kodiak

Awards
so is this a good stack for strength and cutting? sorry I am new. lol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. I will try this out. I am new to USPlabs products bu you guys seem to stand by it. Will I need PCT on these products?
No PCT needed at all!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
anyone know if they are selling the 150cap version instores at GNC?

kodiak

Awards
okay then. I am going to buy the stuff I need tomorrow. I will give your brothers an update.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
would u say by the 3rd week on 69 protocol is enough to actually 'feel' something?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would u say by the 3rd week on 69 protocol is enough to actually 'feel' something?
Yes - Have you pushed yourself? Crank it up, go for 110% of what you have done before and push it!!!

Will Wagner

Awards
Hey I plan on running this and I take Jack3d about 30 min before i workout. So I just take 2 Prime with the Jack3d? I thought you need to take it with meals to absorb it?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey I plan on running this and I take Jack3d about 30 min before i workout. So I just take 2 Prime with the Jack3d? I thought you need to take it with meals to absorb it?
because Prime has some nutrient partitioning effects, it makes this compound better to take with meals..however, for an addtl boost to the workout, you can take a dose prior to training on empty stomach. I would do this in addition to the 3 regular servings of Prime w/ meals, not in place of.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
update: prime 800mg twinpack with free ap $69.99 happening today!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
seeing as its after 5pm and everyone at np runs away from that place after 5pm... maybe I see a black friday deal a popping up...

all I know is that this is going to happen (I think, and hope)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
when USPLabs goes around to every thread I started today, pulls up old ones and answers one by someone else saying it's gonna be huge!

I think its gonna happen. It's definitely going to happen.

I feel like a USPLabs crack whore right now...

Rhys26

Awards
Which thread have they actually mentioned this deal though?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
there are two in the usplabs fourm, one in the nutraplanet forum, and this one.

Rhys26

Awards
Can see a bit of commentary but nothing from USP reps.

Fingers crossed though!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hopefully ordering tonight.

its rough being a college kid with no money when these sales come up, there's no way i can pass it up
I understand. Thanks for your support!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered 1 today. Only 1 but hey, it's better than not being able to take advantage of it
Appreciate it! :thumbsup:

rescue163

Awards
this is my first time for prime ...........( been wanting to try it for a while) so I ordered 3:32:........ I'm excited......

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is my first time for prime ...........( been wanting to try it for a while) so I ordered 3:32:........ I'm excited......
Awesome! Thanks! :thumbsup:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff. Are you going to carry a log?

rescue163

Awards
Yeah, I am going to log my exp. ( with pictures)........ I have been a long time member of AM. I joined back in 2001, I forgot my username and re-joined a few years later.
I don't post much because I am a HUGE fan of the search button. Most every question I have has been asked before:veryhappy:.......
I plan to start my Prime exp. after things around my house calm down some. It should be relatively soon ( I hope....)
I have been a long time user of USP, way back with CampherBolic (sp?)Cissus and many of the bulk powders. I got sucked into the prohormone thing for a little bit. I'm tired of false promises and weeks upon weeks of trying to restore natural hormone levels:rasp:
I respond pretty well to supplements. Before I start my log I want to make sure my workouts and diet are in check. I am going to be real with it, I won't have a bodybuilder's diet or workout 6 days a week two times a day. I have a wife, two kids, and a demanding job (firefighter). So I just want to keep it real and sustainable:veryhappy:...... I might wait until O-E-P is released... The energy boost would be nice.....Any way, get ready....

Sam

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am going to log my exp. ( with pictures)........ I have been a long time member of AM. I joined back in 2001, I forgot my username and re-joined a few years later.
I don't post much because I am a HUGE fan of the search button. Most every question I have has been asked before:veryhappy:.......
big reps to you bud..wish more ppl would find that search button! :hammer:
I plan to start my Prime exp. after things around my house calm down some. It should be relatively soon ( I hope....)
I have been a long time user of USP, way back with CampherBolic (sp?)Cissus and mony of the bulk powders. I got sucked into the prohormone thing for a little bit. I'm tired of false promises and weeks upon weeks of trying to restore natural hormone levels:rasp:
damn, can I rep you twice for this post? :box:
I respond pretty well to supplements. Before I start my log I want to make sure my workouts and diet are in check. I am going to be real with it, I won't have a bodybuilder's diet or workout 6 days a week two times a day. I have a wife, two kids, and a demanding job (firefighter). So I just want to keep it real and sustainable:veryhappy:...... I might wait until O-E-P is released... The energy boost would be nice.....Any way, get ready....

Sam
awesome post Sam. I look forward to your log. PM me when you get it going! :cheers:

GM muscle

Awards
got a few more months to thicken up. im taking Ultimate nutrition's Iso mass extreme gainer. im using 2 scoops instead of 3. heres the meal plan. breakfast-8AM, iso mass-10am, lunch-12pm, iso mass-3pm, iso mass-6pm(preworkout), iso mass-730pm(post workout), then dinner around 8. Would the prime 69 protocol work out ok with this?

I used to take Jungle warfare+ BAM with sythasize/shotgun. i quit after my last cycle and have only been taking iso mass x gainer. ive gained 20lbs and a lot of strength in one month. if prime works as stated, and wont react with the iso mass, im going to be all over it.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sure..Prime will thrive with those kinds of cals being thrown at it! there appears to be some nutrient partitioning that comes along w/ Prime use, which allows one to go above what is usually consumed, and distribute in spectacular fashion. :cool:

GM muscle

Awards
cool. i just wasnt sure about the creatine and N.O.
<-- hasnt gotten too deep into the science of all these supps...

GM muscle

Awards
also, if i read this right... i train weights mon, wed and friday and do sprints on tue, thur, sat. should i do 9 pills on weight days and 6 on sprint days? then sunday do 6 as well?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
also, if i read this right... i train weights mon, wed and friday and do sprints on tue, thur, sat. should i do 9 pills on weight days and 6 on sprint days? then sunday do 6 as well?
right.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure..Prime will thrive with those kinds of cals being thrown at it! there appears to be some nutrient partitioning that comes along w/ Prime use, which allows one to go above what is usually consumed, and distribute in spectacular fashion. :cool:
Yah I have spend a lot of time trying to get this point across. If you want to gain weight on Prime you really have to pack away the groceries. That's why it's such a good recomp supp though. Gaining muscle and losing fat is almost Prime's default behavior. You can use it as a mass gainer but you have to go way above maintenance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
bswanny Supplement Auction 3
Supplement Auction 4
Prevatte Supplements 2
Sprinterguy4 Supplement Auction 3