PROMO: Universal Intra-Aid - The Latest Addition To The Universal Line

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, it's time for a promo for the new Intra-Aid. In case you haven't been following, Intra-Aid is Universal Nutrition's latest addition to their full line of sports supplementation products. It has been specifically designed for your nutritional needs during (intra) a workout.

We will randomly pick 10 winners to receive a tub of Intra-Aid!

-Entries should be from people who have already used an intra-workout product.

-Tell us why you want to try Intra-Aid?

-What is it about Intra-Aid that interests you?

-U.S. mailing addresses only.

-You must be 18 years of age or older.

-We would like to see a log of your progress with Intra-Aid created in the Supplement Reviews / Logs section of the board.

Application entry ends Monday 09/15 @ 10:00 AM. Winners will be posted around noon same day.

Here is some information on the product.

-=-

What It Is:
Intra-Aid™. Targeted Intra-Workout Supplementation.
Proper workout nutrition (intra-workout) is an area that is being supported by a legit, growing body of science. Intra-workout nutrition represents the next big nutritional frontier for bodybuilders and weightlifters. Even so, many lifers often ignore this period. Why is targeted intra-workout supplementation so important? Here’s a short list: proper rehydration, muscle and liver glycogen re-synthesis, improved immune function, decreased muscle catabolism, increased muscle protein synthesis, increased muscle anabolism, faster recovery and training at a higher intensity. It’s amazing how so many benefits can get overlooked. Intra-Aid™ brings intra-workout nutrition into the 21st century. It’s a combination of key complexes that work in synergy to maximize the aforementioned benefits of workout supplementation. Intra-Aid™ consists of 5 potent components: fast-acting hydrolyzed protein, a highly specialized carbohydrate blend, critical electrolytes, an essential amino acid blend, and key ergogenic agents. Intra-Aid™ combines all of the scientific benefits of proper intra-workout supplementation, leaving out the guesswork. The gym water fountain and popular high fructose “sports” drinks may be good for the regular athlete, but for the serious weight lifter, they just can’t compare. Think of Intra-Aid™ as first-aid for your workout.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size 1 scoop (~32g)
Servings Per Container 25
Amount Per Serving %DV
Calories 72
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat <1g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Total Carbohydrates 10g 3% (Intra-Aid Carb Blend--maltodextrin, d-glucose, waxy maize)
Sugars 5g
Protein 8g 16% (from hydrolyzed whey protein)
Calcium 50mg 5% (Electrolytes)
Magnesium 50mg 13%
Sodium 100mg 4%
Potassium 100mg 3%

Intra-Aid Proprietary Performance Blend 10,000mg (EAAs and Ergogenics)
Beta-alanine
Taurine
Leucine
Isoleucine
Valine
Arginine
Histidine
Lysine
Methionine
Phenylalanine
Threonine

Intra-Aid™ consists of 5 potent components: fast-acting hydrolyzed protein, a highly specialized carbohydrate blend, critical electrolytes, an essential amino acid blend, and key ergogenic agents, all of which are highlighted above.

How To Stack It:
Though Intra-Aid™ is an effective stand-alone supplement, to fully take advantage of the “anabolic window of opportunity” that exists before/during/following lifting, take 1 serving of Shock Therapy® before the workout (pre-), 1 serving of Intra-Aid™ during the workout (intra-) and 1 serving of Torrent™ after (post-). By combining all three, you can maximize your nutrient intake during this most critical of all periods.

-=-

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Sweet promo, H. Subbed.

I'm tempted to post an entry of my own! Just for old times sake...

Very excited to see Intra-Aid hit the shelves U. Any word on when we should expect to see it start appearing for online orders?

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'm tempted to post an entry of my own! Just for old times sake...

Very excited to see Intra-Aid hit the shelves U. Any word on when we should expect to see it start appearing for online orders?

Hg
Ah the "good old days..." *L* Definitely a great promo, Hg!!!:thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like a real good supp, good luck to whomever wins

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try Intra-Aid because I feel getting the proper nutrients during the workout is equally as important as getting them pre and post workout because your muscles are in an anabolic state. I used (but not finished, I'm saving the rest for the spring controlled labs stack I'm planning on running) a tub Purple Wraath from Controlled Labs and loved what it did for me during my workout. I'd honestly like to compare the two and see which out preforms the other for me and my workouts.

Intra-Aid interests me because sometimes I feel I need a boost during my workouts to help push me past my plateaus. It also interests me because it will help my pre workouts supplements be more effective. On days I don't feel 100% that extra push/endurance is what I need to get me through the workout. It also seems to have every aspect covered nutrient wise for during the workouts, so thats another plus.

I've never logged a product before but I feel this would be a good place to start. I would also give honest, unbiased feedback, and would do my best to put all the necessary info needed in the log as well, and hopefully gaining some knowledge from suggestions people might give me during it.
Thank you for considering me. Adam

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Tell us why you want to try Intra-Aid? First and foremost, the Animal/Universal products are some of the most promising and effective products I have ever tried. I have faith in them. There are reasons why Animal Omega/Nitro/Flex/Pak, and Universal Shock Therapy/Torrent/Real Gains are all in my shopping cart!

My workouts usually begin with a 'big bang.' I eventually end up feeling somewhat sluggish and begin lacking, which just isn't me. I end up having to push myself and work much harder to finish the rest of my workout, but I do it. It just seems a little difficult sometimes, especially if I'm too busy with work and my personal life, and am unable to get appropriate sleep. I just may need a boost in between to help me get through my training.

I have tried Scivation Xtend and Controlled Labs Purple Wraath during my workouts before.

What is it about Intra-Aid that interests you? It's a Universal product. Need I say more?

Also, the combination of waxy maize, d-glucose, and maltodextrin seems as if it'll make one hell of a combination to help me look swole! I am ordering Shock Therapy and Torrent, and as stated, the 3 products would stack great together.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like to test intra-aid, because I have been through about 15 tubs of Intrabolic so far. I think I've gotten to know what that product can do, and I'd like to compare yours to it.

To be honest, I LOVE intrabolic. To me, it is my favorite supplement by far, and I am very well acquainted with the effects and how I react to it.

Seeing this debut in the same space, I am naturally curious as to what benefits it offers.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards

I have seen a new level of results when the moment I have started supplementing intra workout.I have never looked back,Universal is one of my favorite companies and now that they have an intra workout supplement,I am all over it like what On rice!!!

it is basic,yet has it's own unique profile.Universal makes it,so I know I won't be dissapointed at all!

-U.S. mailing addresses only.

-You must be 18 years of age or older.

-We would like to see a log of your progress with Intra-Aid created in the Supplement Reviews / Logs section of the board.

:bb3:

cellerator65

Awards
Why intra-aid?
It's one of the first of its kind, a intra workout drink geared towards bodybuilders, with carbs, protein, EAAs, BCAAs, and low calorie. I currently use Universal EAA Nitro during my workout, which im running low on haha. I just started a new stack today, and since i take Animal Nitro post workout, i want to replace EAA Nitro for something else... and what better to take? the new UN drink to complete the anabolic window (pump pre, torrent post).

Its all about basics, theres nothing flashy about the new intra-aid... its no bullshit, straight to the point, just like all UN/Animal products. Its another piece to the puzzle, gotta find what works... so far UN works. I also hear that it tastes pretty damn good.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will randomly pick 10 winners to receive a tub of Intra-Aid!

-Tell us why you want to try Intra-Aid? To use during my workouts for more amino acids thus equaling anabolism. More protein for me and if its free why not

10,000mg (EAAs and Ergogenics) and the 10 g carbs and nutrient's

No Problem

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
i have used Nitro G, EAA Nitro, and EAA Stack combined with other
Universal products (Storm, etc) for intra-workout as well as the famous Big Ant drink.

1.) an intra-workout drink really saved me when i did the Animal Stak/Test stack.
i find that using an intra-wo drink really helps me get through grueling workouts and jump-starts my recovery.
2.) i was thinking about trying another intra-wo product, but felt like what i had was working,
so i waited until Universal came out w/ Intra-aid
3.) i'm already using Universal prodcuts around the " anabolic window of opportunity"
(Shock Therapy or Animal Pump and Torrent).
Intra-aid for intra-wo is just the missing piece of the puzzle.

it's a solid formula from the company that i trust.
i'm already mixing their products for use intra-wo, and now they have the specific formula.
Intra-aid is just the missing piece of the puzzle for me

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Some really good entries coming in there fellas. Keep them coming. :thumbsup:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, I am so in for this one! I do not use many supplements on a regular basis - I try vary hard to let my diet provide the vast majority of various nutrients, antioxidants and beneficial substances that I need. That being said, there are some "Fundamental" supplements that I rarely, if ever, go without. Fishoil, Protein Powder, Creatine Mono, Vitamins, ALCAR and my favorite anabolic aid: ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS!

BCAA & EAA are a staple in my supplementation regime - whether bulking or cutting, they have made a HUGE difference in my performance and progress and I hate being off them for any length of time (though I do cycle their use) as I just don't recover as quickly or lift as hard. I take them first thing in the morning, during workout and post-workout.

This is where Intra-aid would come in. Not only is it my beloved EAA, it's also everything else I throw in for intra-workout nutrition (carbs, fast prot) and then some! (Beta-Alanine, Electrolytes).

