PROMO: Universal Intra-Aid - The Latest Addition To The Universal Line

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I was'nt one of the loggers, but I just wanted you to know Im doing a intra-aid review here soon, I opened my first container today and it tasted great. I also notice no bloating during workout or after. This is a definate plus sence my stomach usually gets upset when trying to eat while working out..Thanks U-REP awesome product.
Thank you for the review and can't wait to check it out. I love the no bloating and no stomach issues as there is nothing worse than dealing with that in the gym.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
New page bump...

Originally Posted by Hoomgar
So far I see logs from:
smeton_yea
THEGEEZ
joeyamma
jonnyjames
Resolve
DrkZoolander

Here are the guys who have stated they received their product but we are still looking for logs from them:
LiveWire224
cellerator65
MuscleHeadGuy
Urban Monk

At this point every one has received their product and we have 6 of the 10 logs started.

Good work fellas. Let's see the rest of those logs

Hg

Where are we at fellas? I'm looking for the last 4 loggers but do not see them. If I missed something (or already posted in one and am going crazy) please let me know.

If you guys think you wont be able to fit in your logs please contact me to make arrangements to return the unopened product.

Most of the other logs are coming to completion now.

Again, unless I am mistaken we are still looking for logs from these 4 people:

LiveWire224
cellerator65
MuscleHeadGuy
Urban Monk

Let me know what's up. Thanks guys.

Hg
I just realized that MHG is banned. I'm taking care of this one but am still looking for replies from the remaining 3.

Thanks again fellas.

Hg
Still waiting to hear back from the 2 remaining loggers...

LiveWire224
Urban Monk

Any news fellas?

Hg

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting to hear back from the 2 remaining loggers...

LiveWire224
Urban Monk

Any news fellas?

Hg
That ain't right . . I haven't seen livewire around in a couple of weeks, at least.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Got my product now! Thanks for the follow-up Hoomgar. Will throw up a log in a day or two.

:)
Yup, will be up this wknd. Don't worry :).
Just wanted to have things in order, and I love starting things on Monday mornings (anal, I know :)).

UM, you get your log up yet man? It's been over a month now. You got an update for us?

Thanks.

Hg

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: Got my package in the mail yesterday!!!:woohoo:

Thx again guys...Cant wait to sip on sizzzurrrp!!!:dance:
Fow shizzle!!!!

Yeah that got here quick!!!.....NJ to NY though is a close ship.

Sweeeeeet....def let ya know later this evening after my trip to the gym.....Im sooooo pumped... cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Universal is on point with the shipping.......customer 4Life!:clap2:
LW, haven't heard back from you yet either bro? I see you haven't been on since the end of last month. Give me a shout when you get back on and let us know what ups man.

Thanks.

Hg

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either these members answer their PM's or start their logs, or they will be removed and contact info passed on to other companies.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice ! This is the 2nd best price I saw it for too, good job NP :thumbsup:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uh, which admin gave me an infraction? I was already in touch w/ Hoomgar and UN. I offered to ship them back the full product unopened or to pay for it.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Hg. I put a link to some of the reviews in this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/108931-intraaid-you-guessed.html , but if you have a running list of the others, feel free to add them below, or just quite the final reviews.

Also the product at NP Intra-Aid (25 servings) By: Universal Nutrition
Thanks S! As we get more reviews, feedback, etc... we will be building upon it.

I do know there may be samples of IA down the road as well... a lot of ABCs expressed the interest.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Uh, which admin gave me an infraction? I was already in touch w/ Hoomgar and UN. I offered to ship them back the full product unopened or to pay for it.

No worries man. You didn't offer to pay for it in our communication however you did offer to send it back but stated that you would still like to run the log. I gave you the choice of the 2, log or return. We would be more than happy to see you throw up the log and have at it but if you feel you wont have time then please let me know and we'll arrange a return.

I am still waiting to hear back from you on this.

Thanks man.

Hg

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry hoomgar, I just found it funny that I communicated w/ you and then got an infraction. Obviously no fault of yours.

I just haven't had time to start. Let's do this, if I don't have a log up by monday, I will either send you the product back or payment to UN. Whichever you prefer.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry hoomgar, I just found it funny that I communicated w/ you and then got an infraction. Obviously no fault of yours.

I just haven't had time to start. Let's do this, if I don't have a log up by monday, I will either send you the product back or payment to UN. Whichever you prefer.

Sounds good man. I think your are going to like it. This product has helped a lot of us take our workouts to even higher levels by fueling the body during an intense session. It's good stuff.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established

Looking forward to it UM.

Thanks for heading up and following through with everyone HG. Solid work.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Still diggin' my "Mr. Dead's Muscle Mojo"... The mix of the Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack and Intra Aid... Makes for great workouts!!!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Still diggin' my "Mr. Dead's Muscle Mojo"... The mix of the Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack and Intra Aid... Makes for great workouts!!!
I have to agree... I don't call it MD's muscle mojo when I drink it though :p

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem guys. Just posted another update.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Any updates on Livewire ??