Controlled Labs is looking for 5 people...

Wingd

Awards
Name: Trevor

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2.5

Weight: 163

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience: Been taking a more serious look at lifting since 2007, so not all that long but I have always tried to be in good shape my entire life.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Lift
Monday: Chest/Arms
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: (Explosion Day)/Back/Shoulders
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Chest Arms
Saturday:Legs
Sunday: Rest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Off days are always scheduled however, a lot of the times I hit the gym at night around 7:30 or 8 for cardio.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Controlled Labs: Green Bulge
Controlled Labs: White Blod
Primaforce: ZMA

Current Daily water intake:
40oz+

Short Term Goal:
15lbs on bench, 15' arms, improve upper/lower back/abs. 8% BF and 170lbs,

Long Term Goal:
To gain muscle and strength while trying to achieve and then maintain a weight of 170lbs. I would like to continue to try to get more out of my body at this weight rather than just continuing to bulk bulk bulk.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Minocycline however I do not take it anymore

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
BSN: NO Xplode
Omega Sports: Ultima
Gaspari: Superpump 250
Axis Labs: Smash
MRI: Black Powder
Universal: N1-T
Controlled Labs: PW
Controlled Labs: White Flood
Controlled Labs: REDuction
Controlled Labs: White Blood
Controlled Labs: Green Bulge
Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
Sadly none

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
my vote goes for Maurice and FlawedGrunt...not that you are taking votes :D

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Sex: Male
Height :5-11
Weight :235
Body type :endo/meso

Training Experience (please be detailed) :I have been working out since college (over 10 years). For the past 4 years I have been dedicated and workout on a regular basis. I work at a gym, so I have no excuses not to workout and train'

Current Training Schedule: 4-5 days per week
Monday:Chest/Tricep
1 arm dumbell isolates 3 sets of 10
Flat bench or flat bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Incline nech or Incline bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Decline bench 3 sets of 8
Dumbell chest flys 3 sets of 8
Cable cross-overs 3 sets of 8
Front Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Reverse Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Closegrip bench 3 sets of 8
Dips 4 sets of 12
Behind the back pulldowns 3 sets of 8

Tuesday:Bicep/Back
Dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
Hammer curls 3 sets of 8
Incline dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
One arm curls 3 sets of 8
Cable curls 3 sets of 8
Front Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Behind the back lat pull downs
One are dumbell pulls 3 sets of 8
Barbell rows 3 sets of 8

Wednesday: Off/Cardio only

Thursay:Shoulders/Traps
Front military press 3 sets of 8
Behind the back press 3 sets of 8
Shrugs front and rear 3 sets of 10
Front raises 3 sets of 8
Side lateral raises 3 sets of 8
Upright rows 3 sets of 8

Friday:Off/Cardio only

Saturday:Legs
Squat 3 sets of 8
Leg press 3 sets of 8
Calf raises 3 sets of 10
Leg extensions 3 sets of 10
Deadlifts 3 sets of 8

Sunday: Repeat week
Cardio Schedule: 5-6 days per week
Monday thru Saturday(sometimes) with Sundays off
20 minutes either bike or elliptical

Current Supplements:
Nimbus nutrition Blast
Protein
Multivitamin

Current Daily Water Intake :1 gallon

Short term Goal:
drop some body fat to lean out for the summer

Long term goal:
gain muscle, strength, endurance

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :None

Supplement history:
Superdrol, Halodrol, 1AD, 4AD, Intrabolic, IntraXcell, BCAA's, Animal Pak

Product reviews:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/117892-sponsored-mini-blast.html

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Hell Yeah

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Deadline is Friday, March 13th @ midnight

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Will throw up an app later. This would be great for my bulk. Told PT I'd look out for another Blue Gene tester log cuz I already have PW, GM, and WF waiting to be used in conjunction :D And I'll post up my log here, bb.com, and the online bodybuilding federation forums! :) Well, that is if you guys at CL accept me :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Will throw up an app later. This would be great for my bulk. Told PT I'd look out for another Blue Gene tester log cuz I already have PW, GM, and WF waiting to be used in conjunction :D And I'll post up my log here, bb.com, and the online bodybuilding federation forums! :) Well, that is if you guys at CL accept me :D
A man with a plan, I like that!!!

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
I am def subbing to these logs. PT sent me the combo for my log that I am doing over the pond at bb.com. I am looking forward to the results.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
This is definitely a great opportunity! Good luck to all those who put in apps!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am def subbing to these logs. PT sent me the combo for my log that I am doing over the pond at bb.com. I am looking forward to the results.
How's your stack going so far, bro?

SLEAVES

Awards
Name: Louie

Sex:m

Height:6 00

Weight:190.5

Bodytype: not sure

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Trained in early twenties for size and strength for about 7-8 years. Took a few years off and got back into it about 3.5 years ago seriously. Trying to focus on symetry, balanced clean eating and looking for the lean look as opposed to the bloated look.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):I do a body part a day, trying to cover every aspect of the muscle, usually 4-5 exercises and a total of 15-20 sets total, I basically due cardio daily as well as ab work. When dieting I'll add in more cardio as well as ab work.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):None.

Current Daily water intake: At least a gallon.

Short Term Goal:Drop body fat percentage to about 7-8%. Probably dropping another 20-25 lbs.

Long Term Goal:Add as much muscle as possible without fat gain.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):M one t, Superdrol, Mthyl d, Haladrol,Tren, Epistain,thyro-tabs, lots of proein and glutamine.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):none

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Name: John

Sex:M

Height: 5'7"

Weight:160

Bodytype: Ecto meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I am very dedicated. I put on 30lbs in 3 months naturally, currently im packing on about 1lb every 2 weeks but last week i put on 4 lbs. lean!!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
M-Chest 12 sets
T - Back 3 deadlift, 3 pullups, 3 chinnups, 3 pullovers, 2 bent over rows, 4 cable rows
W - abs 12 sets, forearms 3 reverse wrist curls, 6 wrist curls, 3 reverse curls, 3 hammer curls
Th - Legs 6 squats, 4 leg press, 3 leg curls, 3 leg extensions, 4 calf raises, 3 donkey
F - Shoulders 4 upright row, 3 military press, 3 front barbell raises, 3 bent over raises, 2 side raises, 4 shrugs, 3 cleans
Sa - abs + forearms Same as Wendsday
Su - OFF

Dark Matter
Trac NO Extreem
Beta Alanine
Bcaa
Glutamine
Fish Oils
Multi
ZMA

Current Daily water intake: A Ton, i always piss very light yellow. Probably around 200 ounces maybe more. I dunno.

Short Term Goal: To get to 170lbs of lean body mass

Long Term Goal: To get to 190lbs and completely PACKED!!!!!!!!!

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
This is the most suppliments i've ever used besides a 6 oxo / DTH / Sunami stack

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

Current / Progress Photos: I GOT PHOTOS.

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):
Yes OF COURSE!!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i forgot i throw in random cardio (20 mins on eliptical) and random ab workouts on days that i have a lot of energy in the gym and feel i can keep going, or if my workout is quick for whatever reason.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be a hard decision ... !!! :)
Lots of great apps!

vadox6466

Promo: Controlled Labs BLUE Stack​

My Application:

Name:
Vadox​
Sex:
Male​
Height:
6'0"​
Weight:
187lb's at 8% BF
Body Type:
Endomorph​

Training Experience:
I first began lifting in the summer of 2005. About the enter 10th grade, I was given a weight set for my 15th birthday. I was ecstatic that my parents decided to buy me this gift, for I had grown up idolizing Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not for his theatrical skills or big screen presence, but rather, for his physique. As a child, I wished eagerly to grow up and look like Arnold - to be muscular, to be lean, to be athletic.. and to scare the sh*t out of anyone who wanted to mess with me.

Sadly, I was never any of those things. Rather, I was extremely overweight. So much so that in 9th grade I weighed in at 200 lb's at 5'10". My bodyfat easily exceeded 30%. I was the fat kid to be picked on in gym class, the one who got good grades but wished desperately to have even a single good friend, the one who never spoke up, and the one who snacked frequently on chocolate bars but couldn't figure out why he was overweight.

By the time my parents got me the weight set, however, I had already begun my slow transformation. I had been eating better for a few months, and it showed. I had dropped down to 184lb's -- still fat, but starting to get better. I cut my shoulder-length hair, and joined the high school basketball team. I started speaking up in class, and even began talking to some of my classmates. However, I still had a ways to go.

When I got my weight set, I was determined to change. I was about to enter a new school, and I wanted to become everything that I never could before. Every day that summer I found myself in my basement, doing endless repetitions of some simple exercises my father has shown to me. By the time winter rolled around, I had hit a growth spurt, and together with a calorie-restricted diet, I managed to drop down to 145lb's. At 6 feet.

Enter bodybuilding.com. I had been cutting calories for what seemed like eons, and at 145lb's I was teetering on the brink of anorexia (I think.. I was never diagnosed or actually had any health issues, but I have some pictures of me at that weight and they're awful). When I found the wonderful resource of articles that bb.com provided, I was compelled to absorb every bit of knowledge on that site. Remembering my childhood aspirations, I decided to undergo my first bulk. I made myself a diet, got a proper exercise routine, and started tracking my progress. This was my first venture into the bodybuilding world.. and I have been on that journey ever since.

