Awards
  • Established
mine came today.
Ill probably be starting it on monday.
Stay tuned.

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
Hopefully mine comes today! Apparently they are delivering mine horseback.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
got mine yesterday too.....doesn't appear that any are damaged either! Grape Shock Therapy......starts Monday.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling mine will also be there tonight then.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
got mine in today. Taking a day off of lifting cause i did some heavy rack pulls yesterday---backs pretty tight. So anyways, popped a (red) stim on an empty stomach 'cause im gonna be working in the yard and ****. Not to bad, good energy, not so ''craked out'' like an ephedrine or higher doses of hydroxycut. Probly keep the stims in fror preworkout. We will see when I lift tom..

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Got mine yesterday. Can't wait to start on Monday. Thanks UN.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
starting my log on monday if all goes well...
will post the link here.

joepump

joepump

Awards
Animal Rep, I still hav'nt received mine just wondering if I should start worrying.(lol)Usually it takes about 3 day when I order products from u guys. Hopefully monday....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i went through a tub of shock therapy about 3-4 months ago and it was ok, but i got a sample of pump from your site and 2 more at vitamin shoppe and that stuff is very good. nice creatine profile and good energy and motivation to hit it hard.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Yep, just got home and it was in the mail box.

Thanks Universal once again.

Hg
There are 5 packs of each and I wo 3 days a week so I'm going to start mine this week on Thursday so I'll be done with Pump on Saturday of the following week. Then I'll run the ST.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
first lift was this morning. No time to start a log at this current moment. time to go to class and work out my brain!
Look for mine to be up by tonight.
Great workout this morning! Repped 5 lbs under my 1rm twice so I'm feeling good.
Happy training fellas. Ill post tonight.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Anyone not get it yet?

For those who started, Shock first then Pump. Keep a log in the supplement log section--don't have to post every day, just training days. If ya can, add a link here in this thread so we can follow. Thanks fellas.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Anyone not get it yet?

For those who started, Shock first then Pump. Keep a log in the supplement log section--don't have to post every day, just training days. If ya can, add a link here in this thread so we can follow. Thanks fellas.
didn't get mine yet bro.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Anyone not get it yet?

I was going to start Thursday but I may wait until next week if that is OK?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
No problem. Post up the link when ya start your log.

Will do bro. I wanted to get another week of "Just The Basics" under my belt before I added this in. I'm using some solid workout supplements these days. Making gains for sure. Always looking for more!

Hg

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Anyone not get it yet?

Should be here this week I hope. I know it takes longer to get to me. Will get a log going the day it arrives.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
lol... Ive never shipped to korea but it can't take that long... can it?

Depends what it is. I shipped parts to Aus down under already and it took 3 months.

By ship ;) LOL!

Hg

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
lol... Ive never shipped to korea but it can't take that long... can it?
Usually I get things in 7-10 days when sent Priority, other items sometimes longer. No more then 14 days usually. Thats why I expect it to be here soon. The mail room was closed today, might be sitting in there as we speak.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Usually I get things in 7-10 days when sent Priority, other items sometimes longer. No more then 14 days usually. Thats why I expect it to be here soon. The mail room was closed today, might be sitting in there as we speak.
time for a little mission impossible!

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in seeing how this turns out for all of you guys. Post up those links to your threads.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Should be here this week I hope. I know it takes longer to get to me. Will get a log going the day it arrives.
Yeah, I've heard APO and FPO take a bit longer... Be patient, A.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Keep 'em coming fellas... And props for the, uh, creative titles...

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
damn, i'm really hoping that i have a package from Universal when i get home tonight...
usuallly i get stuff from you guys with the quickness :think:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
damn, i'm really hoping that i have a package from Universal when i get home tonight...
usuallly i get stuff from you guys with the quickness :think:

Should just be an envelope in the mail Joe. Just so you know what you're looking for.