THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

For "The One", what will the strength gains be like when compared to orals like epi? thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Joining this thread.
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    Is this liver friendly? Does it give you back pumps like superdrol and make you lethargic?
    so far as we can tell its as liver friendly as any oral. No back pumps, and damn but it gives you more energy than normal. I had to take my last dose just after lunch if i wanted to sleep normally

Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    For "The One", what will the strength gains be like when compared to orals like epi? thanks
    Should be in the same range, its a fairly androgenic compound.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Edit: Wrong thread
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Signed up. Damn, why does this have to drop near Valentine's day!? Not much extra cash then. Maybe my wife will get it for me.
    are those English Bulldogs? I have always wanted one...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Signed-up! You'll let us know when the special offer email goes out right? My email blocks everything!
    We sure will
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    the price you mention is from your website correct? I have already seen this listed elsewhere and the price was much more reasonable.
    It is going to stay in that range- there are a couple people who have it a little too low- we are going to have to have a chat with them.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I didn't mean to imply that I thought you guys were looking to make a higher profit. i know if it's that expensive it's because it costs more to make. Just stating that i couldn't afford it at that price. I've bought things I couldn't afford in the past so it may happen again lol
    No worries bud- per kg price is def. not cheap, unfortunately, and our supplier is not a conventional one- unlike most other cos. that offer this type of product...it costs more b/c it is a quality product- and this may be a pretty hard to clone or knock off- but only time will tell...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    No worries bud- per kg price is def. not cheap, unfortunately, and our supplier is not a conventional one- unlike most other cos. that offer this type of product...it costs more b/c it is a quality product- and this is going to be pretty hard to clone or knock off- and we will have the lab data to prove it...
    $80 is still expensive. Also, at 100 caps, a 200lber will only get 27.5 doses. That is not 30 days.

I am sure someone pointed this out earlier. I did not read the entire thread.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    $80 is still expensive. Also, at 100 caps, a 200lber will only get 27.5 doses. That is not 30 days.

I do beleive it's 110 caps, so you should be able to run 3 caps/day for 5.23809523809 weeks

Is this product tapered like Havoc? 2/3/3/4/ etc? Or just 3 caps/day for 4 weeks? did testers go over 3 caps, because surely soon enough some guys will be doing 3+ caps for 4+ weeks.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

No Aggravated is right a 4 pills ed its only 27.5 days.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I do beleive it's 110 caps, so you should be able to run 3 caps/day for 5.23809523809 weeks

Is this product tapered like Havoc? 2/3/3/4/ etc? Or just 3 caps/day for 4 weeks? did testers go over 3 caps, because surely soon enough some guys will be doing 3+ caps for 4+ weeks.
    It was stated in an earlier post that 4 caps was the recommended dosage for someone over 200lb. Is this wrong?
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I took 3 @ 22 mg when I ran it- and 66 mg/day was plenty- I am not a small guy- plus I am an experienced user- so I have a good basis of comparison- one of the testers went to 5 caps- he gained right up under 20 lbs....pulsing will work well- and tapering can work decently- it really is up to you......

I found some in the back of my desk drawer- I am currently seeing how 22 mg/day w/ a 2 on/2 off pulse will work- I have been playing a ton of basketball, so I may need to cut back on the cardio....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

It was stated in an earlier post that 4 caps was the recommended dosage for someone over 200lb. Is this wrong?
    No, it is right- 3-4 capsules a day for someone who is 200-225 should be very sufficient- the dosing chart is just a general guideline- every one is different
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    probably a little stronger than epi in terms of strength gains- but epi is also very dose dependant- so that statement may need to be quantified....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

going to run $69.99 to 79.99 most places- the $69.99 is probably closer to what it will come in at.....it is a novel product- never commercially produced- and it is made by a VERY quality supplier- you will get your money's worth

110/4= 27.5 = 4 weeks, but like I said- the dosing chart is a general guideline- you may not necessarily need 4 per day- I didn't....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I think maybe were a little hung up on this statement from the original post:

