USPlabs PRIME 69 protocol--Save $$$ without losing results

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He used the Miller stack and was gaining strength during the last few weeks of dieting!

The addition of PRIME with the Miller stack is going to be interesting:scared:
What does this stack consist of

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:shocked: WOW very Impressive! :clap2:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The USP Labs - "Miller Stack" which Jacob put together for me for my last competition was off the hook and I came in at an all time best! I can't wait for the addition of Prime to the stack this year!
Awesome man!

bump on what the "Miller Stack" consists of

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Once people starting dosing 9, 12, 15/day I'm glad we were able to offer you guys such a great price on the Twin pack to make that affordable. Currently it says " Availability: Discontinued" , but perhaps we can dig this out of the grave for a future sale down the road once you run out of your current stockpiles.:bandit:
How about a triple or quad pack?...Seriously!

:biggthumpup:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I saw that they discontinued the prime twin pack sale. is this going to be running again. talk like this will need to be a 3pack sale soon.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
so no issues taking prime without food??? So prime can be taken either way???

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so no issues taking prime without food??? So prime can be taken either way???
I would still take your other doses w/ food. But, if desired, one can dose Prime on empty stomach in the preworkout timeframe for addtl boost in training intensity.

LOVERIUS

Awards
The thing i noticed the most, was an increase in lung capacity when dosing 12 caps a day. Like when i am using ecdysterone.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
So say i train mon, tues, thurs, fri, and saturday. Wed and sun are my off days. It says take one day off of Prime. Does that mean I would take it everyday except say sunday? How many caps a week doing dosing like this?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i took advantage of the twin pack deal and have been running it and am on my 2nd bottle. i haven't seen anything special from it yet. i am starting this 69 protocol with it hoping i see better results. i would love to increase the dose to say the 12-15 range but that that rate it wouldn't last long at all. is it better to stay within this small range for a longer time or jack it up for a smaller time. would my size effect my dosing, any tips? prime is just a bit pricey to run at that high a dose if the results wont come, if it were to produce at that range id have no problems with it.
The 69 Protocol is a useful approach to PRIME supplementation. Considering that most users report nine capsules daily as their optimal dosage, I would tend to recommend the 69 Protocol over a rigid 12-15 capsule regime, except in cases where the incremental difference can be unambiguously shown to produce noticeable results. In any case, one can use the 69 Protocol as a standard, but increase the dosage by two to three capsules on days of exceptionally intense training.

Did you finally use the 69 Protocol? If yes, please share your experience, if you may! Thank you in advance!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So say i train mon, tues, thurs, fri, and saturday. Wed and sun are my off days. It says take one day off of Prime. Does that mean I would take it everyday except say sunday? How many caps a week doing dosing like this?
If you use the 69 Protocol you would take nine capsules on workout days and six capsules on non-workout (off) days, with one non-PRIME day. More specifically, you would use six capsules on one of your off days, that is, either Wednesdays or Sundays, and stay off PRIME on the other (either Wednesdays or Sundays). On your workout days, you would use nine capsules per day. These translate to 51 (total of 45 on workout days plus 6 on one non-workout day plus zero on the other non-workout day) capsules per week, in your case.

We would appreciate your feedback, if you decide to implement this protocol. Thank you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do well on 6 caps ed, I go to 6/9 weeks 3 and 4 and see better results, then 9/12 and experience enhanced results where results would have plateaued some. 12/15 for the last 2 weeks of an 8 week run and it just gets crazy. I continue to gain strength into weeks 7 and 8 and there is unbelievable fullness. Size gains are enhanced during this period as well. Yah when I upped the dosages the lbs went on even though that's not what I was trying to do. I have put on 6 lbs and I was not trying to gain weight, and I am definitely quite a bit leaner. I see tremendous potential in a bulk product.

How I will run Prime in the future is always ramp my dosing up every 2 weeks. It's going to be hard to keep stocked up so when my current stash runs out I don't know what I'll do.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Well i ran it the first time when it was offered through the inner circle deal and it packed on 12 lbs and i was stronger than ever taking 8 caps/day, 6 days on, 1 day off.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i ran it the first time when it was offered through the inner circle deal and it packed on 12 lbs and i was stronger than ever taking 8 caps/day, 6 days on, 1 day off.
Great! You can certainly repeat the same dosing schedule the next time. Let us know how you decide. :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice gains, and I bet you were slightly leaner also...

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming the twin pack sale is off right now, correct? i tried to find it and couldn't.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
would i be able to swap out an anabolic pump for a prime! I would love to have two prime and a powerfull! PLEASE......

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got 2 bottles of PRIME today and already have a bottle of Powerfull and AP. I plan on running them in 3 weeks. I can't wait. Going to do the 69 protocol and see if I want to get more Powerfull and AP or not. I am thinking if I like PRIME I will get another bottle b4 I am out.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got 2 bottles of PRIME today and already have a bottle of Powerfull and AP. I plan on running them in 3 weeks. I can't wait. Going to do the 69 protocol and see if I want to get more Powerfull and AP or not. I am thinking if I like PRIME I will get another bottle b4 I am out.
Sounds good. Please let us know how things go. And thank you very much for supporting USPLabs. :thumbsup:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I've been on powerfull for 2 days now. I tried a sample pack 3 months ago and liked it. I finally got some. I've been dosing my ragnarok and jacked mix with powerfull preworkout and my sleeps have been great too. This compound combined with jacked is a really great thing.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Our steroidal glycosides are highly anabolic.

I like to put it this way. Most TT products on the market represents a donkey and PRIME represents a race horse....same family totally different race.

On a side note, we are playing with a New extraction method for tribulus terrestris that has shown great results which have been tested on AnabolicMinds.
Are you using tribulus atlas or would that be telling?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bumping this cool protocol.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
just picked up bottle of prime....i wanted asteroid stack but it was out at the planet and couldnt wait....does the 69 protocol actually save money? i feel like if im taking 9 caps a day ill be through my bottle in like two weeks.... i train mon-sat..... each body part twice a week ( i know i know ppl say i overtrain but w/e im bigger now and stronger then when i only trained each once) ...anyway does it really save you money?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just picked up bottle of prime....i wanted asteroid stack but it was out at the planet and couldnt wait....does the 69 protocol actually save money? i feel like if im taking 9 caps a day ill be through my bottle in like two weeks.... i train mon-sat..... each body part twice a week ( i know i know ppl say i overtrain but w/e im bigger now and stronger then when i only trained each once) ...anyway does it really save you money?
The PRIME 69 protocol saves you money over the mega-dosing that many are doing (9-12 per day, 7 days per week).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The PRIME 69 protocol saves you money over the mega-dosing that many are doing (9-12 per day, 7 days per week).
And considering the new version of PRIME with 33% more ingredients per capsule at no extra charge ..... :jaw:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And considering the new version of PRIME with 33% more ingredients per capsule at no extra charge ..... :jaw:
Drooling over this one ... at this dose the protocol may change. I find 6 ed fine for the first 4 weeks so I am thinking increasing by one pill after the first 4 weeks every couple of weeks. 1-4 6 ed, 5-7 7ed, 8-10 8ed, 11-12 9ed. Interested in further input on this.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well you know I'm a fan of the graduated dosing..I think that would suffice, considering the increased active. check it & report back!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well you know I'm a fan of the graduated dosing..I think that would suffice, considering the increased active. check it & report back!
Yep I find I can keep the week 3-4 buzz goin as long as I up the dose.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new version will certainly be quite some fun.
You know I'm drooling over that one... my order will be in as soon as it goes up for sale...!!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I need to ask if prime is an NCAA safe product as far as testing goes. I've taken it before and i think it's one of the safer products out there that would be great for a collegiate athlete.

Dim S

Awards
As others have said also, taking 9/on and 6/off, the bottle will run out quite quickly. I train Mon-Fri and have started 9 per day, is there a need to take them on the off days? What benefits will i get by taking them when i don't train?

Thanks

BTW, the PowerFULL/Prime stack with Jack3d is amazing, within only a couple of weeks i decided to increase my sets from 3 to 4 and rep range from 10 to 12 and weight increased without a prob. Great work guys!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need to ask if prime is an NCAA safe product as far as testing goes. I've taken it before and i think it's one of the safer products out there that would be great for a collegiate athlete.
there is no ingredient in Prime that is banned by the NCAA or will cause a failed drug test.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
i began running AP last week and prime yesterday. i gotta say i thought it was too good to be true but boy was i wrong. My muscles are looking fuller and stomach is looking leaner already after 1 week on AP. cant wait until prime kicks in. I love being able to eat so much and look leaner each morning. 1 problem ive had is getting enough sleep. I drink a casein shake at 1 am, fall asleep about 2 am. and wake up starving for breakfast around 8 am. i try to fall back asleep but my stomach literally starts growling. i could prob fall back asleep after but i eat a big breakfast and dont wanna put all those calories to waste snoozing. anyone else have this problem?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i began running AP last week and prime yesterday. i gotta say i thought it was too good to be true but boy was i wrong. My muscles are looking fuller and stomach is looking leaner already after 1 week on AP. cant wait until prime kicks in. I love being able to eat so much and look leaner each morning. 1 problem ive had is getting enough sleep. I drink a casein shake at 1 am, fall asleep about 2 am. and wake up starving for breakfast around 8 am. i try to fall back asleep but my stomach literally starts growling. i could prob fall back asleep after but i eat a big breakfast and dont wanna put all those calories to waste snoozing. anyone else have this problem?
You have a fast metabolism maybe just take another shake...

Your gonna love the AP Prime combo. Hopefully you respond as well to the Prime as you do the AP. If you do get ready to redefine yourself.

Sub7

Awards
I asked this in another thread but couldn't get an answer, so let me ask it here again:

when it first came out, it was said that PRIME does not activate the androgen receptor but instead works through other mechanisms (i.e. results in non-ar mediated hypertrophy). But more research was going to be done to find out for sure. Has such research been done? How exactly does PRIME work? Does it activate the AR or not?

Thanks again

Rhys26

Awards
How are you guys dosing the 69 protocol with the 800mg tabs?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I hate test boosters because of acne!!! How's prime? Do any of you get acne off of prime? I know they say its does not have anything to do with test, so is there no acne? I can't even use a test booster, well, I will not use a test booster because of it! For a long time I have been sleeping on prime because of price but now with the 800mg caps its about the getting acne. I don't want to get 2 or 3 bottles and have acne for 2-3 months. Thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate test boosters because of acne!!! How's prime? Do any of you get acne off of prime? I know they say its does not have anything to do with test, so is there no acne? I can't even use a test booster, well, I will not use a test booster because of it! For a long time I have been sleeping on prime because of price but now with the 800mg caps its about the getting acne. I don't want to get 2 or 3 bottles and have acne for 2-3 months. Thanks
Never heard of anybody getting acne on Prime...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
bswanny Supplement Auction 3
Supplement Auction 4
Prevatte Supplements 2
Sprinterguy4 Supplement Auction 3