PROMO: Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy Comparo

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm game if you need someone. I'm a loyal customer currently using Real Gains and Storm. I haven't used a preworkout supplement since NO Xplode over a year ago. I've been thinking of getting back on something since I hit the gym after work and wouldn't mind a little kick in the ass to get going.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
U-rep - add me to the list.

I've used pump before, and since I won some recently, I plan to again. I'd love to compare it vs. Shock Therapy.

I've run a couple of logs here, and logging for you guys would be a honor.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Updated:

Inarius
MrDead
joeyamma
joepump
Hoomgar
atrain11b
mrchristian
rockgym
clownbaby1
joebo
pdx89
Resolve
The_Reverend
Nole1

Need confirmation from:
broken
THEGEEZ

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
I would love to test this for you guys. I just received the animal pump sample and have yet to take it. I have not taken either of these products before so I would be able to provide a point of view unbiased from prior use.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
props to Universal and Animal. I have noticed that some companies are wary to give products out to newbies on the forums and people who haven't logged before.

Thanks for giving us all a chance!!!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Updated. Fifteen confirmed, two tentative:

Inarius
MrDead
joeyamma
joepump
Hoomgar
atrain11b
mrchristian
rockgym
clownbaby1
joebo
pdx89
Resolve
The_Reverend
Nole1
Mordecai22

Need confirmation from:
broken
THEGEEZ

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
props to Universal and Animal. I have noticed that some companies are wary to give products out to newbies on the forums and people who haven't logged before.

It's the way we roll.

clownbaby1

Awards

Thats because they know that once they try their products they won't look back.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Including a sampling of everything from newbs to experienced members should give a great variety of feedback - I'm stoked to be included!

U-rep, after everyone has run their comparison, will you put up a tally of which product everyone preferred?

Also, when would you like shipping info?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Including a sampling of everything from newbs to experienced members should give a great variety of feedback - I'm stoked to be included!

U-rep, after everyone has run their comparison, will you put up a tally of which product everyone preferred?

Also, when would you like shipping info?
Here's what I'm thinking. When everyone gets it, they run their sponsored log. When nearing the two week mark, I'll create a new thread/poll. You can vote and post your final thoughts. Cool?

Ain't gonna ship until we hit 20...

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be fun. Universal is quickly becoming my favorite supplement company. Awesome products. Awesome Reps. And awesome service. Hats off to you guys.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
This is going to be fun. Universal is quickly becoming my favorite supplement company. Awesome products. Awesome Reps. And awesome service. Hats off to you guys.
Is there any other way? Truth is, it's really, really simple. So simple that it's easy to forget... Deliver the goods and deliver 'em well. Period.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

You are already hooked bro, you just don't know it yet ;)

Trust me on that. They are as good as they seem. I'm sold on the entire line...

Hg

YokdUp

YokdUp

Awards
U-rep

Im down. Not only have i used both faithfully I could give great insite on both. ANIMAL all the way.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Updated. Sixteen confirmed, two tentative:

Inarius
MrDead
joeyamma
joepump
Hoomgar
atrain11b
mrchristian
rockgym
clownbaby1
joebo
pdx89
Resolve
The_Reverend
Nole1
Mordecai22
YokdUp

Need confirmation from:
broken
THEGEEZ

cellerator65

Awards
i've used pump last month and im currently using shock therapy... personally, i like pump better. Pills are easier and no upset stomach

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
i've used pump last month and im currently using shock therapy... personally, i like pump better. Pills are easier and no upset stomach
So this is a comment and not an entry, right???

cellerator65

Awards
haha i think so, maybe im off... i'll let someone else take it, but if no one signs up by midnight, throw me in the mixer

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
haha i think so, maybe im off... i'll let someone else take it, but if no one signs up by midnight, throw me in the mixer
Sure. Just confused me cuz you've already used both and said you preferred Pump...

JimmyZ

Awards
I have been using animal stuff for years, mainly Pak, flex. In the last 8 months or so I've been through almost all of what Animal has. I currently use Pump/Nitro/Omega/Pak/Flex/Mstak. I take mstak an hour pre, pump 1/2 hour pre and nitro 10 min pre. Intra, just started with amino's and 40gs of WMS and have been doing post, WMS and nitro then an hour later I eat. I've been researching Shock/Storm/Torrent and would love to try this comparo out. Thanks Animal.

cellerator65

Awards
ahh you're right u-rep, i guess i'd be bias and wouldnt be a good test subject.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Count me in on a comparo! I've been lookin around for a good pre- workout supplement, besides the standard creatine. I think I would be a good canidate for this comparison, because I have not tried either one of these products, and will not be biased. I train hard and have no problem spreading the word about a good product with Marines I work and train alongside.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
and I would be more than willing to run a log for y'all

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Is there any other way? Truth is, it's really, really simple. So simple that it's easy to forget... Deliver the goods and deliver 'em well. Period.
Well as I've said in the past, there is no better weight gainer on the market than Real Gains. I've been pounding down those shakes for two years now and haven't gotten sick of the chocolate or strawberry. I can't wait to dig into some of the other products. By the way, I just got a copy of the "Arms" DVD you guys have. That guy is an absolute beast. :bb3:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
am i in?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Universal has certainly been taking AM by storm of late - it's impressive. My knowledge of supp brand names is fairly limited - I tend to stick to bulk and do my own mixing for the most part, so I was previously mainly unfamiliar with them. Had heard of the Animal Pack here on AM, that's about it.

But giving members the opportunity to test two of their products; well that shows definite confidence on the part of the company in their products. That gets Universal points in my book. :thumbsup:

vette00

vette00

Awards
Count me in! I have used Animal Pump and got great gains from it, but have not used Shock Therapy.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Updated. 20 confirmed. We're ready to rock 'n roll. Here are the testers:

Inarius
MrDead
joeyamma
joepump
Hoomgar
atrain11b
mrchristian
rockgym
clownbaby1
joebo
pdx89
Resolve
The_Reverend
Nole1
Mordecai22
YokdUp
JimmyZ
thaOrleanyte
Opiewaggs99
vette00

I haven't heard back from THEGEEZ. If you see this and you want in and it's not too late, let me know. At this time, we're moving forward with the above 20.

Send an email to [email protected]. In the subject header, write "Pump/Shock Comparo Promo". Include you're full name and addy as well as your AM member name. Once Corporate gets all 20, they'll start shipping.

Once you're done, I've set up the final review and poll thread here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/101618-poll-results-animal.html

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Question is how long does the result vote/review thread go before someone starts voting before reading the topic?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Question is how long does the result vote/review thread go before someone starts voting before reading the topic?
Err... Worst case scenario, we could always start a new poll a few weeks from now.