PROMO: Universal Intra-Aid - The Latest Addition To The Universal Line

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
he was pretty good as leatherface in the new tcm's but my favorite role for him was in any given sunday,lol he was nuts.
What!!!!!!!!!???? He was Leatherface????! Holy Crap!!!!

Never seen the new one's but, def will now!! Nice. LOL

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Im drooling with anticipation! :djparty:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established

-Entries should be from people who have already used an intra-workout product.

I've used Purple WrAAth religiously during my workouts... so I know what to expect from one. They definitely help and it was a good idea for Universal to get in on the up an rising market area. Post and Pre have been done so much it's not even funny any more... but intra... now that's what we all want to see more of. It's the missing key in workout nutrition. I know this from the benefits I've received from Purple WrAAth. So long story short... yes I've used an intra-workout product before.

-Tell us why you want to try Intra-Aid?

LOL, why do I want to try intra-aid? Well let's think about this for a moment.... OK thinking up... duh!!! I want to try Intra-Aid because that profile is sick! I could also compare it to Purple WrAAth. Plus it would be used in conjuction with other Universal products (currently Pak, Omega, and Uni-Liver) so the benefits would be perhaps even greater.

-What is it about Intra-Aid that interests you?

Hmmm? Well, although many reasons could answer this question... the one I have chosen to share is because it has Whey Protein in it... and a good amount for an intra too. Whey Protein is something Purple WrAAth doesn't contain... so it should be interesting to compare.

I will keep a log as you wish. ;)

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
-Entries should be from people who have already used an intra-workout product. .. i have been taking xtend during my workouts with some WMS ... i have also tried 3 scoops strawberry isopure and some orange juice (awesome mix but expensive )

when you train with intra-workout supp ur workouts are 100% better and more effective. I like how it has all the ingredients you need it a def a complete product no adding on needed !

-What is it about Intra-Aid that interests you?
Everything seriously !! it has everything i need in it allready the ingredients are just what you need during your workout ! and its is from a reliable company

i will def be willing to write a detailed log on it also !!

link to my log i am running now :

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102868-its-primetime-some.html

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-hoomgart u should pick me bc I KNOW U
2- this looks like a really cool product, and i love Un stuff and i could ditch the purple wrath for the my trustly UN

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
1-hoomgart u should pick me bc I KNOW U
2- this looks like a really cool product, and i love Un stuff and i could ditch the purple wrath for the my trustly UN
Oh I do, do I? Well that blue dress does look familiar... other than that, I can't place the face. Sorry, I must have been plastered :D

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Oh I do, do I? Well that blue dress does look familiar... other than that, I can't place the face. Sorry, I must have been plastered :D
:goodpost: :jaw: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
I'm definitely game, just gotta get a second to write out the answers to the questions

EasternLEGEND

Awards
Entrie

-Entries should be from people who have already used an intra-workout product.

I have used and trained with Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic it was a good intra-workout supplement. i also have used X-tend and ON BCAA powder.

so far by the look of it i think Intra-Aid will surpass all of the other intra workout drinks that i have used.

Defitnely a very nice list of these ingredients below I would like to see how my TRAINING goes when i am sipping this set after set like a ANIMAL.

Intra-Aid Proprietary Performance Blend 10,000mg (EAAs and Ergogenics)
Beta-alanine
Taurine
Leucine
Isoleucine
Valine
Arginine
Histidine
Lysine
Methionine
Phenylalanine
Threonine

It really looks like a solid Intra-Workout Drink mix.

I would really like to put Intra-Aid to TEST.

Lastly i would like to see why it is the advanced bodybuilder,s workout drink.

-U.S. mailing addresses only.
Check

-You must be 18 years of age or older.
Check

-We would like to see a log of your progress with Intra-Aid created in the Supplement Reviews / Logs section of the board.

I would make a Ruthless log if i get Intra-Aid.
I would also make daily updates and keep a nice detailed log.

Check
:pose:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Definitely some great entries!!! I'm dyin' to see the results the winners get...

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited about this one. You guys are promo machines :p

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looks like some hard choices in there HG....

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
OK fellas, ladies, we are taking applications for this one until Monday 10:00 AM EST. I'll announce the winners around noon then on Monday.

Get those applications in! :)

Hg

EasternLEGEND

Awards
I don't think anyone who has already applied has any problems with you not letting "this one go long." :thumbsup:

I AGREE.:hammer::hammer::goodpost:

There are many quality entries in here.

Blue Raspberry sounds very refreshing.:jaw:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
OK fellas, ladies, we are taking applications for this one until Monday 10:00 AM EST. I'll announce the winners around noon then on Monday.

Hg
Hg's going to have some reading to do!!! Keep those posts coming!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

Hg
You should cut it back to this Friday.. that way I'll actually be able to concentrate on studying for my Math test Monday morning lol :p

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
You should cut it back to this Friday.. that way I'll actually be able to concentrate on studying for my Math test Monday morning lol :p

Oh man! I don't want you to be distracted from your studies! Well let's do this. I promise I wont pick your name. There, now you know your outcome and can concentrate on those studies. Glad to help a bratha out :D

j/k bro, you know dat ;)

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny::jaw:
Oh man! I don't want you to be distracted from your studies! Well let's do this. I promise I wont pick your name. There, now you know your outcome and can concentrate on those studies. Glad to help a bratha out :D

j/k bro, you know dat ;)

Hg
:stick::icon_lol::rofl: Ya still got it, Hg...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

j/k bro, you know dat ;)

Hg
Or you could say I'm already one of the winners.. it'll work out the same way as you mentioned, just in my favor ;)

:icon_lol:

lol just messin with ya, everyone has solid entries so far, I understand ya gotta pick the best of the best :thumbsup:

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
do I get points for making it a pretty short and sweet entry? being that you don't have to read much?

or perhaps I should throw up an essay!:jaw:

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Where do we...Begin!
A year ago all these supplement companies weren't pushing pre-workout nutrition. What happened? Did their balls drop off. You see a guy like me, look listen...I know why you guys do these promotions.

Because you know your stuff is legit and want the world to know it. Good job again.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
do I get points for making it a pretty short and sweet entry? being that you don't have to read much?

or perhaps I should throw up an essay!:jaw:
I'd put a HUGE wordy eassy, with no pics, so Hg will have to read a LOT!!! Make him work for it!!!:toofunny:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Or you could say I'm already one of the winners.. it'll work out the same way as you mentioned, just in my favor ;)

:icon_lol:

lol just messin with ya, everyone has solid entries so far, I understand ya gotta pick the best of the best :thumbsup:

Oh good one A. LOL! Yea but how do you know what criteria I will use to select winners? I may pick the weakest entries assuming they need it most. Or I may do the old "close your eyes and point" trick. These are the few powers and privileges us reps get, don't deflate it for me :sad:

Hg

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
I'd put a HUGE wordy eassy, with no pics, so Hg will have to read a LOT!!! Make him work for it!!!:toofunny:
lol that might hurt my chances of scoring some intra aid,although would be funny.

I wonder if it tastes like the blue raspberry double bubble? that's what I chew when I train.

blue raspberry dubble bubble + Intra Aid (blue raspberry)

I could be onto something big here.....

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
lol that might hurt my chances of scoring some intra aid,although would be funny.

I wonder if it tastes like the blue raspberry double bubble? that's what I chew when I train.

blue raspberry dubble bubble + Intra Aid (blue raspberry)

I could be onto something big here.....
Will let you know... I'm hoping to get some today or tomorrow...

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
BUMPAGE!!!

More people need to apply!!!! I know i'm not the only one who is exited!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Actually, not to reduce my chances to... chance, but the initial post says the winners will be randomly picked :p

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Actually, not to reduce my chances to... chance, but the initial post says the winners will be randomly picked :p
But a well written post never hurts S.
They are onto me yohead. But Big Yo is right. How do you know I wont randomly pick 10 out of the 11 well written entries I selected? ;) LOL!

:aargh:

Hg

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I'm so close to just buying it. I'm too anxious and excited for this! :D