Controlled Labs is looking for 5 people...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs is looking for [5] people to log our BLUE stack, Blue GENE™ and Blue UP™.

This stack will promote:
leaps in strength
increase lean muscle
increase free and bound test
powerful libido
sustained endurance
smooth energy
improve oxygen function
decrease recovery
anti-catabolic
control estrogen​

Blue Gene Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 5 Tablets
Servings per Container: 30
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 50 mg
Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate) 41 mg
Blue C Complex 3750 mg
L-Carnitine (1800 mg), Cissus Quadrangularis (20% Extract), Carao Extract (Cassia Grandis), Catuaba 4:1 Extract (Trichilia Catigua) and Propionyl-L-Carnitine (200 mg)
Blue Sky Complex 2200 mg
Quercetin, Ginkgo Biloba (Extracted for Ginkgo Flavone Glcosides and Terpenes), Grape Seed (Extracted for 95% OPC), Epimedium Sagittatum (Extracted for 50% Icariin), Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin (98% Extract) and Perilla Frutescans (Extracted for 23% Luteolin)

Blue UP™ Supplement Facts

Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Blue Up Complex™ 1100mg *
Tribulus Terrestris (Extracted For 80% Steroidal Saponins And 30% Protodioscin), Avena Sativa (Extracted For 15% Avenacosides A & B), Eurycoma Longifolia (LongJack Extracted For 28% Bioactive Glyco Peptides, 40% Glyco Saponins And 30% Polysacharides)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Please use this form to apply:

Name:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is an awesome opportunity. 2 real solid supps from a great co. good luck to all those who apply

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
this is an awesome opportunity. 2 real solid supps from a great co. good luck to all those who apply
Thanks, Reap!

I've been running this stack for the past 1 week, and let me say already I can feel it's power. I feel great and I'm having great workouts. I think people will respond very well to this 1-2 testosterone punch!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I would love to do this.. I'll be going into pct in approx 6 weeks. Sadly, I'm sure you guys want loggers now!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would love to do this.. I'll be going into pct in approx 6 weeks. Sadly, I'm sure you guys want loggers now!
Indeed!!! Too bad Ozarka!! This would be a sweet PCT stack.

I'll keep you in mind, though...

guts420

Awards
I'd do it, but I'm already on the blue stack and then some. To those that apply, Good luck and have fun.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, guess I will start her off:

Name: Maurice02 (Joe)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10

Weight: 215

Bodytype: Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I had worked out heavily from 20 - 23 years old. I had a hiatus from 23 - 25 and went up to 255 pounds....BAD. Started up hard for the past 3 years and plan on going hard from here on forth.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Currently 4 - 5 days a week, but typically 5. I break out my training my muscle groups as Day 1 - chest, Day 2 Back, Day 3 Arms, Day 4 Shoulders, then repeat. Legs are usually done on Chest or shoulders day. I have recently started doing deadlifts again since a back injury is cleared and may change leg day to the last day of the week. Cardio is done every day. I will not start doing abs until I get a lower BF%

As far as diet goes, I will be doing a CKD diet....cheat days will be Friday evening through Saturday. Alcohol will be limited obviously, except this coming Saturday which is the St. Patty's Bar Crawl by me...can't pass it up!
During the week I will be staying in a calorie deficit as well.

Hoping that the Blue Stack could keep strength/endurance the same during a cut.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4 - 5x a week (Arc machine) for a total of 20 - 30 minutes after lifting resulting in about 350 - 550 cals burned each time.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): currently off as of Saturday when I ended DCP and Lean xtreme. I am still taking Jacked though for a preworkout. I have a pending order at nutraplanet for DCP, Leviathan reloaded, Xtend, and Leucine. I would like to get the Xtend and Leucine started once they come.

Current Daily water intake: 1 1/2 - 2 gallons. I have cut out all sodas for over a month already.

Short Term Goal: Weight loss going from 215 - 200 or even 195 and maintaining muscle mass. Would love to gain, but hey, gotta lose that excess and I know I may lose some size along the way.

Long Term Goal: 12 - 14% BF and total weight of about 210.

Centrum multivitamin
Fish Oil

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I ran a cycle of Hdrol last year and finished my PCT last week for a cycle of Havoc. I have used anabolic pump, recreate, DCP, and Jacked as well.

Taking 3 protein shakes a day of ATW Protein Isolate (cinnabun yum). As long as allowed, I would take the DCP/LR on top of this.....obviously along with my Xtend for BCAAs and extra Leucine.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): my Havoc log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/113653-started-havoc-1-a-2.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/118955-can-you-help.html

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Sweet combo right there ! Bet there'll be some testosterone boosting synergy from combining the two . . Best of luck to all those who apply!

mw525

mw525

Awards
Name: Max Weinstein

Sex:yes please

Height:6'2''

Weight:179

Bodytype: mesomorph

i have been working out consistantly for two years nows.. i work in the vitmain shop and a gym both part time...i have never logged a product and am always looking for products ive never tried and whats works best for my body.. i would be extremely excited to try this product and log it with as much detail as humanly possible.

Back//bis//abs
chest//tris//abs
shoulders//legs//abs
rest day
start all over again

i do HIIT 30 mins and 1 minute interevals on 4 incline
then 15 mins on bike for cool down
5 days a week

Diet
from october first until march first i was on a clean bulk (download file)
http://uploading.com/files/K13P9W2V/DIETTT.xls.html

now i am trying to lean out a little bit and i can make a spreadsheet similar to this one if you would like

Staples
utimate man elite
vitamin c
vanadyl sulfate
fish oil
coq10
green tea extract
biotin
multi enzyme
beta alaline
arginie agk

current supps
mhp-dark matter
usp labs- jack3d
DCP
Hot Rox
cytosport-monster milk
ON-glyco maize

usually 20 ounces of water per meal=120 ounces a day
but sometimes i like to have extra water in the gym so my water intake goes between 120 ounce and 170

Short Term Goal:
drop some body fat to lean out for the summer
blue stack would be perfect

Long Term Goal:
gain muscle, strength, endurance etc...i couldnt give you an ideal body fat because that will always change according to the season

none

I work at vitamin shop--almost everything on the market with the exception of ph and every single protein produced
dark matter
size on
cell mass
24/7
novadex
testolyze
superpump 250
no explode
jack3d
prime
anabolic pump
dark rage
juggernaut
green buldge
cex
supercharge
volumaize
lots and lots more i cant even remember

this would be my first but can assure you i have read enough logs and done enough products to say i can make this a successful log and a good guide for anyone looking to use these products in the future

three months ago--
if you really want i will get my camera and take pictures including legs
this is 3 months into my clean bulk
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1662/cimg0325.jpg

Without a doubt

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Hmm figured Id give it a go because Ive never tried a sponsored log =). I go to PCT for "The One" in 3 weeks might as well throw this out there..

Name: Shane

Sex: M

Height: 6'1

Weight: Started the one at 210..up to 219 now hopefully alot more by the end =)

I have played rugby football and lacrosse for all of high school. I continued rugby up until college. I had a severe tear in my akiles awhile back that hindered my training for a while. I have been lifting a good 4-5 years, very seriously with diet about a year after my injury.

I have since been spot on for the past 6 months and am seeing good progress. I gained a fair amount of fat back after being injured and all my muscle is comming back slowly but surely.I have the ability to update the log multiple times a day due to my boring ass job. If you check out my TO log you can see its pretty detailed, and I would maintain this detail if chosen to run this stack. I feel like this would be an awesome opertunity to show how effective the product is used during PCT!

Im on a 5 days on 1 day off, hitting each body part once per day. I keep sets between 3-5, higher reps for smaller muscles. Reps vary, but basically stay 12-10-8-6.
I switch it up every week to shock my muscles.

As of now I am bulking, and performing light cardio to keep up with cardivascular health. Once my PCT hits, I will gradually reduce kcals and up my cardio. I will be cutting/recomping through PCT for the summer.

as of right now-

AN- The one
AN- RPM
Scivation Xtend
CEE
AEE
Creatine Mono
Whey Protein
Daily Multi
Fish Oil
Bulk Cissus
Bulk Maca
Hawthorne Berry
WMS

Current Daily water intake: atleast 2 gallons

Short Term Goal:Bulk up for the remainder of the month, and then cut down during PCT for the summer.

Long Term Goal: Get down to 10% BF and keep it there!

none

hmm lets see... alot of stuff

The One
Diesel Test Hardcore
RPM
Drive
Stoked
Essentials
NO explode
White Flood
Super Pump 250
Anabolic Edge
Incarnate
Hot Rox extreme
LEVI Reloaded
Jp8
Tribulus Test
Whey
WMS
Plasma Jet
I think there may be more lol

My current The one log- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118658-we-all-need.html

I have also started a PAL stack but it was cut short due to a death in the family and my absense from the boards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110419-pres-gets-sexy.html

I will have photos this week. Technical issues.

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Yessir

allenzo

Awards
Name: Allenzo

Sex: male

Height:6’2”

Weight:221

Body type: Ecto-mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Never used a test booster or similar product because there are to many discrepant reviews if the work or not. I have been on the boarder or buying one and this would be the perfect opportunity to try one. I want to see what my body can do without the use of AAS or prohormones.

5 days per week normally Mon-Friday 3 sets per exercise (can go into detail each work out.)
Day 1=legs/abs
Day 2=Shoulders/calves
Day 3=chest/triceps/abs
Day 4=back/biceps
Day 5=Legs/calves

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Just getting back into cardio the last 2 weeks. Cardio is done every day 20 minutes minimum. Treadmill at 10+inlcine at 3.5-4 mph(~10 minutes~) and 10 minutes of my version on HITT on the elliptical

Current supplements (1-C usplabs, fish oil; 3g Vit-c, 100mg zinc, cinnamon extract):

Current Daily water intake:80-100 oz

Short Term Goal: Drop form ~14 body fat to 10-12% and keep weight about 210lbs. Keep most my lifts. Increase lifts on bench from 315x3 to 315X6,

Long Term Goal: Increase deadlift from 465lb to 500lb max. Really looking for something to help with strength. My quads are the weak part of my body and I want get them a lot stronger.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): 1 cycle epistane( December 2008 gained ~7lb, lost it because I went on a 21 day fast with the church in January) Used USPLabs powerful, anabolic pump,1-carboxyl, AN RPM, whey protein.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): looking to do first

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no) Yes

Attachments

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. here i am 4 weeks out from PCT. good luck guys.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Viel Glueck! :thumbsup:

Zombie Inc

Awards
Name: Alex

Sex:M

Height: 6

Weight:205

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Previously used a high volume approach with very little rest time, but am now using a 3x a week TBT. Have been training for around 3 years or so.

I believe the benefits of picking me are that I very rarely miss a training day and am able to follow the log constantly throughout the week. That means I'll be able to answer any questions or post updates whenever needed.

Weights on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Have two workouts I followed, A and B. One week I do A on Monday and Friday, the following week A is only on Wednesday.
Day A
Deadlift 5x5
Chin Ups 5x5
Hack Squats 5x5
Military Press 5x5
Abs

Day B
Squats
Pullups/BB Rows
Bench
Romanian Deadlifts
Abs

Cardio Mon-Friday. MWF is HIIT and Tuesday/Thursday is an hour of slow cardio.
Biotest Creatine Monohydrate
Biotest Hot-Rox Extreme
Biotest Surge Recovery
Biotest Surge Workout Fuel
Biotest Superfood
Biotest Flameout
Generic Vit-C
Generic Fish Oil
Whey Protein (justaddmuscle.com)
Primordial Performance T-1 Will be goin into PCT in under 2 weeks so will be starting EndoAMP and Toco-8/Sustain Alpha

Current Daily water intake: Not exactly sure. I make sure I have at least a gallon a day and whatever after that I don't keep track of. Maybe around 1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:
Make it through PCT while maintaining str, if not gaining str/muscle.
Long Term Goal:
After PCT will be looking at a recomp to shred as much body fat as possible

None

Have used everything at AGXsports and a majority of the Biotest products listed above. Besides that, I've used T-1 from Primordial performance.

Current / Progress Photos: Can post current ones at the start of the log.

Yes

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Name: Punthra (Jason)

Height: 5'11

Weight: 242

Body Type: Endomorph

Tell Us About Yourself: I've been lifting weights for the last 7 years and 5 of those are very serious. I have a reliable training partner in somewhatgifted and i do not miss training days ever. I've never done a sponsered log but i would love to do it for a reputable company so that i can give them real world feedback. IE, if it works it work, and if it doesn't it doesn't.

Training: I'm currently running a 4 day split using a mixture of Dogg Crap Training and the FST-7 training protocol created by Hany Rambod

Back / Abs
Chest / Biceps
Legs
Shoulders / Triceps

I have a current training log running right now.
Punthra's Just Having Fun In the Gym
Also if you don't believe i'm moving those weights feel free to check out
Somewhatgifted's Video Log as i'm the ugly bastard rowing the 160lb dumbbell
I'd provide links but i'm still a little new to this site.

Cardio: I've currently been on a bulking phase but i plan to start cardio again immediately on low impact plan of 3 to 4 days a week of walking. I stay naturally lean so i don't want to jeopardize muscle just to drop some fat.

Water Intake: I consume 2 gallons a day or more.

Short Term Goal: To drop a few pounds now that my bulk phase is over and still maintain my new found muscle.

Long Term Goal: To eventually step on stage and compete at a bodybuilding show in the next year or so.

Prescription / Recreational Drugs: None

Supplement History:

I'm currently taking Anadraulic State. Here's a list of all the supplements i have taken though:
NO Xplode, NO Shotgun, Horse Power, NO2, Krealkalyn, Creatine Monohydrate, Pumptech (it was free, lol), Anabolic State, NANO Vapour, V12, M1T, Ergopharm 1AD, celltech, anavol, 6OXO, Novedex XT, Super Pump 250, tribulus, vitargo, and the list goes on and on.

As you can see, i have alot of experience with supplement, some good and some bad. In the earlier years i wasted alot of money on bullshit supplements but as i got older i also got wise to crappy supplement makers.

Log History:
Punthra's Anadraulic State Log and my Just Having Fun In The Gym Log

Photos: None right now but i would be willing if i won the contest. Both before and after.

Anyways, good luck to all the constestants and i hope the best people get chosen.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Punthra, nice number ... DB rows w/ 160 :thumbsup:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the props

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I might have missed it but when does the contest close?

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Pleaaaaaaaaase Tell me this is Open to Canadians?

It is Spring time, I Am Looking for Something Big. this would be Perfect for my First Log here on AM.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Pleaaaaaaaaase Tell me this is Open to Canadians?

It is Spring time, I Am Looking for Something Big. this would be Perfect for my First Log here on AM.
Controlled labs doesnt ship to canada last i heard from renegade.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
I remember, I tried really hard to get chosen to log blue gene back when it came oout o bb.com, so if this is open to Canucks

definately let me know ASAP

peace

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I remember, I tried really hard to get chosen to log blue gene back when it came oout o bb.com, so if this is open to Canucks

definately let me know ASAP

peace
Sorry, we are unable to ship Blue GENE to Canada :rant:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i guess i'm out of the running then...apparently the on supps we're allowed is Mtech supps (which no one wants). Why can't you ship to canada? i don't see anything in there that would be problem.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, we are unable to ship Blue GENE to Canada :rant:
Dem Canadian customs...you know if he lives near erie and has a boat I live in Ohio ^.^ I aint saying I would pass anything along or nuttin >.>

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
canadian customs is no where near as harsh as you make it out to be. i have supplements shipped to us all the time.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i guess i'm out of the running then...apparently the on supps we're allowed is Mtech supps (which no one wants). Why can't you ship to canada? i don't see anything in there that would be problem.
L-Carnitine is grey area stuff. Sometimes it could get through if you order it from a store, but we prefer not to risk something like that with the free offers/promos.

RR

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Customs isn't going to stop something for l-carnitine considering LG shipped me anadraulic state and it contains yohimbine and other banned products. But in the end, it is your decision and i'll respect that. But you guys miss out on a lot of good testers because of this though.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Customs isn't going to stop something for l-carnitine considering LG shipped me anadraulic state and it contains yohimbine and other banned products. But in the end, it is your decision and i'll respect that. But you guys miss out on a lot of good testers because of this though.
thats true, but still..when you think of the risk of having the product siezed thats a whole missed opportunity for the company..and a waste of time/money

nos879

Awards
Name: Brent Durr

Height:5'11''

Weight:176

Bodytype: endomorph

I have been training seriously for an average of two years. I began to take weightlifting seriously after my uncle died who was a former Mr. USA Charles Durr. Since then I have been working out and trying to figure out my place and strength in this bodybuilding world. I would be honored to try a product from a company like you I always rely on purple wrath when I need it and recommend it to others. You guys make some quality products.

Monday : Chest / Tri / Lower Abs
Tuesday : Run 3mi
Wednesday : Back / Bi / Upper Abs
Thursday : Run 3 mi
Friday : Shoulder/ Tri / Lowe Bs
Sat: Legs
Sun: Rest

Diet:

Trying to bulk and lean out. I have a performance which requires taking my shirt on March 28th. and have been trying to perfect my body till then.

Now Omega 3
Centrum Multi Performance
Finishing DS Activate
All The Whey Protein

2 Gallons

Short Term Goal:
Lower Bodyfat and Gain Lean Mass

Long Term Goal:
Increase Strength get my bench up to 315lbs

NONE

Superpump 250
Purple Wrath
VPX Meltdown
VPX Redline
Hydroxycut Hardcore
ALRI Venom Hyperdrize 3.0
Syntrax Fyre
MAN Scorch
Animal M-Stak
6-oXo
Green Mag
Primeforce Citrulline Malate
Twinlab Creatine Fuel

Log History: None

Photos: Yes

szwalla

Awards
Name:Mike Szwalla

Sex:Male

Height:6'1"

Weight:195

Bodytype:Lean

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I dont have a lot of training experience. I use just dumbells, total gym, eliptical and pushups. I do exercise as much as possible (just after and before doing the normal family duties).
Why choose me? Why not? I am currently in better shape then I was 10 years ago.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do the weights four or five days, the total gym four times a week

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):I ride the eliptical two or three times a week an hour at a time. I go shopping with the wife on the weekend...lol.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): None, was taking whey protein.

Current Daily water intake: maybe 8 16 oz bottles

Short Term Goal:gain 15 lbs of muscle

Long Term Goal:Stay fit.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): when I was younger (early 20s) I did take ripped fuel from GNC.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None

Current / Progress Photos: I will post

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Name: Chris

Height: 5'11

Weight: 161

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I am dedicated.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Mon/Thurs - Chest/Tris, Tues/Fri - Back/Bis, Weds/Sun - Legs/Soccer

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4am 2 hours of interval jogging every morning. Soccer on Sundays.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Just started pct from epi. nolva, pct assist, fish oil, creatine, aakg, glutamine, beta alanine, bcaa, citrulline malate, multi.

Current Daily water intake: glass every hour or 2

Short Term Goal: 5 pounds over the next month.

Long Term Goal: Weigh 185

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Nolva

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Used a lot of basics along with epistane. Just finished cycle of epi yesterday.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/116710-epi-me.html

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
ya canadian customs are pieces of crap

but I think some companies play it safe many time. these 2 things combined equals BS for canadians testers lol

its true.

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
Name: Dan White

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Ectomorph but supps are turning me into a mesomorph

I started my lifting career about 8 months ago. I was 145lbs and I was 6'2" so I was very skinny. I decided to hit the gym and I started with a double cycle of Animal M-stak and Muscle Milk. I gained about 15 lbs in those 2 months so I was then up to 165lbs. From here I tried a couple of other cycles that were didnt sit so well with me. I have tried White Food, Purple Wrath, Superpump 250, and none of that seemed to help me very much. I was training hard, but as my bodytype indicates I have a hard time putting on mass. I gave M-stak and Animal Pump a try next and gained about 5 pounds. Due to school I had to take about a month off from lifting. (This wont happen again.) During that month however I didnt lose any weight. So my body has a little trouble putting on weight, but it seems once it is there it stays. Lastly, I did my first PH cycle. I did a 50/50/50/50 cycle of H-drol with anobolic innovations cycle support, and then I used Novedex XT as my PCT. I gained about 15 pounds off of this cycle.

*I go up in weight every set*

Monday -Chest-
Either flat bench or DB bench (alternate every week) 12, 10, 8, 6
Incline Bench 12, 10, 8, 6
Incline bench cable flies 12, 10, 8, 6
Decline DB Bench 12, 10, 8, 6
Pushups until burnout

Tuesday -Back-
Wide Grip Pullups 12 reps superset with DB Rows 12 reps (3 sets)
Lat Pulldowns 12 reps superset with Bent over Rows 12 reps (3 sets)
Deadlift 4X8
DB pullovers 4X8

Wednesday -Rest-

Thursday -Shoulders-
DB Press 12, 10, 8, 6
Military Press 12, 10, 8, 6
Shrugs 4X15
Shoulder Press Machine 12, 10, 8, 6
Trap Pulls 4X8
Then I do the DB lifts to the side and to the front. I dont remember the name

Friday -Arms-
Close Grip Bench 12, 10 ,8, 6
Barbel Curls 12, 10, 8, 6
Skull Crushers 12, 10, 8, 6
Preachers Bench 12, 10, 8, 6
Cable Pull Downs 12, 10, 8, 6

Saturday -Rest-

Sunday -Legs-
Squats 5X5
Leg Press 12, 10, 8, 6
Leg extensions 4X8
Leg Curls 4X8
Calve Raises 4X20
Lunges whatever I can handle before I puke

I play a lot of sports outside of lifting. Ultimate Frisbee, dodgeball ect. I think that this is good enough.

none.

8 glasses, but I need to drink a little more

Short Term Goal:
New Supplement and some nice gains

Long Term Goal:
210lbs.

none.

went over that in my about me.

none.

Current / Progress Photos: My Profile pic is me now. Just think the same guy 8 months ago the same guy with no muscle weighing 40lbs less.

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Yes.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The teasing is unreal on this site lately. :rant: :rippedhand:

jrandol3

Awards
Name:Jordan Randolph

Height:5'9"

Weight:185#

Bodytype:mesomorph

Training experience: I have been lifting for a little over a solid year now, I have learned a lot about how to work out correctly and what my body needs to gain muscle.

Mon:chest/triceps
Tue:Legs
Wed:biceps/deltoids
Thur:Abs
Fri:Back/Trap/Lat
Mon:Run around 2-3 miles
Tue:Swim 8-10 laps decently paced
Wed:Run 2-3 miles
Thur:Swim8-10 laps
Fri:Run 2-3 miles
Sat:Swim 8-10 laps

VPX-NO Shotgun
Cytosport-Muscle Milk
Universal Nutrition-Animal Pak Multivitamin

I would estimate around 1-1.5 gallons, water is all I drink now so its a decent amount
Short Term Goal:
I want to lose some fat weight for the summer.
Long Term Goal:
I want to be around 190-200# of solid muscle with a low body fat percentage
none
Gaspari Nutrition-Superpump 250
Cellucor-M5-Creatine
Cellucor-R3-Muscle Recovery
None, haven't really taken a whole lot of supplements so I think I would be perfect for this my body isn't really used to anything yet so I think these supplements will have the desired effect.
Don't have any right now
Yes

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great opp! I running the:GREEN MAG/PURPLE WRAATH.GOLDEN FININSH right now only a week in so will see how it goes feel great thus far.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Name: HATEFULone, AKA Juggernaut, AKA LA

Height:5'10"

Weight:220

Bodytype:Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I am an ex collegiate football player, linebacker, just finished school and looking to start competing in MMA, I have lifted for strength and endurance my whole life, never to look good. I have been lifting for about 9 years now and love everything about it, I am diligent note taker in the gym and will provide unbiased and honest information about the products.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Currently lifting Tabata intervals Tues-Sat Here is the past week:
2-24-09 Chest, ABs
Pushups...very hard
Incline machine bench 1 plate...very tough
DB bench 30x6 sets, 40x2 sets...too easy went up in weight, will increase next time
Decline cable fly
reverse crunch
crunch
2-25-09 Legs, Calves
Squat 185...will increase by about 5-10lbs next time, hard to time without partner had to look down every couple of reps
Leg press 4 plates...tough but its leg press so I got through
Leg curls 80...wow cramped in calves and hams but worked
Leg extension 70...tough but could do more weight, will increase next time
standing calves...very hard dropped weight twice
seated calves...did not drop weight but reps dropped significantly
2-26-09 Shoulders, Traps
Smith machine military 1 platex3sets, 35x5 sets
Smith machine upright row 25
DB Lateral raise 20...easy will increase to 25 next week
Incline DB rear Delt 20x2sets, 15x6sets...may do machine next week
BB shrugs 185
DB shrugs 60
2-27-09 Back, Abs
Bent over rows 135...weight was good, grip fails before back however
Pulldowns 100...should increase next time, grip failed as well
Cable rows vbar 85...increase weight next time, got significantly more reps than any other lift
Straight arm pulldowns 50...increase, weight was right for this time
Machine crunch...tough
Bar twist...might do plate twist next time instead
2-28-09 Arms
BB curl 65...will increase next time
DB incline curl 25...may go up to 30's
Hammer curls 30...increase to 35 next time
Skull crushers 60...increase next time
Cable extension 50...increase speed next time
Overhead DB extension 55...good weight
Reverse forearm curls 12.5...started with bar then 15 then 12.5 really hard
Forearm curls bar...good weight

