USPlabs PRIME 69 protocol--Save $$$ without losing results

GM muscle

Awards
Yah I have spend a lot of time trying to get this point across. If you want to gain weight on Prime you really have to pack away the groceries. That's why it's such a good recomp supp though. Gaining muscle and losing fat is almost Prime's default behavior. You can use it as a mass gainer but you have to go way above maintenance.
I'm 205 and I total in about 6000cals a day between the shakes and "healthier" foods. If I added another scoop with each shake I'd be up around 7000. I just ordered 2 bottles of prime so I'll keep a close eye in my body and adjust my calories from there

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bumping this awesome protocol. :) With 33% more product per capsule (current 800mg versus original 600mg), this protocol takes you and your PRIME experience to a completely new dimension. ;)

By the way, the current deals on PRIME at NutraPlanet include:

1) "FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME ONLY BUY MORE AND SAVE!!!
1 UNIT = $49.95
2 UNITS = $39.99 Per Unit
**Price are Reflected in Your Shopping Cart."

See: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/prime-120-caps.html

2) "Ultimate Testosterone Stack (1 Prime + 1 Activate Xtreme)"

See: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/ultimate-testosterone-stack-1-prime-1-activate-xtreme.html

3) "The Asteroid Stack"

See: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/asteroid-stack.html

Get PRIMEd and stay PRIMEd! :thumbsup:

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
just a quick question, i plan on dosing the 69 protocol once my bottles of Prime arrive, i understand that the preWO dose should be taken empty stomach. i am just wondering if the doses that are taken with meals are to be taken just before eating (for example 30 mins prior to consuming food) or if the dose is supposed to be taken directly with the meal??

i was also wondering what a good dosing protocol would be for PowerFULL, as i am stacking it along with Prime.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
just a quick question, i plan on dosing the 69 protocol once my bottles of Prime arrive, i understand that the preWO dose should be taken empty stomach. i am just wondering if the doses that are taken with meals are to be taken just before eating (for example 30 mins prior to consuming food) or if the dose is supposed to be taken directly with the meal??

i was also wondering what a good dosing protocol would be for PowerFULL, as i am stacking it along with Prime.
powerfull needs to be dosed on an empty stomach. (an hour away from food)

Prime can be taken with food...the pre workout dose can be with powerfull 30 minutes before

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
so eating a meal and taking the doses of Prime directly with it will not tamper with absorption at all?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
other than that preWO schematic for Prime (empty stomach), you will want to take all servings of this with food.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime, NO
powerfull, yes.
other than that preWO schematic for Prime (empty stomach), you will want to take all servings of this with food.
Spot on! :)

so eating a meal and taking the doses of Prime directly with it will not tamper with absorption at all?
As Carpee and Snag mentioned, PRIME should be taken with meals. Only exception is the pre-workout (about 45 minutes before) dose.

If you are doing the 69 Protocol and are stacking PRIME with PowerFULL, your workout day PRIME/PowerFULL dosage may look like this:

2 PRIME with first meal of the day
2 PRIME with second meal
3 PRIME and 2 PowerFULL about 45 minutes before workout (and about 1 hr after pre-workout or previous meal)
2 PRIME with final meal of the day.

:food:

EXDOUS

Awards
I was thinking about a stack to use and came across USPLABS looks promising. I have already put on some muslce weighing in at 208lbs. Would taking your product will make me fell pumped all day that's what I'm looking for. Because of the fact that I get in a relaxed state so quick.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After the 1st week or the latest the 3rd week, you should start to feel the all day pumps from Prime. I was also stacking with Supercissus and I believed that helped too. Im taking a break from these but starting to use IBAA's from Primordial Performance, amongst other things. Take Prime for 12 weeks and take 4 weeks off.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After the 1st week or the latest the 3rd week, you should start to feel the all day pumps from Prime. I was also stacking with Supercissus and I believed that helped too. Im taking a break from these but starting to use IBAA's from Primordial Performance, amongst other things. Take Prime for 12 weeks and take 4 weeks off.
Yah then it's like you are "Rock around the clock!!"

GM muscle

Awards
im about 6 weeks into Prime. ive gained 5 pounds with my 6000 cals a day(hard gainer) but the main thing is ive gained a ton of strength. id put it next to jungle warfare in my ratings. just for fun im throwing in some jungle warefare/badass mass for the last two weeks ( i had some left from last year) then we shall move on to OEP, CLA and l-carnatine with carb cycling for 6 weeks then calorie and macro cycling for the next 6.. all in all. i do like prime and will probably buy it again in the first of june. this year im not going to do any bulking and just try to make lean gains.. i think prime will make it happen..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
bswanny Supplement Auction 3
Supplement Auction 4
Prevatte Supplements 2
Sprinterguy4 Supplement Auction 3