I managed to bulk up to 180lb's by summer 2006. I was focusing on the big lifts -- the squat, deadlift, and benchpress, and it had paid off. I remember one late night I took a thick black sharpie and wrote on the wall of my basement in huge block letters:

Live Hardcore, Lift Hardcore. SQUAT. BENCH. DEADLIFT

I had become an exercise junkie. I loved the feel of the weights, the constant progress towards heavier lifts, and the chance to continuously improve myself. I was sitting on top of the world.. except, some problems began to creep up.

Since I was working out alone in my basement, I never had anybody to spot me or to check my form. I was deadlifting well, but I was unintentionally doing something I now call "good-morning squats." Squats where I'd go down about 1/3rd of the way with good form, and then do the remaining 2/3rds of the squat by bending forward and doing something like a good-morning. I didn't know that my form was bad, but it began to show in a few months. By December 2006 I had constant pain in my neck, mid-back, and lower-back. Almost any simple movement would cause discomfort in my spine, to the extent that I had to sleep with towels wrapped around my back to keep the natural curvature of my spine. Eventually, the pain got so bad that I went to see a chiropractor.. in early 2007.

Chiropractor gave me the bad news: I had aggravated my spine and had multiple subluxations; however, because I came in when I was young he was confident he could fix it.. at a cost. I wouldn't be allowed to squat or deadlift for the next 6 months.

Sure enough, after getting set up on a proper recovery program, my chiropractor was able to substantially mitigate my back problems. 6 months had passed, and I was able to walk and function without any discomfort.. however, I still slept with towels around my back to protect the curvature. After 6 months I began squats and deads again... only to re-aggravate all my problems. Even though I was doing much lighter weight, it appeared that my spine couldn't handle any sorts of the pressure associated with these movements.

So, I dropped deads and squats permanently. By the time school started up in September 2007, I was around 180lb's (14%-16%BF) -- a bout of mono earlier in the year caused me to lose some of the muscle I gained, and I didn't focus much on weights as college applications were coming up. By January 2008, however, I started proper weight training again -- minus squats and deads. In September 2008 I entered college on the other coast of North America after slowly bulking up to a good 190lb's over summer.

Unfortunately, the change in environment came with a cost. I wasn't able to eat properly, and ended up skipping many workouts my first 3 months here. I felt horrible. I wasn't dedicated in the gym, wasn't getting proper nutrition, and had to "adjust" to the new environment. I ballooned up to 210lb's, gaining some muscle, but putting on fat more than anything.

Fast forward to today. I'm sitting in my college dorm, stronger, bigger, and leaner than I have ever been before. What caused the change? Both a renewed passion for the gym and proper supplementation - changes that I made after coming home for winter break in December 2008 and reevaluating my priorities. Today, I can now squat and deadlift big numbers. Supplementation has helped in that I started using a joint supplement which has helped immensely (specifically, Animal Flex. Fantastic product put out by Universal Nutrition). I also began a strict carb-cycling cut diet when I came home that has brought me from nearly 19%BF to 8% today.

I've been cutting now for most of December, all of January and February, and will continue to do so throughout March. I'm sitting at 8%BF right now, but want to get just a little bit leaner for spring break. After that, my muscles will be absolutely SCREAMING for more nutrition, so I'll start a good, slow, lean bulk for the foreseeable future. This is specifically why I'm interested in this stack - I feel that I'm excellent candidate to evaluate its anabolic properties, as when I get it my main goal will be to put on muscle mass.

Current Training Schedule:
Currently, I'm doing a MAX-OT 5x/week schedule, slightly modified for a cut. However, if I'm selected, by the time I start that stack I will have transitioned into a bulk and will be doing tri-phase training, exactly as detailed here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast48.htm

Nevertheless, my current schedule looks like this:

Chest/Tri Day
-Dumbbell Bench Press: 3x8-10
-Incline Barbell Press: 2x6-8
-Incline Flies: 2x10
-Cable Crossovers: 2x10
-Dips: 2x8-10
-Rope Tri Ext: 2x6-8

Leg Day
-Leg Press: 3x6-8
-Squat: 3x4-6
-Leg Extensions: 2x10
-Stiff Leg Dead Lifts: 3x10
-Abs

Back Day
-Pullups: However many sets to get to 50
-DB Rows: 2x8-10
-Lat Pulldowns: 1x8-10
-Close-grip Rows: 2x6-8
-Pendlay Rows: 2x10

Shoulder Day
-DB Military Press: 3x10
-Smith Military: 3x6-8
-Side Lateral Raises: 2x10
-Rear Lateral Raise: 3x10
-Shrugs: 3x10
-RC WORK

Misc. Day
-Ab work
-Calf work
-Forearm work

Current Supplements:
  • Generic Multi
  • Generic Fish Oils, 10g EFA/day
  • Whey Protein, various brands
  • Animal Flex
  • Higher Power Glutamine
  • Scivation Xtend
  • Generic Vitamin C (1g/day)
  • E/C Cutting Stack, done next Monday
Water Intake:
9-10L per day​
Short Term Goal:
As explained above, I want to use this stack to give me a running start into my bulk following a long cut.​
Long Term Goal:
I want to get to 200lb's in 1 year while keeping bodyfat under 10% at all times. I want to accomplish this by undergoing a slow, continuous bulk, and not having to have any periods of cutting.​
Drugs:
None used, other than ephedrine in Brokaid for EC stack.. but that'll be done on Monday​
Supplement History:
Not very extensive. Always got staples (multi, vit C, fish oil, whey), but never experimented with anything else -- other than creatine. Tried various forms of creatine over 2007, never saw any changes. Concluded I was a non-responder.​
Other Reviews:
None done yet, but hoping that will soon change!​
Photographs:
Photo from avatar was taken last summer.

Will have new, properly sized photographs in a week or so, in addition to proper "before" photos on the onset of stack​
Disclaimer:

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product​

goped

Awards
I would be honored to! I am 21 male 6ft 187lb 9.5%bf going for over all athletics. I am a certified trainer and lift weights 5 days a week. I do cardio 2 times a week in the gym and martial arts 2 times a week as well. I take in 2500 cals a day and am trying to be as fit as possible!!! This would totally give me the edge that I need to preform well!!!
Currently taking- pro-vite, creatine, glutanime, cla, joint support, whey isolate and waxy maize
Monday-legs and abs
Tues-back n bi's
Wed-Shoulders and hamstrings
Thurs- tri's abs and forearms
Body type- endomorph
Friday- chest and traps
cardio on tuesday and thursday
martial arts on mon and wed 530pm to 615
Anatomy 2 class 1 to 440 tues and thursday
Saturday teach swimming 10am to 12pm
Sunday- REST and of course homework,lol
Training experience- I have been certified for 2 years and lifting for 5 years

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tom-6'1/217. 50 yrs old, been lifting since 1972-high school football. joined navy in 76 and worked out heavy on board ship-uss eisenhower with udt seals. went to school in phillipines on gi bill after navy and did jest-jungle exploration survival training and mountain hiking on a regular basis. i am an avid tennis player but have had to cut back on tennis and most cardio due to knee surgery. currently i work on a corrugator in a box factory and get plenty of cardio at work along with a daily walking schedule. i hit the gym 3 times a week legs/chest/back and arms and abs regularly. i am taking liver aid/fish oil/flexamin/syntha6 and vyper a new fatburner/stim. no scripts. i know this is generalizing but i have done most supplements that are out including blue up stim formula and blue gene, but not together. i also did rehab for my knee sugery using contolled labs supplements with great success, i am a fan. i would really like to do this stack to gain back some lost muscle since i have gone from around 240 to 217 in the last year. also blue up blue gene are great for endurance/stamina/libido, all things that are important at my age.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Man i wish i had seen this earlier, would have loved to apply. I loved blue up when i used it, and blue gene has had so many good reviews.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Man i wish i had seen this earlier, would have loved to apply. I loved blue up when i used it, and blue gene has had so many good reviews.
I'm sure if the rep thinks you would be a good showcase for the product, you may be considered? Send in an app anyways buddy! Couldn't hurt.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys, after reviewing the applications this weekend, I've come to make a difficult decision. I was only able to pick 5 testers, and all the applications were very well put together. And for those who applied and did not get picked, don't fret; plenty of opportunities coming in the near future!

Would the 5 following people please PM me with their shipping addresses so we can get these started!!

maurice02
BoSox36
Liquid13
FlawedGrunt
vadox6466

vadox6466

Okay guys, after reviewing the applications this weekend, I've come to make a difficult decision. I was only able to pick 5 testers, and all the applications were very well put together. And for those who applied and did not get picked, don't fret; plenty of opportunities coming in the near future!

Would the 5 following people please PM me with their shipping addresses so we can get these started!!

maurice02
BoSox36
Liquid13
FlawedGrunt
vadox6466
w00t! Thanks so much for the opportunity! Looking forward to it!

