USPlabs PRIME 69 protocol--Save $$$ without losing results

69 protocol is hitting the Internet scene in a big way.

workout days
3 morning dose with food
2 with another meal
2 35-45 minutes pre workout (amazing stacked with Jack3d, powerfull)
2 with last meal of the day

off days
2 with food 3 times a day

I take one day off a week.

I find this protocol to work as if you where taking 9 caps a day every day.

The preworkout dose will immediately increase workout strength, stamina, intra set recovery and aggression and stacked with PowerFULL and Jack3d...all I can say HOLY Caca balls!

Where did the lactic acid go and why do I feel like HE-MAN....you have to experience to even believe what I just wrote.

If you want to take it a step further as you should and in 1 Anabolic Pump meal 2-1.5 hours before a workout. I personally like cup oatmeal, 30-40grams whey protein, and a couple fish oils.

What this does is stuff your muscle cells with glycogen and anabolic amino acids and super hydrates your cells. You fueled with REAL ENERGY from FOOD. You muscle cell is hydrated(an anabolic environment) and ready to blast off into the workout!

Fair warning! Once you workout with this protocol, you will be addicted to the feeling of instant gratification!

With PRIME you get an immediately increase in workout strength, stamina, intra set recovery and aggression!

With PRIME you get a PROLONGED increase in workout strength, stamina, aggression, recovery, fat loss, muscle density and lean body mass gains!

Wow is the end results...YOu will soon agree:grouphug:

Read the QUOTED material from Mullet the local USPlabs Product educator and on the path to Guruship soon...

In my opinion, the physiology of the stack is as impressive as the stack itself!

For example, the effect of positive aggression Jacob has noted could be due to any one of the products he has mentioned. PowerFULL, for example, promotes substantial increases in brain-tissue Dopamine levels, which is the body’s most potent and direct regulator of Prolactin; PRL, in turn, mitigates Testosterone levels through negative feedback. By binding to D2Rs [dopamine-2 receptors] on the lactotrope cells of the Pituitary, the cells responsible for PRL-production, Dopamine can significantly and transiently increases levels of Total T. This has been displayed both with synthetic L-DOPA, and recently, by Mucuna itself. Such a transient and immediate increase in Total T would most definitely produce the so-called “he man” effect Jacob noticed, characterized by increased levels of confidence, and positive aggression.

On the other hand, this positive aggression could very well have been supplemented by the action of the adrenergic agonists found in Jack3d, such as geranium oil extract, which are known CNS-stimulants. Research has shown that both alpha and beta-adrenergic agonists mediate levels of neuronal cAMP [cyclic adenosine monophosphate] levels in the brain; increased levels of cAMP then in turn enhance so-called "high affinity choline transports". Increased choline availability subsequently leads to potentiated acetylcholine biosynthesis, a key neurotransmitter involved in the regulation of aggression in the PFC [pre-frontal cortex]. Essentially, involvement of acetylcholine or cholinergic derivatives causes neurons in the regions of the brain responsible for aggression control to rapidly synapse! This is most likely why we not only feel physically "amped" when using geranium, but also confident and positively aggressive [as it is a strong alpha/beta adrenergic agonist].

Continuing with the "synergy" these same beta/alpha adrenergic agonists which increase acetylcholine biosynthesis in the brain are also some of the body's most potent promoters of nutrient metabolization [epinephrine is one of the body’s primary metabolizing hormones] and increasers of aerobic capacity. The increased oxidation of both fatty acids and carbohydrates would have provided a substantial ‘real-energy’ boost to coincide with the AMPk-mediated actions of Anabolic Pump, further leading to Jacob wondering “where the lactic acid went?” This in itself is not considering the vasodilation noted from the sapogenins found in the Chlorophytum component of PowerFULL, and/or those found in PRIME; or the effects of the so-called "ATPases" involved in energy release that both ReCreate, Jack3d and Anabolic Pump would modify!

In all, it seems Jacob stumbled upon the “perfect storm” of aggression, nutrient metabolization, CNS-stimuation, lactic-acid buffering and ATP-consumption increases!

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Looks very good. I will have to give this one a go for sure Jacob. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I have been deing except 2 with my meals and 3 before wotkout. I am really liking it so far.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
so 9 on WO days and 6 on the rest...sweeeeet for PCT

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my opinion, the physiology of the stack is as impressive as the stack itself!

For example, the effect of positive aggression Jacob has noted could be due to any one of the products he has mentioned. PowerFULL, for example, promotes substantial increases in brain-tissue Dopamine levels, which is the body’s most potent and direct regulator of Prolactin; PRL, in turn, mitigates Testosterone levels through negative feedback. By binding to D2Rs [dopamine-2 receptors] on the lactotrope cells of the Pituitary, the cells responsible for PRL-production, Dopamine can significantly and transiently increases levels of Total T. This has been displayed both with synthetic L-DOPA, and recently, by Mucuna itself. Such a transient and immediate increase in Total T would most definitely produce the so-called “he man” effect Jacob noticed, characterized by increased levels of confidence, and positive aggression.

On the other hand, this positive aggression could very well have been supplemented by the action of the adrenergic agonists found in Jack3d, such as geranium oil extract, which are known CNS-stimulants. Research has shown that both alpha and beta-adrenergic agonists mediate levels of neuronal cAMP [cyclic adenosine monophosphate] levels in the brain; increased levels of cAMP then in turn enhance so-called "high affinity choline transports". Increased choline availability subsequently leads to potentiated acetylcholine biosynthesis, a key neurotransmitter involved in the regulation of aggression in the PFC [pre-frontal cortex]. Essentially, involvement of acetylcholine or cholinergic derivatives causes neurons in the regions of the brain responsible for aggression control to rapidly synapse! This is most likely why we not only feel physically "amped" when using geranium, but also confident and positively aggressive [as it is a strong alpha/beta adrenergic agonist].

Continuing with the "synergy" these same beta/alpha adrenergic agonists which increase acetylcholine biosynthesis in the brain are also some of the body's most potent promoters of nutrient metabolization [epinephrine is one of the body’s primary metabolizing hormones] and increasers of aerobic capacity. The increased oxidation of both fatty acids and carbohydrates would have provided a substantial ‘real-energy’ boost to coincide with the AMPk-mediated actions of Anabolic Pump, further leading to Jacob wondering “where the lactic acid went?” This in itself is not considering the vasodilation noted from the sapogenins found in the Chlorophytum component of PowerFULL, and/or those found in PRIME; or the effects of the so-called "ATPases" involved in energy release that both ReCreate, Jack3d and Anabolic Pump would modify!

In all, it seems Jacob stumbled upon the “perfect storm” of aggression, nutrient metabolization, CNS-stimuation, lactic-acid buffering and ATP-consumption increases!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
don't take this the wrong way but isn't Prime just a trib blend? Before i shell out for it, what does THIS trib make it so much better than others? Just saying 'it just is' is not good enough...i'm tempted but skeptical.

don't take this the wrong way but isn't Prime just a trib blend? Before i shell out for it, what does THIS trib make it so much better than others? Just saying 'it just is' is not good enough...
Our steroidal glycosides are highly anabolic.

I like to put it this way. Most TT products on the market represents a donkey and PRIME represents a race horse....same family totally different race.

On a side note, we are playing with a New extraction method for tribulus terrestris that has shown great results which have been tested on AnabolicMinds.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
..the effect of positive aggression Jacob has noted could be due to any one of the products he has mentioned. PowerFULL, for example, promotes substantial increases in brain-tissue Dopamine levels, which is the body’s most potent and direct regulator of Prolactin; PRL, in turn, mitigates Testosterone levels through negative feedback.. On the other hand, this positive aggression could very well have been supplemented by the action of the adrenergic agonists found in Jack3d, such as geranium oil extract, which are known CNS-stimulants..
Continuing with the "synergy" these same beta/alpha adrenergic agonists which increase acetylcholine biosynthesis in the brain are also some of the body's most potent promoters of nutrient metabolization..
The increased oxidation of both fatty acids and carbohydrates would have provided a substantial ‘real-energy’ boost to coincide with the AMPk-mediated actions of Anabolic Pump.. This in itself is not considering the vasodilation noted from the sapogenins found in the Chlorophytum component of PowerFULL, and/or those found in PRIME; or the effects of the so-called "ATPases" involved in energy release that both ReCreate, Jack3d and Anabolic Pump would modify!

