Controlled Labs is looking for 5 people...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Name:Mike Szwalla

Sex:Male

Height:6'1"

Weight:195

Bodytype:Lean

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I dont have a lot of training experience. I use just dumbells, total gym, eliptical and pushups. I do exercise as much as possible (just after and before doing the normal family duties).
    Why choose me? Why not? I am currently in better shape then I was 10 years ago.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do the weights four or five days, the total gym four times a week

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):I ride the eliptical two or three times a week an hour at a time. I go shopping with the wife on the weekend...lol.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): None, was taking whey protein.

Current Daily water intake: maybe 8 16 oz bottles

Short Term Goal:gain 15 lbs of muscle

Long Term Goal:Stay fit.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): when I was younger (early 20s) I did take ripped fuel from GNC.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None

Current / Progress Photos: I will post

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

Name: Chris

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11

Weight: 161

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I am dedicated.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Mon/Thurs - Chest/Tris, Tues/Fri - Back/Bis, Weds/Sun - Legs/Soccer

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4am 2 hours of interval jogging every morning. Soccer on Sundays.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Just started pct from epi. nolva, pct assist, fish oil, creatine, aakg, glutamine, beta alanine, bcaa, citrulline malate, multi.

Current Daily water intake: glass every hour or 2

Short Term Goal: 5 pounds over the next month.

Long Term Goal: Weigh 185

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Nolva

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Used a lot of basics along with epistane. Just finished cycle of epi yesterday.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Epi With Me

Current / Progress Photos:

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  136 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.25%

ya canadian customs are pieces of crap

but I think some companies play it safe many time. these 2 things combined equals BS for canadians testers lol

its true.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.98%

Name: Dan White

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Ectomorph but supps are turning me into a mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I started my lifting career about 8 months ago. I was 145lbs and I was 6'2" so I was very skinny. I decided to hit the gym and I started with a double cycle of Animal M-stak and Muscle Milk. I gained about 15 lbs in those 2 months so I was then up to 165lbs. From here I tried a couple of other cycles that were didnt sit so well with me. I have tried White Food, Purple Wrath, Superpump 250, and none of that seemed to help me very much. I was training hard, but as my bodytype indicates I have a hard time putting on mass. I gave M-stak and Animal Pump a try next and gained about 5 pounds. Due to school I had to take about a month off from lifting. (This wont happen again.) During that month however I didnt lose any weight. So my body has a little trouble putting on weight, but it seems once it is there it stays. Lastly, I did my first PH cycle. I did a 50/50/50/50 cycle of H-drol with anobolic innovations cycle support, and then I used Novedex XT as my PCT. I gained about 15 pounds off of this cycle.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

*I go up in weight every set*

Monday -Chest-
    Either flat bench or DB bench (alternate every week) 12, 10, 8, 6
    Incline Bench 12, 10, 8, 6
    Incline bench cable flies 12, 10, 8, 6
    Decline DB Bench 12, 10, 8, 6
    Pushups until burnout

Tuesday -Back-
    Wide Grip Pullups 12 reps superset with DB Rows 12 reps (3 sets)
    Lat Pulldowns 12 reps superset with Bent over Rows 12 reps (3 sets)
    Deadlift 4X8
    DB pullovers 4X8

Wednesday -Rest-

Thursday -Shoulders-
    DB Press 12, 10, 8, 6
    Military Press 12, 10, 8, 6
    Shrugs 4X15
    Shoulder Press Machine 12, 10, 8, 6
    Trap Pulls 4X8
    Then I do the DB lifts to the side and to the front. I dont remember the name

Friday -Arms-
    Close Grip Bench 12, 10 ,8, 6
    Barbel Curls 12, 10, 8, 6
    Skull Crushers 12, 10, 8, 6
    Preachers Bench 12, 10, 8, 6
    Cable Pull Downs 12, 10, 8, 6

Saturday -Rest-

Sunday -Legs-
    Squats 5X5
    Leg Press 12, 10, 8, 6
    Leg extensions 4X8
    Leg Curls 4X8
    Calve Raises 4X20
    Lunges whatever I can handle before I puke

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    I play a lot of sports outside of lifting. Ultimate Frisbee, dodgeball ect. I think that this is good enough.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    none.

Current Daily water intake:
    8 glasses, but I need to drink a little more

Short Term Goal:
    New Supplement and some nice gains

Long Term Goal:
    210lbs.

none.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    went over that in my about me.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    none.

Current / Progress Photos: My Profile pic is me now. Just think the same guy 8 months ago the same guy with no muscle weighing 40lbs less.

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Yes.

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The teasing is unreal on this site lately.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Name:Jordan Randolph

Height:5'9"

Weight:185#

Bodytype:mesomorph

Training experience: I have been lifting for a little over a solid year now, I have learned a lot about how to work out correctly and what my body needs to gain muscle.

Mon:chest/triceps
    Tue:Legs
    Wed:biceps/deltoids
    Thur:Abs
    Fri:Back/Trap/Lat
    Mon:Run around 2-3 miles
    Tue:Swim 8-10 laps decently paced
    Wed:Run 2-3 miles
    Thur:Swim8-10 laps
    Fri:Run 2-3 miles
    Sat:Swim 8-10 laps

VPX-NO Shotgun
    Cytosport-Muscle Milk
    Universal Nutrition-Animal Pak Multivitamin

I would estimate around 1-1.5 gallons, water is all I drink now so its a decent amount
    Short Term Goal:
    I want to lose some fat weight for the summer.
    Long Term Goal:
    I want to be around 190-200# of solid muscle with a low body fat percentage
    none
    Gaspari Nutrition-Superpump 250
    Cellucor-M5-Creatine
    Cellucor-R3-Muscle Recovery
    None, haven't really taken a whole lot of supplements so I think I would be perfect for this my body isn't really used to anything yet so I think these supplements will have the desired effect.
    Don't have any right now
    Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):
    Yes
  7. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%

Great opp! I running the:GREEN MAG/PURPLE WRAATH.GOLDEN FININSH right now only a week in so will see how it goes feel great thus far.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Name: HATEFULone, AKA Juggernaut, AKA LA

Height:5'10"

Weight:220

Bodytype:Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I am an ex collegiate football player, linebacker, just finished school and looking to start competing in MMA, I have lifted for strength and endurance my whole life, never to look good. I have been lifting for about 9 years now and love everything about it, I am diligent note taker in the gym and will provide unbiased and honest information about the products.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Currently lifting Tabata intervals Tues-Sat Here is the past week:
    2-24-09 Chest, ABs
    Pushups...very hard
    Incline machine bench 1 plate...very tough
    DB bench 30x6 sets, 40x2 sets...too easy went up in weight, will increase next time
    Decline cable fly
    reverse crunch
    crunch
    2-25-09 Legs, Calves
    Squat 185...will increase by about 5-10lbs next time, hard to time without partner had to look down every couple of reps
    Leg press 4 plates...tough but its leg press so I got through
    Leg curls 80...wow cramped in calves and hams but worked
    Leg extension 70...tough but could do more weight, will increase next time
    standing calves...very hard dropped weight twice
    seated calves...did not drop weight but reps dropped significantly
    2-26-09 Shoulders, Traps
    Smith machine military 1 platex3sets, 35x5 sets
    Smith machine upright row 25
    DB Lateral raise 20...easy will increase to 25 next week
    Incline DB rear Delt 20x2sets, 15x6sets...may do machine next week
    BB shrugs 185
    DB shrugs 60
    2-27-09 Back, Abs
    Bent over rows 135...weight was good, grip fails before back however
    Pulldowns 100...should increase next time, grip failed as well
    Cable rows vbar 85...increase weight next time, got significantly more reps than any other lift
    Straight arm pulldowns 50...increase, weight was right for this time
    Machine crunch...tough
    Bar twist...might do plate twist next time instead
    2-28-09 Arms
    BB curl 65...will increase next time
    DB incline curl 25...may go up to 30's
    Hammer curls 30...increase to 35 next time
    Skull crushers 60...increase next time
    Cable extension 50...increase speed next time
    Overhead DB extension 55...good weight
    Reverse forearm curls 12.5...started with bar then 15 then 12.5 really hard
    Forearm curls bar...good weight

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Tabata interval for cardio, see above

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Xtend, Spectro 3 multivitamin, all the whey protein, all the whey waxy maize starch, L-Glutamine

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallon minimum

Short Term Goal: Gain 5lbs lean body mass, drop 1-2% body fat

Long Term Goal: 230 @ 6% body fat

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Xtend, multivitamins, Green Magnitude, Superdrol, hyperdrol X2, jungle warfare, noxplode, arginine, creatine ethyl ester, rebound reloaded, inhibit e, divanil products, dermacrine, sustain alpha, toco 8, tons more...

