Next quarter's supps revealed!

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Might as well spill the beans on the three new supplements coming out in the second quarter of 2014. Coming soon, to an internet near you (names are still tentative):

Cannibal Davinci- Aniractam/Oxiracetam blend containing extra noots and mood enhancers.

Cannibal Claw- Thyroid-based fatburner containing, among other things, 3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine (T2).

Cannibal Alpha- Testosterone Booster / Sex Aid super blend featuring a ****load of ashwagandha, among other things.

We're about to take this whole industry over!

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Ashwagandha root at the dose you recommended has been baller for me, athletically. Curious for the rest of the ingredients. We looking at powdered root, or standardized extract? From what I can see, most of the guys playing with it here have only just discovered it and seem to be using it for anxiety and +% extract seems to be preferred for that. Root did me good, haven't experimented with anything more expensive.

Nausea

Nausea

Awards
Awesome news. Still think the test booster should be called Cannibal Caligula.

Steve_ss1

Awards
I would be worried about calling a T booster alpha, biotest can get mega pissy.

what is the plan with the IGF-1 precursor? i'm really excited about that product.

NikhilT90

Awards
Is Davinci going to replace Cannibal Genius? Or are they stackable?

lilspud

Awards
Why does alpha have a lack of fenugreek? So people can dose stack it themselves or does it have side effects I don't know about?

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Yeah- lowers fertility levels in rabbits and raises estrogen levels in women for sure, sooooooo we're gonna avoid that **** like the plague.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Isn't Aniracetam fat soluble and Oxiracetam water soluble?
I just looked into this. You're right, but it doesn't affect speed of absorption or toxicity for either. Like other racetams, both of these have proven to have compounding positive effects.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Not the only time examine.com's test stack kicked me in the ass... Thanks Jamie for looking out for me.
No worries brothaman.

Eazy_E

Awards
I literally cannot wait to try DaVinci. Please release it and take my money.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in more info on Davinci :) Just saw the sexy new label on FB.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
my god the suspense is killing me! Hurry up 18/05!

Triton64

Triton64

Awards
Cannot wait for the alpha. The two test boosters I tried in the past haven't done **** for me compared to simply high dosing vitamin D and increasing dietary fat. I'm confident as **** alpha will actually deliver the goods.

Its pretty chill buying from this company since Jamie is so OCD about researching every ingredient through and through.

Nausea

Nausea

Awards
I'm a few days into DaVinci. More subtle than Genius, it seems to sneak up on you. The main thing I have noticed so far is being very responsive to music, sort of like being high---perception of sound seems quite enhanced.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
I'm a few days into DaVinci. More subtle than Genius, it seems to sneak up on you. The main thing I have noticed so far is being very responsive to music, sort of like being high---perception of sound seems quite enhanced.
Excited to give this a run. I started Genius the other day, so far so good!

DoubleUnders

Awards
Any CNP supplements that shouldn't be stacked with each other? I just ordered Alpha and Claw which I see no problems with using simultaneously. If I throw in Ferox, will my Thyroid glands and Heart explode from my chest face hugger style?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any CNP supplements that shouldn't be stacked with each other? I just ordered Alpha and Claw which I see no problems with using simultaneously. If I throw in Ferox, will my Thyroid glands and Heart explode from my chest face hugger style?
Try it. Grab your balls and down the scoop. Let the energy flow brother!