THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

  1. $80 does seem a bit much, for that much you should get freakin' huge:bb3:


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm actually working on it, now with working from home again i'm doing m-f cardio. Plus my tendonitis seems gone, and the thumb arthritis is under control so i'm doing strength workouts again. Its been difficult loosing any fat without physical activity but i've got diet low, i'm totally totally glycogen depleted now so it should pick up
    o/t did you ever see that old S&L skit "Middle Aged Man" where Mike Myers talks about his gut?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    80 bucks is unfortunately out of my price range. Maybe I'll get to try it down the road.

    I'm with ya Jay it's a lot of money depending on the special I may try and grab a bottle. I also understand on Appnuts side that when you have to get something made especially at first it cost a lot. Hopefully in time the price can come down.

    easy how well are people maintaining gains?[/

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    $80 does seem a bit much, for that much you should get freakin' huge:bb3:
    a full bottle= a full cycle- at the correct result-producing dosage (as with all our products)- you will get your money's worth.....

    what I can guarantee is that you won't have to buy a second bottle to run at least a 4-5 week cycle- can't beat that with a stick
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  5. this sounds GREATTTT. im in
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    I'm with ya Jay it's a lot of money depending on the special I may try and grab a bottle.

    easy how well are people maintaining gains?
    pretty much everyone is reporting a 70-85% retention after 5-6 weeks

    I kept most of my gains- but then I started playing basketball daily, so I ran quite a bit of it off- it is hard to keep anything on when you are running 2-3 hours per day, 5-6 days per week......
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    I'm with ya Jay it's a lot of money depending on the special I may try and grab a bottle. I also understand on Appnuts side that when you have to get something made especially at first it cost a lot. Hopefully in time the price can come down.

    easy how well are people maintaining gains?[/
    and as for the special- it is something I think everyone will be really excited about
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    pretty much everyone is reporting a 70-85% retention after 5-6 weeks

    I kept most of my gains- but then I started playing basketball daily, so I ran quite a bit of it off- it is hard to keep anything on when you are running 2-3 hours per day, 5-6 days per week......
    wasn't that one of the tortures at guantanamo bay?

  9. So, 2nd gear is what you (as a company) recommend as the pct? What about throwing in other test boosters and what about a serm? Coming from the users who have tested this, what are yall's recomendations?

  10. And i do have knee problems right about my knee cap. the tendon is kinda iffy. Any sign of joint pain while on?

  11. little to no suppression? That's a big claim. If it's true then why run a PCT at all?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    So, 2nd gear is what you (as a company) recommend as the pct? What about throwing in other test boosters and what about a serm? Coming from the users who have tested this, what are yall's recomendations?
    I like 2nd Gear at 1 capsule per day for a PCT- and I can say that it was VERY good in terms of the retention of gains/minimal post-cycle "comedown"- I really did not notice that I was off....

    I have also stacked 2nd Gear @ 2 capsules per day with IGF-2 and Neovar, and all I can say is 'Holy ****!!!'- full-feeling with great pumps- excellent strength increase, along with some good body comp. gains.....

    You can throw other things in- I have some recommendations in the write-up- as far as SERMs- I usually don't recommend them- I have never been a big fan- I think there are better options
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    wasn't that one of the tortures at guantanamo bay?
    LOL- I kind of just lose track of time when I am playing ball- it is a lot of fun...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  14. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    little to no suppression? That's a big claim. If it's true then why run a PCT at all?
    yes- no aromatization to estrogen, which helps, and I am not sure how suppressive, or if it is suppressive, to HPTA AR's- some of the research I have seen states that this compound may have some difficulty crossing the blood/brain barrier....

    as for PCT- just to be safe- and there are always other factors besides HPTA suppression to take into account (estro rebound, etc.)- as with all ph's...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  15. Everyone compares pricing with cheap a$$ Sdrol clones and the like. Anyone thats even had minor Organic Chem experience in the lab knows how tedious and grueling synthesizing EASY stuff is to do and the final product amounts, so for brand new synthesized hormone that seems like a steal.

    Note the prices on proper cycles of:

    Hdrol (2 bottles min)
    Bold (need lots of bottles)
    Furazadrol (need a few for a good one)
    3-AD )need 2 bottles)
    1-t ($65-75)
    The new Dymathazine is around 60

    Only a couple of those MIGHT allow for the gains that AN is proposing.

    I will be running support supps because I am overly cautious and worst that happensis they improve my health anyway, just isnt fun because cycke support supps arent flashy haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    Everyone compares pricing with cheap a$$ Sdrol clones and the like. Anyone thats even had minor Organic Chem experience in the lab knows how tedious and grueling synthesizing EASY stuff is to do and the final product amounts, so for brand new synthesized hormone that seems like a steal.

    Note the prices on proper cycles of:

    Hdrol (2 bottles min)
    Bold (need lots of bottles)
    Furazadrol (need a few for a good one)
    3-AD )need 2 bottles)
    1-t ($65-75)
    The new Dymathazine is around 60

    Only a couple of those MIGHT allow for the gains that AN is proposing.

    I will be running support supps because I am overly cautious and worst that happensis they improve my health anyway, just isnt fun because cycke support supps arent flashy haha
    GREAT post- what I can say is that you will get the appropriate dosage, with phenomenal results.....

    I am in synthesis conceptualization/development with several different other products (both hormonal and non-) right now- and you are correct, it is not cheap- but it will be quality and result-producing....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    yes- no aromatization to estrogen, which helps, and I am not sure how suppressive, or if it is suppressive, to HPTA AR's- some of the research I have seen states that this compound may have some difficulty crossing the blood/brain barrier....

    as for PCT- just to be safe- and there are always other factors besides HPTA suppression to take into account (estro rebound, etc.)- as with all ph's...
    Thanks for the reply. If i ever do run this i will get blood work done as i do every time i run something and i would be more then happy to supply you with the results to see if or how suppressive this compound may be.

  18. Sounds good RMS I just signed up and may have to jump on the special. I love AN. Used Neovar couple of times and even gave one away for christmas! RPM is one of my favorite pre-workout supps that I need to get again adn the RPM/Drive combo was very nice!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Thanks for the reply. If i ever do run this i will get blood work done as i do every time i run something and i would be more then happy to supply you with the results to see if or how suppressive this compound may be.
    That would be awesome- I think we may try to fund one of these coming up in the next few months
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    Sounds good RMS I just signed up and may have to jump on the special. I love AN. Used Neovar couple of times and even gave one away for christmas! RPM is one of my favorite pre-workout supps that I need to get again adn the RPM/Drive combo was very nice!
    thx for the kind words
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  21. Seeing this at the Fit Expo, I assumed it came packaged with the PCT..
    Is this not the case?

  22. RMS so early bird special means before the 11th? also are the AM bulldogs in your AV are they yours?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Seeing this at the Fit Expo, I assumed it came packaged with the PCT..
    Is this not the case?
    we have not decided- I dunno
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    RMS so early bird special means before the 11th? also are the AM bulldogs in your AV are they yours?
    probably not before the 11th- there are a couple of logistical things we have to work out- but everyone who signs up is eligible for the bonus and the website sale purchase

    And yes- the ABs are mine- they are our babies
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    probably not before the 11th- there are a couple of logistical things we have to work out- but everyone who signs up is eligible for the bonus and the website sale purchase

    And yes- the ABs are mine- they are our babies
    sorry to go off topic but what line are they from? I love ABs and have followed them and the lines since before Chance was in homeward bound years ago.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free "The One"? Have a peek inside......
    By Vitruvian in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 307
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 01:29 PM
  2. The One: $69.99 PreOrder at NutraPlanet with Free Shipping!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 03:39 PM
  3. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:55 PM
  4. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 09:01 AM
Log in
Log in