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Hateful's journey to being swole jacked ...my own private workout log

Current / Progress Photos: Hateful's journey to being swole jacked ...post 29

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

Name: FlawedGrunt (Troy)

Height: 6'

Weight:
    216-218

Bodytype: Stuck in between endo/meso

Training experience:
    I started training when I was 17 and could hardly bench 115 for one rep, my strength quickly increased and within a year I was benching 2 plates for 1RM max. Over the course of 2 years I had really no idea what I was doing and it wasn't until around 20 that I really started playing with a real program such as Max-OT, I quickly put on muscle and my strength shot through the roof. Unfortunately late in that year I got a severe head injury and ever since my workouts have lacked cause I took time off to heal and never had the same motivation. Until within the last year. I took some time off recently due to a license issue but im killing it now. Im trying to cut fat and have been very successful lately. I train weights 3 times a week and MMA 2 times a week.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:

Right now since I am trying to keep the intensity high for losing weight I am doing a 3 day full body workout with different rep ranges.

Monday - 5sets of 5 reps
    Wednesday - 4sets of 8reps
    Friday - 3sets of 12reps

I'm doing this to try and keep a constant level of periodization. I also have a log opened for this under workout logs

Monday
    Back Squats or Deadlifts (switch every week)
    Good Mornings
    BB Bench
    Chin Ups
    DB Swings

Wednesday
    Front Squat
    Ham Curls
    Dips
    Pull Ups

Friday
    Split Squat
    Good Mornings
    Incline DB
    Military Press of Bent over rows
    DB Swings

I also sometimes super set these exercises. So far I am loving my workouts and dropping fat like the American Government dropping money on stimulus checks

I also do mixed martial arts training on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tuesday is generally 2 hours of brutal conditioning and Thursday is usually sparring or training

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    I do HIIT on the elliptical after my workouts, fasted but drinking BCAA's (xtend). I always keep my weight and resistence the same so I can look at the calorie counter and compare it to the last cardio session and if i burned more calroies (supposidely) it means i worked harder which is good

I do HIIT in this sense
    5 min jog (warm up)
    4-8min of 30sec jog/30sec full blown sprint
    5 min jog (cool down)

Week 1 is 3 sessions of 4 minutes of 30sec jog/30sec sprint, week 2 goes to 5 min, week 3 goes to 6 minutes and so on till 8 min and then ill up the resistance and start over.

and most of my MMA classes have me sweating like a pig

Current supplements:
    Scivation - Xtend
    USPLabs - Jack3d
    Multi-vitamin
    ON Whey Protein
    Nutraplanet Omega 3's

At least a gallon a day, usually 1-1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    Cut fat and maintain muscle

Long Term Goal:
    215lbs @ 10% or less bodyfat

None

Supplement history:
    In 2005 I ran a cycle of M1T with great gains, Been taking Xtend for several months now and absolutely love it. Usplabs jack3d has been great to me so far. Ive used creatine mono, CEE, caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbine hcl, lipo 6, hot rox(the original), 6oxo, ripped fuel(the original), Controlled Labs White Blood, Adrenalean, Retain(original, Rebound(original), S1+, Glutamine, and several samples of other products

Other product reviews / logs you have done:
    Designer Supplements Adrenalean - Flawed's Fat-Melting Frenzy with Adrenalean (Sponsored)
    Controlled Labs White Blood - I no longer have a link for this one, did this one on Bulk Nutrition in 2005

None currently. Posting before afters in 3 weeks

Can you post “before” and “after” photos:
    Yes

I have read and do agree to the terms.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Blue Up and Blue Gene Stack entry

Name: Seyavash Z.

Sex:M

Height:5'10"

Weight:234

Bodytype: Mesomorph with about 10lbs to shred

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I think that being a vegetarian of 12yrs, having 10yrs of lifting experience, and being a working professional with little time to be in the gym and get an intense workout with real results are pretty good qualifiers. Not subscribing my whole life to sports or the gym but wanting to be competitive I represent the consumer who relies on quality supplements to make the best out of the little time in the day they can dedicate to lifting. Additionally, being a vegetarian I represent a whole other side to the market that has different protein and amino acid sources.

4Days a Week

Day1: Chest and Triceps
    ----------------------------Chest
    ------Dumbbell Press 3sets of 10 100lbs
    ------Dumbbell Press 4sets of 40reps split into 10reps per inclination change
    on adjustable bench starting at 70degrees going down to 0
    no rests within the set starting with 50lb dumbbells working
    down to 40lb dumbbells.
    ------Cable Crossovers Low-2sets of 10reps 40lbs
    ------Cable Crossovers Mid-2sets of 10reps -45lbs
    ------Cable Crossovers High-2sets of 10reps -50lbs
    ------Dips 2Sets of 15reps
    ---------------------------Triceps
    -Skull crushers 3sets of 10reps starting at 80lb barebell and working to 100lb
    -Triple Kickbacks 4sets of 10reps starting at 50lbs going up to 80lbs resistance

