PROMO: Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy Comparo

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Or maybe just collect the 20 opinions when the comparisons are done or something in a month and put them in a thread. We're bound to have a few "I Can't Decide" ;)
Not if the poll only has two options, hahaha....

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm in...

Email sent U-rep. Thanks for the opportunity.

Time to get my swole on :bb3:

Hg

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
Thank god for broadband cards, I am traveling today! Email sent!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
email inbound

bigdaddy45

Awards
AP vs.ST

I think I would make an excellent subject for your test because I have been at the iron game for 27 years and have tried just about every type of supplement and am in tune with my body so I know if something is working or not.I appreciate the opportunity to try your products.

BigDaddy45:thumbsup:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome - my email has been sent too! I'll start the log the day after it arrives.

Nole1

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
are you gonna let us know when they ship out?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Just got word from Coporate that they were all recived today and were sent out this afternoon. Expect them in 3-5 business days.
Can be up to 7 days if ya live on the West Coast... So don't worry...:head:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
living in PA. Will let you know when I get them!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Uhm... Hg and I beg to differ...:lol:

NM him D-man, that was just an subtle request for said hazing anyway. Look at how the boy works out... he loves punishment! :lol:

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
NM him D-man, that was just an subtle request for said hazing anyway. Look at how the boy works out... he loves punishment! :lol:

Hg
Ask and he shall recieve... *L* :thumbsup::lol::icon_lol::head:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
shipped out of NJ?
they should be here today or tomorrow then!
Thanks for the great service again!
I'll be starting my log next week. Moving back on campus on thursday and my gym membership doesn't start back up until Monday. sorry for the delay but i'll be sure to be detailed!

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
shipped out of NJ?
they should be here today or tomorrow then!
Thanks for the great service again!
I'll be starting my log next week. Moving back on campus on thursday and my gym membership doesn't start back up until Monday. sorry for the delay but i'll be sure to be detailed!
It's all good bro, looking forward to seeing your thoughts

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'm guessin' some of you fellas must be getting 'em by today. Anyone yet?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
At work now. Will let you know around 6 tho

edit: Stay tuned.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
It makes it just sound better LOL!
Everything sounds better when you throw in the two words, "stay" and "tuned"... I came to this realization fairly late in my life. But I'm now making amends...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Everything sounds better when you throw in the two words, "stay" and "tuned"... I came to this realization fairly late in my life. But I'm not making amends...
*Tuned, as always...* Yep definitely a force of habit...:thumbsup:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
nothin yet here...
stay tuned for an update 2moro

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Just curious..... Do you want us to give a full log or a short over view and also, do you want us to use only the Universal supps or can we stick to our usual supps ( multivitamin, cissus, flax, fish oil, bcaa's, etc.) minus creatine or NO

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Judging from PMs, a couple of ya have gotten 'em. Any updates fellas?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Just curious..... Do you want us to give a full log or a short over view and also, do you want us to use only the Universal supps or can we stick to our usual supps ( multivitamin, cissus, flax, fish oil, bcaa's, etc.) minus creatine or NO
Separate log in the log section--can be long or short, brief or detailed. Doesn't have to be every day (maybe just on training days--that is, 3-5 entries per week depending on your split), two week total log. Then a summary and vote in that other thread. As for other supps, you can keep the basics. Just avoid creatine-based supps or other pre-workout type supps, really more than anything else.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Separate log in the log section--can be long or short, brief or detailed. Doesn't have to be every day (maybe just on training days--that is, 3-5 entries per week depending on your split), two week total log. Then a summary and vote in that other thread. As for other supps, you can keep the basics. Just avoid creatine-based supps or other pre-workout type supps, really more than anything else.
Is there going to be 5 servings of each...?:think: