PROMO: Universal Intra-Aid - The Latest Addition To The Universal Line

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I'm so close to just buying it. I'm too anxious and excited for this! :D
Haha, I know the feeling. So many solid choices in the intra-workout realm now. It's nice to see so many options nowadays, and I'm glad Universal is releasing this.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Haha, I know the feeling. So many solid choices in the intra-workout realm now. It's nice to see so many options nowadays, and I'm glad Universal is releasing this.
Exactly. Choice is good and the consumer benefits. What your intra-workout without CHO? You got choices. You want your intra-workout with CHO? You got Intra-Aid... Many solid studies since 2006 looking at PRO + CHO, intraworkout, and on lifters (not endurance athletes). The intraworkout body of science continues to grow...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just speaking for myself - consuming fast digesting pro+cho throughout the course of a workout has had more impact on increasing my performance and strength than any other protocol or supplement.

...it's anecdotal, but it's more evidence to throw on the pile... :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just speaking for myself - consuming fast digesting pro+cho throughout the course of a workout has had more impact on increasing my performance and strength than any other protocol or supplement.

x2. im a carb man for workouts. its my natural stim...other than RPM on the occasion

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
They should start calling it low-CHO dieting... PS I want to hear about U rep's experience with the Intra-aid, I'm psyched to hear

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established

me 2 !!!!! i would throw 3 scoops of strawberry isopure, WMS and orange juice or orange Gatorade works great for bulking ! i think it is because your body can absorb that whole 75 grams of protein but SUPER EXPENSIVE !

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Posted elsewhere, figured I'd post here as we...

Got back from liftin', back day. Enjoy back day, so it was a good time to try Intra-Aid for the first time....

The label is the classic Universal label, yellow with the "Universal" name on top. Cracked this bad boy up and looked inside. Found a bluish powder, pretty fine. Smell--not exactly like blue raspberry (dunno if there is an official blue raspberry smell) but something I can't describe. Scoop was close to the top--always nice. Anyways, I ain't smellin' it during my workout so...

First batch, mixed 2 scoops with 40 oz of cold water, in a standard shaker cup. the powder went quickly into solution--no problems here. The mixed shake is pretty much the same color of blue as the powder, but the taste and the smell don't quite match up. The smell ain't fruity but the taste is. The texture ain't thick--lighter. Nice. Easy to drink.

Anyways, about 15 minutes in, I begin feeling flush--the tingles if you will. Starts on my face (cheeks) actually and begins to spread to my neck and body. Cool. Kinda reminds me of a niacin-flush. Keep liftin' and keep chuggin'.

By the time I'm done, I've downed the 40 oz. This Intra-Aid is gonna be a winner. Light and refreshing and I'm feeling good. One of my better workouts. Intra-Aid? Too early to tell. No stomach upset for me. Chased it with Torrent (Green Apple Avalanche, of course) this time. In the future, I'm gonna run Animal Pump/Intra-Aid/Torrent as a triple stack, what I call my "Big Picture Stack" for the anabolic window of opportunity. Anyways, I'm def gonna through through the whole bottle...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Can't have too much of a good thing!!!:head: Now I'm really dyin' to try this... (BTW, love the use of my classic 3 dots... :thumbsup: )
It's one of my trademarks, along with "Stay tuned" and "CHO + PRO gonna make ya GRO"...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. The candor in your review is great U- especially coming from a rep. You're not screaming "it's the best thing ever and you got to buy it now, it'll pack on 15lbs of muscle PER serving!"

You tried it once and gave real feedback, realizing it's too early to tell just how much of a difference it will make. That gets props in my book :thumbsup:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Nice. The candor in your review is great U- especially coming from a rep. You're not screaming "it's the best thing ever and you got to buy it now, it'll pack on 15lbs of muscle PER serving!"

You tried it once and gave real feedback, realizing it's too early to tell just how much of a difference it will make. That gets props in my book :thumbsup:
Honesty is important to me personally and I know it's important to Corporate.

I was debating 14 pounds of lean mass, but I'm glad I left it out, hahahahaha.....

In all seriousness, and again, depending on the total package (pre-, intra- and post-workout nutrition), a drink like Intra-Aid can have a bigger or smaller influence on your overall gains. By that I mean, if you have no pre-workout nutrition and your post-workout meal consists of a whey protein shake, Intra-Aid is gonna help more than if you strategically and wisely use PRO/CHO/AA before and after lifting. Going back to Intra-Aid, yeah, I did like the taste, but not necessarily the smell. The smell of the powder ain't bad, it's just not fruity-smelling. Taste though--that's different. Solid on that.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I've never seen one that you've done, aside from this...:think:
You may be right. I talk a lot about supps I've used for a while, but I don't think I've ever "reviewed" a new one. Go figure. Guess I ain't doin' my job.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
You may be right. I talk a lot about supps I've used for a while, but I don't think I've ever "reviewed" a new one. Go figure. Guess I ain't doin' my job.

Looks like you are now. So did you taste the Beta product U? If so, how does this compare to that?

Hg

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Honesty is important to me personally and I know it's important to Corporate.

I was debating 14 pounds of lean mass, but I'm glad I left it out, hahahahaha.....
This claim would have been expected from a MuscleTech rep product review, I'm glad you guys at Universal are in touch with reality..

:p

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Yea sometimes I don't believe myself either, but I am over that now ;) ...

Maybe YOU are U-rep? hmmmm?

rumors LOL!
Nah... U-Rep is more cryptic than I am... And, I'm far more crypt than cryptic...:jaw::saw::gore::shoot::icon_lol:

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
solid review bro!

now I need to get my hands on some to try myself while chewing some dubble bubble!!

:dance:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
solid review bro!

now I need to get my hands on some to try myself while chewing some dubble bubble!!

:dance:
It's already available. I'm just wondering with NP will have it--if they decide to carry it, that is...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
You've had your hands full keeping lackeys and new Reps in line...:clap2:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Where are the loooooooooong drawn out entries... Hg really needs to work for this....:toofunny:

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I'm getting a tub, hopefully today. I know what you mean. I'll post my initial feedback when I get it.
Don't get me wrong, I really would like to win this! lol

I just wish people would hurry up and enter this promo already. I'm surprised it's not getting as much attention as I thought it would. Start making flashy labels and outrageous claims (i.e. 'Pack on 25 pound of muscle in 1 week!), and then we'll see swarms of people entering.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

I just wish people would hurry up and enter this promo already. I'm surprised it's not getting as much attention as I thought it would. Start making flashy labels and outrageous claims (i.e. 'Pack on 25 pound of muscle in 1 week!), and then we'll see swarms of people entering.
Monday's just around the corner now... That kinda advertising and marketing just ain't our style brother. It may work fast, but Corporate likes to do things the old fashioned way--slow and steady. Been doin' that since 1977.

For my feedback on the product today, check it: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animal-universal/103777-intra-aid-my.html

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

You make false claims, people try it, find it's hogwash, they don't come back.

You make a solid supplement that works and advertise it for what it does, people try it, find that it works, like it, try more of your stuff, find the same thing, before you know it, you got me...

That is the Universal way.

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
You make false claims, people try it, find it's hogwash, they don't come back.

You make a solid supplement that works and advertise it for what it does, people try it, find that it works, like it, try more of your stuff, find the same thing, before you know it, you got me...

That is the Universal way.

Hg
Word of mouth, is still the best advertisement there is...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to see who is selected. I'm running low on intrabolic, so I hope i'm one of the lucky entrants...

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I'm really surprised more people aren't jumping on this!

:dance:Soooo excited to see who gets to test it!:dance:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm really surprised more people aren't jumping on this!

:dance:Soooo excited to see who gets to test it!:dance:
I agree. I have some matters on my plate that need moved off this AM before I'll be able to get to this so everyone has a little extra time this morning before I select winners. So get those last minute entries in fellas!

Hg

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa!!! So excited!!

Good luck everyone!!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I agree. I have some matters on my plate that need moved off this AM before I'll be able to get to this so everyone has a little extra time this morning before I select winners. So get those last minute entries in fellas!

Hg
Bump for last minute entries...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
The winners list!

Here are the winners of the AM Intra-Aid promo. I did in fact use a random number generator to select winners just so everyone knows ;)

cellerator65
Resolve
jonnyjames
LiveWire224
MuscleHeadGuy
smeton_yea
Urban Monk
joeyamma
THEGEEZ
DrkZoolander

Congratulations fellas, you've scored a tub of the all new Universal Intra-Aid. :thumbsup:

Send your Name and Address along with your AM Forum user name over to [email protected]

Use "AM Intra-Aid promo winner" as the subject line.

Be sure to follow the instructions here fellas so as to avoid any delay in getting your product.

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Here are the winners of the AM Intra-Aid promo. I did in fact use a random number generator to select winners just so everyone knows ;)

cellerator65
Resolve
jonnyjames
LiveWire224
MuscleHeadGuy
smeton_yea
Urban Monk
joeyamma
THEGEEZ
DrkZoolander

Congratulations fellas, you've scored a tub of the all new Universal Intra-Aid. :thumbsup:

Send your Name and Address along with your AM Forum user name over to [email protected]

Use "AM Intra-Aid promo winner" as the subject line.

Be sure to follow the instructions here fellas so as to avoid any delay in getting your product.

Hg
Nice, winners... Congrats everyone. Really lookin' forward to your feedback on Intra-Aid... Think we got ourselves a winner.

My initial feedback, FYI: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animal-universal/103777-intra-aid-my.html

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Damn, wish I would have gotten this one. I do however have one issue with this promo. If in the end your just going to use a random number generator and not care about who you choose and what experience they have then why go through all the hassle of having us tell you our experience? You should have just said respond to this thread if you want some intra-aid and we will randomly select users. Previous logs or intra-workout experience not needed... Just found this to be a very odd way of running logs and you say you would like previous intra-workout supplement experience, but in the end it does't matter

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Damn, wish I would have gotten this one. I do however have one issue with this promo. If in the end your just going to use a random number generator and not care about who you choose and what experience they have then why go through all the hassle of having us tell you our experience? You should have just said respond to this thread if you want some intra-aid and we will randomly select users. Previous logs or intra-workout experience not needed... Just found this to be a very odd way of running logs and you say you would like previous intra-workout supplement experience, but in the end it does't matter

Awe come on joe :) If it makes ya feel any better, what I said earlier in the thread, was not a joke. I went through every entry, read every one, selected the ones I thought best to "qualify" as an entry, and then ran my numbers on those. In the future, I wont say a word! I'm a new rep, I'm learning.

If I had to pick them manually it would have been miserable because there was more than 10 that I really liked!

Congrats again to the winners. Get that info in.

Hg