------3Sets of 15 Sit Ups On Decline Bench with 45lb plates on chest and when at bottom of sit up I never touch pad and do a press up with the weight.
    ------10mins cardio

Day 2: Biceps and Rear Delts
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------Biceps
    ------Preacher Curls Barbell 4sets of 10reps-75lbs,85lbs,95lbs,115lbs
    ------Standing Two arm Cable curls 4Sets of 10reps-85lbs
    ------Concentrated Dumbbell Curls 3sets of 15-30lbs
    --------------------------Rear Delts
    ------Crossed Cable Rear Extensions (Not sure of Name) 3Sets of 10-35lbs
    ------Reverse Chest Machine for Rear Delts 3sets of 10-140lbs

------3sets of Cable Crunches with 85lb, 100lb, and 115lbs resistance.
    ------10Mins Cardio

Day 3: Day Off

Day4: Back and Traps
    ------------------------Back
    ------Lying T Bar Rows 5Sets of 8reps starting at 4x45lbs and ending at
    5x45lb plates.
    ------Seated Cable Rows 3sets of 8reps-220lbs
    ------Good Mornings 3sets of 10reps-105lbs
    ------Pull Ups 3sets of 8
    -----------------------Traps
    ------Barbell Shrugs 5Sets Staring at 315 and working towards 495

------Crunches 125reps
    ------10min Cardio

Day 5: Day Off

Day 6: Shoulders and Legs
    --------------------Shoulders
    ------Standing Military Barbell Press 3Sets of 10reps-105lbs, 115lbs, 115lbs
    ------Standing Military Barbell Press (Behind Head) Same as above
    ------Barbell Up Right Rows 3Sets of 10reps-115lbs
    ------One Arm Front Cable Raises 3Sets of 10reps-25lbs, 30lbs, 35lbs
    ------One Arm Side Cable Raises 3Sets of 10reps-15lbs, 20lbs, 25lbs
    -------------------Legs
    ------Leg Press 4Sets of 10Reps-12-45lb plates, 14-45lb plates, 16-45lb
    plates, 18-45lb plates.
    ------Calf Raises same Weight on Same Machine.

------10min Cariod

Day 7: Off

10Mins to end every workout session on treadmill at jogging pace with a little incline.

On/Pro complex
    Palo Alto Labs/Leviathan
    CONTROLLED LABS - PURPLE Wrath
    USP Labs-Jacked

At least 8-10 8Ounce Glasses

Short Term Goal:
    Cut in the following two months to get rid of excess 10lbs.

Long Term Goal:
    Add 10lbs more muscle and reach a bench of at least 415

None
    USP Labs-Jacked, Anabolic Pump, Prime, Recreate
    ALR-Venom
    Gaspari-SizeOn
    MRI-NO2
    MuscleTech-Leukic
    On-Whey Protein
    Choline and Inositol

None
    Can Post Progress Photos Once accepted
    Yes

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13%

Name: Trevor

Height: 6'2.5

Weight: 163

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience: Been taking a more serious look at lifting since 2007, so not all that long but I have always tried to be in good shape my entire life.

Lift
    Monday: Chest/Arms
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wednesday: (Explosion Day)/Back/Shoulders
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: Chest Arms
    Saturday:Legs
    Sunday: Rest

Off days are always scheduled however, a lot of the times I hit the gym at night around 7:30 or 8 for cardio.

Controlled Labs: Green Bulge
    Controlled Labs: White Blod
    Primaforce: ZMA

40oz+

Short Term Goal:
    15lbs on bench, 15' arms, improve upper/lower back/abs. 8% BF and 170lbs,

Long Term Goal:
    To gain muscle and strength while trying to achieve and then maintain a weight of 170lbs. I would like to continue to try to get more out of my body at this weight rather than just continuing to bulk bulk bulk.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Minocycline however I do not take it anymore

BSN: NO Xplode
    Omega Sports: Ultima
    Gaspari: Superpump 250
    Axis Labs: Smash
    MRI: Black Powder
    Universal: N1-T
    Controlled Labs: PW
    Controlled Labs: White Flood
    Controlled Labs: REDuction
    Controlled Labs: White Blood
    Controlled Labs: Green Bulge
    Sadly none

12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow, lots of good apps in guys...
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.27%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Wow, lots of good apps in guys...
    yeah and this sure picked up a head of steam!!!!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

my vote goes for Maurice and FlawedGrunt...not that you are taking votes
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