Would it be better to coordinate the details of the log over PM or on here? (IE: starting date, pictures, food/training protocol, etc etc.? I want to do the best job possible to show the effects of the stack, meaning I want to work with you to optimize conditions so that you have a variety of different "flavored" logs :))

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established

maurice02
BoSox36
Liquid13
FlawedGrunt
vadox6466
Thank you for the opportunity and congrats to the others

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

maurice02
BoSox36
Liquid13
FlawedGrunt
vadox6466
Woooo! I am very excited to get this going Renegade! Thank you very much for the opportunity!

Maurice02, BoSox36, Liquid, and Vodox congrats fellas!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
:scared:
Thanks for the opportunity to be a tester for the controlled labs blue up and blue gene....im stoked!!!!! Cant wait to start!!!!!! Congrats to everyone else.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established

maurice02
BoSox36
Liquid13
FlawedGrunt
vadox6466
This is a great opportunity, and I can't wait to show the results your products can provide. I'll make you proud! :squat:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys. Your products should be shipping early this week and be received in 3-5 days. Can't wait to start this ... your gonna love this stack, like I said I'm on it now, and I feel amazing. My workout numbers are climbing very steadily

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys. Your products should be shipping early this week and be received in 3-5 days. Can't wait to start this ... your gonna love this stack, like I said I'm on it now, and I feel amazing. My workout numbers are climbing very steadily
ahhh....excitement builds! Definitely looking forward to this stack.

pfafkl13

Awards
Name:Kyle Pfaffendorf

Sex:M

Height:6'1

Weight:180

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience: I started working out on my own when I was 18 and didn't see the results I wanted. Got a personal trainer at 19 and stayed with him for about a year. Have been doing my own thing ever since and have seen a great increase in strength and size. I went from 145lbs at 18 to 180lbs now.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: Just finished doing HST for the last two months. Before that I was doing 5x5. Starting today it's the good old specific part for each day.

Chest/tri/abs
Back/bi/abs
Legs/abs
Shoulders/traps/abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Play basketball once per wk and run with my dog on the daily

ATW Isolate
CL Purple Wraath
Scivation Xtend
CL Orange Triad
Nutraplanet Beta-A
Fish oil (2-4g per day)
Creatine Mono
ZMA

Current Daily water intake:At least 100oz

Short Term Goal:increase weight in all my exercises while maintaining great form. make the abs pop a bit more

Long Term Goal:Gain lean mass up to 195lbs

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Have never used PH/AAS (but have the ONE in my closet), NO products, protein, BCAA's, creatine, tribilius, zma

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): NONE

Current / Progress Photos: I can get one up if you want

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): YES

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product2

vadox6466

thanks soco.....same goes to you!
This is a great opportunity, and I can't wait to show the results your products can provide. I'll make you proud! :squat:
Thanks for pulling for me and Maurice earlier bro!
:scared:
Thanks for the opportunity to be a tester for the controlled labs blue up and blue gene....im stoked!!!!! Cant wait to start!!!!!! Congrats to everyone else.
Congratulations boys! Let's see what we can do!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys, sweet products, and looking foward to some great logs to follow in stealth.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to all of the winners! I've used both of these products and loved them! I can only imagine what they do together! Enjoy! :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
To the testers: I would advocate a dosing scheme like this -- although you can choose to dose it however you want, I have seen great gains this way :

2 caps BLUE UP first thing AM (Testosterone peaks first thing in the morning)
5 tabs Blue GENE pre workout

vadox6466

To the testers: I would advocate a dosing scheme like this -- although you can choose to dose it however you want, I have seen great gains this way :

Done.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established

Recommended as well for an evening workout? I usually workout at 6 - 7 at night.
thanks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Recommended as well for an evening workout? I usually workout at 6 - 7 at night.
thanks
I would dose the Blue GENE earlier than 6-7, maybe around 1.5 hours pre workout. Also, make sure to start with a dose of say 4 caps and see how it effects you.

Blue UP should be first thing AM, though. :)

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I would dose the Blue GENE earlier than 6-7, maybe around 1.5 hours pre workout. Also, make sure to start with a dose of say 4 caps and see how it effects you.

Blue UP should be first thing AM, though. :)
you got it. I get home from work typically at 5 so I will take the Blue GENE then. And will definitely take the Blue UP in the AM as recommended.

Thanks!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

Im a morning lifter, so i presume ill be taking the same time asap after waking

So i lift monday, wednesday, friday. Should we be dosing this everyday or just workout days

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established

Will do, thanks.