2 competitions and this will be my 3rd. My first comp i took 4th and second i took 3rd. I am really wanting to bring a win for the boys back home this time.
Current supplements you're using: Animal pak multivitamin, 100% gold standard whey protein, vitamin b12, fish oil, vitamin E, Vitamin C, Creatine, and milk thistle ( pct ended a week ago from today, i take milk thistle a week after pct to be sure)
Why you would be a good candidate: I have used other prohormones such as competetive edge labs and black china labs products many times and have seen great results with them, i would love to take this opportunity to try out your product in comparison to other products on the market today, i feel i am a great candidate because i have had 3 and a half years of experience with prohormones, how they work in the body, what to stack and what not to (methelayted compounds) and proper pct such as a SERM like nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) and clomid (clomiphene citrate) also i am young (24).
Again 3 and a half years experience, multiple cycles... realistically 4 and a half years of research and knowledge. Also supplementation with milk thistle, saw palmetto, hawthorn bery, celery seed extract, CoQ10, and much more.

jee04

Awards
Weight:210
Years Training:5+
Estimated Body Fat %: 10% max
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Right now my goals are to stay as lean as possible while trying to put on clean weight before the summer season gets here. Once the summer arrives i will be wanting to lean down and get my b/f as low as possible while maintaining as much muscle as I can.
Current supplements you're using: Right now i am using bulknutritions beta alanine, arginine ethyl ester, whey protein, usually caffeine before a workout. Just got off M-drol a while back and am still running a PCT for that.
Why you would be a good candidate: I am currently pretty lean and have benched 315 recently just did 130 pound flat dumbells on flat bench monday for 4 reps. I also squatted 465 for 4 reps last week. I feel i have made significant gains on my own and feel that i would be a good candidate for your product.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I would be a good candidate because i am knowledgable about prohormones and realize what they entail and what can happen. I have used a few different types of PH and know how they effect me and when i am getting gains from them. I feel i have the ability to relate them to other top of the line products in the market and tell people if this is a good product or not. I understand how to combat the sides and will take proper precautionary measures to prevent them all. Thanks for this opportunity.

PLEASE RESPOND IN THIS THREAD!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Two votes going to ZeroV and AZMIDLYF.
Nothing against the other apps.........Zero and AZ have put in their time and dues I think and deserve it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am with you dg, I think both would do some real nice work with this.

cromwell

Awards
age 43
height 6,1
Weight 180
bf 12
years training 20
( itook much of last year off however, back into it now)
goals gain about 5-10 ib lbm, drop bf to 10%. done that several times
nutrition solid, recomp geared right now
ph experience
1 ad
4ad
1t
m1p
m1t
19 nor
epistane and havoc
pheraplex
furaguno
real gear
winstrol
primobolan
this is over 12 plus years, i competed in mma years ago and always tried to stay at 185 or below, to give you some idea of the frame, 31 inch waist 7 inch wrists. An ectomorph as you might have quessed...lol
Would certainly welcome a chance to try this especially if it is what i think it is...i have a chemistry backround
thank you