Height :5-11
    Weight :235
    Body type :endo/meso

Training Experience (please be detailed) :I have been working out since college (over 10 years). For the past 4 years I have been dedicated and workout on a regular basis. I work at a gym, so I have no excuses not to workout and train'

Current Training Schedule: 4-5 days per week
    Monday:Chest/Tricep
    1 arm dumbell isolates 3 sets of 10
    Flat bench or flat bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
    Incline nech or Incline bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
    Decline bench 3 sets of 8
    Dumbell chest flys 3 sets of 8
    Cable cross-overs 3 sets of 8
    Front Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
    Reverse Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
    Closegrip bench 3 sets of 8
    Dips 4 sets of 12
    Behind the back pulldowns 3 sets of 8

Tuesday:Bicep/Back
    Dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
    Hammer curls 3 sets of 8
    Incline dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
    One arm curls 3 sets of 8
    Cable curls 3 sets of 8
    Front Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8
    Behind the back lat pull downs
    One are dumbell pulls 3 sets of 8
    Barbell rows 3 sets of 8

Wednesday: Off/Cardio only

Thursay:Shoulders/Traps
    Front military press 3 sets of 8
    Behind the back press 3 sets of 8
    Shrugs front and rear 3 sets of 10
    Front raises 3 sets of 8
    Side lateral raises 3 sets of 8
    Upright rows 3 sets of 8

Friday:Off/Cardio only

Saturday:Legs
    Squat 3 sets of 8
    Leg press 3 sets of 8
    Calf raises 3 sets of 10
    Leg extensions 3 sets of 10
    Deadlifts 3 sets of 8

Sunday: Repeat week
    Cardio Schedule: 5-6 days per week
    Monday thru Saturday(sometimes) with Sundays off
    20 minutes either bike or elliptical

Current Supplements:
    Nimbus nutrition Blast
    Protein
    Multivitamin

Current Daily Water Intake :1 gallon

Short term Goal:
    drop some body fat to lean out for the summer

Long term goal:
    gain muscle, strength, endurance

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :None

Supplement history:
    Superdrol, Halodrol, 1AD, 4AD, Intrabolic, IntraXcell, BCAA's, Animal Pak

Product reviews:
    Sponsored Mini Blast Tester

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Hell Yeah
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%

Deadline is Friday, March 13th @ midnight
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.36%

Will throw up an app later. This would be great for my bulk. Told PT I'd look out for another Blue Gene tester log cuz I already have PW, GM, and WF waiting to be used in conjunction And I'll post up my log here, bb.com, and the online bodybuilding federation forums! Well, that is if you guys at CL accept me
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%

Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Will throw up an app later. This would be great for my bulk. Told PT I'd look out for another Blue Gene tester log cuz I already have PW, GM, and WF waiting to be used in conjunction And I'll post up my log here, bb.com, and the online bodybuilding federation forums! Well, that is if you guys at CL accept me
    A man with a plan, I like that!!!
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn, this is a great opportunity!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.04%

I am def subbing to these logs. PT sent me the combo for my log that I am doing over the pond at bb.com. I am looking forward to the results.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

This is definitely a great opportunity! Good luck to all those who put in apps!
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    I am def subbing to these logs. PT sent me the combo for my log that I am doing over the pond at bb.com. I am looking forward to the results.
    How's your stack going so far, bro?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Name: Louie

Sex:m

Height:6 00

Weight:190.5

Bodytype: not sure

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Trained in early twenties for size and strength for about 7-8 years. Took a few years off and got back into it about 3.5 years ago seriously. Trying to focus on symetry, balanced clean eating and looking for the lean look as opposed to the bloated look.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):I do a body part a day, trying to cover every aspect of the muscle, usually 4-5 exercises and a total of 15-20 sets total, I basically due cardio daily as well as ab work. When dieting I'll add in more cardio as well as ab work.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):None.

Current Daily water intake: At least a gallon.

Short Term Goalrop body fat percentage to about 7-8%. Probably dropping another 20-25 lbs.

Long Term Goal:Add as much muscle as possible without fat gain.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):M one t, Superdrol, Mthyl d, Haladrol,Tren, Epistain,thyro-tabs, lots of proein and glutamine.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):none

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

9 hours to go!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.63%

Name: John

Sex:M

Height: 5'7"

Weight:160

Bodytype: Ecto meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I am very dedicated. I put on 30lbs in 3 months naturally, currently im packing on about 1lb every 2 weeks but last week i put on 4 lbs. lean!!

M-Chest 12 sets
    T - Back 3 deadlift, 3 pullups, 3 chinnups, 3 pullovers, 2 bent over rows, 4 cable rows
    W - abs 12 sets, forearms 3 reverse wrist curls, 6 wrist curls, 3 reverse curls, 3 hammer curls
    Th - Legs 6 squats, 4 leg press, 3 leg curls, 3 leg extensions, 4 calf raises, 3 donkey
    F - Shoulders 4 upright row, 3 military press, 3 front barbell raises, 3 bent over raises, 2 side raises, 4 shrugs, 3 cleans
    Sa - abs + forearms Same as Wendsday
    Su - OFF

Dark Matter
    Trac NO Extreem
    Beta Alanine
    Bcaa
    Glutamine
    Fish Oils
    Multi
    ZMA

Current Daily water intake: A Ton, i always piss very light yellow. Probably around 200 ounces maybe more. I dunno.

Short Term Goal: To get to 170lbs of lean body mass

Long Term Goal: To get to 190lbs and completely PACKED!!!!!!!!!

None

This is the most suppliments i've ever used besides a 6 oxo / DTH / Sunami stack

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

Current / Progress Photos: I GOT PHOTOS.

Yes OF COURSE!!!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.63%

i forgot i throw in random cardio (20 mins on eliptical) and random ab workouts on days that i have a lot of energy in the gym and feel i can keep going, or if my workout is quick for whatever reason.
  27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%

This is going to be a hard decision ... !!!
    Lots of great apps!
  28. vadox6466

Promo: Controlled Labs BLUE Stack

My Application:

Name:
    Vadox
    Sex:
    Male
    Height:
    6'0"
    Weight:
    187lb's at 8% BF
    Body Type:
    Endomorph

Training Experience:
    I first began lifting in the summer of 2005. About the enter 10th grade, I was given a weight set for my 15th birthday. I was ecstatic that my parents decided to buy me this gift, for I had grown up idolizing Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not for his theatrical skills or big screen presence, but rather, for his physique. As a child, I wished eagerly to grow up and look like Arnold - to be muscular, to be lean, to be athletic.. and to scare the sh*t out of anyone who wanted to mess with me.

Sadly, I was never any of those things. Rather, I was extremely overweight. So much so that in 9th grade I weighed in at 200 lb's at 5'10". My bodyfat easily exceeded 30%. I was the fat kid to be picked on in gym class, the one who got good grades but wished desperately to have even a single good friend, the one who never spoke up, and the one who snacked frequently on chocolate bars but couldn't figure out why he was overweight.

By the time my parents got me the weight set, however, I had already begun my slow transformation. I had been eating better for a few months, and it showed. I had dropped down to 184lb's -- still fat, but starting to get better. I cut my shoulder-length hair, and joined the high school basketball team. I started speaking up in class, and even began talking to some of my classmates. However, I still had a ways to go.

When I got my weight set, I was determined to change. I was about to enter a new school, and I wanted to become everything that I never could before. Every day that summer I found myself in my basement, doing endless repetitions of some simple exercises my father has shown to me. By the time winter rolled around, I had hit a growth spurt, and together with a calorie-restricted diet, I managed to drop down to 145lb's. At 6 feet.

Enter bodybuilding.com. I had been cutting calories for what seemed like eons, and at 145lb's I was teetering on the brink of anorexia (I think.. I was never diagnosed or actually had any health issues, but I have some pictures of me at that weight and they're awful). When I found the wonderful resource of articles that bb.com provided, I was compelled to absorb every bit of knowledge on that site. Remembering my childhood aspirations, I decided to undergo my first bulk. I made myself a diet, got a proper exercise routine, and started tracking my progress. This was my first venture into the bodybuilding world.. and I have been on that journey ever since.

I managed to bulk up to 180lb's by summer 2006. I was focusing on the big lifts -- the squat, deadlift, and benchpress, and it had paid off. I remember one late night I took a thick black sharpie and wrote on the wall of my basement in huge block letters:

Live Hardcore, Lift Hardcore. SQUAT. BENCH. DEADLIFT

I had become an exercise junkie. I loved the feel of the weights, the constant progress towards heavier lifts, and the chance to continuously improve myself. I was sitting on top of the world.. except, some problems began to creep up.

Since I was working out alone in my basement, I never had anybody to spot me or to check my form. I was deadlifting well, but I was unintentionally doing something I now call "good-morning squats." Squats where I'd go down about 1/3rd of the way with good form, and then do the remaining 2/3rds of the squat by bending forward and doing something like a good-morning. I didn't know that my form was bad, but it began to show in a few months. By December 2006 I had constant pain in my neck, mid-back, and lower-back. Almost any simple movement would cause discomfort in my spine, to the extent that I had to sleep with towels wrapped around my back to keep the natural curvature of my spine. Eventually, the pain got so bad that I went to see a chiropractor.. in early 2007.

Chiropractor gave me the bad news: I had aggravated my spine and had multiple subluxations; however, because I came in when I was young he was confident he could fix it.. at a cost. I wouldn't be allowed to squat or deadlift for the next 6 months.

Sure enough, after getting set up on a proper recovery program, my chiropractor was able to substantially mitigate my back problems. 6 months had passed, and I was able to walk and function without any discomfort.. however, I still slept with towels around my back to protect the curvature. After 6 months I began squats and deads again... only to re-aggravate all my problems. Even though I was doing much lighter weight, it appeared that my spine couldn't handle any sorts of the pressure associated with these movements.

So, I dropped deads and squats permanently. By the time school started up in September 2007, I was around 180lb's (14%-16%BF) -- a bout of mono earlier in the year caused me to lose some of the muscle I gained, and I didn't focus much on weights as college applications were coming up. By January 2008, however, I started proper weight training again -- minus squats and deads. In September 2008 I entered college on the other coast of North America after slowly bulking up to a good 190lb's over summer.

Unfortunately, the change in environment came with a cost. I wasn't able to eat properly, and ended up skipping many workouts my first 3 months here. I felt horrible. I wasn't dedicated in the gym, wasn't getting proper nutrition, and had to "adjust" to the new environment. I ballooned up to 210lb's, gaining some muscle, but putting on fat more than anything.

Fast forward to today. I'm sitting in my college dorm, stronger, bigger, and leaner than I have ever been before. What caused the change? Both a renewed passion for the gym and proper supplementation - changes that I made after coming home for winter break in December 2008 and reevaluating my priorities. Today, I can now squat and deadlift big numbers. Supplementation has helped in that I started using a joint supplement which has helped immensely (specifically, Animal Flex. Fantastic product put out by Universal Nutrition). I also began a strict carb-cycling cut diet when I came home that has brought me from nearly 19%BF to 8% today.

I've been cutting now for most of December, all of January and February, and will continue to do so throughout March. I'm sitting at 8%BF right now, but want to get just a little bit leaner for spring break. After that, my muscles will be absolutely SCREAMING for more nutrition, so I'll start a good, slow, lean bulk for the foreseeable future. This is specifically why I'm interested in this stack - I feel that I'm excellent candidate to evaluate its anabolic properties, as when I get it my main goal will be to put on muscle mass.

Current Training Schedule:
    Currently, I'm doing a MAX-OT 5x/week schedule, slightly modified for a cut. However, if I'm selected, by the time I start that stack I will have transitioned into a bulk and will be doing tri-phase training, exactly as detailed here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast48.htm

Nevertheless, my current schedule looks like this:

Chest/Tri Day
    -Dumbbell Bench Press: 3x8-10
    -Incline Barbell Press: 2x6-8
    -Incline Flies: 2x10
    -Cable Crossovers: 2x10
    -Dips: 2x8-10
    -Rope Tri Ext: 2x6-8

Leg Day
    -Leg Press: 3x6-8
    -Squat: 3x4-6
    -Leg Extensions: 2x10
    -Stiff Leg Dead Lifts: 3x10
    -Abs

Back Day
    -Pullups: However many sets to get to 50
    -DB Rows: 2x8-10
    -Lat Pulldowns: 1x8-10
    -Close-grip Rows: 2x6-8
    -Pendlay Rows: 2x10

Shoulder Day
    -DB Military Press: 3x10
    -Smith Military: 3x6-8
    -Side Lateral Raises: 2x10
    -Rear Lateral Raise: 3x10
    -Shrugs: 3x10
    -RC WORK

Misc. Day
    -Ab work
    -Calf work
    -Forearm work

Current Supplements:
    • Generic Multi
    • Generic Fish Oils, 10g EFA/day
    • Whey Protein, various brands
    • Animal Flex
    • Higher Power Glutamine
    • Scivation Xtend
    • Generic Vitamin C (1g/day)
    • E/C Cutting Stack, done next Monday
    Water Intake:
    9-10L per day
    Short Term Goal:
    As explained above, I want to use this stack to give me a running start into my bulk following a long cut.
    Long Term Goal:
    I want to get to 200lb's in 1 year while keeping bodyfat under 10% at all times. I want to accomplish this by undergoing a slow, continuous bulk, and not having to have any periods of cutting.
    Drugs:
    None used, other than ephedrine in Brokaid for EC stack.. but that'll be done on Monday
    Supplement History:
    Not very extensive. Always got staples (multi, vit C, fish oil, whey), but never experimented with anything else -- other than creatine. Tried various forms of creatine over 2007, never saw any changes. Concluded I was a non-responder.
    Other Reviews:
    None done yet, but hoping that will soon change!
    Photographs:
    Photo from avatar was taken last summer.

Will have new, properly sized photographs in a week or so, in addition to proper "before" photos on the onset of stack

Disclaimer:

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

Time is near. Good luck to everyone.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

Good Luck everyone!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

I would be honored to! I am 21 male 6ft 187lb 9.5%bf going for over all athletics. I am a certified trainer and lift weights 5 days a week. I do cardio 2 times a week in the gym and martial arts 2 times a week as well. I take in 2500 cals a day and am trying to be as fit as possible!!! This would totally give me the edge that I need to preform well!!!
    Currently taking- pro-vite, creatine, glutanime, cla, joint support, whey isolate and waxy maize
    Monday-legs and abs
    Tues-back n bi's
    Wed-Shoulders and hamstrings
    Thurs- tri's abs and forearms
    Body type- endomorph
    Friday- chest and traps
    cardio on tuesday and thursday
    martial arts on mon and wed 530pm to 615
    Anatomy 2 class 1 to 440 tues and thursday
    Saturday teach swimming 10am to 12pm
    Sunday- REST and of course homework,lol
    Training experience- I have been certified for 2 years and lifting for 5 years
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

tom-6'1/217. 50 yrs old, been lifting since 1972-high school football. joined navy in 76 and worked out heavy on board ship-uss eisenhower with udt seals. went to school in phillipines on gi bill after navy and did jest-jungle exploration survival training and mountain hiking on a regular basis. i am an avid tennis player but have had to cut back on tennis and most cardio due to knee surgery. currently i work on a corrugator in a box factory and get plenty of cardio at work along with a daily walking schedule. i hit the gym 3 times a week legs/chest/back and arms and abs regularly. i am taking liver aid/fish oil/flexamin/syntha6 and vyper a new fatburner/stim. no scripts. i know this is generalizing but i have done most supplements that are out including blue up stim formula and blue gene, but not together. i also did rehab for my knee sugery using contolled labs supplements with great success, i am a fan. i would really like to do this stack to gain back some lost muscle since i have gone from around 240 to 217 in the last year. also blue up blue gene are great for endurance/stamina/libido, all things that are important at my age.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.84%

Man i wish i had seen this earlier, would have loved to apply. I loved blue up when i used it, and blue gene has had so many good reviews.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Man i wish i had seen this earlier, would have loved to apply. I loved blue up when i used it, and blue gene has had so many good reviews.
    I'm sure if the rep thinks you would be a good showcase for the product, you may be considered? Send in an app anyways buddy! Couldn't hurt.
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%

Okay guys, after reviewing the applications this weekend, I've come to make a difficult decision. I was only able to pick 5 testers, and all the applications were very well put together. And for those who applied and did not get picked, don't fret; plenty of opportunities coming in the near future!

Would the 5 following people please PM me with their shipping addresses so we can get these started!!

maurice02
    BoSox36
    Liquid13
    FlawedGrunt
    vadox6466
  36. vadox6466

Okay guys, after reviewing the applications this weekend, I've come to make a difficult decision. I was only able to pick 5 testers, and all the applications were very well put together. And for those who applied and did not get picked, don't fret; plenty of opportunities coming in the near future!

Would the 5 following people please PM me with their shipping addresses so we can get these started!!

maurice02
    BoSox36
    Liquid13
    FlawedGrunt
    vadox6466
    w00t! Thanks so much for the opportunity! Looking forward to it!

Would it be better to coordinate the details of the log over PM or on here? (IE: starting date, pictures, food/training protocol, etc etc.? I want to do the best job possible to show the effects of the stack, meaning I want to work with you to optimize conditions so that you have a variety of different "flavored" logs )
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.27%

maurice02
    BoSox36
    Liquid13
    FlawedGrunt
    vadox6466
    Thank you for the opportunity and congrats to the others
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

maurice02
    BoSox36
    Liquid13
    FlawedGrunt
    vadox6466
    Woooo! I am very excited to get this going Renegade! Thank you very much for the opportunity!

Maurice02, BoSox36, Liquid, and Vodox congrats fellas!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

Thanks for the opportunity to be a tester for the controlled labs blue up and blue gene....im stoked!!!!! Cant wait to start!!!!!! Congrats to everyone else.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Congrats guys!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9