1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.

Weight: 280
    Height: 5'11
    Years Training: 5 years
    Estimated Body Fat %: high
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: cutting
    Current supplements you're using: EC, MCT oil, Vitamins, Creatine
    Why you would be a good candidate: Extensive experience with PH and derivatives, highly detailed logs on AM, dedicated to the process, self reflective.
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Done a number of logged cycles with various compounds,

Cut cycle.. M1T/4AD//PP/Trimax/Hexatropin

cAMPED review

The "Im HardCore" cycle

Fight prep/Cut cycle

Cut cycle.. M1t/trimax/Mdien/M5aa

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    A good applicant here, with enough knowledge to write a book.
    ^

x2
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

Weight: 172
    Height: 6'0
    Years Training: 7 years
    Estimated Body Fat %: 9-10%
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:
    My goals in regards to bodybuilding are to be 200 pounds again by the end of the summer. I went on a cut to look lean for the summer and was very successful in producing what I wanted.
    Current supplements you're using:
    I'm using the basics, protein, creatine, fish/flax oils, creatine, BCAAs, citrulline malate, beta alanine, multi vitamin
    Why you would be a good candidate:
    I am a good candidate because I know how to run PHs/DS, I have an amazing grasp on the concepts that go along with supplementing and using PHs, and know the science that goes along with it to give me a better understanding of the whole area. I would run the cycle of your product correctly and effectively with the results that will make your product have the image that you desire. My results will show other experienced PH users the benefits/non-benefits of your product.
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:
    I attend a University in Rhode Island and study Kinesiology, which covers the ground of a lot of nutrition and supplementation, as well as training. I know my **** and what I am doing. I have cycled AX's original Phera-plex and Superdrol.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Weight:208
    Height:6'0"
    Years Training:30
    Estimated Body Fat %:10-12%
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:I would like to be between 225-230 at current BF%
    Current supplements you're using:MST's MVP,Now Super EPA,MST Cordygen5,CMI 24/7,
    VitaminC,HDT ProBlend whey,True Protein Hydrolysated highgrade whey,Core Zap
    Why you would be a good candidate:I have wanted to try a compound for quite sometime now and this particular one interests me.
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:The three hormonal compounds I have run are AX's Apct(6bromo),DS ActX, and LG's t-911

All the best, AZ
    ^^^
    daily poster no less crossing my fingers for you AZ
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  248 lbs.

Weight:264lbs
    Height: 6'4
    Tranning Exp: 7 years
    Estimated bodyfat: 12 - 13%
    Goals: Build a porportinal body with dense muscule and symetrical shape to be able to compete in the NPC bodybuildin contest.
    Current supplements: Smart gainer by IDS, 1-T, Epistane, Animal pack
    Knowledge of pro hormones: I have taken a them a couple times, I used meythl masterdrol and I have used superdrol the original.. I used to use andro poppers by Pinncale and loved them before they became banned.
  6. New Member

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity of testing your product

Weight: 235
    Height: 6'0"
    Years Training: 9 years
    Estimated Body Fat %: 15%
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: I am doing a bodybuilding competition in early november at the 190 lb. weight class. I have entered 2 competitions and this will be my 3rd. My first comp i took 4th and second i took 3rd. I am really wanting to bring a win for the boys back home this time.
    Current supplements you're using: Animal pak multivitamin, 100% gold standard whey protein, vitamin b12, fish oil, vitamin E, Vitamin C, Creatine, and milk thistle ( pct ended a week ago from today, i take milk thistle a week after pct to be sure)
    Why you would be a good candidate: I have used other prohormones such as competetive edge labs and black china labs products many times and have seen great results with them, i would love to take this opportunity to try out your product in comparison to other products on the market today, i feel i am a great candidate because i have had 3 and a half years of experience with prohormones, how they work in the body, what to stack and what not to (methelayted compounds) and proper pct such as a SERM like nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) and clomid (clomiphene citrate) also i am young (24).
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:
    Again 3 and a half years experience, multiple cycles... realistically 4 and a half years of research and knowledge. Also supplementation with milk thistle, saw palmetto, hawthorn bery, celery seed extract, CoQ10, and much more.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Weight:210
    Height:5'10"
    Years Training:5+
    Estimated Body Fat %: 10% max
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Right now my goals are to stay as lean as possible while trying to put on clean weight before the summer season gets here. Once the summer arrives i will be wanting to lean down and get my b/f as low as possible while maintaining as much muscle as I can.
    Current supplements you're using: Right now i am using bulknutritions beta alanine, arginine ethyl ester, whey protein, usually caffeine before a workout. Just got off M-drol a while back and am still running a PCT for that.
    Why you would be a good candidate: I am currently pretty lean and have benched 315 recently just did 130 pound flat dumbells on flat bench monday for 4 reps. I also squatted 465 for 4 reps last week. I feel i have made significant gains on my own and feel that i would be a good candidate for your product.
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I would be a good candidate because i am knowledgable about prohormones and realize what they entail and what can happen. I have used a few different types of PH and know how they effect me and when i am getting gains from them. I feel i have the ability to relate them to other top of the line products in the market and tell people if this is a good product or not. I understand how to combat the sides and will take proper precautionary measures to prevent them all. Thanks for this opportunity.

PLEASE RESPOND IN THIS THREAD!
  8. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Two votes going to ZeroV and AZMIDLYF.
    Nothing against the other apps.........Zero and AZ have put in their time and dues I think and deserve it.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am with you dg, I think both would do some real nice work with this.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. New Member

age 43
    height 6,1
    Weight 180
    bf 12
    years training 20
    ( itook much of last year off however, back into it now)
    goals gain about 5-10 ib lbm, drop bf to 10%. done that several times
    nutrition solid, recomp geared right now
    ph experience
    1 ad
    4ad
    1t
    m1p
    m1t
    19 nor
    epistane and havoc
    pheraplex
    furaguno
    real gear
    winstrol
    primobolan
    this is over 12 plus years, i competed in mma years ago and always tried to stay at 185 or below, to give you some idea of the frame, 31 inch waist 7 inch wrists. An ectomorph as you might have quessed...lol
    Would certainly welcome a chance to try this especially if it is what i think it is...i have a chemistry backround
    thank you
  11. Elite Member

funny how everyone comes out of the wood-works for free stuff

COUGH noobs with 1 post COUGH...
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Whats the deadline for the winners to be chosen?
  13. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Nothing against the other apps.........Zero and AZ have put in their time and dues I think and deserve it.
    Zero V just sent me a PM saying he is not able to test it.

Who else would you pick?
  14. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Whats the deadline for the winners to be chosen?
    Sunday evening, May 3rd.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    Zero V just sent me a PM saying he is not able to test it.

Who else would you pick?
    I took that back out route I mentioned ^.^

Actually after sitting down with a friend, and realizing the plans we have over the summer....I figured I would not be able to give my best for this. Its a great chance to log a great looking product for a great company.

Dropping the coin on a SERM, cycle support, PCT, would also be hard since I just got a big nutra order in. I appreciate the support that was given though.

Maybe I will hop on a hormonal for the winter, after I add another 20 lbs over the summer as well

G'luck to everyone
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Weight: 195

Height: 5'-11"

Years Training: 25+

Estimated Body Fat %: 9.5%

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: To compete in my first BB competition in the senior division this year.

Current supplements you're using:Whey Protein, Creatine Pyruvate, CLA, Amino Acids, Glutamnie, Flaxseed oils and Multivitamin,

Why you would be a good candidate: I am extremely strict when it come to my weight training and diet. I keep a very thorough and detailed daily journal of my current eating and lifting habits. I have a lot of experience with pro-hormones as well as other types of "supplements." The dedication to my personal wellness as well as the pursuit of integrity and honesty are my ultimate goals.