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Tabata interval for cardio, see above

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Xtend, Spectro 3 multivitamin, all the whey protein, all the whey waxy maize starch, L-Glutamine

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallon minimum

Short Term Goal: Gain 5lbs lean body mass, drop 1-2% body fat

Long Term Goal: 230 @ 6% body fat

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Xtend, multivitamins, Green Magnitude, Superdrol, hyperdrol X2, jungle warfare, noxplode, arginine, creatine ethyl ester, rebound reloaded, inhibit e, divanil products, dermacrine, sustain alpha, toco 8, tons more...

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/91293-hatefuls-journey-being.html#post1300972 ...my own private workout log

Current / Progress Photos: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/91293-hatefuls-journey-being.html#post1300972 ...post 29

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Name: FlawedGrunt (Troy)

Height: 6'

Weight:
216-218

Bodytype: Stuck in between endo/meso

Training experience:
I started training when I was 17 and could hardly bench 115 for one rep, my strength quickly increased and within a year I was benching 2 plates for 1RM max. Over the course of 2 years I had really no idea what I was doing and it wasn't until around 20 that I really started playing with a real program such as Max-OT, I quickly put on muscle and my strength shot through the roof. Unfortunately late in that year I got a severe head injury and ever since my workouts have lacked cause I took time off to heal and never had the same motivation. Until within the last year. I took some time off recently due to a license issue but im killing it now. Im trying to cut fat and have been very successful lately. I train weights 3 times a week and MMA 2 times a week.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:

Right now since I am trying to keep the intensity high for losing weight I am doing a 3 day full body workout with different rep ranges.

Monday - 5sets of 5 reps
Wednesday - 4sets of 8reps
Friday - 3sets of 12reps

I'm doing this to try and keep a constant level of periodization. I also have a log opened for this under workout logs

Monday
Back Squats or Deadlifts (switch every week)
Good Mornings
BB Bench
Chin Ups
DB Swings

Wednesday
Front Squat
Ham Curls
Dips
Pull Ups

Friday
Split Squat
Good Mornings
Incline DB
Military Press of Bent over rows
DB Swings

I also sometimes super set these exercises. So far I am loving my workouts and dropping fat like the American Government dropping money on stimulus checks

I also do mixed martial arts training on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tuesday is generally 2 hours of brutal conditioning and Thursday is usually sparring or training

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
I do HIIT on the elliptical after my workouts, fasted but drinking BCAA's (xtend). I always keep my weight and resistence the same so I can look at the calorie counter and compare it to the last cardio session and if i burned more calroies (supposidely) it means i worked harder which is good

I do HIIT in this sense
5 min jog (warm up)
4-8min of 30sec jog/30sec full blown sprint
5 min jog (cool down)

Week 1 is 3 sessions of 4 minutes of 30sec jog/30sec sprint, week 2 goes to 5 min, week 3 goes to 6 minutes and so on till 8 min and then ill up the resistance and start over.

and most of my MMA classes have me sweating like a pig

Current supplements:
Scivation - Xtend
USPLabs - Jack3d
Multi-vitamin
ON Whey Protein
Nutraplanet Omega 3's

At least a gallon a day, usually 1-1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:
Cut fat and maintain muscle

Long Term Goal:
215lbs @ 10% or less bodyfat

None

Supplement history:
In 2005 I ran a cycle of M1T with great gains, Been taking Xtend for several months now and absolutely love it. Usplabs jack3d has been great to me so far. Ive used creatine mono, CEE, caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbine hcl, lipo 6, hot rox(the original), 6oxo, ripped fuel(the original), Controlled Labs White Blood, Adrenalean, Retain(original, Rebound(original), S1+, Glutamine, and several samples of other products

Other product reviews / logs you have done:
Designer Supplements Adrenalean - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/100673-flaweds-fat-melting.html
Controlled Labs White Blood - I no longer have a link for this one, did this one on Bulk Nutrition in 2005

None currently. Posting before afters in 3 weeks

Can you post “before” and “after” photos:
Yes

I have read and do agree to the terms.

Strangerzero

Awards
Blue Up and Blue Gene Stack entry

Name: Seyavash Z.

Height:5'10"

Weight:234

Bodytype: Mesomorph with about 10lbs to shred

I think that being a vegetarian of 12yrs, having 10yrs of lifting experience, and being a working professional with little time to be in the gym and get an intense workout with real results are pretty good qualifiers. Not subscribing my whole life to sports or the gym but wanting to be competitive I represent the consumer who relies on quality supplements to make the best out of the little time in the day they can dedicate to lifting. Additionally, being a vegetarian I represent a whole other side to the market that has different protein and amino acid sources.

4Days a Week

Day1: Chest and Triceps
----------------------------Chest
------Dumbbell Press 3sets of 10 100lbs
------Dumbbell Press 4sets of 40reps split into 10reps per inclination change
on adjustable bench starting at 70degrees going down to 0
no rests within the set starting with 50lb dumbbells working
down to 40lb dumbbells.
------Cable Crossovers Low-2sets of 10reps 40lbs
------Cable Crossovers Mid-2sets of 10reps -45lbs
------Cable Crossovers High-2sets of 10reps -50lbs
------Dips 2Sets of 15reps
---------------------------Triceps
-Skull crushers 3sets of 10reps starting at 80lb barebell and working to 100lb
-Triple Kickbacks 4sets of 10reps starting at 50lbs going up to 80lbs resistance

------3Sets of 15 Sit Ups On Decline Bench with 45lb plates on chest and when at bottom of sit up I never touch pad and do a press up with the weight.
------10mins cardio

Day 2: Biceps and Rear Delts
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------Biceps
------Preacher Curls Barbell 4sets of 10reps-75lbs,85lbs,95lbs,115lbs
------Standing Two arm Cable curls 4Sets of 10reps-85lbs
------Concentrated Dumbbell Curls 3sets of 15-30lbs
--------------------------Rear Delts
------Crossed Cable Rear Extensions (Not sure of Name) 3Sets of 10-35lbs
------Reverse Chest Machine for Rear Delts 3sets of 10-140lbs

------3sets of Cable Crunches with 85lb, 100lb, and 115lbs resistance.
------10Mins Cardio

Day 3: Day Off

Day4: Back and Traps
------------------------Back
------Lying T Bar Rows 5Sets of 8reps starting at 4x45lbs and ending at
5x45lb plates.
------Seated Cable Rows 3sets of 8reps-220lbs
------Good Mornings 3sets of 10reps-105lbs
------Pull Ups 3sets of 8
-----------------------Traps
------Barbell Shrugs 5Sets Staring at 315 and working towards 495

------Crunches 125reps
------10min Cardio

Day 5: Day Off

Day 6: Shoulders and Legs
--------------------Shoulders
------Standing Military Barbell Press 3Sets of 10reps-105lbs, 115lbs, 115lbs
------Standing Military Barbell Press (Behind Head) Same as above
------Barbell Up Right Rows 3Sets of 10reps-115lbs
------One Arm Front Cable Raises 3Sets of 10reps-25lbs, 30lbs, 35lbs
------One Arm Side Cable Raises 3Sets of 10reps-15lbs, 20lbs, 25lbs
-------------------Legs
------Leg Press 4Sets of 10Reps-12-45lb plates, 14-45lb plates, 16-45lb
plates, 18-45lb plates.
------Calf Raises same Weight on Same Machine.

------10min Cariod

Day 7: Off

10Mins to end every workout session on treadmill at jogging pace with a little incline.

On/Pro complex
Palo Alto Labs/Leviathan
CONTROLLED LABS - PURPLE Wrath
USP Labs-Jacked

At least 8-10 8Ounce Glasses

Short Term Goal:
Cut in the following two months to get rid of excess 10lbs.

Long Term Goal:
Add 10lbs more muscle and reach a bench of at least 415

None
USP Labs-Jacked, Anabolic Pump, Prime, Recreate
ALR-Venom
Gaspari-SizeOn
MRI-NO2
MuscleTech-Leukic
On-Whey Protein
Choline and Inositol

None
Can Post Progress Photos Once accepted
Yes