"That will provide a full cycle even for the biggest guys...and then some"

The biggest guys would surely need 4 caps, maybe not all, but some surely would - so for those guys @ 4/day they can run it for 27.5 days, just under 4 weeks, so they get there full cycle...but wheres the "and then some"

Maybe were just a bunch of cheap b@astards!
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

everyone who has used it so far has seen significant gains by week 2, and continued on. So even if its half a dose short of 4 weeks, its still a significant cycle. At 198 I ran it at 3 caps a day, and had great results...
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Answers

How's the libido on this stuff? Hairloss comments? How fast did testers rebound, and what PCT did they use?
  20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

libido was baseline and up, no hairloss, supression felt so minimal that i never felt a rebound at all, was having morning wood on cycle and during pct, and i just used drive plus assorted staple supps
    This space for rent

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Does anyone have any before and after pictures?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I understand the cost comparison and breakdown but you have to understand that I only take a Multi-V at the moment. I don't take protein, creatine etc so it's not like i'm switching from a certain cycle of supps to another. I would be adding a fresh cost.

I forgot who I was responding to but it was someone breaking down the cost of similar products

I've limited my supps to almost nothing for quite a while. I threw in a couple products in the past few months to see how they were but even the ones that proved to be excellent aren't in my 'budget'. If the feedback proves to be good then i'll get a bottle for a spring cycle.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Answers

I understand the cost comparison and breakdown but you have to understand that I only take a Multi-V at the moment. I don't take protein, creatine etc so it's not like i'm switching from a certain cycle of supps to another. I would be adding a fresh cost.

I forgot who I was responding to but it was someone breaking down the cost of similar products

I've limited my supps to almost nothing for quite a while. I threw in a couple products in the past few months to see how they were but even the ones that proved to be excellent aren't in my 'budget'. If the feedback proves to be good then i'll get a bottle for a spring cycle.
    Wow, not even protein? I justify my protein use by the fact that it's replacing more expensive whole food AND it's a helluva lot easier to prep and more convenient to bring with me

That's how you should sell it to wifey or g/f
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    libido was baseline and up, no hairloss, supression felt so minimal that i never felt a rebound at all, was having morning wood on cycle and during pct, and i just used drive plus assorted staple supps
    Thanks EJL.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

rms80, please check ur inbox, thanks bro
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    so there were no reports of gyno or suppresion from the users? did any of them get bloodwork done? I as a potential customer in the future would love see a factual evidence that this product claims what it does. Im not trying cause an argument im just asking for the soul purpose of knowledge. Thanks APP-nut team.
    Ditto on the bloodwork and desire to see detailed safety data backed by lab results. I'm a huge fan of AN and would consider making this the first PH I've ever used but not until I see lab results confirming it's safety.

As I said in another thread, I'd think this would particularly make sense for AN from a marketing perspective as, to-date, a large portion of their customers have surely been people training "naturally" (i.e. no PHs/Designers).

Again, I'm not trying to stir up drama either, just want to know that a powerful new chemical substance has at least some solid safety data behind it before I put it into my body. I don't think that's unreasonable
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Wow, not even protein? I justify my protein use by the fact that it's replacing more expensive whole food AND it's a helluva lot easier to prep and more convenient to bring with me

That's how you should sell it to wifey or g/f
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...lend-5-lb.html - It would be tough to get the 1,760G's of protein in that bottle from a grocery store for $30

But, I like to get most of my protein from food anyways, the only time i actually use protein is in the mornings so I don't have to get up early and make breakfast - which is a pretty lame excuse since my earliest class is at 2:30PM
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I would also love to seem some blood work before, during, and after The One usage.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

No worries bud- per kg price is def. not cheap, unfortunately, and our supplier is not a conventional one- unlike most other cos. that offer this type of product...it costs more b/c it is a quality product- and this may be a pretty hard to clone or knock off- but only time will tell...
    IMO this product should in fact be very easy to clone. I believe it is a very simple process to convert it from Mestanolone. Anybody can correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure that it can be synthesised by a simple nucleophilic substitution with hydroxylamine.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

So something like this, with so little suppression and so little risks, yet promising so much gain would be safer and stronger than the current beginner orals. But yet good enough for the experienced. The only thing I really have an issue with is on your bottle you say "for hard gainers".