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Besides working for Europa Sports Products for 2 years, I have personally used and have knowledge of 7-Keto DHEA; androstenedione; 19-norandrostenedione; androstenediol; 5-AD; androstene-TRIONE; 17-androdione; Novadex; Superdrol; Halodrol; Methyl-1; 1-Test; Forza-T; Trenadrol/Havoc Cycle.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    funny how everyone comes out of the wood-works for free stuff

COUGH noobs with 1 post COUGH...
    It is ridiculous the amount of applicants with absurdly low post counts. I guess it must be a great product.
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    It is ridiculous the amount of applicants with absurdly low post counts. I guess it must be a great product.
    I would be very surprised if IronMag would take a chance on a person with absolutely no board credibility. At least an established member has shown they are hanging around and wont take the product, not log it and sell it on ebay.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Weight: 200
    Height: 5’11
    Years Training: 5 (3 years serious)
    Estimated Body Fat %: 9-10
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Would like to get to a lean 220 in a year or 2 and increase strength.
    Current supplements you're using: ON nitrocore, Isomass, fish oils, multi, creatine, beta-alanine, ephedrine
    Why you would be a good candidate: I would update the logs on a day to day basis, picture updates every week, possible videos if wanted. My diet and training will be spot on. I have a good build and believe I will respond well with this product. Just had blood work done and all my hormone levels, liver enzymes, lipids, ect. Came back normal. I have post cycle on hand right now (nolva,clomid, letro if needed).
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Vast knowledge of prohormones and AAS, as I studied hard for about 2 years. I have ran 2 cycles of m-drol, cycle of epi and a short test-e cycle.

For bodybuilding pictures of me you can visit my myspace at www.myspace.com/poppster
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

zachsdad...is that you in your avatar....if it is you look WAY bigger than 195lbs @ 5'11" even if your BF is sub 10%.
  21. Advanced Member

I would be very surprised if IronMag would take a chance on a person with absolutely no board credibility. At least an established member has shown they are hanging around and wont take the product, not log it and sell it on ebay.
    while its great to see all of the interest, you are correct we are looking for established members here to be testers.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

Established means what exactly? My post count is not very high but I definitely think I have a better source of knowledge over a lot of members, as do the chosen "established" members of the forum. Some of us post on different forums as well. Take into consideration us too.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Name: justin
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 212
    BF%- 14-15
    Body Type: MesoEndo
    Lifting history: I have been training seriously for the past 5yrs.

Diet: Currently taking in anywhere from 3500-4000cal a day from clean sources; Fish, chicken, turkey and the occasional steak and burger. My carb's also come from Pure Maltodextrin, fruit, vegies, oats and 100%whole wheat bread.

Lifting: M-W-F cardio: 30Min Moderate Intensity on stairstepper. T-TH

MY Goals: Build as much mass as possible while staying @ my current bodyfat or close to it give or take a few and also guage the strength to weight ratio. My goal is to reach 225lbs solid before considering a cut !

Current supplements: Protein factory Unleashed and Post cycle also omega-3's,cla, whey and Pure Maltodextrin by sci-fit.

PCT: Will be using Unleashed and Post cycle from protein factory.

I would be a great candidate for this test because I have experience with both "REAL" AAS and the "OLD" Pre-Ban Pro-hormones. My pro-hormones consisted of M1T, 1-AD, 4-AD, Sci-fit Norandro Stack II, and Finadrol. My aas use was the most recent and it consisted of TE 250 1cc every 4days and 20mg D-bal daily for the first 4wks. The test was ran for 8wks. I used Protein factory Unleashed and Post cycle for pct and to be totally honest i only lost about 5% of my strength and 10lbs of water, i was pretty bloated b/c i did not use any serms or ai's but i did not get gyno.

Knowledge: I don't have a degree on the science behind all of this but i will always try something once and guage the gains, sides,results or lack there of, honestly. I don't want to read a hyped up, bull**** review so i can go waste my hard earned money so i will only give a straight on review, if your product sucks, EVERYONE will know and vice-versa !
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    Established means what exactly? My post count is not very high but I definitely think I have a better source of knowledge over a lot of members, as do the chosen "established" members of the forum. Some of us post on different forums as well. Take into consideration us too.
    What I was referring to was the couple of single digit post counts (with zero rep) that have thrown an app in already. That is definetly not "established". I understand your point of view. I cruised this board for a good while with only 50 - 60 posts before becoming more active due to logs and what not. My comment was not directed @ you.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Weight: 238
    Height: 6'1"
    Years Training: many, but steady for last 5.
    Estimated Body Fat %: 19-20%
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Lower bodyfat %, maintain and add muscle mass
    Current supplements you're using: Only Animal Pak and Fish Oils since about Jan.
    Why you would be a good candidate: I'd be a good candidate because I will provide you with an honest assessment of how your product works for me. I'm an average person with a hectic life who tries to eat right and get my workouts in without excuses. I'll log as you wish, and provide my workout regimens, etc. These days, I've added alot of strongman type movements as well as speed and flexibility work. It would be interesting to see how your product affects my goals.
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I'm knowledgeable via the I've read alot and have many friends who've used and still do. I've just never taken the jump myself.......I've stood at the ledge for a long time. LOL.

Thanks for the consideration. FYI - Its been about a year since I've logged anything for a company, but I have remained an active lurker on the boards and posted when I thought I could add something to the conversation, and not just to elevate my post count.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

What I was referring to was the couple of single digit post counts (with zero rep) that have thrown an app in already. That is definetly not "established". I understand your point of view. I cruised this board for a good while with only 50 - 60 posts before becoming more active due to logs and what not. My comment was not directed @ you.

I understand where you're coming from.
  27. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Come on guys, get the apps in. This is a great opportunity for someone!
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree, great opportunity indeed
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

CJ1990 is helping me, hes a wealth of info, and has his game face on.
  30. Advanced Member

Thumbs up

actually for 3 someones!!!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

X2 bro, shame zero cant do this now....
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

3 bottles,.. this is a great opportunity! Good luck to all the applicants!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

This is an extremely great opportunity from a really legit company I don't know why people would ever pass this up. I hope I'm in the runnings
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    X2 bro, shame zero cant do this now....
    Trust me I felt pain when I clicked "send" on that PM....I am still going *maaaaaannnnnn*, but I had a choice to make. This summer is going to be......well lets say I need my body fully functional and ready for anything....to say the least ^.^ Stepping outside my lil comfort zone and having the summer of my life. Spending so long depressed, I figured this would be the best route for me.

Maybe next time a nice PH is up for testing.

Plus I can hit 170 easy over the next 2 months without a PH, I would much rather start one when I am hitting a hard struggle. Maybe even 180. BTW my log goes up Today "30lbs in 60 days-All natural baby". Probably post it after I test out the new gym.

Maybe I can give this product a shot in the fall. I also felt kinda bad because I am doing softball starting next week....its a church league and being on a steroid kinda......feels wrong lol.

There are sure to be some good loggers for this though. And trust me, I am depressed about not going for the 1-Andro RX.....*sobs*
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

good thinking zero - make the most out of what you can naturally first.

azmidlyf definitely has my vote for loggers - 2k posts in just over a year, you can pretty much bet he'll be online daily
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Easy access at work...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

Easy access at work...

2K posts in a year is relly impressive brah. You have my vote too - hopefully I have your vote as well
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    2K posts in a year is relly impressive brah. You have my vote too - hopefully I have your vote as well
    Fine by me bubba...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Fine by me bubba...
    I say lets see you rip up some Iron as well.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Weight:180
    Height:6ft
    Years Training:3
    Estimated Body Fat %:12-14
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:The school year has been a rough one for me and I haven't had the time to be in the gym as often as I wanted to. With the semester ending I will have all the time in the world to eat right and train my tail off. I would like to put on 10+ lbs of LBM while losing a very small amount of fat. Of course I would love to gain size on every muscle.
    Current supplements you're using:ATW Isolate, Orange Triad Mult, Fish Oil, Waxy Maize Starch, Purple Wraath.
    Why you would be a good candidate:I will keep an insanely detailed log that will be updated on the daily with straight forward posts on exactly all of the details. What I write will be my own honest feelings on how the product is working.
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: PH virgin and have never used any hormonal before but I am knowledgeable about them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WANTED: IronMagLabs Seeking 3 Product Testers for Superdrol-DMZ
    By IronMagLabs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:55 AM
  2. IronMagLabs Inc. 1-Andro-RX
    By EZDUZIT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 08:50 PM
  3. *** IronMagLabs Lean Fuel Extreme - We Need Product Testers/Loggers
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions