X-Lean is COMING BACK!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's right guys. X-Lean is coming back! But this time it is going to come back even better than before. It will have the same two powerful ingredients it had before, plus a third new ingredient, to make it the most powerful cortisol blocker on the market!!

Accelerated Anti-Cortisol and Immune Boosting Formula
Three ingredients working synergistically to bring you the most advanced anti-cortisol formula on the market.

IBE X-Lean

* Decreases Cortisol Significantly
* Strong Immune System Booster
* Anti-Inflammatory

IBE is proud to announce the formulation of the strongest anti-cortisol supplement to hit the bodybuilding community in years. We set out to find the best ingredients to reduce cortisol levels better than any supplement to date, while adding other important benefits that are essential in PCT and non-PCT situations. X-Lean’s synergistic formula packs a 1-2 punch in that it suppresses cortisol through two different pathways. Although we are keeping the structures and pathways secret for now, we can tell you that you no longer have to think about the days where you lost pound after pound of muscle while trying to shred the fat or where you lost a large percentage of your muscle gains after your bulking cycle.

Cortisol does have its advantages as an anti-inflammatory and suppressing it too much can, in many cases, cause inflammation that can eventually lead to injury. With X-Lean this is not a problem! X-Lean’s main ingredient also acts an anti-inflammatory at the same time as it is suppressing cortisol. X-Lean isn’t just an anti-inflammatory either. Our secret ingredient has been found, in clinical studies, to be a very potent anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial compound. Much of the research shows how it is gaining interest and respect in the medical community and is being reviewed as a possible treatment for a multitude of diseases! X-Lean works on your immune system by significantly increasing various interleukins from cells, such as T-Cells and macrophages that attack foreign particles, without raising interleukins that cause defenses such as fever.

So if you are looking to prevent loss of hard-earned muscle, prevent damaging inflammation, or to boost your immune system to a level it has never achieved, get ready for X-Lean!

littlrook

Awards
i can say that on the original i showed signs of low cortisol ie achey joints etc. i have yet to get that on any other cort control supp

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sweeet never got a chance to try it and always like to run a cort blocker.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So...better than Lean Xtreme?
In my opinion, it contains the three best cortisol reducers on the market. When you see the ingredients I am not sure if there will be anything of better value!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I never got to try this.. I can't wait !

:woohoo:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i can say that on the original i showed signs of low cortisol ie achey joints etc. i have yet to get that on any other cort control supp
And I can assure you this one is more powerful. Once you see the ingredient list you will see why. I will try to get everyone the ingredient list in the next week or two :).

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I should give this a shot. Never tried the original formula, though. :thumbsup:
I remember with the old one people were mega-dosing and just dropping fat like there is no tomorrow. I'm excited for this new one.. any idea on ETA?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 e/d with the old one was my sweet spot...looking forward to the new!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My hubby is looking forward to the arrival of this! :D

wayne47

Awards
Me too, I>B>E> this looks like the year to celebrate. Great Products keeps us Smiling

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cant wait love me some xlean.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing how it affects different people. :)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Man I can't wait until it comes out !

Any updates on an ETA yet ?????

People are PMing me non-stop asking about it !

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Man I can't wait until it comes out !

Any updates on an ETA yet ?????

People are PMing me non-stop asking about it !
OK sorry AK I'll stop PMing you every few hours asking...

jeez I get the picture now, didn't know it bothered you sooo much

lol :worried:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

jeez I get the picture now, didn't know it bothered you sooo much

lol :worried:
You're not the only one !

baha, it's all good though... that's what I'm here for anyway :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, no, no! It's completely OK. He does not mind! :biglaugh:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
:banana:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
anticipated release date?:dunno: I cant wait to try this.:dance2:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Should be ready by the end of summer :)
Damnn and Summer didn't even start yet :lol:

I thought it would have been sooner :dunno:

...all good though !! :)

I guess I wont get to shed belly fat the easy way until this hits the market, haha.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damnn and Summer didn't even start yet :lol:

I thought it would have been sooner :dunno:

...all good though !! :)

I guess I wont get to shed belly fat the easy way until this hits the market, haha.
I meant the end of my summer I guess...haha...so I'd say 1-2 months.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Nattydisaster,

Don't want to hijack this thread but wanted to get your opinion on your PCT advice article without starting a new thread. After researching Nolvadex and Nolvadex-D (if you know, is there ANY distinction between these two things??!), I read medical reports that said:

"NOLVADEX should not be taken with aromatase inhibitors, such as anastrozole, letrozole or exemestane."

Now, these articles might be saying Nolvadex CAN be used with AIs, just not with those cited or ones like them. But I think these articles are actually saying that Nolvadex should not be taken with an AI. This would seem to contradict your PCT article's advice. Of course, the articles are probably blind to the way in which it would be used by someone cycling EPI, but the warning could also apply regardless of how Nolvadex is to be used.

As I'm looking into an EPI cycle, this is very relevant to my plannig right now, as I want to have the entire cycle and PCT regimen, doses, and necessary gear finalized and in-hand before starting. Would really appreciate your thoughts on the warnings raised in these articles (and if you know the answer to any distinction between Nolvadex and Nolvadex-D). Thanks...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nattydisaster,

Don't want to hijack this thread but wanted to get your opinion on your PCT advice article without starting a new thread. After researching Nolvadex and Nolvadex-D (if you know, is there ANY distinction between these two things??!), I read medical reports that said:

"NOLVADEX should not be taken with aromatase inhibitors, such as anastrozole, letrozole or exemestane."

Now, these articles might be saying Nolvadex CAN be used with AIs, just not with those cited or ones like them. But I think these articles are actually saying that Nolvadex should not be taken with an AI. This would seem to contradict your PCT article's advice. Of course, the articles are probably blind to the way in which it would be used by someone cycling EPI, but the warning could also apply regardless of how Nolvadex is to be used.

As I'm looking into an EPI cycle, this is very relevant to my plannig right now, as I want to have the entire cycle and PCT regimen, doses, and necessary gear finalized and in-hand before starting. Would really appreciate your thoughts on the warnings raised in these articles (and if you know the answer to any distinction between Nolvadex and Nolvadex-D). Thanks...
PM Sent

Hugo Danner

Awards
Any update on when X-Lean will be back at Nutraplanet? thanks...