Synergism indeed. I just described essentially the same thing in a wrap-up of my personal recomp/cut log I just finished running. This was the second time in a year I've run the USP stack as the core of my supplemental attack, a 9-week run where I went from a soft 186lbs to a rock-hard, competition-ready 181lbs! This, to me, was more impressive than my competition prep from last year, where in 10.5 weeks I went from an overweight 203lbs to a lean 176lbs for the Ohio Natural in Cleveland (placing 3rd in my divsion). The Prime was not released last year, I was a beta-tester for it at the time; but the mentality, focus, strength, and most importantly -- results that I experienced from running this stack are truly non-paralleled.
The big synergism was, quite honestly, in the Prime/PowerFULL stack (and utilizing AP & Pslin along with solid food/powders). I've been on Prime enough to know how I feel when that comes into play -- the alpha-male feeeling/mentality I get from that stuff is off the chain, as is strength and recovery. So this feeling that I can't quite describe, it's the same thing I went thru last yr in my prep, with the same combo of supps. SuperCissusRx did it's job as usual -- I once again feel my tendons & joints are sheathed in steel, despite beating the hell outta myself; I've also had no issues whatsoever with my calf (torn last yr) or shoulder/pec area. I noticed this alpha-male (for lack of a better word) feeling rise when I started experimenting with heightened doses of Prime toward the end; this last week, I have felt very God-like (no blasphemy intended).. The USP stack has once again aided my efforts to produce notable results.
The 'proof is in the pudding', as they say.. here are my latest pics.
First, before shots: December 23, 2008:

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kinda reminiscent of my results from last year, don't ya think?
Before: January 26, 2008
After: April 5, 2008

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think one of the more amazing parts of this stack (oh there are sooo many!) was my ability in both preps to consistently gain strength and intensity with every training session. I mean, there were those days where you leave it all on the floor, you got nothing left.. there's just no way you're gonna be able to top that workout..
Until the next comes along, and there you are, dialing things up to another level once again. That is truly phenomenal.
Another key aspect is the recovery from these brutal sessions. Again, off the charts. I cannot desribe my ability to crucify myself one workout, and not only be able to come back to the gym ready to go the next morning, but being able to walk after, say, hammering my legs into the ground the day prior! Unreal stuff..
For this, I will credit Prime; while, yes, synergy is most definitely at play here in the grand scheme of things, it is when I introduce Prime into the mix where all hell breaks loose -- especially the radically improved recovery, and let's not mention the alpha-male mentality.. seriously, that aspect is just off the hook.
IMO -- best natty stack in existence! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think one of the more amazing parts of this stack (oh there are sooo many!) was my ability in both preps to consistently gain strength and intensity with every training session. I mean, there were those days where you leave it all on the floor, you got nothing left.. there's just no way you're gonna be able to top that workout..
Until the next comes along, and there you are, dialing things up to another level once again. That is truly phenomenal.
Another key aspect is the recovery from these brutal sessions. Again, off the charts. I cannot desribe my ability to crucify myself one workout, and not only be able to come back to the gym ready to go the next morning, but being able to walk after, say, hammering my legs into the ground the day prior! Unreal stuff..
For this, I will credit Prime; while, yes, synergy is most definitely at play here in the grand scheme of things, it is when I introduce Prime into the mix where all hell breaks loose -- especially the radically improved recovery, and let's not mention the alpha-male mentality.. seriously, that aspect is just off the hook.
Folks I don't know how many of you have done a contest prep before but for those who have or experienced something similar you will understand the magnitude of the highligted statement here. To gain strength and intensity during this period in your development is unprecidented. I guess it's possible when running something like a designer steroid but for a herbal to enable you to gain strength is impressive. Hell I would be happy if I just didn't lose strength. Gaining would be a dream on a contest prep!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great post!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the same layout that Jacob has directed me to advise our athletes on off-days. We have been getting killer feedback from them. We will be releasing some videos and testimonials regarding this in the upcoming weeks. If any one has any questions regarding integrating the PRIME 69 protocol and/or the Athletic Dominance Protocol into their current schedules, do not hesitate to ask!

Discover the strategic supplementation protocol athletes everywhere - including Pro athletes from every major sports organization - are using to gain a significant performance and recovery edge on their competition.

USPLabs Athletic Dominance Protocol

Discover the strategic supplementation protocol athletes everywhere - including Pro athletes from every major sports organization - are using to gain a significant performance and recovery edge on their competition.

PRE-GAME PROTOCOL, THE ATHLETES SECRET WEAPON
15-20 minutes prior to pre-game meal – 1 capsule USPlabs Anabolic-Pump
45 minutes prior to game – 3 caps USPlabs PowerFULL, 2-3 scoops USPlabs Jacked, 3 caps USPlabs PRIME

Explanation:

USPlabs Anabolic-Pump will literally stuff your muscle cells with MUSCLE BUILDING nutrients (Amino Acids and Glycogen) to be readily used as fuel for your dominance. Using Anabolic-Pump will allow you to consume more food, store more nutrients and fuel specifically in MUSCLE cells which is paramount for performance. Anabolic-Pump transforms regular food in to rocket fuel.

USPlabs PRIME will significantly increase your game-time muscular strength and will reduce muscle fatigue. When the other team is struggling to get off the bench, you will be tearing it up. In addition, your game-time aggression will be unbelievable. The ultimate ALPHA-MALE supplement!

USPlabs PowerFULL will drastically increase your performance by initializing instant muscular recovery due to a lactic acid buffering effect via vasodilation. The increase in Dopamine will increase muscular coordination and reaction as well as your mind/muscle connection. This will allow you to concentrate and react on an entirely new level.

USPlabs Jacked will allow your Central Nervous System to function at a much more effective way, producing an increase in ATP allowing for quick explosive power and strength. In addition, will experience unparalleled energy output as well as improved mood and focus. Physical force and muscle output will be increased by up to 222% while improving respiratory and cardiovascular function - all while ultimately expanding on the ultimate mild/muscle connection!

SUPER-HUMAN RECOVERY, POST-GAME PROTOCOL
15 minutes prior to post-game meal – 1 capsule USPlabs Anabolic-Pump
During post-game meal –2 capsules USPlabs PRIME
15 minutes pre-bed – 2-3 capsules USPlabs PowerFULL

Explanation:

USPlabs Anabolic-Pump, post game, will allow you to intake more nutrients DIRECTLY into MUSCLE cells creating an ANABOLIC environment forcing increased PROTEIN SYNTHESIS - which significantly speeds the recovery process.

USPlabs PRIME, post game, will signal your body to instantaneously begin rebuilding the muscle lost from the destruction from the best game of your life. USPlabs PRIME is a potent natural anabolic. The reason athletes use steroids is to speed recovery; why risk your career and reputation when you can use USPlabs PRIME without side-effects?

USPlabs PowerFULL, post game, will exponentially increase your GH secretion to recover bigger, stronger and faster as well as allow for some much needed "Anabolic Dreams".

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome thread! Deserves a bump! :D

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For sure..what's happening in here?
That is an awesome protocol Jacob has laid out.
If one can get the benefits of dosing 9 daily, w/o actually doing it on a daily basis, whoaaa.
I myself prefer the heightened dosing as I get further along in use; I start off with 6 daily (this is before the advent of the '69 protocol'), increase to 9/day after 4 weeks or so, and kick things up to the 'CEO Stack' after 6-8 weeks of continuous use. (I'd call this the 'Snag Attack Stack' if I could get away with it, but it would be copyright infringement on Jacob's protocol..) :laugh:
The CEO Stack is nutz!! :fool2:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try 12 caps of PRIME pre-workout. I deem it: "Holy ****, My Arms Just Exploded Stack".

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 just pre workout?
Yeah, 12 pre-WO, and another dose of 6 earlier in the day. 12 on an empty stomach has some, anecdotally at least, amazing vasodilative properties. I use an additional fed-state carbohydrate load with P-Slin, to activate Insulin-dependent Atk/PI3K glucose cascades, and this in itself provides substantial "muscle fullness" in the period preceding the workout - I then wait 60 minutes, and dose 1 AP and 12 PRIME, and wait another 30 minutes to train.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eighteen caps per day are quite a bunch! I wonder how that would compare to only nine capsules a day, with six of those taken on an empty stomach just pre-workout.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eighteen caps per day are quite a bunch! I wonder how that would compare to only nine capsules a day, with six of those taken on an empty stomach just pre-workout.

Personally, I found the effects to be dose-dependent, particularly when considered in a strictly pre-workout context. This being said, I do not use multi-vitamins, or any other supplement aside from Anabolic Pump. Even with 18 caps per day, my 'quota', as it were, is still less than most!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I found the effects to be dose-dependent, particularly when considered in a strictly pre-workout context. This being said, I do not use multi-vitamins, or any other supplement aside from Anabolic Pump. Even with 18 caps per day, my 'quota', as it were, is still less than most!
I agree PRIME's effects are dose-dependent. Intuitively, though, one can suggest the relationship between PRIME dosing and the effects it elicits is non-linear. It is just not clear cut, at what point diminishing returns set in, and dosing becomes wasteful. This point will certainly vary for different individuals, no doubt. Mine is somewhere between nine capsules and twelve.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 caps, 3x daily (with food) + 3 empty stomach preworkout for me; again, building up to that dosage..
Is that 'quota' reference a pointed Snag remark there Mullet? :think: :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree PRIME's effects are dose-dependent. Intuitively, though, one can suggest the relationship between PRIME dosing and the effects it elicits is non-linear. It is just not clear cut, at what point diminishing returns set in, and dosing becomes wasteful. This point will certainly vary for different individuals, no doubt. Mine is somewhere between nine capsules and twelve.

Oh, I certainly agree; such is why I made sure to preface my comments with personally! Since PRIME's inception I have experimented with dosages ranging from six to eighteen capsules daily, and have experienced secularly progressive effects in each subsequent dosage increase. This being said, many users have noted no substantial performance and/or aesthetic increases from, say, six to nine capsules.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 caps, 3x daily (with food) + 3 empty stomach preworkout for me; again, building up to that dosage..
No, definitely no my man!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i took advantage of the twin pack deal and have been running it and am on my 2nd bottle. i haven't seen anything special from it yet. i am starting this 69 protocol with it hoping i see better results. i would love to increase the dose to say the 12-15 range but that that rate it wouldn't last long at all. is it better to stay within this small range for a longer time or jack it up for a smaller time. would my size effect my dosing, any tips? prime is just a bit pricey to run at that high a dose if the results wont come, if it were to produce at that range id have no problems with it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the kind of dosing I could see myself working up to... I started at 6 ed then weeks 3 and 4 I went to 6-9 dosing the next 2 weeks 9-12 then finish with 2 weeks of 12-15.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is the kind of dosing I could see myself working up to... I started at 6 ed then weeks 3 and 4 I went to 6-9 dosing the next 2 weeks 9-12 then finish with 2 weeks of 12-15.
Dig it! :thumbsup:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i took advantage of the twin pack deal and have been running it and am on my 2nd bottle. i haven't seen anything special from it yet. i am starting this 69 protocol with it hoping i see better results. i would love to increase the dose to say the 12-15 range but that that rate it wouldn't last long at all. is it better to stay within this small range for a longer time or jack it up for a smaller time. would my size effect my dosing, any tips? prime is just a bit pricey to run at that high a dose if the results wont come, if it were to produce at that range id have no problems with it.
See how that 69 protocol treats you.
I see you're a pretty big guy; I wouldn't think you would need more product to compensate for this however..

Rah22491

Awards
Just picked up AP reacreate and prime and started it today for my cut. Dosed 6 prime today and felt it for sure. Def gonna give this 69 protocol a try and will keep you guys updated

Pace2

Awards
First off, I love PRIME too and definitely see a difference going from 6 to 9 per day. This stuff is really too good to be true; there must be some adverse effects as the body must compensate somehow. Has USP done a complete blood work on PRIME? I know it's not affecting hormones, but what about cholesterol, prostate, homocysteine, or other things? There really must be an impact on something to the negative in the body.

Rah22491

Awards
got a question for the experts about dosing?
If im doing fasted cardio do i dose ap upon waking or after cardio? the only reason i ask is bcuz after would make it closer to 15 min before. Not sure if it matters just checkin

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
got a question for the experts about dosing?
If im doing fasted cardio do i dose ap upon waking or after cardio? the only reason i ask is bcuz after would make it closer to 15 min before. Not sure if it matters just checkin
Wake, take AP. Do fasted cardio.
I myself prefer to ingest BCAA's prior to/during cardio session (or fasted weight training for that matter), then follow w/ AP again upon completion, PostWO meal 15min after that.

natas9

natas9

Awards
Synergism indeed. I just described essentially the same thing in a wrap-up of my personal recomp/cut log I just finished running. This was the second time in a year I've run the USP stack as the core of my supplemental attack, a 9-week run where I went from a soft 186lbs to a rock-hard, competition-ready 181lbs! This, to me, was more impressive than my competition prep from last year, where in 10.5 weeks I went from an overweight 203lbs to a lean 176lbs for the Ohio Natural in Cleveland (placing 3rd in my divsion). The Prime was not released last year, I was a beta-tester for it at the time; but the mentality, focus, strength, and most importantly -- results that I experienced from running this stack are truly non-paralleled.

The 'proof is in the pudding', as they say.. here are my latest pics.
First, before shots: December 23, 2008:

Nice work. Are you a communist?

Just curious.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haven't been asked that one in awhile..
Born Russian. Got that tattoo back in the 80's when it was still the Soviet flag.
Communist? Uh, no.
Socialist?..well there we could have some discussion..interesting platform.

natas9

natas9

Awards
Had to ask. I don't see that symbol on skin often. Ok, ever. Again, nice work. You were on USP products exclusively during that transformation?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Prime is a great product but my pockets aren't that deep. especially nowadays

:bruce3:

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
dammit....

now i feel like im missing something. i actually cut back from 6 pills 5 days a week to 4 pills 5 days a week.2 in the morning and 2 pre workout.

and ive been very pleased especially during my 2 weeks off time because of a pinched nerve. im back with a vengance(even though i had to force myself to take it easy)

so this 9-12 pills pre workout. if i decide to try it, can i do it once or is it something that needs to build up dosing to? any speciall supps or nutrition requirements to go along with it?

i know i wont be expecting SD or havoc style wow increases in strength, but if the reduced lactic acid and increased endurance are much more prominant on a larger doses then it might be worth it just to make working out just that more enjoyable especially after long hard weekdays from work.

my next cycle for the record will be a base of prime (4 a day) and overlayed with a 2 weeks of havoc at 20mg followed by a pulse of havoc(30-40/day 3 days a week) repeated twice and then evaluated for effectiveness.
along with USP's TNA(1 at night), toco 8 and sustain alpha strategically dosed in between

prime is cool :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy **** Doug... You look great buddy!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once people starting dosing 9, 12, 15/day I'm glad we were able to offer you guys such a great price on the Twin pack to make that affordable. Currently it says " Availability: Discontinued" , but perhaps we can dig this out of the grave for a future sale down the road once you run out of your current stockpiles.:bandit:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy shyte Mr. Miller!! I have never seen the likes of that in Natural competition. Is Prime that good ? Damn!! The doubters just got served!! It eplains a few things though, I actually have high hopes for myself for next year. I am bigger than I have ever been by quite a fair margin. I look leaner at 245 than I used to at 220 and it just keeps getting better. If I can get my body fat down to around 10% and maintain and continue to slowly recomp I should be in good shape for a serious run. That is if I decide to get back on stage. It's tempting though with all the new changes I've been experiencing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The USP Labs - "Miller Stack" which Jacob put together for me for my last competition was off the hook and I came in at an all time best! I can't wait for the addition of Prime to the stack this year!
Dayum Doug-E!

Holy shyte Mr. Miller!! I have never seen the likes of that in Natural competition. Is Prime that good ? Damn!! The doubters just got served!! It eplains a few things though, I actually have high hopes for myself for next year. I am bigger than I have ever been by quite a fair margin. I look leaner at 245 than I used to at 220 and it just keeps getting better. If I can get my body fat down to around 10% and maintain and continue to slowly recomp I should be in good shape for a serious run. That is if I decide to get back on stage. It's tempting though with all the new changes I've been experiencing.

That was without PRIME!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was without PRIME!
Oh... sorry about that...now I feel silly, so he's just a freak :laugh:

Now I am assuming there will be some with prime comparisons that's going to be :scared:

Oh... sorry about that...now I feel silly, so he's just a freak :laugh:

Now I am assuming there will be some with prime comparisons that's going to be :scared:
He used the Miller stack and was gaining strength during the last few weeks of dieting!

The addition of PRIME with the Miller stack is going to be interesting:scared:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
bswanny Supplement Auction 3
Supplement Auction 4
Prevatte Supplements 2
Sprinterguy4 Supplement Auction 3