So, yeah, I want to try it cause I've been mixing hydrolyzed casein or even just whey isolate with Extend or Excell or EAA and dextrose and Intra-aid looks way better than that! Also, I can compare and contrast the efficacy of simply mixing bulk ingredients against the pre-balanced, researched profile of Intra-aid. Having used a "homebrew" for some time, noting the differences would be simple and easy.

Oh, and heck yeah I'd log it! You guys saw my recent Universal/Animal Log, you know I'm good for it!

Edit: Links to my other logs -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94391-resolved-lift-heavier.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/95807-resolve-drops-napalm.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102482-resolving-debate-animal.html

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
-Entries should be from people who have already used an intra-workout product.Currently using PW and Xtend intraworkout, but I've tried Intrabolic for a short short run and enjoyed it.

I currently put together my own intraworkout concoction with Purple Wraath/Xtend and several and various bulks as the base. Intra-Aid looks promising, and would ease my preworkout preparations and allow me to clear off my counter a bit lol.

Looks to be a solid formula, and is more comprehensive than what I currently use intra wo.

I would CERTAINLY log my thoughts regarding Intra-Aid. I'm currently incorporating several fairly impactful changes, including a sponsored fat burner / pre workout stimulant as well as starting a long-term Prime run (got in on the sweet Inner Circle deal). Please consider this if a log is contingent on this promotion as results might not be easily and directly attributable to Intra-Aid. Thank you!

Good luck to those who apply, and another "Cheers" for a great promotion.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
-Entries should be from people who have already used an intra-workout product. I am currently using Purple Wraath and Waximaize intra-workout.

-Tell us why you want to try Intra-Aid? I have tried a couple of Animal/Universal products now including Animal Pump, Uni-Liver, and Nitro G. All have been good products and I would like to experience some more from the Universal/Animal line. Also, the thought of an exclusivley Intra- workout supplement excites me, because most companies focus on Pre and Post workout.

-What is it about Intra-Aid that interests you? The products ingredient profile looks awesome, and I am definatley interested in seeing what it would do for me as far as gains, recovery, and strength.

-We would like to see a log of your progress with Intra-Aid created in the Supplement Reviews / Logs section of the board.- I would definatley keep a detailed log!:thumbsup:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tell us why you want to try Intra-Aid? - I think that Intra- Aid will truly benefit me during my workouts. I am very interested in seeing what results it will give me as I am starting a cut and think this will help keep my stamina and strength up while on a calorie deficit. I have tried X-Tend and Bulk BCAA's during workouts and really enjoyed X-Tend's quality (and flavor!)

-What is it about Intra-Aid that interests you?- it not only has the BCCA's and taurine of X-tend, it's got beta alanine the EAA's, carbs and hydrolized protein. It is a complete intra- workout supplement. You don't have to add anything to it like X-tend or Bulk BCAA's.

I wouldn't mind logging at all! :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to you guys, seems like a solid product from the description, I would really like to see the reviews posted once the winners get chosen to get some real world feedback.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
-I've tried my share of intraworkout products. I'm currently using AEN's Intrabolic. I've used Xtend extensively, however, it doesn't contain everything i'd like in a intraworkout product, so I've gone other routes lately. I've also used VPX NO-Synthesize which I really did like. I've also done some intraworkout homebrews.

-Tell us why you want to try Intra-Aid? I've become more interested in intra workout supplementation and since going this route have had better workouts and progress. I've come to spend more on intraworkout than post because I feel if you have intra covered, your immediate post workout supplementation is not nearly as important. Your body should be in an anabolic state for a while after workout just from a proper intra workout supplement. I like the addition of carbs in your product as well. Basically there are only a couple intraworkout supps out there and if Universal stays competitive in price or even beats out the competition then it will def peak my interest.

I think I kind of answered this in the above post, but I like the addition of some carbs and overall ingredient profile fits a top notch intraworkout supplement. I am using intrabolic currently and the taste leaves much to be desired. I hear great things about universal's flavoring that it had intrigued me on other products.

No problems keeping a log either. Below are a couple logs I've done in the past.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98433-joebo-s-somnidren.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/92724-new-nos-ether.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87428-hemodraulix-log-joebo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84583-p-slin-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83825-p-slin-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78934-get-diesel-r4w.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76386-drive-log-joebo.html

:bb3:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

-Tell us why you want to try Intra-Aid?:

Where else can you get a great combonation of 5 components--- fast-acting hydrolyzed protein, a highly specialized carbohydrate blend, critical electrolytes, an essential amino acid blend, and key ergogenic agents & EAAs!!!! And something like this is greatly needed for me while in the gym...cause the water fountain tastes like arrsss..like drinking liquid lead. Also, i have had sh*tty sugar water..YUCK..Overall this in a shacker bottle would complete my puzzle in the gym!! Excited about the electrolytes and essential amino blend...this should really help out when in deep to your workout..give a nice kick in the *ss to ya...Great looking Product!! UNIVERSAL does it again. Homerun!!

-What is it about Intra-Aid that interests you?:

These Eleven will bang ya out!!
Beta-alanine
Taurine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, and Threonine!!!! Thats enough right there and thats not all??!!! This should be a damn good product..Never heard a bad thing about any UNIVERSAL PRODUCTS!!!!!

Thats what I like right tharrr!! This is def. somrthing unique and very much needed in every serious training regimate....and who better to put it on the market than UNIVERSAL!!! Never tried TORRENT..But had great success with the ANIMAL PAK..from very respectful company. Have used Purple Wraath as an Intra-Workout Product by Controlled Labs, which has helped workouts in the past, and would def be interested in Intra-Aid due to the super ingredients!! Also, the combo of waxy maize, carb blend. d-glucose, and hydrolyzed whey protein speaks for its self, WOW!! Look forward to this one!! Good luck fellas.

Def do up a sweet detailed log for Intra-Aid!!!!:

Here is current log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103291-time-get-livewire.html

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Entries should be from people who have already used an intra-workout product:
I currently rotate between Controlled Labs Purple Wraath & Scivations Extend. Once you have trained with an intra-workout product, training is really never the same, and you really notice a huge difference in endurance and recovery when you add an intra-workout product to your arsenal.

Tell us why you want to try Intra-Aid:
As stated above, once you train with an intra-workout supplement, your workouts are never the same. I find them to be an essential part of a workout regimen that REALLY assists in endurance in the gym. I was lucky enough to be chosen to log Animal Pump & Shock Therapy and I really had a good experience with them both. I would love the chance to complete a detailed unbiased log on Intra-Aid.

What is it about Intra-Aid that interests you:
The most interesting facet of Intra-Aid for me is the combination of fast-acting hydrolyzed protein & the highly specialized carbohydrate blend. I can only imagine what wonders this will do for endurance and recovery coupled with BCAAs & EAAs. The intra-workout supplements I have used in the past lack both the fast-acting hydrolyzed protein and the highly specialized carbohydrate blend and have done wonders for me. I can see a product such as this becoming a staple of mine.

My past log of Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy is in my signature...

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I am so excited to see what this product can do, even if I don't get picked I am going to be keeping up with the logs!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like some good apps hbere. Will be a tough choice for the animal folks

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Haha..'Animal folks', that was a good one Reaper LOL!!

Def some good Apps....

Wouldnt mind pick'n me up a pair of them Bonsai Sandals, dem shiaats look cumfy!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im not applying, but i love intrabolic. So i will most likely look into this to compare

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
This promo is on a roll.

I know the Animals will not let us down with Intra-Aid.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more entries. Come on now, no need to make it easy on me ;)

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more entries. Come on now, no need to make it easy on me ;)

When r u looking to pick the entries??

Either way Im interested to test this out..looks good as always.

Something well needed in my arsenal!!

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I'd like to know when the applicants will be chosen as well! :D

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
See the last line of my original post fellas, I'll let ya know, I promise :)

Stay tuned...

Hg

Gotcha..missed that line..my bad...duh LIveWire:fool2:

My reading comprehension is pretty bad..lol

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha..missed that line..my bad...duh LIveWire:fool2:

My reading comprehension is pretty bad..lol
It's all good bro. I figure U-rep is going to make me pick this one so he'll probably wait until there is a few hundred entries before he makes me read through them all and pick. You know, initiation and all that :whip:

Now taking bribes, er um, campaign contributions! PM for mailing addy... LOL j/k fellas ;)

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
It's all good bro. I figure U-rep is going to make me pick this one so he'll probably wait until there is a few hundred entries before he makes me read through them all and pick. You know, initiation and all that :whip:

Now taking bribes, er um, campaign contributions! PM for mailing addy... LOL j/k fellas ;)
*L* You're sounding like yohead, now...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup::head::icon_lol:
Is it that obvious? :eek:
Just as long as I don't see the "I did not have sex with that Intern" thread, started by a guy named Hoomgar, it's all good!!! :toofunny::jaw:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup::head::icon_lol:
Just as long as I don't see the "I did not have sex with that Intern" thread, started by a guy named Hoomgar, it's all good!!! :toofunny::jaw:

It's OK if I married her right? I just want to know before I say anything and all :hammer: :whip:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Let's see some more entries today. I know there are more people out there who would like to score a tub of Intra-Aid.

Hg

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks like people really want their Intra-Aid !! :thumbsup:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
The Tub

Hey fellas, check out my original post, a little artsy update for ya.

Hg

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
sweet looking tub! you can choose me as one of the ten,thank you!

:dance: