PROMO: Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy Comparo

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    can we enter if we explain why we are interested although never having used it? I ordered some samples from BB dot com a long time ago and they still have yet to come.
    Actually, we'd prefer people who've never used 'em before. That way, they can get a sense of both supps. In the end, it really doesn't matter though...

For the record, for any company rep interested, we'd be happy to send ya out some samples of both. However, for these fellas, there's no need to keep a "sponsored" log. Wouldn't want to jam anyone up. So if you're a rep and you wanna try both, hit me up with a PM. Cool?

2. I honestly haven't run either of them and i am very tolerant to caffeine. I've heard great things about both and would love to try them out. I can give a day to day journal of my workouts and how they went each day, then run a comparison review of how i responded to the each. Hopefully i could respond well to these two, as i have heard they are very strong and would show others who are tolerant to caffeine that they might very be the answers to their prayers.

The pre workout supplements i could compare them too are:
    Nano Vapor
    SuperPump 250
    no3 overload
    NO shotgun(v1 and v2)
    Fast Twitch

Good Luck to everyone!
    •   

3. I'd be up for this short log to compare as I'm a pre-workout supp fanatic. I have only tried Animal Pump once about a year ago via a sample and probably around the initial release of shock therapy, i tried one sample, but vaguely remember how it was. Recently I've found a new favorite that I feel is very close to impossible to beat in this realm. VPX NO-Shotgun is what i'm currently using and hands down its the best I have ever used. I will provide honest feedback. If you think your product can stand up to NO-Shotgun then I'm def in. Below is a list of pre-workout supplements I have used in the past:

NO-Xplode
    Vasocharge(and I loved this product until I found Shotgun)
    WTF Pumped
    Superpump
    Cold Fusion EX
    Smash
    Ragnarok
    Xpand Energized
    MHP Trac Extreme
    Animal Pump
    Hypershok
    Shock Therapy

4. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Actually, we'd prefer people who've never used 'em before. That way, they can get a sense of both supps. In the end, it really doesn't matter though...

For the record, for any company rep interested, we'd be happy to send ya out some samples of both. However, for these fellas, there's no need to keep a "sponsored" log. Wouldn't want to jam anyone up. So if you're a rep and you wanna try both, hit me up with a PM. Cool?
    Awesome sounds good brotha. PM sent.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

5. I haven't tried either one, but I just recently got off of nano vapor so if i still quailify i'm definitley in.
    •   

6. I'd love to give it a shot. Trying to try all of the great products offered by the great sponsors here. I am definitely a PreWO fanatic. I love trying new PWO supps to see what really gets me going! Just got done reviewing one Animal Pump Pak. I'd love to get my hands on some more. I'm an honest tester with a love for lifting and supps! I'd love to try more Animal products and this is just that opportunity!

You guys are a great addition to the AM community!!
    SFW and GFH

7. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    We're looking for a few good members who've run pre-workout supps before to test Animal Pump, head-to-head, against Shock Therapy. Both are pre-workout, creatine-based NO supps but in many ways are very different.

Animal Pump is a "pack" supp like all Animal products--pills inside a pack. The stims in Pump are milder, smoother but more sustained.

Shock Therpay is a flavored powder that comes in grape and punch. It provides a faster, bigger "kick" than Animal Pump.

Among fans, there are long debates about which is better. Here for example: Animal Pump vs Shock Therapy and/or Storm? - the F O R V M

For this mini-promo, we're looking for solid AM members who have ideally run a pre-workout supp before and would be interested in keeping a two-week sponsored supp log here. The goal is not to see how our supps compare to our competitors, but instead, how Animal Pump compares to Shock Therapy. We're just lookin' for more feedback... By doin' it this way, maybe we'll also avoid some bias. We shall see.

Anyways, we'll select 20 winners who will get 5 packets of Shock Therapy and 5 packets of Animal Pump. Assuming a 5-day split, this will work out to a week on each product, for a total of a 2-week log. The protocol will be to run Animal Pump the first week and Shock Therapy the second week and compare. Ideally, winners should get off on their supps a week in advance--especially those who are on comparable products. It goes without saying that the sponsored supp log should be honest. At the end of the two week sponsored log, a summary of your thoughts would be awesome.

So if you're interested in running this two-week sponsored log, let it be known here. Tell us why you'd like to run this comparo. Thanks fellas.

Gotta have a U.S. mailing addy and be at least 18.
    Great promo for two great products. I am a bit more partial to Animal Pump myself.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Great promo for two great products. I am a bit more partial to Animal Pump myself.
    Is it because your "A-Rep"?

9. Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    Is it because your "A-Rep"?
    You got it..lol

10. I'll log them. Used a variety of pre-workout supps, both brand name and just bulk, but neither Pump nor Torrent. I have experience logging a couple of products: AMS' HypertropX and AR's Napalm. Really enjoyed both of them.
    My diet and training protocols are exact and very disciplined and my supp regimen right is now is minimal: fish oil, vitC, EGCG, ALCAR and prot powder. The addition of a preworkout formula would be awesome, let alone getting to test two different ones!
    If it makes any difference, I'm a molecular biologist, and researching supplements and testing their efficacy is one of my hobbis.
    My logs are thorough, informative and consistent - check em out:
    Resolve drops Napalm on poor, innocent abdominal adipocytes(Sponsored Log)
    Resolved: to lift heavier crap with Hypertrop-X (Sponsored Log)
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Hmmm... Make it Animal... Animal Addiction...
    Gets my vote!

:good:

12. If we get chosen is there a special workout routine you want us to use?

13. This is an awesome offer guys...if I hadn't just started my White Flood I'd be all over this!

14. Quote Originally Posted by pdx89 View Post
    If we get chosen is there a special workout routine you want us to use?
    Nope. Try to change as little as possible. Use the same workout.

15. Assuming all you fellas are at least 18 and have a U.S. mailing addy, the following twelve are in:

Inarius
    MrDead
    joeyamma
    joepump
    Hoomgar
    atrain11b
    mrchristian
    rockgym
    clownbaby1
    joebo
    pdx89
    Resolve

These two, I'm not sure. Let me know if you're def in.

broken
    THEGEEZ

If all of the above are confirmed, it means we've got six slots left...

16. U-Rep, I posted this late in my entry: "Do you still consider APO AP a USA address? If so then I'm good"

Just want to make sure before you count me as taken slot.

17. Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    U-Rep, I posted this late in my entry: "Do you still consider APO AP a USA address? If so then I'm good"

Just want to make sure before you count me as taken slot.
    Yup. APO and FPO work just fine...

18. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Yup. APO and FPO work just fine...
    Awesome!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Assuming all you fellas are at least 18 and have a U.S. mailing addy, the following twelve are in:

Inarius
    MrDead
    joeyamma
    joepump
    Hoomgar
    atrain11b
    mrchristian
    rockgym
    clownbaby1
    joebo
    pdx89
    Resolve

These two, I'm not sure. Let me know if you're def in.

broken
    THEGEEZ

If all of the above are confirmed, it means we've got six slots left...

Oh I'm down for sure bro. This will fit in perfect with my current SportPharma "Just The Basics" stack I'm running.

Nothin but love for Universal brands and all the reps and employees of said.

You need info from us right?

Hg

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Oh I'm down for sure bro. This will fit in perfect with my current SportPharma "Just The Basics" stack I'm running.

Nothin but love for Universal brands and all the reps and employees of said.

You need info from us right?

Hg
    SportPharma, eh? Solid line. Would be cool if NP picked it up.

When we hit 20, I'll provide more info...

21. I'm game if you need someone. I'm a loyal customer currently using Real Gains and Storm. I haven't used a preworkout supplement since NO Xplode over a year ago. I've been thinking of getting back on something since I hit the gym after work and wouldn't mind a little kick in the ass to get going.

22. U-rep - add me to the list.

I've used pump before, and since I won some recently, I plan to again. I'd love to compare it vs. Shock Therapy.

I've run a couple of logs here, and logging for you guys would be a honor.

23. Updated:

Inarius
    MrDead
    joeyamma
    joepump
    Hoomgar
    atrain11b
    mrchristian
    rockgym
    clownbaby1
    joebo
    pdx89
    Resolve
    The_Reverend
    Nole1

Need confirmation from:
    broken
    THEGEEZ

24. 4 more left!!
    SFW and GFH

25. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    SportPharma, eh? Solid line. Would be cool if NP picked it up.

When we hit 20, I'll provide more info...

Very solid. NP?

26. I would love to test this for you guys. I just received the animal pump sample and have yet to take it. I have not taken either of these products before so I would be able to provide a point of view unbiased from prior use.

27. nutraplanet
    SFW and GFH

28. props to Universal and Animal. I have noticed that some companies are wary to give products out to newbies on the forums and people who haven't logged before.

Thanks for giving us all a chance!!!
    SFW and GFH

29. Updated. Fifteen confirmed, two tentative:

Inarius
    MrDead
    joeyamma
    joepump
    Hoomgar
    atrain11b
    mrchristian
    rockgym
    clownbaby1
    joebo
    pdx89
    Resolve
    The_Reverend
    Nole1
    Mordecai22

Need confirmation from:
    broken
    THEGEEZ

30. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    props to Universal and Animal. I have noticed that some companies are wary to give products out to newbies on the forums and people who haven't logged before.

Thanks for giving us all a chance!!!
    It's the way we roll.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. POLL: Results of the Animal Pump/Shock Therapy Promo
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 01:04 PM
  2. Animal Pump or Shock Therapy? Which is it going to be?
    By Hoomgar in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 10:19 AM
  3. Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy
    By The_Reverend in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 10:59 AM
  4. Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy by Joebo
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:18 PM