I can see alot of lighter weight peeps hopping on this and seeing it as a cure for the "hardgainer". The only reason I didnt get on orals, was because a year ago I found this site and actually read what the risks are, I was 3 clicks away from having I think a super clone.... I think some people might see that and look no further.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I stopped protein when I had serious digestive issues and when I got that under control (thanks dsade) I found I was able to still gain str and size with only using whole foods. I do pay more but I've found that I eat a bigger range of foods now and I feel a lot healthier than I did when I was protein driven.

32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I think maybe were a little hung up on this statement from the original post:

"That will provide a full cycle even for the biggest guys...and then some"

The biggest guys would surely need 4 caps, maybe not all, but some surely would - so for those guys @ 4/day they can run it for 27.5 days, just under 4 weeks, so they get there full cycle...but wheres the "and then some"

Maybe were just a bunch of cheap b@astards!
    not sure they will need 4- like I said- the dosing was provided as a general guideline, not set in stone- I used 60 mg/day and gained 12 lbs. in 14 days....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  33. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Well, i'll make you an offer jay. If you can swing the price of the bottle alone directly from Appnut.com, i'll make sure they put in a bottle of 2nd Gear, so you dont need a separate PCT. Does that help?
    This space for rent

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

are those English Bulldogs? I have always wanted one...
    Bullies FTW! The ones in the pic aren't mine, but have a male that just made a year. He is crazy as hell but I love him. (no homo)
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    Ditto on the bloodwork and desire to see detailed safety data backed by lab results. I'm a huge fan of AN and would consider making this the first PH I've ever used but not until I see lab results confirming it's safety.

As I said in another thread, I'd think this would particularly make sense for AN from a marketing perspective as, to-date, a large portion of their customers have surely been people training "naturally" (i.e. no PHs/Designers).

Again, I'm not trying to stir up drama either, just want to know that a powerful new chemical substance has at least some solid safety data behind it before I put it into my body. I don't think that's unreasonable
    understandable- might take some time to get the data together- but if we can get it- it will availiable....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I stopped protein when I had serious digestive issues and when I got that under control (thanks dsade) I found I was able to still gain str and size with only using whole foods. I do pay more but I've found that I eat a bigger range of foods now and I feel a lot healthier than I did when I was protein driven.

funny you should mention that- I really took down the level of protein in my diet when my wife and I changed how we ate to a modified vegetarian diet about a year ago- I noticed the same thing- I feel a lot healthier
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    IMO this product should in fact be very easy to clone. I believe it is a very simple process to convert it from Mestanolone. Anybody can correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure that it can be synthesised by a simple nucleophilic substitution with hydroxylamine.
    LOL- yes, you could possibly be able to do it like that, but there are some major roadblocks:
    A. You have to get mestanolone first- good luck- it is now a controlled substance in China and the US
    B. you are also going to figure out a couple other things related to the isomer (more than 1, and some isomers are not nearly as potent as the others)
    C. Logistics with a lot of the related items associated with the compound...
    D. Price- not cheap to make- I am assuming you know about precurs. for this
    E. Lack of a commercially-established synthesis method or scaling- doesn't exist, yet- even if you have an idea of how to make something- you still have to scale up- whole different process....

If you can clear A-E, it can be cloned......might not be for a while though, LOL
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Bullies FTW! The ones in the pic aren't mine, but have a male that just made a year. He is crazy as hell but I love him. (no homo)
    yeah- I love mine as well
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Well, i'll make you an offer jay. If you can swing the price of the bottle alone directly from Appnut.com, i'll make sure they put in a bottle of 2nd Gear, so you dont need a separate PCT. Does that help?
    Does this offer apply to everyone?
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Does this offer apply to everyone?
    ha ha
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  •