THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    Everyone compares pricing with cheap a$$ Sdrol clones and the like. Anyone thats even had minor Organic Chem experience in the lab knows how tedious and grueling synthesizing EASY stuff is to do and the final product amounts, so for brand new synthesized hormone that seems like a steal.

Note the prices on proper cycles of:

Hdrol (2 bottles min)
    Bold (need lots of bottles)
    Furazadrol (need a few for a good one)
    3-AD )need 2 bottles)
    1-t ($65-75)
    The new Dymathazine is around 60

Only a couple of those MIGHT allow for the gains that AN is proposing.

I will be running support supps because I am overly cautious and worst that happensis they improve my health anyway, just isnt fun because cycke support supps arent flashy haha
    GREAT post- what I can say is that you will get the appropriate dosage, with phenomenal results.....

I am in synthesis conceptualization/development with several different other products (both hormonal and non-) right now- and you are correct, it is not cheap- but it will be quality and result-producing....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    yes- no aromatization to estrogen, which helps, and I am not sure how suppressive, or if it is suppressive, to HPTA AR's- some of the research I have seen states that this compound may have some difficulty crossing the blood/brain barrier....

as for PCT- just to be safe- and there are always other factors besides HPTA suppression to take into account (estro rebound, etc.)- as with all ph's...
    Thanks for the reply. If i ever do run this i will get blood work done as i do every time i run something and i would be more then happy to supply you with the results to see if or how suppressive this compound may be.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds good RMS I just signed up and may have to jump on the special. I love AN. Used Neovar couple of times and even gave one away for christmas! RPM is one of my favorite pre-workout supps that I need to get again adn the RPM/Drive combo was very nice!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Thanks for the reply. If i ever do run this i will get blood work done as i do every time i run something and i would be more then happy to supply you with the results to see if or how suppressive this compound may be.
    That would be awesome- I think we may try to fund one of these coming up in the next few months
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds good RMS I just signed up and may have to jump on the special. I love AN. Used Neovar couple of times and even gave one away for christmas! RPM is one of my favorite pre-workout supps that I need to get again adn the RPM/Drive combo was very nice!
    thx for the kind words
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Seeing this at the Fit Expo, I assumed it came packaged with the PCT..
    Is this not the case?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

RMS so early bird special means before the 11th? also are the AM bulldogs in your AV are they yours?
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Seeing this at the Fit Expo, I assumed it came packaged with the PCT..
    Is this not the case?
    we have not decided- I dunno
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    RMS so early bird special means before the 11th? also are the AM bulldogs in your AV are they yours?
    probably not before the 11th- there are a couple of logistical things we have to work out- but everyone who signs up is eligible for the bonus and the website sale purchase

And yes- the ABs are mine- they are our babies
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  10. Registered User
    Answers

probably not before the 11th- there are a couple of logistical things we have to work out- but everyone who signs up is eligible for the bonus and the website sale purchase

And yes- the ABs are mine- they are our babies
    sorry to go off topic but what line are they from? I love ABs and have followed them and the lines since before Chance was in homeward bound years ago.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

sorry to go off topic but what line are they from? I love ABs and have followed them and the lines since before Chance was in homeward bound years ago.
    Bianca the female is a Scott-type

Mugsy is a Johnson-type

Great dogs- lot of fun to be around
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I have taken it myself as well- ran 60 mg per day starting at 204 lbs. or so- gained 12 lbs. in 14 days- veins popping out everywhere, no increase in body fat, and no bloat- tune in for my video log- it is going up in the next couple weeks- I am going to follow the supplement, training, and pct recommendations given in The One product write-up....

talk about big claims. its not physically possible to put that much weight on without an increase in bodyfat in that short amount of time...

im not an AN hater by any means but this is sounding like USPLabs marketing...
  13. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Everyone compares pricing with cheap a$$ Sdrol clones and the like.
    I see your young so you probably don't have some of the responsibilities I or some other members do. After the basics (protein, creatine, multi vitamins) I don't have that much to play with especially in todays economy. Keep in mind we have wives, kids, cars, houses, animals, ect.. that all come before supps. Hence the money I can play with for my own selfish reasons is very insignificant.

On a side note this sounds a lot like Tbol except it kicks in quicker.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

bump for the one!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    talk about big claims. its not physically possible to put that much weight on without an increase in bodyfat in that short amount of time...

Its possible on superdrol, I dont see why its not possible on other compounds.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm so stacking this with 1-t for some summer time fun. I might have to buy more then one, will there be a limit to how much we can order for presale? I have no kids and 3 jobs haha I'ma buy em all haha jk.

17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    I see your young so you probably don't have some of the responsibilities I or some other members do. After the basics (protein, creatine, multi vitamins) I don't have that much to play with especially in todays economy. Keep in mind we have wives, kids, cars, houses, animals, ect.. that all come before supps. Hence the money I can play with for my own selfish reasons is very insignificant.

On a side note this sounds a lot like Tbol except it kicks in quicker.

I am in college and working on going on to graduate school in the health career field. So it's not like I have money flowing freely to buy anything I want. Spent 700 on books this semester and I was happy haha. I understand what you are saying though that yes after the basics most may not have a lot of disposable income for a supplement and no offense. You also left out some of the rest of my post that elaborated on my conclusions.

I was just making a point that Superdol clones are cheap comparatively and many people look at that and say why would it be more than that. Also Superdrol is extremely harsh on most peoples blood lipids that cycle support is a must (and even then it only curbs the affects) so that's another 40dollars. Then you definitely NEED a SERM with SD and that will cost you 30-45 with that. Though I will run a SERM with The ONE if i use it because I am a better safe than sorry guy.

There is a reason for the price as I mentioned and it has to do with the laboratory work that it takes to synthesize a new product. So I just don't think its fair to bash them too hard on price.

I don't think you meant it as a complete slight on your part but I thought I made a good point and you seemed to gloss over that using my first sentence and imply that because I was young I didn't understand responsibilities. No offense toward your opinion as you are right in the regard that many may not have the extra income to play with and honestly they should refrain from buying it if that's the case.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I am in college and working on going on to graduate school in the health career field. So it's not like I have money flowing freely to buy anything I want. Spent 700 on books this semester and I was happy haha. I understand what you are saying though that yes after the basics most may not have a lot of disposable income for a supplement and no offense. You also left out some of the rest of my post that elaborated on my conclusions.

I was just making a point that Superdol clones are cheap comparatively and many people look at that and say why would it be more than that. Also Superdrol is extremely harsh on most peoples blood lipids that cycle support is a must (and even then it only curbs the affects) so that's another 40dollars. Then you definitely NEED a SERM with SD and that will cost you 30-45 with that. Though I will run a SERM with The ONE if i use it because I am a better safe than sorry guy.

There is a reason for the price as I mentioned and it has to do with the laboratory work that it takes to synthesize a new product. So I just don't think its fair to bash them too hard on price.

I don't think you meant it as a complete slight on your part but I thought I made a good point and you seemed to gloss over that using my first sentence and imply that because I was young I didn't understand responsibilities. No offense toward your opinion as you are right in the regard that many may not have the extra income to play with and honestly they should refrain from buying it if that's the case.
    What did u have in mind for a SERM/support?
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I know it sounds wild- but it is possible, especially with a strong AR-agonist....

I am not one to make big claims- just reporting my gains and those of others- most of the testers averaged approx. 0.75 lbs. of weight gain (per day) over the first couple weeks- w/ no change in body fat....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    And i do have knee problems right about my knee cap. the tendon is kinda iffy. Any sign of joint pain while on?
    not really- certain things give me tendon pain, but The One did not
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I'm so stacking this with 1-t for some summer time fun. I might have to buy more then one, will there be a limit to how much we can order for presale? I have no kids and 3 jobs haha I'ma buy em all haha jk.

probably not
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Nos didn't unreal just do that s-drol and rugger was pretty close on his trenadrol run
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    What did u have in mind for a SERM/support?
    Support I like Cycle Assist or Cycle Support
    SERM: I am a huge fan of Torem personally.

AN's new PCT product looks very very nive too.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  24. Gate Keeper
    Answers

No slight I just mentioned age because of the difference in financial responsibilities. New products always cost more whether supps or a car I understand this all too well. As I said hopefully with the presale I can grab some.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    No slight I just mentioned age because of the difference in financial responsibilities. New products always cost more whether supps or a car I understand this all too well. As I said hopefully with the presale I can grab some.
    don't i know it two kids a dog a mortgage and my last shipment my wife was so mad she was like you can't buy a new harddrive but you got all these supps luckily she is down about 15lbs from her stacks that I can remind her it's not all my stuff.
  26. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

don't i know it two kids a dog a mortgage and my last shipment my wife was so mad she was like you can't buy a new harddrive but you got all these supps luckily she is down about 15lbs from her stacks that I can remind her it's not all my stuff.
    Ha! I raise you 1 kid and 2 dogs!
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Answers

**** kids! i dont like em
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    **** kids!
    What are you, a roman catholic priest?

badum bum. really no way to get that sound right textually. should be an emoticon for it
    This space for rent

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Answers

i just got outta realtionship witha chic who had kids, totally changed my viewpoint on kids. sorry.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Signed up. Damn, why does this have to drop near Valentine's day!? Not much extra cash then. Maybe my wife will get it for me.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Nos didn't unreal just do that s-drol and rugger was pretty close on his trenadrol run

i gained jack from sdrol. i guess im just a non-believer in oral desingers
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Signed-up! You'll let us know when the special offer email goes out right? My email blocks everything!
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

the price you mention is from your website correct? I have already seen this listed elsewhere and the price was much more reasonable.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  34. Registered User
    Answers

i gained jack from sdrol. i guess im just a non-believer in oral desingers

clone though right?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I didn't mean to imply that I thought you guys were looking to make a higher profit. i know if it's that expensive it's because it costs more to make. Just stating that i couldn't afford it at that price. I've bought things I couldn't afford in the past so it may happen again lol
  36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    the price you mention is from your website correct? I have already seen this listed elsewhere and the price was much more reasonable.
    shouldn't be. it may be a retailer who doesn't know what our wholesale pricing is, so they just threw up a number. happened with 3AD presales if you recall.
    This space for rent

37. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I didn't mean to imply that I thought you guys were looking to make a higher profit. i know if it's that expensive it's because it costs more to make. Just stating that i couldn't afford it at that price. I've bought things I couldn't afford in the past so it may happen again lol
    you need a sugar momma Jayhawkk

OR you must flirt with Don or Dirk
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Will you be my sugar momma baby?
  39. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    well, like i said tho, do this math

$30 average methyl hormone
    $60 2 tubs of cycle support
    $40 your favorite SERM
    $40 your favorite test booster for PCT

so $170

at $70-80, no need for heavy cycle support (buy some milk thistle if you'd like), minimal PCT requirement you basically have the whole cycle for that price.
    This space for rent

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Is this liver friendly? Does it give you back pumps like superdrol and make you lethargic?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. free stuff??
    By at1010 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:23 PM
  2. Free Stuff...
    By natedogg in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 09:58 PM
  3. FREE STUFF (from me)
    By methusaleh in forum Supplements